Pa says elves are bad not to trust 'em

>Pa says elves are bad not to trust 'em

Attached: Assur.png (600x1000, 978K)

Your Pa is a hypocrite and a bigot and probably thinks what Atmorians did to the Snow Elves was totally fine and justified.

t. Knife ear

Attached: Rolff_stone-fist.png (360x450, 343K)

Ice brain

based and redpilled

t. Ashbreath

Attached: hedidnothingwrong.jpg (500x397, 65K)

fags

Skyrim belongs to the Nords. Prove me wrong.

It actually doesn't. There's your proof.

n'wah

Bretons and Orcs preceded them iirc

If elves don't destroy mankind in a single war, it's over for them

Attached: l8q8hd3phti11.png (660x620, 296K)

someone please post the black crime statistic asap

Black has killed everyone except for Trunks and Mai

Typical pathetic spoon ear

>Bretons

Hope you like giant earwig dick up your ass

Attached: 1360898671951.jpg (563x640, 158K)

Pa is an N'wah swit.

Attached: wm1z4pmld3s21.png (1200x1167, 229K)

The Forsworn are mostly Bretons, aren't they?

*beats the goddamn piss out of you*

Attached: ScreenShot265.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

Reminder that if you didn't side with the Stormcloaks, you're very likely a globalist faggot that doesn't understand what "asset" means in that Thalmor document.

>Blind bugmen
>Having any chance of winning against Thu'um wielding viking men
There's a reason they don't own the land anymore.

The only way to make the Stormcloaks the least bit tolerable is through Stormcloaks For Good Guys, although it's a shame that gets to be a bit too heavy-handed at parts. Still wish you could convince Balgruuf to not act like a little bitch though.

Attached: ScreenShot291.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

>giving a shit about the Civil War
I'm like part English and Swedish irl and I don't feel like I should be part of either side

No, they own everything beneath it and have begun aggressively expanding upwards and outwards. Sleep tight.

Attached: Ambushed_Caravan.png (1634x1048, 3.69M)

They're Breton-kin, like how Nordsare related to the Giants.
>globalist
It's always /pol/acks who say this shit.

>That one house near Dawnstar where there's an entire family butchered because of Falmer and Chorus where the dad tried saving everyone but eventually got overrun

Never browsed /pol/ beyond a curious glance, but you'd be a dunce to believe globalism is done for anything except for the benefit of corporations who want to abuse cheap labor.

I'm sure the Empire wants Skyrim to be slaves to them. Fucking idiot. The trade between the two nations is extremely valuable for both sides.

There's an old fort in the Reach that's being used as a hideout for some bandits, but you walk into a battle between them and a group of Falmer who have breached through one of the walls.
Guards in Whiterun also mention seeing strange pale creatures a lot when marking Falmer caves on your map. Seems they're in the transitional stage from Nord boogeyman to a real threat.

Attached: SR-quest-Liar's_Retreat_03.jpg (1200x900, 1.23M)

Attached: pelinal.jpg (720x499, 35K)

REDGUARDS ARE THE NEW MAIN RACE IN TES6 GET OVER IT /POL/FAGS!

Attached: 1539442180124.jpg (403x596, 77K)

Pretty sure the Empire just wants to rope Skyrim's best warriors into their battles because they know they're useless without them.

spooky falmer dungeons were one of the few places Skyrim actually felt atmospheric to me.

What mods do I have to download to make Skyrim look like those ultra modded videos do

Assuming that TESVI isn't set hundreds of years after Skyrim like that was from Oblivion, I'll be interested to see just what's become of the rebellion in Hammerfell and what the Dominion has been up to. I assume that ESO will largely be unimportant and have its own self-contained lore.

Attached: 52752346_p0.jpg (675x1000, 381K)

That won't stop them from shitting this place up with WE WUZ threads the moment VI gets revealed

Your dad's a bigot.

Dunmer.

That is our name. Yet you deny us even this courtesy. You, the white-skinned, jaundice-haired apes of this godsforsaken frozen wilderness. To you Nords, we are the gray ones, the ashen-skinned, the "dark elves" of Morrowind who have as much place in your land as an infection in an open wound.

So I, Atal Sarys, Dunmer and immigrant to Skyrim, have decided to answer your beloved book with a work of my own. And let all who read it know that Nords are not the only race to reside in this cold and inhospitable realm. For we dark elves have come, and little by little, shall claim Skyrim as our own.

Indeed, one might be surprised as to just how well we've settled into Windhelm. The district once known as the Snow Quarter is thus named no more. Now, they call it the Gray Quarter, for such is the reality of the Dunmer occupation. The district is now populated entirely by my kind, a victory not lost on its residents.

Oh, but the peaceful occupation goes even further. Thirsty? You'll find no Nord mead hall in the Gray Quarter. But the spirits flow well enough in the New Gnisis Cornerclub. Seeking a respected family? You'll find no Gray-Manes within these walls. But perhaps you'd like to pay a visit to the home of Belyn Hlaalu, descendant of one of the most noble houses in all of Morrowind. Ah, but no. You Nords don't come to the Gray Quarter, do you? You fear our streets as you fear our skin.

So now, "children of Skyrim," you have the truth of it. You may call this province home, but you can no sooner claim to own it than a cow can claim to own its master's field. You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter.

Attached: dunmer1.jpg (879x1030, 68K)

Someone post that soul trap copy pasta please

lol

Attached: eem0npkdruc21.jpg (2500x2500, 353K)

Redguards are the most /pol/ race of men in Tamriel though, they're even more nationalistic than the nords. Only the dunmer and altmer out /pol/ the Redguards (pols meming of the Altmer as being Jew's has zero basis in the games lore, they're far closer to Nazis and literally see themselves as being the superior race of Tamriel)

Attached: Map_HF_Ingame_Th.jpg (450x330, 161K)

>literally see themselves as being the superior race of Tamriel
So zionists?

I doubt it. There would be wewuz posting if they decided to suddenly make all the imperials or bretons black but Redguards are based and have been a fixture in the lore since the beginning.

The last of the dominion was fully removed from Hammerfell 20 years prior to the events of skyrim.

Attached: T0p8x98.png (550x281, 132K)

Well yeah, but the underage memers wouldn't know or care about the lore

Hammerfell is in ruins and on the verge of cultural/civil war. Some fucking victory they got.

There's internal power struggles but it's not in ruins, the dominion only ever gained a foothold in the south and that ended 2 decades ago. It's internal power struggles are like that of High Rock, definitely not as bad as skyrim or Morrowind.

What matters is what Bethesda want to do with the plot in TES VI. Personally I think the empire will have collapsed and all the regions of men will be independent with some loose alliances.

Attached: Thalmor_Wizard.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

>but Redguards are based and have been a fixture in the lore since the beginning.
>implying nu-bethesda wouldn't just scrap all the lore and turn them into an african-american allegory somehow

>Elf players

Attached: The+euphoric+dwemer+of+tamriel_acfc84_4945272.jpg (640x504, 101K)

How to make Skyrim look amazing like I see in all you guys screenshots!!!!!!?!?!?

>gets stomped by druggy tree lizards

Kek

Attached: 1513371696598.jpg (720x478, 38K)

Argonians are fucking crazy though.
What other race managed to INVADE the deadlands without the help of a PC?

Official relevancy ranking as of skyrim, 100% objectively correct

>Main Powers
Altmer | Imperials
>Regional Powers
Nords | Redguards | Argonians
>Sidekick Players
Bosmer | Khajiit | Bretons
>Irrelevant Players
Dunmer | Orsimer

Attached: giflxxS.png (800x3176, 1.25M)

This is what dungmer have been reduced to

Attached: N.png (467x521, 260K)

>p-p-p-p-please master Nord! dont kick us out! Dragonborn! t-t-talk to him pleaassse?!

Are Khajiits pretty much drug addicts?

The Empire should've collapsed between Morrowind and Oblivion.
If they didn't kill it then, they won't kill it now.