ALERT: Controllers are More Ergonomic

Objectively and scientifically speaking, controllers are more ergonomic than keyboard and mouse.

Using a keyboard and mouse requires pronation of both the left and right forearms (palms downwards), which is associated with strain injuries and discomfort. Additionally, use of a keyboard and mouse generally results in individuals leaning forwards onto their desks, which places pressure on the elbows and shoulders, as well as promoting poor posture.

On the other hand, holding a controller puts the left and right forearms in the neutral position (palms inwards), which reduces muscle strain, cramp, and pressure on cartilage. Individuals can comfortably rest their arms on their lap when holding a controller, which is ideal for posture and limits undue stress on the elbows, shoulders, and back. Leaning backwards is also much more comfortable with a controller, which promotes a healthier posture than leaning forwards.

So in conclusion, you should use a controller even if you play video games on a PC. Keyboards and mice are not ergonomically sound and are terrible for your muscles, joints, and posture.

Attached: ergonomics.png (1300x961, 709K)

accuracy

i dont understand how people can be comfy using a keyboard and mouse. feels like very unnatural positions for my hand and arms, especially on a taller or smaller desk

this is true. I wish the Dualshock 4 wasn't designed for aliens. What a piece of shit. Love my Xbox One and Switch Pro controller, though

Dilate sweetie.

the act of clenching your hands is very unhealthy, especially when you do it for long periods of time and you clench very hard.

>rebadged Dell RT7D50

Attached: 1367142670203.jpg (500x334, 22K)

Sitting on your ass all day shitposting and playing video games is also hell for your body.

Get off Yea Forums and go lift weights and climb a mountain you faggot

I swear the dualshock wasn't designed for human hands. It's so small.

target audience are kids

I can't get into analog sticks. After the super nintendo I got a Pentium 2 and I never had a console as my main gaming system again.

>40 years old
>been leaning forward hunched over at a kb&m for 25 of those 40 years
>have 0 back problems despite horrible posture
seems like a load of horseshit to me, honestly. The issue comes from straining your body by doing something uncomfortable. You know, like trying to change your sitting habbits after 10+ years.

>FPS with controller
No.
>RTS with controller
No.
>Terraria with controller
No.
>X3/Tie Fighter/other Space shit with controller
No.
>complex shit like M&B Warband with controller
No.
>4x with controller
No.

In short, get the fuck out with your peabrained cuckpad with no buttons.

>this kills the gamer

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 4K)

>>FPS with controller
>No.
Controllers mimic the act of pulling a trigger, and with that and vibration it becomes a much more authentic experience. Moving with an analog stick is far more natural than using 4/100 keys to move. The increased skill curve with the right stick makes them more rewarding to play competitively, as opposed to easy aiming with a mouse that can be easily hacked by cheaters

I cannot use pad instead of keyboard at work.

Too bad consoletards always lose against PC players in cross-platform and therefore nobody even attempts cross-platform anymore. LOL

Cause i want my fucking hand to suddenly vibrate and miss a shot with the awp.

All of those genres you named are shit

If I wiped my ass with your opinions it'd only get dirtier.

>are more ergonomic
Then why do my hands cramp with controllers and not keyboard? Checkmate atheist.

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: uprightmouse.png (333x336, 168K)

OH NO NO

Attached: The-Claw.png (562x419, 181K)

Unfortunately controllers are very limited because of the relatively few buttons they have. You could never play an RTS or an MMO with a controller. It’s better to just switch between controller and keyboard depending on the game.

Hard to believe when you never bathe

Top bad they're objectively shit for anything other than driving and fighting games.

Gaypads make you use your thumbs for 80% of your actions and allow you to use 6 fingers at best. I was thinking to get an xbox elite controller just to not feel handicapped when playing on my TV.

Controlers are better for certain games
KB&M are better for other games

pc can use a handful of controllers
consoles cant use KB&M

Only consolekiddies bathe, adults with jobs and PC's shower.

>consoles cant use KB&M

Attached: ps4-keyboard-and-mouse-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

No need to waste so much breath.
Here's how you do it:
PC can provide jobs and develop games.
Consoleshit can't.
Simple and concise.

Fuck controllers.

Showering is bathing, take a bath neckbeard

most console games don't support keyboard and mouse.
Some will even prevent you from playing if you plug one in (Apex Legend) or switch you to a different player pool (Fortnite)

Bathing is taking your time like a little kiddie that you are, or a woman. Taking a shower is taking a shower, effective and efficient.
Doesn't surprise me that a deodorant dodging consolekiddie doesn't know the difference.

yeah, everyone who fired a real gun knows that it feels like a weak vibration in your palms

bathe | bāT͟H |
verb [no object]
1. wash by immersing one's body in water.

Wow that was hard. Point is, you need to take a shower

>he doesnt sit in the shower for relaxing
unbased and uncomfy pilled

No, it feels like tapping a cheap plastic button with no feedback at all

i find aiming easier with a controller anyway. mouse aiming is awkward

depends on the game for me
First Person I go with keyboard mouse, Third Person I go with controller

Immersing your body in water that's now filled with your dirt.
Shower: Effectively and efficiently washing the dirt off you which then goes down the drain while your body isn't plagued by the dirty water anymore.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-13 showering.png (693x580, 68K)

pc gaming is only comfy if you have a LARGE desk where you can very easily stretch out your hands and arms, and a lot of space to move the mouse. anything less and it feels like shit.

"doesn't feel like a real gun" vs "doesn't feel like a real gun"

wow I sure am going to throw my mouse in the trash and delete all my PC games now

>consolekiddies waste water to clean themselves and do a half-assed job at that
It's a perfect reflection of how using a console controller is like.

>not having a shower in your bathtub so you can clean yourself, let the dirt wash off down the drain and then when you're already clean, plug the hole and let the bath fill up for relaxing

LAME

>waste water
where the fuck do you live, africa?
Water isnt a rare resource in any first world nation

>plug the hole and let the bath fill up for relaxing
You ain't a Nintentard if you don't also let out a comfy stream of piss in the bathtub, as we all know pee is an excellent disinfectant.

And legs

>you are not allowed to have principles
>if you live in the 1st world you are supposed to ruin everything and overuse everything
Absolute underageb&.

d-do my bones actually flip over like that?

Game is good, so is click

It literally says bath in the defintion

>Dialating
>Over an insult on a shitty, gay controller
Not him but he's right, the PS4 controller is shitty and gay, you faggot

water doesnt get destroyed user, its been recycled since the dawn of time

DO NOT STEAL

Ultimate left hand control unit, has 4-axis throttle controls for directional control, and has traditional gamepad controls.

Attached: new controller idea do not steal.jpg (800x600, 103K)

It literally says, a trickle or a flow, as in a dynamic bath.
While your definition is immersing oneself in water and the general term of cooking in your own dirty water like a backwards subhuman.

No, it literally says a shower is a bath, or the stall in which such a bath is taken

Water costs energy user, both filtering it and heating it and also transporting it through valves, energy sources which pollute the more strain is made on them.

If we ignore the other 90% of the entire dictionary definition, then yes.

Not much man, you?

Attached: 41LpxbFIxJL._AC_SY400_.jpg (484x350, 20K)

Is that why console games all have built-in aimbots?

>It literally says, a trickle or a flow, as in a dynamic bath.
>as in dynamic bath
>bath
So taking a shower is bathing.

Yes, if we ignore the 90% of the definition that has nothing to do cleaning oneself

Go take a bath

Learn how to sit at a desk properly, retard.

Also yeah I'm sure wrapping your hands around cylindrical-shaped objects is your default position brainlet.

fpbp

Taking a shower is a specific kind of bath.

Yeah, let's ignore the showering part, as to bathe and to shower are two different things when prescribed as actions.
Go back to sitting in your dirt kiddie.

what in the goddamn..?

Attached: 1501970023084.jpg (1018x802, 68K)

I play FPS with M/K and anything else with a controller.

#blogpost

speed

That's rich coming from a fighting game player.

I kinda want one of these, I hold my mouse at that angle sometimes when I'm just scrolling through something.

Just because you have parkinsons doesn't mean every PC gamer does, OP

>but it uses energy
moved the goalposts but energy isnt scarce in first world countries either

No goals moved. Wasting water means wasting energy. You just didn't ask the context it was used within and jumped the shark with a dumbshit take. Energy creates pollution.

I constantly use both controllers and m+kb, honestly controllers win out every time. The only time I use m+kb is for browsing the internet and playing online FPS on PC, otherwise even in singleplayer FPS on PC I always use controllers. M+kb is so much less comfortable than a controller, and on consoles with a controller in online FPS like BF I always do much better than on PC because the playing field is leveled. I get that console online FPS vs PC online FPS is a double edge sword, you can look at it in two different ways, on PC you can spend thousands on a machine and monitor that can spit out 240fps at 240hz and you would have a serious advantage over toasters getting 40-50fps, but consoles feel so much more comfortable with the controller and I never have to worry about being at a disadvantage due to hardware.

>but consoles feel so much more comfortable with the controller and I never have to worry about being at a disadvantage due to hardware.
Until a consoletard who is savy with computers appears who makes K+M possible on his console through tinkering and blows the fuck out of all you kiddiepad users.

no, target audience is japs

japs more like faps
am I right lads?

one is objectively superior to the other and that would be the controller made for video games

Not him but the PS4 controller is pretty gay user

Since I mostly play single player games I love using controllers since years of using keyboards fucked up my wrists. You only need kb+m in a competitive environment vs other kb+m