Why do all MMOs look like this?

screen cluttered with irrelevant information. who the hell realistically needs that much information at once?
why can't we get a MMO that looks something like dragon's dogma or sea of thieves but with good combat?
having your entire squad stand in one spot blinding orcs with their firecrackers ain't exactly compelling gameplay...

i love the idea of one shared world for everyone but not if THIS is the bullshit that we're getting.

your thoughts?

Attached: 948fkbs578h9.jpg (2000x1228, 3.95M)

>Wow is the only mmo

Attached: clutter1.jpg (1440x900, 520K)

you can customize the UI in all those games you (you)ish whore

not really a valid answer; most of the time you WILL need to have all those retarded popups and windows active otherwise you'll either do shit DPS or get someone else killed, forcing you to restart the instanced scripted content

good job confirming you’re a fucking shitter

But you said in op the information is useless.

and ff14

Because some poorfag has no idea how to UI or ultrawide.

Explain how it is irrelevant

Cause it's dope af, so is tab-targeting and the holy trinity.

>open up menu screen
>WHERE TF IS THE GAMEPLAY REEEEEE

Target Audience
>wOaHHhh look at all this cRazy stuff on my screen DOPAMIIINnnneeEEe

>tfw all the information is actually relevant

Attached: EM12xXZ.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

this thread is gay

Attached: spank.webm (960x540, 1.13M)

The most recent WoW screen shot there is from Wrath of the lich king, and half of them are using xperl. If you go on twitch for a second, almost nobody's UI looks like that anymore.

user are you retarded, that guy has his inventory and equip screen open.

contradicting yourself already? lol

dps is the same whether you can see the numbers or not. why would you need to see your pets auto attacks?

Sure. Even then, if you have a small screen and dont adjust the UI scale, ots going to look like shit. Would post my FFXIV ui but im at work. Start a random UI thread in 3 hours. You'll see.

You used WoW four times. To answer your question, MMOs cost an obscene amount of money to produce, necessitating large studios and executives with deep pokets. Most executives are creatively bankrupt, so they're only willing to invest in whatever is currently "the thing" - in this case, cookie-cutter hotbars and tab targeting. Blame the success of World of Warcraft.

*pockets

Attached: Destiny 2 Screenshot 2018.11.18 - 13.16.24.50.png (2560x1080, 3.76M)

r8 my UI

Attached: ffxiv_02252019_120029_764.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

imagine being so retarded you use WoW screencaps from a decade ago 4 times.

Imagine MMOs being so shit you couldn’t tell the difference.

Sauce?

>screen shots showing custom, user made UI

blame the person playing, not the game. they are the ones filling their screen up with garbage.

Its simple user, mmos are fucking dogshit and designed for high spectrum autists

even the default UI is still pretty bad to be honest.

They don't. This an unmodded ESO screenshot; the quest guide at the top right can be removed too, along with markers on the screen and compass.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_kevinmurnane_files_2019_02_leaving-Vivecs-Palace_ESO_KM.png (960x540, 881K)

Only shitty mmos look like that.

You can turn them off, but then you won't have a fucking clue about where to go. Exploring isn't a valid excuse because MMO worlds are absolute dogshit and made with efficiency in mind, and of course, retard-friendly layout
>b-but they look good and comfy!
kek

Honey select?

How pathetic does a person have to be to play MMOs? Imagine paying to do work lmao

ESO is probably the only mmorpg i'm interested in nowadays but i assume it's essentially just the same themepark mmo ability rotation garbage dressed up to look like a real game

because it's what people expect the genre to look like.

it's like complaining that all RTS games look like the same because they have a clunky HUD and over the top camera.

Retard.

Developed games by an A.I.

Dumbass

Attached: Ks7vJ4x.jpg (2560x1080, 487K)

I bought it during the sale and I have to say it really stands out. Although the usual shit like bg and dungeons are in there too.
Played the Morrowind expansion and had a nostalgia flash.