ITT: Easy final bosses

ITT: Easy final bosses

Attached: Hollow-Knight-Hollow-Knight-Boss.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

He's not the final boss you moron

>Final boss uses all of it's willpower to hold itself back to help you reach the true final boss
FTFY

Attached: 1536972175996.jpg (474x592, 21K)

My first playthrough ended with him only. Now that I'm going for whole completion, any suggestions from you anons?

>Fight him
>Cutscenes and credit rolls
>Not final boss

Remember you can bounce on spikes. Remember to spam Abyssal Shriek.

The Fragile charms don't break in the dream fights.

pure kino

If you haven't beat Absolute Radiance, you haven't beat the game.

Is abyssal shriek really that good dps wise? What are some good charm builds?
Banishment or ritual for grimm troupe?

Ritual or you'll miss top kino.

He's the final boss, Radiance is the true final boss.

If you haven't beat all pantheons with all four bindings at once, completed the Hunter's journal including Menderbug, beat all Radiance versions of all the bosses, defeated five times White Defender, ten times Zote and completed all achievements, you haven't beat the game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Doesn't really matter, just look up the charm you get to keep.

You can fight the boss of the Ritual ending in Godhome, so you don't miss actual content. However the presentation is better in the Ritual ending, so I'll pick this one

the OST when you're just about to unshackle the Hollow Knight is so eerie and chilling

I'm pretty sure that he's easy on purpose because Team Cherry didn't wanna make the gateway to the Radiance super hard and easy to get back to in case you die, while also fitting it in the lore of the Hollow Knight becoming pitifully monstrous after the corruption took him over.

>chaos lord w/ 2x lightning claws
>easy boss fight
Sounds about right

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

The part right before him made up for it in difficulty

That's clearly a daemon prince with 2x malefic talons

He's actually pretty tough when you're doing a speedrun, fighting him without being able to use I-frames makes him twice as hard.

This lil nigga. What the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: Yu Yevon.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

litrelly all of them

Fake final bosses are pretty standard for metroidvanias,
the Castlevania ones did it all the time.

Oh yeah? If he's a daemon prince with two talons WHY DIDN'T THEY INVEST THE POINTS INTO GIVING HIM WINGS

Ritual for normal playthrough, banishment for steel soul

Well I don't know about flying, but I can confidently say that Nemeroth is great at falling.

Youre stopping him in the middle of the transformation I think.

Abyssal Shriek is the most useful ability to fight the final boss with.

not like regular Radiance is all that hard

neither Grimmchild or Carefree Melody are particularly useful but at least Grimmy is cute

>defeated five times White Defender
thanks for reminding me I still have to do that crap

AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
HUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AH HA HA

Attached: 1560288618812.jpg (809x614, 57K)

The final boss in fable 3, I killed him in seconds, yes I had the OP sword but still....

At least Fable 3 had a final fight. Fuck Lucian and fuck Reaver.

he also stares at you intensely as you're doing it, fucking kino

>gets oneturned with a random ass unoptimized build

Attached: Garon forma de draco.png (460x462, 256K)

then again the game is easy as fuck

Attached: ArdynIzunia.png (756x1178, 606K)

top kek

like you said, you can't even die

so is it the hollow knight that holds Radiance's face open while you cockslap it in the true end?

Serious sam 2 boss was a joke, Ugh Zahn was tougher If i recall right

That's how I interpret it, but it's more of a collective avatar of all the void children that came before.

2nd encounter one*

Attached: Gary.jpg (720x435, 52K)

its encouraging to think that its the Hollow Knight finally getting his revenge on Radiance before being released

DOMA DOMA DOMA

The whole game was easy anyway but this was the worst part. They hype him up as the be end of all things yet you wipe his ass off in 2 minutes tops.

Even on Master difficulty he's easy since it only makes early-game grueling thanks to LMAO WEAPON DURABILITY

Attached: Calamity_Ganon.0.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 106K)

especially if you free all the Divine Beasts so he loses like half his HP right when the fight starts

He wasn't holding himself back, he was just torn apart from the radiance inside him and just wasn't able to put up a fight anymore

Don't criticize BOTW. You're not allowed or you will be marked as Snoy

It is, you're absolutely right. Really adds to the triumphant feeling of the scene.
In this final moment, the Hollow Knight feels just one emotion: vindication. Everything it suffered for was all worth it just to be able to rip the Radiance's face open.

Attached: 1547334173420.gif (487x353, 508K)

>pretending flash kusoge is good

>but if they die the player has to watch all the cutscenes again
>maybe add a save sphere in between as a checkpoint?
>lmao nah just give them all constant auto-life

Attached: 9C3B32BA-AF4E-4F93-8762-66F7FB10899D.jpg (1024x593, 88K)