Tifa's beard

Tifa's beard

Attached: 1563037052793.jpg (5002x5002, 2.65M)

I wanna caress her peach fuzz

Males and females both have hair in their bodies, everywhere including arms and face, but with enough estrogen the hair changes, proto-hair like that actually has a medical term, meta...something, i forgot.
I wonder if anyone on Yea Forums actually tried to touch a 3D woman for the first time and noticed that there's a slight fuzz there they'd stop because they would think it makes them gay?

peach fuzz is hot as af, now before you start posting poo in the loos just keep in mind peach fuzz and curry beards are not similar in any way

Tifa's blackhead

Tranny confirmed

Have you ever been close to a girl before?

Tifa confirmed tranny.

where were you when Tifa had electrolysis

this,or a human at all

I walked past a girl once

Incel i...

>its okay when Japan does it

was it awful?

Based KHV OP

Attached: where do you think we are?.png (644x644, 936K)

fellas why is kissing so good?

>itt: hermits talk about what they think humans look like

I would put that off as poor bait trolling but you know nowadays people are not only pretending to be this retarded that they have no knowledge of human anatomy or anything else that i cant even tell when people are being serious or not anymore.
I wouldnt be surprised if OP though the urethra is the hole you put your penis in.

why is she so ugly compared to Aeris?

Attached: 1342668608100.jpg (490x424, 69K)

If you think this is bad
Look at the arms. They don't shave arm hair for some reason.

>They don't shave arm hair for some reason.
Wait wat? I've never seen a woman with shaved arms irl.

I really don't get how touching the second most disgusting hole on your body to someone else's and possibly putting your tongue in their mouth can be enjoyable. If someone kissed me I would instantly fucking vomit.

Its soft and warm and touching and being touched feels nice.

Anyone got the link to this? Without the edit

Arm hair is hot. I've been waiting for this graphical improvement for a long time.

So she's Armenian.

Women shouldn't even shave their legs, it turns their leg hair into thick, prickly shitty hair that rivals mine when left unshaven for only two weeks, and my legs are very hairy.
Awful feel when you literally scrape your leg on theirs in bed because they haven't shaven that day

Attached: image_1_0.jpg (600x752, 85K)

wtf

I just bought Dissidia NT for 5 bucks. Please tell me this includes the newly announced tifa as well or do they have DLC bullshit in that game?

Attached: file.png (649x259, 122K)

It's free to play on Steam. Tifa is extra cost DLC.

Attached: ffstcwcms.gif (126x99, 8K)

>he bought a free game

Attached: lol.gif (338x338, 704K)

holy shit women are mammals?!?!?!?

>when searching for DLC

welp, looks like I fucked up

Attached: file.png (574x112, 38K)

are American women really like this?