At what point did you realize this game was going to be an absolute shit show of a disaster?

At what point did you realize this game was going to be an absolute shit show of a disaster?
For me, it was first person.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

anything past the first trailer

Is this basically gonna be the year of Yea Forums being consistently wrong about everything?

>death stranding is gonna be shit, kojima is a hack!
>sells billion

>cyberpunk is gonna be shit, CDPR are hacks!
>sells trillions

>the switch is such garbage, nintendo is finished!
>sells quadzillions

How can this board be so CONSISTENTLY out of touch with everything in an attempt to be contrarian?
Don't you all know being contrarian isn't a sobstitute for a proper personality framework?

Whem I finish it and realize there isn't a post-endgame open world.

The witcher 3

Based

All of those things you listed are predicated upon prior successes and have nothing to do with the media that you are referencing directly.

>All of those things you listed are predicated upon prior successes
I'll give you death stranding and cyberpunk, but the switch is selling by the truckload right now.
There's already tangible proof that nintendo is nailing it this gen.
How do you refute that?

Death stranding looks like shit
Cp2077 clearly and blatantly took the sjw pill
The switch is still being outsold by sonys 6 year old console

Maybe its you who is out of touch, bud.

Wait, so you're saying cyberpunk isn't gonna sell because it's SJW.
But then you say Sony is out-selling nintendo, but you also constantly clòaim Sony is SJW as fuck.
hmmm.

Attached: 1413238456866.jpg (250x250, 43K)

>it sold good so it must be good
I agree fellow consumer!

>niggers on my cyberpunk

i dont think so

You predicate something's quality on how well it sells?

Bloodborne syndrome: when people buy a console on the hype of one game and then try other games, eventually relegating the console to a dust magnet. The sales happen, but the actual enjoyment is substantially low.

>For me, it was first person.
>Motion sickness/consolefag anonymous projecting his own inadequacy at playing first person games on Cyberpunk.
Where the fuck were you with Thief Gold, Counterstrike, Unreal Tournament, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Skyrim, and Dishonored?
You DID play those right?

Mods, some autist is literally remaking these threads every hour on the hour. Why is this okay?

Just because i dont think sonys new game looks good doesnt mean they havent sold 100 million consoles. Do you just blindly follow corporations?

I don't think popular means good.
But I agree that popular CAN be good and Yea Forums refuses to believe this out of pure contrarianism. a board of boring conformism. Almost the negative discussion is almost never about the game itself.

I don't like any first person games whatsoever.

this explains the great attach rate.

>Bloodborne syndrome
Oh you mean people just buy the Switch for BOTW and not Mario Odyssey, or Splatoon, or Pokemon, or Animal Crossing, or uhh... never mind.

CDPR stated that Cyberpunk is already selling more than TW3 did.

Sunny Jamaica vaction weather 24/7 and the fact that you can't MAKE A DAMN CHARACTER FROM SCRATCH.

Fuck, why can't there be a physical edition that isn't collector's for PC? I just want a case, I'll even take a GOG code. I don't give a fuck.

Why arw cdpr shills so fucking sensitive? I swear they are just as sensitive as nintendo kiddies

Here's the (you) you are desperately seeking kid. I hope after you graduate from high school you'll stop being an insufferable twat.

Attached: bored katz.jpg (459x418, 39K)

What are some good games that you like, op?

Attached: nostalgia.jpg (700x875, 85K)

>have you make a character
>in a first person game where you dont see it

When normies starts to overhyping it

>jewish shill posts a jewish cartoon
Poetic

good goy

Attached: oyvey.jpg (562x437, 78K)

Nigger katz just wants to make you laugh. Kill yourself.

Attached: bored megatron.jpg (768x576, 61K)

ding ding

WHY ARE ANTI-CDPR SHILLS SO OBSESSED LOL GO OPEN YOUR FUCKING DUSTY CURTAINS AND GET SOME VITAMIN D IN YOUR SYSTEM, YOU'RE CLEARLY LACKING! THE SUN ISNT THAT BAD! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1561995912770.jpg (588x1099, 401K)

Yea Forums has unironically been blinded by marketing for this game. Same thing happened with mgsv. Which unironically ruined my ability to get excited for video games. I truly think this game is going to crush Yea Forums again.

Un-ironically there's a Russian click farm type deal going on to shitpost about this game.

For real? What do they pay because im in

last year's trailer.
instantly knew it was casualised, stripped, downgraded console shit for the GTA V and Skyrim audience. It fucking screams I WANT TO BE LIKE ROCKSTAR LOOK AT US WE BETHESDA NOW WE DID A LOT OF MARKETING RESEARCH AND FOCUS GROUP TESTING WITH LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR AND THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE FAGGOT WANTS

MAKES SENSE. SUNFAGS ETERNALLY SEETHING!

>What do they pay
They don't pay very well at all. I'm trying to find you a good article about them that doesn't come off as propaganda from NYTimes or wikipedia because those places call them "state sponsored". The pajeets do them too, these things are real.

I hate this game so whatever they are paying is good for me. Im sitting on a goldmine here

but there is

Attached: ApRVBtw.png (1480x832, 371K)

lol there are 2 physical editions, the normal 60 one which also has stuff like maps and etc and the 250 buck CE

this

Shit man, last time I checked the site wasn't redirecting properly and now it's going to best buy, amazon and gamestop for PC physical. I'm going to have to figure this out now because I don't even have a disk reader in my PC any longer. Replaced with SSD.

Attached: retarded.jpg (600x589, 58K)

Why do you guys choose to ignore the red flags? There are so many

I think it honestly looks great but I’m worried about the gameplay certain guns and enemy difficulties seem too easy, like it looks like a bullet sponge but I’m hopeful the gameplay shown so far was just a test to show the capability of the guns

It’s literally because of Reddit. Yea Forums is so against Redditors and their constant quest for upvotes that they act opposite of it. Reddit’s generally positive about every game? Yea Forums has to hate every game. They’ve forced themselves to be entirely contrarian and it has ruined this board.

Witcher 3 devs

>being this obsessed
Get a real job where you leave your house you fucking unproductive fat incel

redditors support Tim Sweeney and Yea Forums is right now riding Tim's dick.

No

if anything the sjw pill they're taking is the most red one. If they're using it as legitimate commentary on the state of the world and not just virtue signaling, then how is that any different from the social commentary used by other classic games Yea Forums loves to jerk off like deus ex?

don't be mad because you wish you could get paid without leaving your gaming chair

when I saw e3 reveal.
Also:
>Pondsmith lied about classes
>no art deco
>no tps
>the world is not grounded on 2020
>suburban outskirts with rednecks

>sjw pill they're taking
Are you people literally brain damaged more than the trannies are? Literally the first trailer we had of the game was V saying Night City is rated THE WORST city in America.

if you buy the PC standard or PC CE physical u get inside the code for GOG, there is no CD inside

>there won't be a PS4
Still one of the dumbest things Yea Forums has ever said.

When I watched the cinematically linear gameplay reveal trailer and they hyped up this spell or some shit with a dumb name for five minutes and when the narrator almost creamed himself moaning "This... is... the Kawazaki Effect" when it was just a slow-mo ability I knew they were being way too satisfied with their own shit. Game doesn't look outright bad just fucking blandness being hailed as the greatest shit ever. Kinda like Witcher 3 I guess.

Attached: 1559871856069.png (665x672, 607K)

just the name alone

I just emailed support, I hope you are correct because I see this on their site.

Attached: cyberpunk physical.jpg (727x288, 28K)

All I want out of this game is meaningful choices, fun gunplay and good stat progression ( from zero to hero, none of that scaling enemies bullshit that Bethesda is doing )

It’s 1999 RUB here. Is the game worth this huge amount of money?

>31 dollars
>Huge amount of money
And who the fuck knows, it's out in April.

Hey Yea Forums i made another thread about hating a popular and anticipated game, am i cool now?
Yea Forums?

Please respond

start saving 3 bucks a month and by april youll be able to afford it

they haven't even taken the sjw pill. they're using the SJW mentality and lifestyle in this game against itself, they're depicting it as an ultimately degenerate ideology that forms shitholes controlled by zuckerbergs, aka night city.
cdpr are one of the most based companies on earth let alone gamedevs.
they utterly DESPISE globalism and trannies.
anyone with a fucking in-tact brain would realize this.

According to Yea Forumsirgins you're BASED.

The red flag for me was the transphobic as they found in game.
And all the advertising focusing on a straight white male.

It's obviously gonna be a shit game for horrible people.

Fuck off you stupid BR. I know it's you.

You realise this shilling service would be on par with online transcription work, you'll be earning a maximum equivalent of $5/day. And that's if it even exists. Either way clean your fucking diaper out babby.

e3 2018 trailer. i was sort of disappointed by first person but when i saw the e3 2018 trailer i thought it just looks like they want the gta audience and that it did look nothing like the cyberpunk game i wanted

i got more hopeful after they released the gameplay even though i thought lot of it was shit like the dialogue. final nail in the coffin for me was when they announced keanu. there are probably more meme actors coming, they might also include kanye and lady gaga. also when they started catering to trannies.

$5/day more than $0 sitting on ur ass shitposting on Yea Forums all day.

jesus christ someone with more than 3 brain cells. this is the obvious commentary here. the whole thing is a fucking commentary on how corporation will fake care about something as long as there is profit for them in it. AKA virtue signalling.

obviously we don't know anything for sure yet, but I do think cdpr has enough of a brain to not succumb to the virtue signalling in the process of making their own point.

Game will be a watered down and mild version of the tabletop game, but even then it will be a fun addition to those who are already fans of the original. You got to remember that the Polish economy depends on CDPR's sucess, you got eastern euro country slaving away, ensuring it will be a blockbuster hit.

>At what point did you realize this game was going to be an absolute shit show of a disaster?
for me, it was witcher 2

I didn't. Game looks sick as fuck. Witcher 3 was GOTG btw.