Is this the worst control scheme of any game?

is this the worst control scheme of any game?
what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: ssr.png (220x309, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Md6q9EYsbAM
youtube.com/watch?v=o8TxnuOia5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

I haven’t played this game in like 8 years, mind reminding me what was so bad about it?

it might be

the game has to play itself for 80% of the time just to actually make it work

you play with wii steering wheel orientation and sonic just runs forward himself, the only control you have is tilting left and right and making him fly off to the side of the screen or jerking up to make him jump

It's basically an infinite runner with tilt controls. You move forward by default and waggle to stop. Also you can only run in a forward direction, while walking back towards the camera (which is fixed) you can only walk

That's not even the half of it, OP.
You have to UNLOCK better controls in-game.
The game makes you BUY the right to not feel like complete shit.
To this day I have never seen another game do that.

SEVEN RINGS IN HAND
SEVEN RINGS IN HAND

who gives a fuck about the game
this is what its all about
youtube.com/watch?v=Md6q9EYsbAM

Dark Souls 2?

cool buttrock

I still have no idea how I beat it. I wasn't even happy about it, i was 12 years old and just happy it was over.

>arin gives up after like 3 episodes because he keeps equipping ability rings with nothing on them and not understanding how they work

No, all those games that use the Kinect are worse. But these were still really, really shit.

>actually watching game grumps

that's what I hate about main Sonic songs since the Dreamcast era, the OSTs are what carries Sonic

Wasn't there supposed to be a third installment in the Storybook series? What happened?

Black Knight bombed critically and only did okay at sales.

But the Storybook games did so much damage to the brand Sega delisted them and cancelled future entries.

Boco wtf are you doing here, get back on plem
sucks for sega, they tried something unique with the storybook games, would like to see em have another stab at it (with good gameplay tho lol)
youtube.com/watch?v=o8TxnuOia5w

Damn and I was looking forward to 20,000 rings under the sea

What the fuck is plem?

Sonic the Hedgehog and the Call of Cthulu.

Sonic: The New Testament

wait I always thought black knight came after secret rings

Sonic and the Diary of Anne Frank.

It did.

all the sonic games on wii are atrocious

I played this when I was still excited about motion controls and I thought it was kind of fun. Defiantly not the future of games, but fine for one game.

Colors is good

DINO!...IT'S A JUNGLE! DINO! THE WICKED WILD!

And Unleashed trims some of the fat from the HD versions, but then fucks it up by increasing the amount of Werehog levels.

I want to fuck the genie girl from this game so badly

Attached: EXCTUTIATING.png (435x512, 220K)

I was wanting to play Sonic Unleashed again but I’m not sure whether to get it for Wii or Xbox 360. I see it in stores for the Wii a lot but I figure the Xbox version looks better right?

Looks better, has more stages, and has a hub you can run around in between levels (the Wii version just has you select stuff off a static map).

Xbox version it is then

So many sonic threads today

What Sonic girl isn't desirable? I know I want to be dominated by that filthy redpilled badger.

Attached: Sticks_in_a_White_Background_2.jpg (633x690, 67K)

>but then fucks it up by increasing the amount of Werehog levels.
Actually, they just took what would have been a 30-40 minute level in the HD versions and chop it up into three or four 2-3 minute levels, which I think worked much better overall. Also, the medal hunting is infinitely better since you got them via your score rank instead of hunting them down in stages. The HD version is still clearly superior, but the PS2/Wii version have their merits and aren't terrible for what they are.

Most of them are ""stealth"" /sthg/ threads since their own general has become so unbearable. A few dedicated autists from there have been doing this for months now. You can watch almost any given Sonic thread sit around all day because it constantly gets bumped off of page 10 by one guy. Really gives it away.

MAKE BELIEVES REBORN
MAKE BELIEVES REBORN
I want to fuck that female genie

>Unleashed is my favorite game out of all the Hedgehog Engine games
No! Get the 360 version. The Wii and PS2 versions are the inferior versions.

this
also get the Unleashed DLC levels if available

Unleashed had DLC?

yep

Attached: unleashed360dlc.jpg (726x392, 22K)

I didn't have a problem 100% this or executing any of the advanced moves.
Granted, I was in my mid teens when I played this.

Attached: ajuIZ06.jpg (579x329, 25K)

>the Storybook Series
As much as I loved the concept and aesthetic of Sonic & the Black Knight, I had to quit it because I was destroying my wrist.