Which is the best of of the nu tomb raider games?

Which is the best of of the nu tomb raider games?
>Tomb Raider 2013
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
>Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I'm almost at the final fight in the 2013 game for the first time, and I really enjoyed it. More than I thought I would.
How do the others stack up?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Temple of Osiris.

Attached: lara_croft__too____angle_2_by_jetsynth-dbwve5b.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

which ever one has the best ass.

So all of them

>2013 picture using the PS4 garbage version and not the 360 / PC version of her face
garbage image, kill yourself OP

Good game!

Honestly they all feel very similar. It isn't that I disliked them just that they feel very similar. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Rise has better pacing than Shadow, which has some very unnecessary walking/story sequences.

At the same time, Shadow actually has some very nice stealth and trap mechanics and challenge tombs.

You act like I didn't just download it from Google. Go get a Happy meal, guy.

Shadow by a long long way
I wouldn't have any issues with them making another trilogy if it picked up from Shadow and gradually added more and more classic elements. It was on the right track, it's really frustrating. IMO Shadow is actually the best game in the series since 4. Chronicles, AOD and the LAU trilogy were all mediocre.

Shadow >>>>> 2013 = Rise

Shadow was the only one I remotely enjoyed, they need to pick a new voice actress i can't stand the current one and fuck off with this over-the-top survival bullshit

i thought nu lara had no booty

They all look like bimbo sex toys

Only played the first one and hated it.

Depends on what you consider a booty I guess. I don't like the huge asses girls have these days for example.

Why did you like Shadow?
Seems like a lot of people think it's the worst of the trilogy. Haven't played it myself.

>Rise
>Hey I'm in a dark as fuck tomb, better get my goddamn glow stick stick out and illuminate only my hand
Fuck that drove me crazy

Attached: 5XN31MC.gif (250x289, 1.44M)

Because it's the most adventure-based. Rise is some fuckweird story about Lara helping a hidden society of rebels and the game leans in even heavier on the combat than the first game.

Shadow has some weird elements itself but it has the best balance of combat, storytelling and exploration. It's closer to what you'd expect when buying a game called "Tomb Raider". Plus the setting is just more interesting, and Lara's VA doesn't sound like she has asthma like she does in Rise.

A lot of people seem to not like it that much. How is the DLC?

And that's unironically a good thing.

Attached: Tomb_Raider.png (1207x705, 626K)

Does she ever get past the "crazy woman drags some poor guy into a remote place and gets herself almost killed 100 times because of sheer negligence" phase or she is actually a better character in Shadow?

She could be getting fucked by a black guy in that image and no one would even know

At least it was a nigger in Rise.

Middle. She's also built for the knot.

The animations in shadow and the graphics look the same as rise.

Jonah is Polynesian, retard.

How is the meelee combat?

i played rise, was cool, shadow looked worse and worse gameplay so i didnt play that shit

Attached: Rise of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.03.16 - 04.32.37.35.jpg (3840x2160, 333K)

Attached: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.02.28 - 23.05.58.92.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Which Nu Raider game had the best death animations?

For me it's the first one.
Honestly can't remember any of the ones from Rise, most of them aren't that detailed. I think they intentionally toned it down. Haven't played Shadow.

It's pretty nice in Shadow of Tomb Raider. It's easily a 8 or 9 / 10.

2>1>3

Agreed, there isn't a single doubt in my mind that the project directors and half the dev team for that first title were a bunch of sick fucks working one-handed.

Just shitposters being contrarian. It's a good game. A little heavy on the cut scenes for my taste, but it didn't ruin it for me. A lot of the hate is by people who've never played it. They just know it's popular to hate on Yea Forums and they want to "fit in" so.... there you go. Lara's ass in Shadow is fappable as well.

Rise > Shadow > 2013

Osiris is garbage compared to Light.