Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: oee.png (598x421, 369K)

I'm bi so I'm pretty excited for this

gee, bait thread using FE ?
how original

Attached: wizard_roll.jpg (1526x2616, 782K)

Who cares? nobody even really gives a shit about this series. it sells like dogshit. I don't even think there is a FE community on Yea Forums and if there is, it's likely very small and consists mostly of waifufags.

I'm gonna make the two hottest chicks bang, what's the problem?

Welcome to the 2019, Japan. Took you long enough.

Yet Dimitri and Claude will not touch your peanus weenus. Edgelord is into scissoring though.

>western company does it
>ONG DEGENERACY!!!!
>japan does it
>ehh who cares, lol im excited

If they're going to do it, I hope they do it right this time since the 2 same sex options in Fates were horseshit with obsessive you-sexual girl and an innuendo spewing guy - while Soleil appeared to clearly be lesbian but fucking was not.

>western does it
>ITS TO REPRESENT THE OPPRESSED COMMUNITY

>Nips did it
>ITS FOR OUR DICK AND FAN-SERVICE

Do people still pay attention to this series? They really fucked up the aftermath of awakening.

Guess I'll have to kill off the male units except MC then.

I-It's okay when Nintendo does it! Nintendo is redpilled! Muh Snoy!

reminder that treehouse is working with the jp writers directly on this, so the covered up character designs and gay romance isn't surprising.

Western companies do it to boost sales.
Japanese companies do it cause they want to and always pick attractive characters

It’s not the characters the Twitter gays wanted it to be though so most people don’t seem to care.

whyt is it such a big deal to havie romaces in a fiucking military trpg?

>ehhh degeneracy is ok if its fanservice LOL

Weebs have peanut sized brains

you are retarded. Western devs make orge like men and call them women, eastern devs make attractive and desirable women.

>do it to boost sales.
No for virtue signaling

>muh degeneracy
shut up you smooth brain retard

Are you from the 60's? Nobody cares if someone is gay.

Do people still play these games?

How is that btfoing anyone especially Yea Forums who will marry their fuckboi to the baras

incels do