Yea Forums will defend this because the game is Japanese

>Yea Forums will defend this because the game is Japanese

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

She ends up asking the high school kid if he likes older women and then fucks him so everythings all good.

That is what you get for dating an old hag.

BASED JAPAN. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

she's not wrong, japan is a very competitive country when it comes to careers. men typically do much better than women over there when it comes to the workforce

>Bitch was exiled from a fucking village
>She's a gypsy and a fraud
>In Japan

What's your fucking problem.

Attached: ecmiotiyo9s21.png (872x632, 262K)

Don't forget Sae's plot.

And here's why that's a good thing

Chihaya is second only to Ohya as the worst romance option.

Let's see YOUR fatass required to exclusively wear high-heels in the workplace by LAW because the PM has a fucking fetish.

Attached: fuck you kid.jpg (300x222, 14K)

Wrong.

Attached: my-image.png (898x1020, 590K)

>required to exclusively wear high-heels in the workplace by LAW
is this fucking real? i wouldn't put it past Japan but fuck.

Maya's apartment is too dirty to be wife material.

>Margaret
>Average
kill yourself my man

>would fuck anyway
>the old lady
>i'm not fucking this
>the loli bait
absolutely fucking patrician.

Yup, and it's also true this year when they tried to vote and change it the PM or whoever in charge said "Nope, it's traditional and proper for women in the workplace."

Makes Naoto's whole "not trans, just a cross-dresser for work" thing make more sense here in the west.

Honestly I have no idea why I haven't heard complaints about strange journey before I played it. It's definitely only because it's a jap game.

Someone is blinded by money and the reflection of the sun off of a 5 head.

Its ok if Japan does it

Attached: F6A53170FD604EB1BB6C498C6FE7B358.jpg (1354x1166, 988K)

>No Caroline or Justine, just their shitty fusion

Fuck that

>Yea Forumsiggers will give (You)s to this

Notice that two adult women need the help of a young man in high school.

It doesn't feel forced when Japan does it. They just want as many people as possible to enjoy the game (not just gays, also fujos, yurifags, etc). The west just does it because they hate white heterosexual people

?

Because they believe him to have more direct and impactful ways of changing their problems than years of trying to change archaic rules
Also joker's team has multiple girls on it

This is honestly the only good one of these tier lists I've seen
Great taste, friend

Attached: marcillepoint.png (244x289, 83K)

Wtf is your problem with Chihiro, she was my favorite P3 girl

>Maki
>defend this shit weebs
What?

Did Japan do it, or was it the translators, like that Judgement thing?

judgement thing?

Wasn't that just the dubtitles rather than the dialogue accurate subs, which you can select when you start the game?

She didnt say this in the japanese version. This plotline was added in entirely by the localization team.

>average
>ohya
Nigga I'll deck you

This was made by an incel.

Feminism is needed in Japan unlike the west.

i'll defend anything that pushes you obese rightwing faggots one step closer to a rage induced heart attack
day of the guillotine soon

as a fellow Ohya-bro I gotta tell you most underage weebs playing the game say worse about her than "average"

get off Yea Forums chapotard

Judgement has a scene where the sidekick dresses up to go into a club.

The special thing about that scene is that once she dressed up, the player gets to play in first person to see the reactions people on the street have on her.

In the Japanese original, the comments people give you are subtle and the whole scene has the character of an "ugly duckling turn" scene like romcoms did. With people muttering comments to themselves like "omg she's beautiful"

In the western version, the translator did something drastically different. The scene reminded him of the "10hrs in NY as a women" video and so he said he wanted to make the scene have the same creepy impression, so it makes players uncomfortable. Therefore the comments people give were changed from under the breath mutterings and expressions of admiration to direct comments like "Smile for me baby!"

SJWgon wrote a whole article on it.

You shouldn't use your computer when blind

Its especially funny because people in the comments section literally applauded that move and said that even someone saying that she's beautiful is targeted harassment making women feel unsafe.

Like wtf? Harassment? Where I come from, we call this a compliment. It may be an UNWANTED compliment, but its still a compliment.
The fucking onions brigade has regressed to a point where basic human interaction is considered threatening...

source?

seethe more you octo-chinned incel

I assume you mean competitive in the sense of cutthroat, not open to all comers.

Attached: 1.png (1000x953, 707K)

triggered snowflake

>Defend This Shit Weebs
Yes, I will gladly defend her.

Attached: 1560325468405.png (735x526, 576K)

Are you missing the pubic hair teacher?

>It doesn't feel forced when Japan does it.
Japan are literally the masters of shameless fanservice, but it "doesn't feel forced"

In other words, if you like it, it doesn't feel forced.

Literally the worst social link in P5.
If you keep playing it, you completely BTFO her though.

Attached: 1499644832586.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I know its just shitty bait with no meaning behind it,

but if you actually equate political elements in storytelling with outside politics being enforced in games because otherwise they'd get bad press/shat on by SJWs, then you are really, and I mean REALLY a fucking retard.

>I know its just shitty bait with no meaning behind it,
are you retarded
>but if you actually equate political elements in storytelling with outside politics being enforced in games
ok so you are but
>otherwise they'd get bad press/shat on by SJWs
jesus christ faggot i get it, you have the awareness of a fucking newborn

>but it "doesn't feel forced"
Yea because it isnt.

It goes in line with the character of the games more often than not. And even in extreme cases like Project Zero, it fits with the character of the target audience of the game.

Also weird politics =! fanservice.

>he actually believes that political elements in world building and story equate some social media nerds ranting about stuff needing to be changed due to progressiveness
o shit he's actually serious... yikes!

Why do Japanese people want to be white people so much.

Non of the characters in Persona 5 looked japanese.

Wow nice rebuttal you fucking colossal retard.
Can you explain to me how transgender characters in a cyberpunk game aren't part of the world building and story?

Someone really needs to go back to a certain website they came from. Next time you look in a mirror(despite how hard it might be to see your ugly frogface), you're gonna see that very person.

Is the woman flashing her dick to the gypsy and her jap friend in that screenshot?

seething underage mexican

Esl

Reminder that SMT and Persona also had gay characters and other topics you people would consider a product of the current political shit climate. Just throwing that out there for you new zoomer kids. Don't take my word for it, research it yourself if you want.

I find it really funny that all these /pol/ kids turn out to be fucking brown latino shitters.

It’s almost like gays in and of themselves are not the problem.

>he actually believes that is the only example is shitty bait image was referring to and not just the general "politics out of games" discourse
man, I feel sorry for your parents. low IQ is never pretty to witness but this is just sad

>that is the only example is shitty bait image was referring to
low IQ is never pretty to witness but this is just sad
your parents were right to abandon you

you can ask any Japanese person and they will tell you the characters are Japanese unless stated otherwise. They don't think they are white at all. Many of the artist say it's a style of drawing characters not a representation of race.

Japan is a country where it was proven they rigged exam results to fuck girls over. So yes I think it's okay to defend this in that case.

It's not just cutthroat, Japan's work culture is steeped in sexual harassment.

he's got it slightly wrong. the law doesn't require women wear high heels to work, the law just makes it legal for the companies to decide to require women to wear high heels. It's a pretty major difference.

>MUH FORCED
kys

right, because it's done to appeal to the fans. when western devs do this shit it's an attempt to appeal to people who don't even like videogames, not even in an attempt to get them to play, but just as a peace offering so they won't start a crusade against whatever game's being made.
When japan does shit like this it's because they're trying to appeal to the customers who masturbate to whatever particular niche they're including at the time.

>Low self esteem
>Glasses
>Ugly

No redeeming traits.

5head Haru above Naoto and Ann
The most garbage taste.

>I know its just shitty bait with no meaning behind it,

especially since the quote from the MGS2 AI is bullshit since the AI does nothing but lie

Why the fuck do people stick around on this board with the same few threads EVERY SINGLE DAY? How many times can you answer the same OP and still fall under the illusion there's a conversation going on and you're making progress?

wtf i hate japan now
j/k i still love it
2 nukes weren't enough

This but unironically