Yea Forums what do you guys think about keysites like: G2A, Allkeys, Gamivo

Yea Forums what do you guys think about keysites like: G2A, Allkeys, Gamivo
Are they ethical ??? do you use them ???

Attached: G2A-logo-580x334.png (580x334, 54K)

They're cheaper then steam so I buy them when I can't pirate

I'm a game developer and I sell my games on G2A personally

>pirating

What game have you developed ???

g2a had some retarded tax so it ended up being more expensive than official source
so I just went to Kinguin. Got key in email and no issues.

I use them sometimes, if it is from a company you hate to give money to or are poor, but don't want to risk a copyright letter being sent to you through the mail because of torrenting.

h1z1

I buy discounted AAA titles off G2A. I try not to fuck over small-time Indie devs.

Attached: claire_redfield.jpg (700x393, 59K)

>Not hitting tax free

>I'm a game developer and I sell my games on G2A personally

If Developers have such a huge issue with G2A why not more Devs do this more?? It's better to sell your own keys than letting others do it?

Attached: piracy-is-not-theft.jpg (345x270, 15K)

If I buy games it's to support the devs. Otherwise I just pirate them. Using G2A makes no sense, you'd have to be braindead to buy from there instead of pirating if you don't care about supporting the game.

A second hand market is necessary for a healthy economy.
I haven't used any lately, I mainly used them to buy Humble Bundle keys when I didn't want to for the whole bundle, but HB doesn't sell bundles anymore.

They sell cheap keys so I can buy games from them. However, they're overrated in the sense that they're not the cheapest one out there.

I use CDKeys nowadays and got hitman 2 for half price before release

Sick

I'm a CDkeys/Eneba chad myself

all keys best keys

Attached: 1562780513415.jpg (640x480, 101K)

I buy games during big summer and winter sales and at that time none of the key resellers have better prices than steam so i dont bother with them.

Attached: mUfbBfn-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeWq0Odl7YRxHNYM74_QBWnA8xr-zKH3Z1RAOd8qQAl8.jpg (1281x800, 99K)

They're no more unethical than devs who shoehorn micro-transactions into their games to abuse peoples/children's vulnerability to gambling.

Attached: 1442523797382.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Only when I want something on Steam they don't sell anymore, like the first F.E.A.R game, which iirc they only sell the trilogy bundled or something.

I use whatever is cheapest and also buy stolen account log in credentials.

Only right answer.

Secondary markets are fine. Fuck publishers for trying to prevent people from doing what they want with their purchases.

The only issue is people buying with stolen credit cards but that's an issue with the fraudsters, not secondary markets.

How do you sleep at nights, knowing what you've done to the industry?

I've used G2A before but sparingly, I prefer Kinguin.
>Are they ethical?
Don't care. If they give me the cheapest price I'll use them. I've gotten a key revoked once and they refunded me.

Which one did the refund? Kinguin? I didn't realize these places would refund if the key got shut down.

i dont see why everyone is throwing a temper tantrum at this site, i use it all the time because its cheaper than steam

Kinguin, yeah. Also protip: Buyer Protection is not necessary, the ONLY thing it does is give you faster customer support. Without it, it might take support a couple of days to get back to you but as long as you have proof the key was revoked (a screenshot of steam saying it was will suffice) they will refund you.

i literally dont give a flying shit if its "ethical"its almost like that argument when weebcucks complain about kissanime and anime priacy when there's literally no reason to use crunchyroll except for the "moral" aspect

It's just brainless indie devs finding something else to blame for their mediocre sales. They stir up twitter a little and since Americans are addicted to drama they hop on the outrage bandwagon.

based pirate user