What are Yea Forums's thoughts on this game?

what are Yea Forums's thoughts on this game?

personally it's my favourite in the series, even better than OoT (which is a bit overrated)

i know that they're trying to be edgy with this game but in my opinion it just works, it's art style is pretty dope to me and the gameplay is fun, they even made the combat better (except for the dumbfuck AI)

Attached: 220px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg (220x312, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8qrTri0HKrQ?t=89
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does skyward sword work on dolphin yet without too many hassles?

Attached: 1541722694538.jpg (900x900, 47K)

TP's not actually all that edgy, at least in terms of narrative. I think a few cutscenes and all the noise about it being a T rated Zelda at the time has given it that reputation but it's not actually any darker than OoT or MM.

yes, i've played it on my sister's PC when i was on a vacation (she has a beast pc tho) and it worked perfectly (GCN version) but sometimes it would stutter for half a second, but it was pretty rare though

It's my least favorite home console Zelda.
I like what they're trying to do with the darker themes and a grittier art style, but they just don't go far enough with them so it ends up just being bland.

more concerned about the mandatory motion controls desu

It's my favorite Zelda

Attached: Overjoyed.jpg (600x425, 50K)

He's talking about SS, not TP.

The best fucking zelda of the 00'

Attached: 1531029679335.jpg (400x566, 47K)

the content is not edgy, but the characters make some expressions that end up falling flat, Midna's laugh is the best example.
If anything, it's just baffling that the makers of Majora's Mask approach dark elements again but in such a tone deaf way.

Attached: 1426[1].jpg (671x451, 29K)

TP is executed poorly, while it had cool innovations, the pacing, story and other stuff are mediocre.
if we are just and compare the resources OoT and TP had in their current time of development, TP just fails miserably while OoT does almost everything right even though is the first time doing it.
Some dungeons of TP are one of the best dungeons in the franchise but the game as a whole isn't that good.

>Better than motherfucking Majoras Mask
LMAO

TP has good pacing once it gets properly going but it does take a third of the game to get there.

It's underrated

Attached: zelda series ranking.png (1216x467, 337K)

It literally has the most dungeons and most are good or great, not mediocre

I agree with you, the wolf parts feels so forced, they didn't know what to do with it.
Meanwhile in MM the mask transformations flow naturally, expands the lore and are useful through all the game.

I absolutely love the latter 2/3 of this game but absolutely loathe the first third
remember that random wild west stealth sniper section? there's a lot of cool stuff in this game

Zelda isn't all about dungeons, is about exploration too and TP is not very good in that aspect.
Dungeons are the destinations of each section, the journey of that sections aren't that good and those are a great part of the game.

i really think they were going for the "you're confused, scared, and you just turned into a wolf all of a sudden", the wolf aspect should make you feel pretty helpless because you don't know if you're ever gonna turn back

Majoras mask is great, but if you dislike the unorthodox story structure of it, you might prefer Twilight Princess more, even though I do enjoy MMs story more. Its simple and not trying to be late '00s edgy.

yes, i got that feeling the first time, but there aren't enough reasons to keep thinking that, is not that you can't attack or be defenseless like you were in MM the first 3 days with the deku.
Wolf transformation is only a gimmick in TP that allows you to open the twili portals and solve the forced sections, it's purpose in the story is irrelevant.

Swap MM with MC, bump BotW and TP down, move WW up to B.

>Zelda 1 in F instead of S
>LttP in S instead of B
>Majora in B
>Skyward Sword not in F
>Wind Waker in F instead of B
>Twiligh Princess in A instead of C
If you made this, please. spare yourself the embarrassment of posting such shit taste.

In the day when Zelda was neck deep up the ass of dungeon format

If it had an openworld worth exploring, they could have had something.
Unfortunately this was the last game where anything as cool as the Malo mart questline existed.

It's amazing how divisive this series got after OoT.

Attached: visive.jpg (1048x2788, 599K)

WW is unfinished tripe and deserves it spot.

That's why it only belongs in B instead of higher up.

Not surprising though considering the changes they attempted to make only ever amounted to flaws and gimmicks until they threw the baby out with the bathwater for BotW.

>linear as fuck and tons of hand-holding
>cringeworthy cutscenes
>little to no innovation, doesn't even improve the formula from the N64 games
>Link isn't even as mobile as in previous games (Wind Waker Link could crouch and hide)
>filler tear segments
>shitty tryhard atmosphere
>too much expository dialogue
>artstyle that aged like milk
>swimming feels awful
>non-existent difficulty even by 3D Zelda standards
>final boss was predictable and boring
>dungeon design is basically on rails
>worst looking bokoblins in the series
>reusing the same areas and bosses
>most enemies are beaten in pretty much the same way: look for an opening, rapidly hit the B button until it recovers from the assault and guards again, rinse, repeat
>crappy story, failed to explain anything in a compelling manner
>NPCs are soulless and not engaging, you can't even interact with most people in Castle Town
>worst battle music in the series, which also ruined the midna's lament segment
>barely any sidequests
>basically no interconnected areas except for Lake Hylia
>Death Mountain Area is a fucking line with no branches or secret areas
>item usage was limited
>potions, fairies, upgrades, and the like are useless and offer no variety
>babby tier puzzles (open the door by shooting an obviously placed eye switch, woooow)
>dull soundtrack
>both the overworld and villages are shallow and not dynamic
>no free-roaming, gotta wait for the plot to explore other areas

If it weren't for Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess would have been the weakest 3D Zelda of all-time.

Attached: 1562946614156.gif (213x201, 429K)

Look guys I posted my pasta again XD

But many have games like WW, TP and BotW as their top Zelda games. So I dunno, if the flaws you speak of are completely objective.

Majoras Mask deserve at LEAST and S rating.
>Objectively best story in all Zelda games
>Time mechanic is well executed and makes the world feel more alive.
>NPC dialogue is good
>Getting to the dungeons is fun, expands the narrative of the story and unlocks extra content each dungeon you unlock
>Transformation Mask are well executed and can also serve in combat, giving it more combat variety

The biggests downsides of majoras mask is that is too short and the overworld isn't that big.

Played it a couple years ago, dropped it early on. The intro part is a bitch when you just want to get a sword and go on an adventure.

Played it again last month, now to completion, I thought it probably is the best in the series. Great game overall once you get over that initial hurdle. Best dungeons, dual hookclaws is cool, Midna is thicc as AF and a qt. Final boss was p. cool too. In fact all the bosses were pretty damn good except maybe the ice dungeon one.

>In fact all the bosses were pretty damn good except maybe the ice dungeon one.
Whaaaa? The ice boss was pretty cool.

>hurrrr durrr u posted pasta

Doesn't make it any less true, TPleb.

>always took a shit on twilight princess on Yea Forums
>finally an user asks me which version I played
>fuck.jpg
>"I played the wii version"
>get like 20 replies laughing at me for playing the "inferior" version
>decide to download CEMU and a rip of TPHD
>get it all set up/configured with graphics hacks and the like
>just got the tunic and I'm having a great time

All the wasted years. I seriously fucked up by playing the waggle bullshit version god dammit. Anyway its a really funny coincidence that I found this thread during my 2nd try at this game.

Attached: 1493952346143.png (784x638, 369K)

Don't think I don't see what you did there.

I just don't like slippery surfaces and although the alternate perspective of having to look down at the ice to see the reflection of her on the ceiling is cool, it just wasn't as great as the previous bosses like that massive sea snake thing and the like. Just seemed more tame than the previous ones.

Too easy, artstyle is really hit and miss. Sword techniques fall flat because of braindead enemies. Ganondorf was a fucking mistake and shouldn’t have been brought back.

Sorry sweaty but you already ousted yourself as a retarded when complaining about the most mundane shit like swimming and lying about repeated bosses.

That's because the subsequent games just aren't as well-designed as a cohesive package as OoT was. They also have a shitton of pacing issues compared to how brisk OoT was.

>Too Easy
Hero Mode + Ganondorf amiibo. There. Problem solved.

Agreed that Ganon shouldn't have been brought back for the game though.

Yeah, I never bought a Wii U and only have a toaster at the moment so I can’t judge based on the HD version. I’ve only played the waggle and GC versions.

felt too long and not being able to use wolf link's finisher on other enemies and not just the poe was shit

They fucked up by placing you right back at the start from where you died.

The HD version of TP was a disgrace.

What, no Oracle games?

People can have different opinions on what constitutes flawed. Even then, it's impossible to judge a piece of media objectively. I could tell you ET for the Atari is my favorite game of all time, that I loved everything about it, and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.
At the very least when people play a Zelda game they expect a Zelda game, so it's understandable why BotW failed people in this regard.

The very fact that LoZ is below SS makes me think you have the shittiest taste.

Attached: Capture.png (739x584, 19K)

>MC, OoA, OoS that high
great taste

>underaged faggots who played twilight princess when they were kids can legally post on Yea Forums now
fuck off faggot

NOOOOO MY SEKRIT CLUB DDDD:

LoZ: 8/10
AoL: 8/10
ALttP: 10/10
OoT: 10/10
MM: 10/10
LA: 9.5/10
OoS: 8/10
OoA: 8/10
WW: 8.5/10
TP: 7.5/10
MC: 8/10
PH: 5/10
SS: 6/10
ST: 6/10
ALBW: 8.5/10
BotW: 8.5/10

Very solid series.

the graphics were bad, even for the time.
the animations were bad.
the character designs and body proportions were bad.
the gameplay felt bad and loose.
the wolf sections were miserable, and playing as a wolf never ever got better past the first screen. zero upgrades for wolf, just bark and bite ad infinitum.
the music was pretty bad. "memorable songs" and "twilight princess" don't overlap.
midna was a shitty bitch cunt.
despite having the body of a toddler, nintendo chose to sexualize midna by making her nude and giving her a huge ass, then making her moan when she rode on wolf-link. absolutely cringe gross shit.
game officially announced the dying death of the Zelda franchise by it's desperate attempts to merely copy skin-deep elements from Ocarina of Time instead of being an original design, starting a meme within zelda development to just copy shit from the earlier games and pretend they mean more than they do than the narrative defined.
also started the bad meme of removing magic from Zelda.

4/10.
pros: it's not breath of the wild
cons: it's almost as bad as breath of the wild

LoZ is deeply flawed, unenjoyable tedium for autists. I'm grateful for its legacy, but that and its age are the only reason it gets a pass.

>Midna
Gonna assume this is a shitpost

You're only ranking ALTTP and OoT that high because everybody else does, not because you actually think they're 10/10.

>WW higher than TP or even fucking SS
Lmao

Nah, OoT, ALttP, MM, and LA are my favorite Zelda games. They're rated accordingly. In fact it says something that a franchise as divisive as Zelda with its games, OoT, MM, and ALttP consistently shine above all the others. Maybe, just maybe, they're great games?

Please be patient my daughter has autism.

Attached: TP_Agitha_Render.png (832x1911, 1.86M)

I thought MM and WW both were pretty bad Zeldas. They strayed too far from the classic formula and instead of puzzles and dungeons focused a lot more on NPCs and sidequests. Both games have a very low dungeon count (MM scrapes by with just 4, wtf), and both had a weird gimmick to them (time reset, sailing) that is very uncharacteristic of the series. You can tell Aonuma's influence on both when he's on record saying he dislikes Zelda because Octorok's beat him in LOZ1 so his games focus more on story rather than dungeons and combat. How TP broke from that I don't know, but I'm glad it did. It had amazing dungeons and combat, and handled the story segments very well without them becoming the dominant part of the game.

GOD TIER:

MM
BotW
LA

HIGH TIER:

OoT
ALttP
LoZ
ALBW
CoH

MID TIER:

TP
TWW
AoL
OoA/OoS
TMC
FSA

LOW TIER:

PH
ST
SS

TRASH TIER:

TFH

Attached: 61698213_2258423444249040_7780284765805810212_n.jpg (640x640, 102K)

Would've been better if the gameplay matched its artstyle. The artstyle was fine as a T rated game, but the gameplay was made for toddlers. It's too easy to beat baddies, bosses, easy puzzles, etc. Should've been more like BotW.

OoT aged like milk and ALttP has been improved upon ever since.

It had really great dungeons and music, some sections had a good aesthetic. It was really easy though even by Zelda standards.

WW is better than TP.
>Good Exploration
>Good Story and Pacing
>Pretty good dungeons

The only thing about WW is that it needed more dungeons AND the triforce quest and EVEN with that it's more fucking fun to collect the triforce pieces than the wolfs segments combined.
The only good thing about TP are it's dungeons.

>>Good Story and Pacing
>and Pacing
Why the fuck do you have lie user?

I played the Wii version too but I really fail to see how the waggle makes the game that much worse - it's problems are rooted deeper than just the control scheme. Using B for the sword doesn't fix the useless dungeon items, the empty overworld, the wolf sections, the slow start, etc. etc.

even if i was wrong, WW pacing is leagues better than TP.

>>Good Exploration
>>Good Story and Pacing
>>Pretty good dungeons
None of these are true, especially the pacing or the dungeons or that WW needed the Triforce Quest.

Is Squidwards Sword as bad as people say? I don't know much about it

Attached: 1537260242499.jpg (599x594, 54K)

All the post OoT games have large flaws that make or break the game for people. Some would say sailing gives a great adventure feel and is the best Zelda game. Others would say it's an unfinished garbage game that needed a HD version the make finishing it more bearable. Some would say TP is a watered down OoT with none of the fun, while the next person says it's the best in the series.

This really isn't healthy for the franchise but has continued to be the case since the early 2000's.

Finally, someone with taste. Someone who knows video games and what makes them good. In truth, I thought SS was slightly better than TP. At least it didn't pretend to be a massive game by making a vast, empty play area that's cumbersome to traverse. But then, I haven't played TP for like 10 years, and I don't intend to again.

lemme guess, OoT or AlttP is your fav zelda?

>WW pacing is leagues better than TP.
It really isn't, TP's pace picks up after the first three dungeons while the pace in WW remains fucked.

My second favorite Zelda game with my favorite Link, I really like this game despite some things being annoying, like the puzzle to get the Master Sword

Attached: Link_Artwork_3_(Twilight_Princess).png (2266x2547, 3.96M)

Samefag

It's the Dark Souls 3 of Zelda games.

you jewish piece of shit i played TP barely a year ago

>>Good Exploration
>>Good Story and Pacing
>>Pretty good dungeons

I strongly disagree on every point. Exploration was a chore with having to constantly re-change the wind direction, pacing was a slog, it took, like 3-4 hours to even make it to the first real dungeon, having to sit through 2 towns full of NPCs first, and dungeons were pretty bad (imo), though the Medli one was admittedly pretty good because using her to fly was fun and new, but other than that I don't see it.

The game treats you like you're too stupid to solve any of the puzzles thus it holds your hand and never let's you lose so it's more of a movie game than anything David cage has ever made.

It's got some great dungeons, puzzles, bosses, etc., but is hampered by a variety of things. Most notably people hated the slow start, handholding, level select overworld, and backtracking. Toss on some extremely controversial controls that you either liked or loathed and you get SS.

It's a mixed bag where the highs are pretty good but the lows bring them down and then some more.

>ALBW that low
I personally would replay it over ALTTP, in fact while I am mostly enjoying my second run of that game, I find ALBW to be better in some ways despite the difficulty

>WWN get a Link as cool as TP Link ever again

The problem is that every game after OoT (minus MM) tried to copy the OoT formula. They all have an annoying sidekick, they all have an instrument you have to use to advance, etc. It became very stale by the time SS came out.
Thankfully BotW fixed these issues. It has finally revamped the whole 3D series.. but I fear Nintendo is just going to copy BotW from now on like they did OoT.

The game is fun and is a good zelda game... the problem is the difficulty. it's just too damn easy. Very forgiving with the hearts, damage, and rupees.

>I fear Nintendo is just going to copy BotW from now on like they did OoT.

This well definitely happen. BoTW is the new OoT. Enjoy your empty open worlds until 2032.

Its pretty decent. It's really not as edgy as some think of it as, yes it does have more darker themes and it does have a more "edgy, aesthetic, but it plays out like any other Zelda game would.
>Ganon has hatched a plot to take over Hyrule
>Kidnaps Zelda
>A presumably retired Link discovers about this and embarks on a quest to stop Ganon once and for all
>He meets up with a small magical fairy creature that serves a big purpose throughout the game
>Lots and LOTS of Side quest and RPG elements
That's how I can describe Twilight Princess in its most basic form.

TP is the only game that needs a remake in BotW's engine, more so than WW because we don't another fucking Toon Zelda.

Don't remind me

Attached: Link vs Darknuts.jpg (2000x2750, 964K)

Should I skip it then?

>slow start
Like I said, I had just finished it and it didn't really bother me this time around.

As for everything else, IDK but so far I am loving the game. I'll report back next TP thread I see maybe.

>WWN have enemies with good designs after TP ever again

But then some would say BotW was TOO open and loses the series identity as a result. So essentially after OoT you have two lines of thinking now.

1. OoT copies were inferior to it and added annoying gimmicks that hurt the experiences. It was stagnant.
2. BotW changed then formula to address stagnation complaints but changed too much that it doesn't resemble the series anymore.

it seems like all they would have to do is take BotW's openness and combined it with the other games dungeons. But I'm sure some section of the fans would still feel alienated.

If you're a fan who actually likes Link and Zelda and the lore of the series on top of good pacing, yes, avoid it like the plague.

Are you patient, don't mind possibly being belittled, and have decent coordination?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. None of that.

There's nothing wrong about the Twilight segments. They always try to give you something different for each one.
And the only very good dungeons in TWW are the Wind and the Earth one. I was also quite nostalgic of the Tower of the Gods, and then I played it again 2 months ago. My god what a chore. The first three dungeons are streamlined as fuck and offer ZERO difficulty.

The really great part about TWW is, indeed, the exploration. But the issue is that the map is POORLY organized (lol, one island per square) and 90% of those are irrelevant after you get the contents of the island, the remaining 10% being for the tree or the exchange sidequests.
There are even isles that are completely useless, like the archipelagos.

And the Great Sea is terribly empty to be honest. Please never say that TP doesn't have great exploration when the Hyrule field actually is much more interesting with the caves, the dominion statues, the few puzzles here and there. And the story is barely as good as TP's, but TP has the advantage of stronger dungeons with unique themes (monkeys, an actual freaking mansion, getting keys from Gorons to save the chief) AND it actually has a water dungeon.

Buy yourself some actually good judgement.

>lorefags
lol

>take BotW's openness and combined it with the other games dungeons
BotW would need a lot more than just that to fix it.

K.

>muh timeline

This is what killed Zelda more than anything else Nintendo has done.

`barely anyone cares about the timeline

>it seems like all they would have to do is take BotW's openness and combined it with the other games dungeons.

Honestly I'd be okay with this. Make it truly open world like BotW, no annoying sidekick, no stupid magical instrument gimmick, but bring back the classic dungeons. IMO that'd be perfect.

You haven't been around for very long have you

The only thing true there is story. Pacing is eight kinds of fucked the moment you set foot on Tetra's ship, the dungeons are straight up the most underwhelming in the mainline series and feel like third rate clone attempts, and the exploration is a massive farce that aims to be open sea exploration but due to item gating ends up just being a worse OoT in practice. This take is straight fucked.

>barely anyone cares about the timeline
Where the fuck have you been?

Every Zelda game has included an instrument. NES ones had recorder/flute and LttP introduced the ocarina with LA copying it. I do agree enough is enough.

I only like being belittled by Midna

Somone should post the Matthewmatosis map on WW that show how lacking the WW ocean was on content.

>TP threads
Actual discussion of the series and the namesake game
>Toon Zelda threads
Pedoshit and shipping autism

Why is that?

I think it has the best combat in the series and if they did a hybrid of TP, BotW, and Nioh combat in the next game, it could be the greatest game of all time.

For what it's worth I think the ones in BOTW for the most part are alright. I especially like Lynels

Attached: Lynel.png (347x534, 261K)

no

Pointless filler islands.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 3.42.19 PM.png (681x537, 475K)

Nope. BotW is.

Everything but major/important islands.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 3.44.25 PM.png (653x523, 528K)

shit taste OP you were to young to Play OOT or MM when it came out

Here's what's wrong about TP
>the low difficulty
>rather low item usage (still pretty good with the bomb arrows, the grapple hook or the ball and chain)
>Twilight was actually very underwhelmingly used and deserved to happen more often, a bit like the season changes in Oracle of Seasons. Twilight should have also altered the environment/made the monsters even more powerful
>very underwhelming soundtrack despite a few strong tracks (can't be helped I'd say, they tried to emulate an "epic" orchestral soundtrack but the GC just wasn't made for that)
>not enough uses/techniques with Wolf Link
>Zelda
>Ganon's presence wasn't sufficient
>Midna fucking left

>ball and chain
muh n-word

What even happened to Ganon at the end of TP? Last you see him is just standing impaled in the field. Did they just leave him there? Was he truly dead?

Maybe the series isn't that good despite it's "legendary" status? That certainly seems to be the case from the outside looking in considering how easily it is the rip the games apart through criticisms. At least the 3D ones.

It was absolute shit

defend this shit TP fags

Attached: Hyrule_Castle_in_Twilight.png (640x342, 150K)

The Isle of the Fish should be in the filler part. There was LITERALLY nothing on that island. A single Goron for the exchange quest is basically nothing.

Add dungeon items back!! Make them do cool things in the overworld and get rid of weapon breaking! If you make sections unique give link a transforming sword that changed based on the dungeon/area and design fights around it.

They're not all incredible, but they are good. As far as the criticism the games seem to receive, everyone has a different opinion on which ones are the good ones and which ones (if any) are bad. I think that just speaks to the diversity of different styles and experimentation within the Zelda series.

>>Midna fucking left
Fucking hate Nintendo for pulling this shit, who the fuck was actually satisfied with this shit?

Oh yeah he was dead for good, which is why they had to resurrected him for FSA.

There's another one here that just has the important or notable islands on highlighted.

Darknuts should’ve been in BotW.

Attached: Link.jpg (500x462, 50K)

What’s the best dungeon in the series? Including both 3d and 2d games.

So Midna wanted to smooch Link right?

Do Midna threads generally equal TP threads? Because if so then they do the same thing.

HEY

Is this game Open World? I bought it, been playing it on and off for a few hours, just got sent back to the real world as a wolf by Midna, ;I dont like how straight foward it has been so far but I dont know if Zelda games are usually like this.

Attached: 1419817865622.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

Bro we can't have that anymore, Aonuma doesn't want this audience to be scared away by masculinity.

She definitely wanted jump his dick.

quite honestly the only fun enemies in the game until ganondorf's last stage

Attached: 1538501797412.png (751x903, 493K)

pls respond

It’s not open world, it’s pretty linear

Ah that's a hecking shame.

What a fucking waste and shame.
Yeah. It's no secret that TWW's development was hugely rushed because they needed to have a game to sell the GC. Apparently, most of the dungeon ideas were given to TP, which is why it was so developed in that regard, and why also Hyrule is basically just the castle, the tower and some inaccessible "field" with empty and broken textures.

Attached: midna_by_zeronis_d7hfl4u-fullview.jpg (800x1046, 93K)

Yes but those were just items, not gimmicks. OoT introduced the magical instrument gimmick. Which was fine if it was only for that game. But then WW had the wind waker wand, TP had the wolf howl thing, SS had the harp. Thankfully there's no more of that in BotW.

>TP had the wolf howl thing,
That one was optional.

youtu.be/8qrTri0HKrQ?t=89
I don't know, hmmmm

Dolphin implemented them not long ago. Game boots but didn't play beyond the first part. Seemed to work fine.

You just know.

thanks user i'll find the dls and check it out

Attached: 1561251009296.gif (298x248, 179K)

>optional
Unless you want to fight like a retard for the whole game, it's preferable to use the gimmick. And it was necessary at least once, in the lost woods to summon Skull Kid.

So what ever happened to the Chinese TP port?

The worst is that I never saw it as a particularly meaningful thing or anything but now that I'm a grown-up, the prolonged, intense look that Midna gives him seems all of a sudden extremely romantic.

>Cadence of Hyrule

lmfao what's next, Hyrule Warriors? Dumbass.

That said pretty good tier list, though I'll never understand the rabid love for MM, which arguably isn't even a Zelda game, along with BotW.

I have no idea what numbers to put in the boxes for wii remote controls (tilt, angle, etc). I'm playing with a DS4.

She warmed up to him by the third dungeon, to grow to like him enough to even caress him before they venture into the Gerudo Valley. Link must've liked her too because he didn't even flinch or question it.

>It's no secret that TWW's development was hugely rushed because they needed to have a game to sell the GC.

I really don't understand why. Wasn't Miyamoto himself the one who said a rush game is shit but a delayed game is good for all time or something? They could have honestly waited a couple months and made it better, the Gamecube wouldn't have failed without a Zelda that exact minute.

>Wasn't Miyamoto himself the one who said a rush game is shit but a delayed game is good for all time or something?
Dude is a huge hypocrite at times. Man was also responsible for shoving Ganondorf into TP and culling TP2 to make SS.

>lmfao what's next, Hyrule Warriors?
CoH actually plays like a Zelda game, so no, no HW. If I were to rank it it'd go right in trash tier though.

No. It feels like it wants to be open world at times but somehow manages to half-ass that concept even more than Wind Waker. At least it's not as linear as Skyward Sword I guess.