Hey i'm home

hey i'm home

Attached: hey i'm home.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

where've you been?

I don't care

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU EMO PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Sup dude

Is your hot sister from a PSP game with you?

sup dude

Been searching all along

That's not a girl?

>he will never come home again

Attached: 1561787370912.png (128x128, 20K)

best girl will save him

Attached: 1422231781654.jpg (707x1000, 590K)

She'll only release his soul, there's no body now.

dont worry, he'll join her in the velvet room

Attached: 59615055_p2.jpg (502x707, 180K)

give him a cool terminator body so he can be like aigis

I once ran away from the god of fear
And he chained me to despair
I will break the chains and run until I see the sunlight again

I love Fuuka !

Attached: Fuuka Q(t).jpg (495x690, 198K)

...Oh, hey.

hi naoto

おかえりなさい

If he returns in p5 arena his story could be him being released but relizing all his friends have moved on with there lives and grown up. Make him join the velvet room with Elizabeth at the end or some shit. I dont mind if he stays dead tho.

OP you're supposed to say ただいま。

This would only work if he never interacts with the P3 cast and only ever hears about them. You could do a thing where he gets revived and tries to find them and attempt to contact them only to be shut down by their agents/bosses/whatever
At the end he'll find Elizabeth and she'll reveal she saved his soul and then show him how, even though he remains in their hearts, they've simply moved on. He'll accept that and give up on trying to find his friends and join Elizabeth as the new master of the room.
The True Ending will have Aigis going to the Velvet Room and seeing MC for the first time in a decade.

Makoto, this is an intervention. We need to talk. You've been living here for eight months, and we couldn't help but notice you only have one song on that mp3 player. We're starting to think you might have a problem.

hey home
i'm luke

Reminder what due to Aigis and Labrys robotic bodies, Teddie's shadow nature and Junpei's spring of life these 4 will be the only ones alive (and very miserable) in the distant future

I wish p3 get retconned into Makoto saves the world by the world of dance.

Doesn't sound so bad for the robots and Junpei since they all have each other, but holy shit Teddie got shafted hard by his immortality.
Of course Marie could just insert immortality juice into Narukami so the two of them could live forever with Teddie

>there's no body now.
Like that means anything at all in this series. Though I don't see much point in giving him one when he can just live an ethereal existence like Philemon and all the servants of the Velvet Room. He could still physically manifest all the same.

Here's a picture of Makoto and his wife!

Attached: automatedoor.png (600x800, 638K)

Well you're in luck!

oops wrong pic. Here's an actual picture of him and his wife, Elizabeth.

Attached: 51617235_p0.jpg (709x1002, 313K)

What’s greater than the God of Death? Life? Anti-life? Anti-death?

Whoops, sorry again, I keep posting the wrong image

Attached: Makotos.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

Makoto is more cute than Makoto.

>What’s greater than the God of Death?
Makoto Yuki + Universe Arcana

Attached: 1514156086476.jpg (865x1200, 1.48M)

How many times can you fuck up? Here's his wife

Attached: d2lvvb9-284159a7-5657-4bbf-81ad-02c25e5a3a0d.jpg (430x570, 36K)

god DAMN it bros, I'VE FINALLY GOT THE RIGHT IMAGE. HERE is his wife.

Attached: 5myoqkcjoa721.png (960x626, 598K)

Attached: img-15.jpg (640x480, 18K)

they both belong to Elizabeth

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.3.full.492276.jpg (1479x1517, 1.33M)

i like this one the most

I've been thinking something similar to this for a while, but it's such a huge plot point I don't think it'll be included in Arena. I know Arena is canon as sequel stories, but I don't remember it "tying into" a main entry. All the bullshit side filler games of P4 had literally zero impact in P5 but will probably come up in some way during P5 arena. Main point is though, now that Igor VA died in JP and their culture tends to retire a character when the VA dies there needs to be a new Velvet Room proprietor. Door-kun would work there since he's no longer "alive", but his spirit is out there.

Marie and Liz will still be alive too, of course. The latter might even decide to form a group of persona users she could form bonds with and which would never die like normal people

>Make him join the velvet room with Elizabeth at the end or some shit.
Only if he doesn't get a stupid hat.

But Junpei is aging normally, can Spring of Life make you immortal?

God of rebirth who revives things again and again each time degrading them more and more until they are evil shells of their former selves

If that thing can regenerate cuts in seconds it should be able to maintain healthy cell division too

persona started going to shit when they began to add trash waifu characters in every spinoff
FES was the beginning of the end and you know it

Attached: 1535137150956.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

Aw that sucks. I mean, it's not like there hasn't been someone who was able to create a body through sheer force of will before in the series.

But the hat is the best part

Attached: 93a30b54a3bc81c88350aa029fe0f677.jpg (735x1017, 82K)

you mean the start and the end?

Would you a human Metis?

Attached: metis.png (600x720, 166K)

Who?

Belongs in the dustbin of history along with the Trinity Soul cast

Along the cast of every SMT game except Nocturne as well as the casts of P1 and P2.

If this nigga thinks the SMT4 cast wasn't memorable

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

That's his sister you sick fuck.

I wouldn't mind this, though I'd only like the spoiler if he looked different enough for Aigis to not recognize him (at least not immediately).

>if he looked different enough for Aigis to not recognize him (at least not immediately).
>Aigis approaches the new master, head hanging low and wearing Igor's clothing.
>"You have done so well Aigis, I'm proud of you."
>"The power of the Wild Card is not an easy one to control, but you've used it without fault for quite some time."
>"I wont hold you any longer, you've got a life to live. I'll be watching you."
>The new master looks up to her face, his blue hair is revealed.
>"I never stopped thinking about you. Thank you, Aigis, for everything..."
>Aigis is sent back before she can properly respond.