>Handheld

I like TV play too much

What contest?

I'll just wait for the emulator

>He is gonna buy a SLite
Meanwhile early adopters will have the entire library for free until EOL

Why? It's an objective downgrade, just as the 2DS was to the original

My local dick sucking contest

Buying an inferior version that doesn't support all games. Kek.

This. Unless you really never ever intend to dock it and are a poorfag where 100 dollars really matters, this is a downgrade in every way.

i doubt you'll be able to hack the new one for a while,so i'm pretty happy i got a regular switch.

>smaller
>truly portable
>better battery
>same specs
>downgrade
what

I'll only grant you battery and better portability, but it isn't as if the latter matters to anyone here since none of us are attractive enough to play vidya in public.

>He tought that the switch wasnt the new Nintendo handheld
>He serously tought that it was comparable to real consoles like PS4 or Xbox one

It has a dpad tho lol

CBT endurance contest

Hold your wee for a Wii

Can it be hacked?
If not there's no point in owning it.

>didn't buy the superior colour scheme

Attached: Switch-Splatoon-2-bundle-980x607.jpg (980x607, 138K)

Enjoy never playing Super Mario Party ever.

I keep mine docked and just use a pro controller, so what's the point?

You can still use Joycons, they're just not attatched to the system

Oh no I can't play Super Mario Party, 1 2 switch or labo VR god fucking damn it my favourite games

Feels good knowing that I waited for the better Switch.

i have mine docked 99% of the time and only play undocked if i'm on vacation and chilling in a hotel room or maybe for a bit on a long flight

still damn nice when i can do that, though

>he bought a nuSwitch
>it can't even switch

Attached: 1350864420054.png (206x225, 94K)

>he bought a Switch Lite
I'm so sorry.

Attached: Switch_pro_leak.png (530x117, 44K)

i only care smash. smash can only be played on a gamecube controller on a docked switch.

checkmate

This. After the WiiU only some kind of retard would get a Switch. Now I can get the real Nintendo flagship

I bought a boat, it has access to about as much ports as the switch

When is this Switch Pro?

>first Yea Forums goes on and on about how portability is useless because no onw goes outside
>now Yea Forums is saying docking is useless and everyone wants to play it handheld only
Almost as if these threads are made by falseflaggers trying to bait responses.

same. i want to get a switch for banjo in smash but cant play with a GC on a lite.

the switch was too big/heavy for long sessions handheld play i dont believe people saying they use it 100% portable

I pretty much only play on tv

99% of the Shitchs library is shit anyway

>buying a handheld only switch

Why though

Attached: SwitchTV.jpg (600x346, 95K)

soooooo how do you transfer eshop games

I wish they went the full console route instead of being a full handheld.

Lots of people are just looking for a 3DS followup, especially with new Pokemon/Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem on the horizon.

Jokes on you I never undock it

>nintendo leak this man

joke's on you, you're stuck with the worst possible performance for every game on the system and no way to avoid it.

>plugging an inferior console into your 4k TV
Why though?

This. I'm out of the loop on Nintendo hacking. Can the original switch be hacked? Can you play online if it's hacked?

>implying any console can run 4K reasonably

I use a 1080 projector for my consoles

1080P look very good on 4K tv because the upscaling is easy

They will never do that again, unless it's got some new gimmick

thanks doc

>using a lagjector
being ok with 1080p
ConsoleKEKS everybody

>truly portable
Unless it can fit in your pocket comfortably, it's not. You'll still be carrying it in a backpack, which makes it no different from having a normal Switch.

>lagjector
My specific model has an input lag of 15ms, which is fine for consoles and leagues better than the 100+ms of the average 4K tv

They're the size of a big smartphone. They could fit in a pocket pretty easily. I doubt the analog sticks would be much of a problem there either and if they were you could just use a case

IT DOESN'T EVEN ""SWITCH"" LOL

SWITCH IT OFF AND NEVER SWITCH IT AGAIN

Judging from the box, I imagine some woman in her 20s (between 23 to 27) playing it while sitting at a table outside of a cafe drinking her coffee drink in a city during her coffee run. She doesn't spend all of her time playing video games, but it's the only console she currently owns (she sold her Nintendo DS lite and Nintendo Wii long ago). She kinda resembles pic related. I don't see her as Naomi Kyle or MasaeAnela or some fat girl that doesn't shower or any of those women that are known to refer to themselves as "geeks", "nerds", or "gamers" and are a part of the gamer culture. I just don't see her as that. I just imagine her as a normal woman who owns a Nintendo Switch Lite.

Attached: fitness-girl-wearing-leggings-sneakers-sunglasses-portrait-fitness-girl-wearing-leggings-sneakers-su (957x1300, 124K)

They're the size of a big smartphone with a gimmicky gamepad case except the case can't be removed and folded up for storage

>tfw have regular Switch but want both
I'm waiting for the inevitable Metroid special edition.

Attached: samus returns 3ds.jpg (1240x1336, 314K)

>are attractive enough to play vidya in public.

I think you're just autistic bro. This isn't how real life works.

Wristlet

>he doesn't game primarily docked
>he likes a smaller screen
>he can't afford a normal switch

hurry user your mom made tendies and they're getting cold!

forgot pic, best color joycons coming through

Attached: 20190713_130906_Burst01.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

You're essentially bragging about buying a 2ds. If it's not a pro revision and it actively removes features then nobody suffers any buyer's remorse.

you know, just a regular "how much niggers can you suck off"

this post and this entire nintendo payed shilled thread is cringe has fuck

Attached: 1542848995376.jpg (1121x1130, 195K)

nice mcdonalds toys bro

This, strange grammar on the last sentence excused. The only thing going for the Lite is its "charm", and that wears off when you realize you shot yourself in the foot over 100$. Pocket posters are literal children, adults would not risk breaking their hardware in a fucking pocket.

Have fun with the drifting.

>truly portable
This switch lite will not fit into your pocket.
The original however fits into two pockets.

I only ever play my switch docked, why the fuck would I want a lite

thanks, u jelly? I own every Zelda amiibo too

are you 10?

Is copy pasta?

25 and loving my hobby! Toad is CUTE!

I don't see how this couldn't fit in a pocket

Attached: 1535893234126.png (1065x640, 937K)

>Metroid Dread (Metroid 5) Switch Lite
I can't fucking wait.

He used a Malos avatar. So dick sucking contest.

>he doesn't know how shit games run on portable outside like 4

I would not actually mind if this thing kept the same vertical size.
The right stick is too close to the bottom now, would be uncomfortable to use.

Enjoy wrecking your analog sticks as they get absolutely crushed and mashed in your pocket, idiot. This is part of why people buy carrying cases. People who transport their handheld in their pocket are children or have no respect for their hard earned things.

Also, enjoy the drift and not being able to replace the joycons.

MFW won a Switch and 4 games free from Nintendo.

Attached: 5m4TwZt.gif (211x211, 1.87M)

I definitely couldn't fit two cups into my pocket

The normal switch is now the switch pro.

>3.5 inch tall

You can really tell the handlet shills ITT.

Attached: IMG_20190710_220316.jpg (1423x965, 111K)

I don't have Switch yet. Does it make more sense for me to buy normal or Lite once its out?

Honest question. Im aware that it probably means no hacking since they probably fixed dev mode entry.

Attached: 1562931289741.jpg (600x777, 66K)

mfw waitfags will buy this switch and nintendo will launch the switch pro next year

Do you have any intention of playing it on a big screen? If yes then go for the original Switch. It's really not that difficult to decide which revision is for you.

I'm sure the analog sticks will be durable enough to handle being inside a pocket

How much does it cost?
How much did 3DS XL cost on release?

Summer 2020

>Xenoblade will run and look bad
>same applies to BotW and it's sequel, as well as DXM and Astral Chain
>Smash and Splatoon without GCN/Pro controller will be awkward to play
I dunno if the trade-off is all that worth it. The available colours aren't all that great so far, either. Gonna stick with my current model.

lmao you're completely clueless aren't you

Why does it run worse in hand-held mode when it's the same hardware but lower screen resolution

its just to sell the new pokemon game

What are you ? American ?

Attached: obese-america.jpg (891x643, 337K)

Man and the regular joycons already make me cramp up after an hour or so
The Lite is literally for children

>He plays sticks only
Eww

Attached: 1561818204497.gif (500x500, 660K)

My pockets are small

it's so fucking pointless, just shell out the extra $60 for much better features and a larger screen

>he bought a version specifically designed for toddlers as entry model
No reason to be sorry here. I think this is hilarious.

This.
Specced down lite version of the console for kids, so parents have an easy choice what to buy when their kids are pestering them for Pokemon this christmas.

Attached: 1553210751873.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

He's gonna have to shell out those $60 anyway when he actually wants to play all games because he's gonna need additional equipment to fully utilize the Switch.

Only problem is that he's wasting that money without ever getting the full feature range. This is peak Nintendo pulling money out of fool's pockets based on the premise of "new toy!"

Because it underclocks to save batteries

DIdn't someone die during one of those?

>Nintendos shitty joysticks... now integrated.

yeah, but her children got the Wii, so it's all good.

>smaller
>truly portable
as a whole, but the Switch can break into two joycons and a tablet, whereas the Lite cannot
>better barrery
nice.
>same specs
Nice
>downgrade
yes.
No TV docking. No joy con slots for different joycon configurations. No kickstand. No HD Rumble. No Gyro controls.

Have to be stupid to not understand from point A that it's a downgrade but whateer

>his switch can't switch

I'm so sorry.

>Drones crying about losing rumble and motion controls.

You casuals are making me embarrassed to own a Switch, also games look like shit docked, TW3 is going to run at 720p docked lmao, botw barely runs at 900p, stop pretending the Switch was ever good docked, the dock and the Switches inability to compete with 5 year old consoles is it's biggest embarrassment, it only becomes a compelling buy as a handheld.

Botw runs better undocked you brainlet, this uses the same soc as the regular Switch so shut the fuck up.

here are your options for when your regular switch's joycons start drifting:
>clean them and wait until more graphite particles mess up your sticks
>open up the joycon/s replace the stick/s
>replace the joycon/s entirely
>get a pro controller
here are your options for when your budget switch's joycons start drifting:
>clean them and wait until more graphite particles mess up your sticks
>open up the entire fucking console to replace your stick/s
>buy an entirely new system because you can't take the joycons out
>get a pro controller, or in other words get a normal controller that you use on a handheld only console
yeah i think i'll get the one that literally has lite in the name

Stop assuming the new console will experience drift, no one knows that's the case.

Why assume otherwise?
What is there to indicate that Ninty changed the joystick design at all?

>paid a scalper for Odyssey edition
>bought the game physical anyway because OCD

Attached: IMG_20190711_152412.jpg (597x418, 42K)

Some people are handheld-only gamers, and the normal Switch is too pricey for a handheld, so this Nintendo's solution for that. If you play on your TV alot or most of the time, then the Lite is useless.

Attached: c655eabfe6ea872b0b7814fd45b00569.jpg (235x369, 14K)

>an actual dpad
based. however I'd rather have a TV only model.

The hell? How much of a corporate fanboy can you possibly be?
Even new Joycon revisions have drift.

>are making me embarrassed to own a Switch,
You should be anyway.
Also
>docked isnt as good as other consoles, therefore its ok that handheld mode is even considerably worse
That is the worst logic in the whole thread. Congratulations toddler-kun.

>Some people are handheld-only gamers
Some people are homosexuals.

>Botw runs better undocked you brainlet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't pay any attention to those stupid Nintendo commercials where you see attractive early 20s people playing the Switch with their buddies... nobody actually does any of that. It's just supposed to convey the fact that the Switch isn't just for children, but that adults can also enjoy it. That's it. The people in those commercials probably don't even play videogames.

>0.5 hour extra batter life
>can’t dock

Kek

BUT IT'S A CONSOLE NOT A PORTABLE!

>He bought the "watermelon loving, nigger" color
Top kek.

>he bought a Switch

Attached: soybot.webm (1280x720, 241K)

reminder the switch has been out for almost 3 years and joycons still have graphite contact pads which wear down and mess with the stick detection
they would've changed that a long time ago if they actually cared, truth is the joycons were designed to be shit from the very start because nintendo wanted to cut corners

>>smaller
>>truly portable
>>better battery
Literally none of that matters to me. I play docked 90% of the time and the other 10% is just playing in my bed. Losing the ability to output to HDMI would be a massive downgrade for me.

>miyamoto made Mario Galaxy SPECIFICALLY for him
What an honor

This is what i picture when people say they like walking sims, And "Environment storytelling"

God I wish that was me

Attached: 64562900_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 604K)

Literally the only good thing about it. I can't believe Nintendo still hasn't released a left joycon with a d-pad.

>no detachables, even though it could be engineered that way
>compatibility problems, solution is literally buying wireless joycons lmao
>switch refresh is coming anyway
literally why buy this unless you're an absolute cheapskate
also
>ergonomically worse play position as you're forced to look at the same place where your hands at, straining neck or hands, unlike regular switch where you can position screen more comfortably and then just rest your hands with wireless controllers

If you buy the Switch over this, you probably bought a Wii and Wii U just to look retarded because you somehow thought a retarded gimmick was innovated or because you already have a Switch and is angry Nintendo made a better version of it for hardcore gaming.

If you waited to get a Switch until they released a stripped down version for mobile """gamers""" you're hardly "hardcore" lol

I'm waiting for the switch lite PRO with video outputs

Except they have. HORI has one that's like $20.

What the actual fuck

>300€ and preorders sold out everywhere

Attached: f3431585f64eaf4638f9c29f789918db-imagejpeg.jpg (235x300, 13K)

>truly portable
This has to be bait

Nah, no.
There's a lot of convenience that people mentioned in this thread.
Like, controllers are built-in and not replaceable or upgradable. Fuck, the controller buttons and sticks are probably, most likely worse or no better, and you can't replace them, while for reg. switch they could've even made a pro version made out of super nintendium or something. And you still could buy controllers and connect them to this thing, but that's just fucking dumb.

Regular Switch is for retards
>Dock that makes your games look worse than what is found on the Xbox One and PS4
>Joycons that make you look like a retard like the Wii
>Table Top (who uses this)?
>connecting Switch together (only used on one game and for what purpose)?
>Shit battery
>crap games like 1 2 Switch
>useless features that are never used
>screen too big for a handheld so games end up looking like shit in handheld mode
>$300 for this
>no real D-pad
With the Switch Lite why would you get a Switch, I mean really?

>can't play on tv
>no streaming
>unhaxed
>stuck with dead joycons on sides
Ok.

I wanted a real handheld, not the Switch, now I got a real handheld, the Switch Lite.

i seriously want to sell or trade in my current one for that

>no real D-pad
What is the pro controller you complete shitter.

I think the real divide the switch lite has caused probably means they made the right choice. No point in having another console where it's only slightly different, but with this it seems to be a love it or hate it view, which is good, those who hate it have the original switch, those who love the lite can get it instead.

The only good things about the new one are the d pad, slightly longer battery, and no joycon wiggle. Not worth giving up tv play and co op for

I didnt know Switch battery was a problem. Because I only play docked you fucking loser

>Dock that makes your games look worse than what is found on the Xbox One and PS4
and handheld looks even worse than that
shit graphics on nintendo console isn't a new thing
except it comes with a plastic piece that you can slide the joycons on and use them kind of like a real controller
alternatively just get a pro controller if you have a functional brain
>Table Top (who uses this)?
no one, people open the kickstand to put in sd cards to hack the thing you dummy
>connecting Switch together (only used on one game and for what purpose)?
that's a thing in switch lite too, did you even watch the reveal video?
>Shit battery
not an issue if you just use docked mode like you should be doing
>crap games
you're right about one thing
>useless features that are never used
i don't even need to know which features you're talking about to tell you all consoles have useless features
>screen too big for a handheld so games end up looking like shit in handheld mode
i don't know what you expected
>$300 for this
the 80 dollar price tag for controllers is a bigger issue but ok
>no real D-pad
pro controller
>With the Switch Lite why would you get a Switch, I mean really?
you're very concerned about how games look like in handheld mode. truth is they will look like shit even on the lite's smaller screen because it's a handheld console. if games could actually look as good as a normal console in handheld your battery would deplete in like an hour. also the joycons are shit and in this version you can't even detach them, and using the pro controller on a handheld console is as dumb as flinging the joycons around like you're using a wii

are you just angry because you bought a regular switch and people don't want all those "sick" features nobody who wants a handheld would use or care about?

portable mode is unironically unplayable mode in some games

As someone who only likes 3 Switch games and doesn't like the idea of spending 300$ just for that this console is perfect

Attached: 1535739655089.gif (402x276, 941K)

Is a good thing those games are shit

>someone says something stupid
>correct them
>lol you're mad
you get your nintenbucks either way, shill

"correct"

>needing to buy another controller for a console experience
Sad

what would you call it then?

Im pretty autistic and the fan slots on the back of all switch models makes me not want to buy it.

yeah it's really sad that nintendo fucked up the joycon design so owning a pro controller / gamecube controller is mandatory, because otherwise you'd be spending your time cleaning the things because of graphite particles fucking up your sticks

Got damn! The buyer's remorse in this post, did you also defend the gimmicks in the Wii, DS, 3DS, and Wii U as well?

And you think this will somehow be an issue for the better Switch Lite. I find it hilarious how mad the Switch Lite as made some Switch owners.

Do you think that the switch lite will have a Link's Awakening edition?

Can you stream using a Switch Lite? Thinking about becoming a Smash Ultimate streamer.

Attached: 1546542792606.gif (237x260, 855K)

no
the switch is shit and this lite version is even shittier

I thought "Switch" meant switching between docked and undocked. What does this thing "Switch"?

>tfw have money for both

Oh, so you're a Sonyfag, it all makes sense now.

I am too. Switch sucks and all the indie games worth playing are cheaper on steam

I absolutely will as I am not 9, thank you.

Attached: 1556119301835.jpg (707x536, 154K)

yeah I play on my t.v like 90% of the time so the lite is just a paper weight to me

What about D pad? This is very important to me

thats just retarded

You guys think the normal switch will have a price drop?

It shows you haven't owned a switch. The analog sticks are brittle and don't last. They also begin to drift. That's the advantage of being able to replace them.

>Nintendo
>price drops
sure goyim

my ps4 has been collecting dust for more time than my switch
i'm not part of your dumb console wars you faggot

Stop buying Nintendo shit you fucking losers. Become a father if you want to play Mario, little freak bitches.

That's why I wait on consoles, I skipped the Xbox One so I could get a Scarlett, and I wasn't planning to buy a Switch until it got a revision and a 2D Metroid Fusion sequel, now I'm getting my wish for all.

Attached: sony.gif (680x315, 84K)

>30 minute better battery life
THAT'S IT? Why even bring it up?

This system is for poor ass niggers. And just like every other cheap thing that saves you money now, you are boned in the long run.

>oh man, my analog sticks are worn out after 2 years guess I gotta buy a whole new Switch Lite

>No replaceable controls
>Probably a shit non-IPS screen
>No big-screen mode to save wear and tear on your system

This thing is most definitely for children

imagine buying a SWITCH that DOESN’T SWITCH LMAO

Attached: C4DBBF0D-73A8-4EC0-B473-1C34A32A0F6F.jpg (1024x860, 83K)

>he even thought about buying a switch

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 6K)

This, not a single Ethernet port wtf.

How long does it take to charge this thing fully? 3 hours doesn't seem too hot for a handheld.

It’s like buying a PS4 or an Xbox and getting a 7 year old pre-built PC and a gamepad

There was a survey thing Nintendo did a couple e3s back to win a Switch.

No and you can't on the normal switch, you need a capture card recording its HDMI output docked

>press s
>suddenly grow a full, groomed beard
>a pair of fake glasses grow out of my temples
>my skin morphs into a red plad shirt
>lose all of the hair around my head except the top
>suddenly get very excited and open my mouth as much as i possibly can, it hurts but i don't care
>muscles all over my body start dying, now i look like a stick
>inexplicably holding a bottle of something called onions, take a sip from it every few seconds and yet the amout of the fluid doesn't change
>walk outside
>see a normal looking white guy
>walk up to him and call him a nazi, almost pour some onions on him but stop myself so i can save up some for later
>tells me to fuck off
>go back home
>cry about this encounter on twitter while heavily exaggerating the way the events unfolded
>get replies telling me i'm a good person
>feel happy, open my mouth again
>turn on my playstation 4 (tm) and load up the trailer for the last of us 2 on youtube
>watch it 5 times and then watch some netflix

>not buying switch development kit

>he uses his switch in public
I'm so sorry

He won the E3 Splatoon 2 worlds championship

I literally only play it docked. If I go portable, it's for about 5 minutes when I go for a shit.

was it autism?

I only play in portable mode because is more comfy for me. That said is obvious the normal Switch is better than the Lite

>If I go portable, it's for about 5 minutes when I go for a shit.
subhuman tier

Since you only play in handheld mode, how is the normal Switch better?

>screen to small to play anything other than hollow knight

OH NO NO NO

It switches on and off.

They called it that to prevent normies and ignorant parents from getting confused. It's not a hybrid console itself but it is a console in the Switch family of systems that plays (most) Switch games.

>you can't dock it
what a bunch of fucking con artists these nintendo fuckers are

only good reply

Sorry for what?
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our Switch.
Especially since it's such a good size and all.

>a half hour extra battery life is the massive selling point these shills are pushing
what the fuck i thought it would have been a couple hours extra at least

Attached: 1398977078963.gif (500x304, 260K)

>reddit
Dropped

>smaller
True, but only by just a bit
>truly portable
The original is already portable, and the Lite is barely smaller
>better battery
It's literally worse, and the battery life is only 30 minutes longer because of the smaller screen & underclocked Tegra chip
>same specs
Smaller screen, no Joycon support, no third party controller support, no option to dock
>downgrade
Well yes, it is

what

Attached: 1547185342779.gif (200x200, 521K)

I dont own a switch, but games like BOTW already looked small enough on the original screen, yet they're making it even smaller?

>no TV output
Why even bother?

does the Switch Lite run all games in handheld-resolution as well? that would fucking suck

It's for the people that just want to play Pokemon or Animal Crossing without dropping the full 300 dollars. Or kids.

I'd buy this only because my Current Switch Joycons are both drifting and I use a Pro Controller for the Switch so I'd just buy a Lite to cut the loss of not really having it usable in Handheld
I don't know why but outside of that Super Mario party Bundle I've never had it in me to consider buying more Joycons.

Absolutely not out of the box in anyway, you'd need to wait for Katsukitty to start selling Modkits like he did for the Normal Switch in Handheld mode.

>still can't actually fit in pockets unless you're a lardass
>still isn't truly portable as a result of the above
>reduced battery size that was only mitigated by virtue of the Tegra X1 chip being smaller, even so only improved life by a whopping 30 minutes
>cannot be overclocked/docked even with an update and is locked out of 1080p
>upgrade
what

>same specs
LMAO no

In case you didn’t know, the Switch underlclocks when undocked. Besides running at 1080/900, the games also run better docked. Longer load times when undocked. Switch lite will the CPU will only run at the lower speed.

why are people trying to compare the 2 systems? there is nothing of note worth comparing. 1 is nintendo's new game platform for everything. The other is the cheaper version that plays pokemon for the rest of the world.

it's the opposite you fucking retard, the switch OVERCLOCKS when in the dock and is forced to output for higher resolutions than 720p unless specified by the devs, you cannot choose to stay at 720p and get better framerate, you are stuck with what the devs force you to do

lite will have mount the newest Mariko apu that is specifically designed for the handheld part which means handheld mode will run BETTER than the current switch

>he didn't buy his switch during its launch year
enjoy your no hacks, you cold-footed faggots
>inb4 people start posting that the lite will also be as exploitable as unpatched switches are
stop being delusional

If the Vita TV had sold better maybe you'd have more of a leg to stand on.

I am actually. I have had my switch for a year and haven't plugged it into a tv even once, in fact I haven't even entertained the thought.

They made it like that for 2 players also stop same fagging.

What did he mean by this?

>the only bundle for Pokemon is going to be this gay Lite
Its like they're actively trying to get me to drop Pokemon this gen.

Attached: D-_DY0YXsAEi_ic.jpg large.jpg (1600x2048, 285K)

Because I already own a ps4 and xbox one

>use nintendo consoles
>not underage
c o p e

Attached: 1537193034268.png (872x757, 136K)

The Vita is smaller and I refuse to carry it around in my pocket. Those thumb sticks would get fucked up so fast. The last truely portable device was the 3ds, where the buttons, stick, and screen were protected by the clam shell.

>screen
>protected by the clam shell

it shows that you never owned one, stupid faggot

Both modes are underclocked. The chip they use from nvidia runs natively around 2000mhz. Docked, the chip runs about half of that, and then half of that again when portable.

But I want to play the new local multi-player mode in ac with my girlfriend on the TV.

>Buying a dumb-down switch

user I pity you.

and the chip they will begin using in september is more efficient and will use 1.2mhz when docked and 600+mhz undocked which means the 200% lite will run handheld versions of current switch games a lot better with faster load times and better fps

this update will be applied to OG switch models in production for 2020 so you WILL have to get a new console wether you like it or not, might as well also get the lite so you can say goodbye to all the meme features anyone older than 10 doesn't need

>playing on a screen bigger than the size of a smartphone
>using a real controller
>meme features
Are you OK retard?