Shadow figure actually and selflessly benefits, aids, helps you, encourages, motivates...

>Shadow figure actually and selflessly benefits, aids, helps you, encourages, motivates, inspires and cares for the protagonist, including the protagonist's wellbeing instead of abusing and manipulating the protagonist for personal benefit
This is why I hate MGSV. Not because of the gameplay, not because of the emptiness of the world and the MC, not because of what we got being the opposite of what the trailers showed us, not because of Kiefer Sutherland replacing David Hayter, not because of WOLBACHIA COPULATION BURGER PARASITES SUCH A LUST FOR WHOOOOOO BLAH, but because of THIS.

>Note that I will have to post in multiple segments since my whole opener will go over 2,000 characters.

(1/?)

Attached: hobo looking at the ground.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

After I and everyone else realized that the MC is a body double of Big Boss, who is truly the Medic (that random character that we see in Ground Zeroes, out of ALL PLACES), who was apparently Big Boss' best and ''''most loyal'''' soldier in MSF, I and a lot of people initially thought that the game was truly all about applying Metal Gear's classic "background character/entity has a sociopathic, evil, cunning, wicked, devious and parasitic intent that requires stealthily tricking the protagonist to serve as a tool without his or her consent" formula to Big Boss by making him synonymous with Zero through having him intentionally, out of callous, cold, ruthless and selfish desire, do the same things that the US government did to The Boss by secretly manipulating his most loyal soldier, the Medic, to die for him ''''without consent'''' as his personal human shield that, to him is nothing but a scapegoat and a useful tool that will serve as a decoy for distracting the world so that he can safely fuck off to fulfill his own little egocentric warmongering dream to make himself happy, as if he didn't care at all for what happened to MSF, which would have perfectly, had the game actually meant to do this:
>Provided the perfect reasons to why Big Boss had a downfall, while showing it actually happening in the best way possible
>Provided the perfect reasons to why Big Boss is a bad guy
>Gave us perfect evidence of him turning from a nice and kind person to a nasty and mean cunt
>Made MGSV the most kino AND ludo Metal Gear of all time

(2/?)

Turns out that I entirely got that backwards and that game actually wasn't trying to do any of that at all. Apparently, Big Boss surprisingly was still being a legitimately nice and kind person for the entirety of the game. WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT?

He altruistically and genuinely still cared for MSF and it's men (wanting the Medic to succeed as Big Boss, letting the Medic have the title of Big Boss out of selflessness, gratitude and respect and continue MSF as it regains personnel under Diamond Dogs to fight back against Cipher), he was glad and proud of handing down the title of Big Boss to the Medic out of altruism, goodwill, decency, and kindness, the Medic, to him, was not a personal human shield who is nothing to him a scapegoat and a tool serving as a decoy at all, but rather still a human being, a great friend, and a nice guy, the Medic's the character who he cares for and nurtures the most because the Medic's the player and is thus is his closest confidant other than Ocelot. and the most important reason why he went with letting the Medic be his body double and letting the Medic have the title of Big Boss was so that he could let the Medic, in other words, you fulfill, develop and create "the legend of Big Boss" while being able to make a mark on history and "the legacy of Big Boss", all because he wanted the Medic, in other words, you, out of selflessness and benevolence, to feel happy about being Big Boss,

(to be continued, ?/3)

Attached: 1537930067937.jpg (261x194, 11K)

(continuing)
... to let him in other words, you have the freedom as Big Boss to either be a true hero (who the original Big Boss never was at all, although it's what Kojima wants us to be anyway, despite that we would all rather be the opposite since we expected THE ORIGINAL BIG BOSS, WHO NEVER FUCKING WAS AT ALL) who is known as Big Boss, an evil, mad war lusting villain (just like the original Big Boss) who is known as Big Boss, or even both of those options by altering between them once in a while since you can always start a new playthrough all over or change your mindset and the way you act and react while you are currently doing one, and to be able to make an official Big Boss story while he's gone and thus unable to do so since this is the last Metal Gear from Kojima.

What a shitty hack fraud. I wanted a story, not to make one. I hate this game once again, I hate Metal Gear, I hate Kojima, I hate Konami, I hate Kiefer Sutherland, I hate David Hayter, I hate Joosten, I hate Big Boss for not trying to be a selfish, cruel, manic, sociopathic, asshole villain at all DESPITE THAT HE WAS AN NPC IN THIS GAME WHICH WOULD SAFELY ALLOW HIM TO BE THAT, I hate the Medic, and I hate you all.

I don't care if Kojima saying that "Big Boss is doing favors for you by having you to be Big Boss through giving the role to you out of generosity, kindness, friendship, respect and selflessness" is just a grand, elaborate lie to provide a convincible excuse for unfinished and empty the game is, and that the game is still truly about what I initially thought anymore, I'm sick of talking about and playing this miserable pile of shit that is the game. I would rather do something else.

(4/4)

Too long.
Too sperging.
Didn't read any single word the moment I saw
>(#/#)

Why does MGS bring out so many autists? The lore isnt even convulted, thats just a meme by normalfags.

FUCK. THE SPOILER TAGS GLITCHED. I'M NOT MAKING ANOTHER THREAD TO FIX THEM. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.
Pretty sure everyone will read them though, so that doesn't matter.

THING DIDN'T DO WHAT I EXPECTED DUE TO A SERIES OF PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS THING COULD NOT HAVE ACCOUNTED FOR. THING MUST THEREFORE BE BAD. fuck you and fuck your couch

>I'm sick of talking about and playing this miserable pile of shit that is the game
You're talking about it right now, moron.

What the fuck am I looking at?

imagine wasting this much time writing something maybe 2 people will read

You only need to read the very first post I made to understand the point that I am making.
I'm talking about it for the last time. After this thread, I will completely forget that TPP existed.
I think you meant "THING DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR".
Fuck you.
Wasn't trying to say that the lore is convoluted.
My rant.

shut the fuck up

Attached: 521.gif (678x422, 186K)

Most based post I've seen here in a while

> I and alot of people thought

That's where you fucked up. Every MGS game is riddled with people who think they thought what was gonna happen and we're wrong. It's like Kojima intentionally sets you up to expect one thing and then get another. So I stopped reading at that sentence because your rant reeks of bandwagon jumper.

STANDING

Attached: v.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Your posts reek of genuine autism

TL;DR
>I thought that MGSV was about Big Boss not caring for MSF at all, as he parasitically manipulates his most loyal soldier into being a decoy of Big Boss for his personal, egocentric warmongering benefit
>But it turns out it's actually the opposite. Big Boss still heavily cares for MSF and was caring for his most loyal soldier by doing him a favor and making him "Big Boss" so that he can actually be "Big Boss", since he apparently wanted to be "Big Boss" and do "Big Boss" stuff ever since he existed
>Big Boss also wants said soldier to not worry about who "Big Boss" is.
>Big Boss doesn't care if said soldier, as "Big Boss", either acts as a true hero and a follower of The Boss, which Big Boss never was, or an evil, murderous war lusting villain who rejects The Boss, just like Big Boss. Big Boss is glad and proud of said soldier either way.
>All he wants for said soldier is for him to realize that his dreams about being able to become "Big Boss" became true, be the "Big Boss" that he wanted to become in his dreams, be happy that he's "Big Boss", get revenge on whoever attacked MSF as "Big Boss", avenge the comrades that have died in the past as "Big Boss", leave a "mark" in history as "Big Boss", and contribute to the "legend", "story" and "legacy" of "Big Boss".
There. I just simplified your rant in a single post. No need to spill your autism.

Stop wasting our time and quit breathing

Also everyone who cared has played the game by now

Why didnt people like this? Just because its not what they expected?

Attached: phantompain.jpg (1639x922, 98K)