Bowerstone.... home

Bowerstone.... home

Attached: Bsbridge_1280.jpg (1280x720, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpnrfbeARM0
youtube.com/watch?v=BtxwATMd_bE
youtube.com/watch?v=AeNGLhNM5Kk
moddb.com/mods/original-jimmy-hopkins
youtube.com/watch?v=jJxp5klnDZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kino

lmao did you do this thread because of the Lady Gray one from earlier ?

pc port now

our only hope is emulation
or microsoft do a full series remake 1-3 on PC then announce 4 but NEVER EVER

Attached: CastleArt.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

We already have fable anniversary so I doubt we will get a fable 1 remake.

anniversary plays like shit though

And you think a secondremake, which is what anniversary is, will be better? What we need is a proper release of Fable 2 on PC. No point in bothering the mess that is 3.

Fair enough I had to quit my playthrough last week cuz every 15 minutes the game slowly ran slower and slower.

How would they even do a fable 4? The modern shit really killed the atmosphere of the games.

I dont think 3 was that bad desu

Peter said they should do a prequel, but who knows what playgrounds studio will do. They make racing games, who knows if Fable 4 will ever be released.

>fable 4 ends up being a cart racer
>Guildmaster constantly pressuring you to go faster or to get your lap times even smaller

Prequel on the old archon and what caused its downfall would be interesting

Racer your fuel is getting low. Watch that.

All of them are 4K on xbox one.

Im one of those who actually thinks 3 is better than 2, but 2 needs a proper pc release for sure.

How come they can get 2 to work on Xbox One which is basically windows at this point but they can't get it to work on PC windows?

Attached: 1497566914156.png (128x99, 21K)

Yeah but where's our pc version of 2?

>tfw using a memory card to dodge auto save and giving away millions of gold to random players and ruining their playthrough

You know why

Fable 4 will be a launch title for the next gen xbox. Screenshot this

If Scarlet also has all the fables available to it I might just buy a console for the first time in decades now.

Didn't mean to quote
soz m8

2 had the best setting
Age of Enlightenment > generic middle ages

Attached: fable_2_conceptart_4BBVw.jpg (782x600, 131K)

Anyone else miss Peter at all? Who are we going to blame if Fable 4 flops?

Yeah it felt the most original out of all the games

>put Fable on PC
>make sequels, don't put them on PC
>make Fable remake, put it on PC
I just don't understand
Heh, jokes on you I was already at postgame when this happened

2 also had Abso-fucking-lutely broken magic.

It's more confusing as 2 is the only one not on PC

Anyone who thinks 3 is better than 2 seriously need to replay both of them. 2 is a masterpiece compared to 3. Combining spells and weapons that change with you are neat, but everything else is abysmal.
>Can't choose emotes, can only do them to villagers
>Worst combat in all of the games
>No skills
>Voiced Protagonist
>All weapons feel samey
>Turret sections
>Started the begin of the end of the series

Attached: 1548812176265.jpg (250x246, 8K)

Lionhead was paid to make it an xbox 360 exclusive as part of the reason to buy 360s. Then they got too busy and never had time to go back to do a port.

The most obvious choice is a prequel as you either playing William Black and the main antagonist is the Court of Blades or your one of William Black's long distant offspring in the early days of the Heroes guild with Nostro as the Guildnaster. I'd very much prefer the William Black game because not only would we see both the Knight and Queen of Blades but also the Netherworld where William got the Sword of Aeons and also recieved a withering magical corruption from going to a place Mortals aren't allowed.

Attached: 1562259433012.png (354x379, 247K)

I hope you all used your wish in 2 to bring back your dog, otherwise kill yourself.

The morphing weapons system is shit too
You should be able to preview the appearances and get a goal to work towards e.g. kill 15 balverines, fart 20 times etc. but instead it just randomly selects something

Attached: wepon.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Fable 2 is garbage

Better than 1
Prove me wrong

Fable 3*
Fuck you nigger Fable 2 was great.

This must reminded me of how bad the menu was in 3. No actual menu just another play area to load and interact with your butler for options or saving

I never played 2.

Also
>pause menu is a loading screen to hub world instead if just making a hub world AND a pause menu
>shopping is extremely annoying and unintuitive for no reason

God I want to replay Fable 2 so bad.

I'm sorry you missed out user. Its a great game.

Is it possible to emulate 2 on PC?

>All weapons feel samey

That applies to the whole series.

I literally never once chose a different option, I don't even remember what they were. Money and something?

Peter really seemed to be on an anti-menu crusade, between the shitty Sanctuary and the bogus way you bought things (walk up to [x] on a pedestal and hold down a button)
Menus are a good thing

Bring back everyone who died in the making of the spire or your sister

I don't believe so sadly.

Friendly reminder that you can get the Knothole Island DLC and sacrifice a random yokel to bring your dog back very easily
Now I hope you saved everyone else

Attached: 1528061786894s.jpg (256x192, 7K)

I brought back my sister because I'm sexual and emotionally attracted to her.

Attached: our girl.jpg (265x470, 18K)

Set it right after 3, expand on the world. Albion is a parody of Great Britain, so introduce a parody of Ireland, France, Germany, whatever. Maybe "Ireland" is still behind the times so it's more like the setting of Fable 1 was, no guns or anything, more powerful magic. "Germany" is more industrialized and almost WW1-esque.
My ideas might be shit but it's better than a fucking garbage Kinect game.

Attached: 1542382377954.jpg (908x1135, 141K)

fantasy cities near water are always super comfy

Invest is bad little sparrow

It's legal in some states and countries.

Dude there was so much wrong with 2 but just to name a few;
No armor in the game, only clothing items.
Final boss dies in literally 1shot and if you wait to long that faggy rogue steals the kill

At least it was until my 360 stopped working

>Maybe "Ireland" is still behind the times so it's more like the setting of Fable 1 was, no guns or anything
We already had Ireland in fable? It was that shit aurora continent where the Anglo Chads claimed as rightful clay

faggot

>No armor in the game, only clothing items.
What's the problem here?

Theresa is the real villain of Fable
>Yes little children, you should buy that music box. Something amazing will happen!
>Oh no, your sister died, how unfortunate. I will take you under my wing little Sparrow. I bet you want to get revenge on Lucian, huh?
>Now that I've raised you, you are indebted to me and must do my bidding. You will become a Hero and defeat Lucian so that I can...I mean, YOU can have his Tower.
>What's that Hammer, you don't want to come with us? Okay that's fine...Oh nooo your dad got murdered out of nowhere, who could've seen this coming? Gee, I bet you want to get revenge on the guy who did this, huh?
>Alright my little pawns, thanks for getting me...I mean, US the Tower. Now make a wish and get the fuck out so I can have it to myself.

>Hey there buddy, Albion is going to be attacked soon. Everyone you know and love will die. You must become a dictator and be ruthless! The world depends on you!
>Wow, look at how much of a dick your brother is being. You should totally overthrow him! No idea why he's acting this way, must be insane.
>Alright now that I pit the only two Heros in existence right now against each other instead of having them team up against me, I can have them destroy the coming evil and retain my power and protect my Tower.

Attached: 1547391558355.jpg (700x700, 111K)

A man of taste

Attached: 140_2.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

Wh*te woman are always the villains

My controller died mid play through

Sucks ass just give me a PC port

Where did all of you come from?! For years I remember Fable 2 being berated as dog shit over here and it was pretty much agreed it was a bad game.
You zoomers warm my heart

Attached: 1459436368098.gif (500x213, 546K)

I don't think Fable 4 will ever come out. I think Microsoft is being cautious about saying anything because development isn't going well and it's probably at risk of being cancelled. If it truly was a next gen console game they would have announced it at E3 with scarlett.

Just made all the systems so bland, the opposite of what fable 2 did.

>zoomers
Post disregarded

Attached: 1533186153915.jpg (224x216, 48K)

This is how Yea Forums works.

Smoothbrains only said that becayse Fable 2 was never on PC so they missed out. Now that Xbone 360 is dirt cheap lot of people had the chance to play it.

I always liked Fable 2 since I was 10. I think flintlock pistols and rifles are more aesthetic than crossbows and bows. There are tons of medieval fantasy games out there, there aren't many age of enlightenment fantasy games. 2's setting was more fun and unique than 1's, although I love and enjoy both of them. And I hate 3.

Yeah but Theresa was hot in her young body so I guess that nakes up for it.

Who was the greatest Hero, Yea Forums? The Hero of Oakvale, the Hero of Bowerstone, or the Hero of Brightwall?

Attached: 1547854711891.jpg (600x300, 72K)

>tfw you married the prettiest prostitute in that fuckin' whore town, took her to your homestead and had two kids with her.

Felt good man.

>bone handle
I remember that 'mutation' being almost impossible to avoid due to all the hollow men you kill before getting the Hero weapons, you're almost guaranteed to get it.

>Wants PC for of Fable 2
>Doesn't simply ask Phil on Twitter
He usually answers all of his messages. If there is enough demand he probably will do it

It's his fault for not being involved.

Bowerstone>Oakvale>>>>>>>>>>>>>hey hey people>>>>>>>Brightwall

Hero of Oakvale no contest. He managed to destroy Jack in his human form AND in dragon form. He had to be almost William Black level of Will power requiring three grewt Hero Souls to even damage Dragon Jack.

How did you get rid of your STD?

It's canon that Bowerstone was a bad enough dude to become king of Albion and unite the country singlehandedly

Oakvale. No contest. He fought Jack of Blades TWICE and won.

>Fable I on PC
>Fable 3 on PC

>Fable 2 nowhere to be found
Also 3 runs like absolute pure dogshit, one of the worst ports I've ever played

Attached: AOUUUUGHHH.webm (640x360, 706K)

It's not like people have been asking for the past 10 years or anything

Bowerstone survived ten years or something in the spire then became the King all by himself.

Why does Theresa have her eyes if Jack sliced them out with a dagger? I don't recall eyes being able to heal back like that.

>his fault
I guess that's true since no AAA company would ever want to hire Peter. Do you think he would even leave 22cans if he was offered though? A lot of his interviews talks about how he hated Microsoft culture and being a manger.

>this is supposed to be a parody of ireland

Attached: aurora.jpg (1500x706, 83K)

This is the fuck opposite of Ireland what the fuck? No emerald green grass or moss and no rain just sand and sandnigger dwelling.

Did anyone else find it weird that bowerstone first child is a weakling virgin angry lanklet?

I've been here for years and literally pre-ordered the Fable 2 Limited Collectors Edition with my own money from a part-time job.

Attached: D_Ue1gqXsAENIfs.jfif.jpg (1119x1250, 144K)

I found it weirder that he wasn't a Hero

The potato famine must have hit aurora really hard

Which retard at microsoft wanted them to make an asymmetrical multiplayer game instead of a single player rpg? No wonder fable legends died.

Hearthstone craze happened.

>ywn get a fable version of germany where all the men are angry and yelling all the time with hitler mustaches and the women are busty as fuck blonde blue eyed qts

Is this warm up marketing for the inevitable Fable announcement?

Wasn't it supposed to be announced at E3, anyway?

Hopefully. There has been a lot of fable threads recently

I can only hope

The only good part of Manaan

Probably next year as a launch title

Hi I'm a Janitor over at Playground Games Limited. AMA, i've leaked details about the Forza games before and I have some details about Fable 4 from things i've overheard while cleaning up the office or stalls.

>i've leaked details about the Forza games

Attached: tip.jpg (1000x533, 74K)

Playground Games is a UK venture sir.

I know this is bullshit but I'm bored. What fun things have you heard user

Been replaying Fable 2 and while it is a lot more flawed than I remember, I still had a ton of fun with it. Just wish that the difficulty was higher.
Also, did anyone else pick the dog at the end?

Attached: sparrow and dog.jpg (541x800, 102K)

>the knees on the whore in the middle
Waifu

I only know so much but from what I've heard the game will be quasi-multiplayer. Just like how Forza is and other games alike. You'll be able to see other players characters walking around in game as if they were really in your world. You'll be able to interact with them to invite them to your world to play with or even duel.

>so bad it's likely to be true
Fucks sake

DANNY. YOU'RE FIRED.

Or at least it was.
until an edgy younger me tore up the fucking place for fun

>that artwork
Comfy as fuck

I saved everyone who died making the Spire then slaughtered some bumpkin on Knothole Island to get my dog back

Attached: manchester.jpg (960x513, 117K)

>Just wish that the difficulty was higher.
All three Fables are really easy. The combat system is just not as involved as Peter wanted it to be and it made the game ez mode.

Agreed. Say what you will about the games but they had some great artwork.
True. Still wish there was a bit more to the combat though. I’m not asking for anything DMC or Bayonetta tier but a little more polish would’ve been nice.

Attached: sparrow and dog 2.jpg (603x768, 299K)

>Say what you will about the games but they had some great artwork
Absolutely, it's a shame the games themselves don't do the concept art justice.

That's pretty much how it was in 2 and 3 IIRC. You'd see orbs that were other players floating around and you'd be able to go up to them and invite them to your world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpnrfbeARM0
Just think this is what we could have had.

Absolute faggot

i wonder what peter molyneux is up to

Attached: amolyneux.png (605x232, 27K)

>bone handle
I remember on all my playthroughs after the first I'd use only magic until after that mission at the fort.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtxwATMd_bE
Probably working on his new tinker toy game. It's too bad he's no longer allowed to post on social media after the Godus incident.

>It's too bad he's no longer allowed to post on social media after the Godus incident.
What'd he do?

I fucking hope so, I can't wait to be disappointed by yet another Fable game

Would still bone her, though.

He kept acting like himself despite now being part of an even more tiny studio and failed to deliver. I'm amazed 22cans is even still around considering the Godus hate tribe that follows them and makes negative comments years on.

>bring back sister to see her again
>you just get a fucking letter for your troubles
Now that was some bullshit.

Imagine being reduced to making phone games for children.

Remember that time you cucked some creepy mad scientist guy from his chance at boning some zombie Lady Grey pussy?

Attached: 7B06B520-DDC0-4A5F-98E3-602388C21BAD.jpg (135x375, 11K)

Lady Grey was my waifu anyway so it's only fair.

Attached: _sims_4__fable_ii___lady_grey_by_tx_slade_xt_dbmxkt3-pre.jpg (1192x670, 56K)

>emo lady grey
ruined

I'm really not sure what people mean by this. I played FA for myself, and it seems like people who say it plays like shit are wearing rose-tinted goggles when they look at Fable 1. Fable 1 always had shitty controls, it just took playing 2 to realize how shitty they actually were.

That legendary blunderbuss was the most satisfying weapon in the Fable series
Fuck people who think guns shouldn't be in these games

Attached: 1536636914995.jpg (730x500, 82K)

Those are good things, i am so annoyed with you, good bait or actually retarded.

I thought this was what you were supposed to realise. I thought it was the intended hidden twist.

I'm straight but i just noticed the bowerstone hero looks rather hot.

>4 or 5 barrels

Attached: 1557068183398.png (800x600, 14K)

>I'm straight
Sure thing bud

Fable 3 is just bad. I don't know how they managed it but from what I played of the game (a little bit past the first "promise" you make) it was like they made an entire game out of the cow racing in crystal chronicles. I've never been so goddamn bored playing a game I should be interested in in my entire life.

Best wife in TLC?

The girl whose teddy bear you find in the beginning.

fable is a hot topic at the moment
t.lurker

Just wait till you see the masterwork version.

Isn't she like 6?

She grows up you dongus.

this sounds cool so I think Ill copypasta it for a while

Ahh, memories, This and Legacy of Kain... still have Marcus memorial soundtrack on my phone.

Attached: sad in the rain.gif (500x275, 202K)

I know exactly what that guy's talking about, she's just a bit younger than the hero. The real question is how did anyone survive the Oakvale raid, the game made it seem like it was an absolute slaughter and the hero was lucky to have escaped.

Have you ever managed to do a purely good playthrough?

It's just a por remake through and through. It's not the same gameplay wise and it objectively looks worse most of the time.

Specially true for Fable 3 where they decide to make guns realistically be so overpowered that there was no point in using swords or anything else.

I'm trying it now on fable 1 for the first time in like 10 years. Being a moralfag is a lot more boring the game tries to make you do the bad things but I keep reminding myself of those stupid horns and why I can't be bad

Probably hid in the woods. That's what Theresa did but the Bandits caught her and then Jack sliced her eyes out.

How can you possibly end up bad when you get swarmed by bandits and hollows that give you good karma for killing them?
I was a huge dick with a halo.

Yes. Fable is the kind of series where it feels good to be an actual hero, listening to villagers cheer you on as you pass streets. Pretty hard to be a villian.

>objectively looks worse most of the time.
Again, I don't see it. Actually no, the hero looks slightly worse but not so bad that it makes all the extra shit they added not worth it. Fable never really had nice looking people though (hell, kids in this game were always ugly little goblins), it didn't really have super ugly people either but FA isn't doing it any favors or disservices. From everything I've seen so far the landscape is generally nicer looking.

Because you've never looked mate. Feel free to defend the hero looking this much worse. Slighly my ass.

And what extra stuff? It's not even worth mentioning.

Attached: Fable Hero.jpg (3730x1020, 706K)

Why does he look Chinese?

And I don't have many images showing the landscape since the game has that dynamic time of day and it's a pain to make comparisons that aren't cutscenes, but TLC looks overall better because it has the original atmosphere. The remake adds unnecessary shaders, removes the lighting touches, and the texturing is laughable a lot of the time. Totally amateur.

Attached: fable remaster.jpg (3570x1028, 1.03M)

Why does he look like this guy?

Attached: n08A8NO.jpg (599x804, 44K)

Probably made by retarded Chinese interns who can't model as well as people could in 2004.

Attached: Fable Anniversary 2016-07-25 11-31-09-80.jpg (3730x1020, 601K)

Jesus, FA looks more blurry and washed-out than a late 00s military shooter.

Attached: FA.jpg (3780x1004, 933K)

The stuff that came with a pirated copy. I really really really don't think people shitting on FA gave it a fair chance and I really doubt all the people shitting on it would notice all the same self-described flaws once the game was in motion. This includes you.

god, it's so fucking grey

So did 1. All you had to do was load up on will potions and spam alignment appropriate aoe.

For one, when it came out on 360 it was littered with game breaking bugs and insane performance issues. And for two, it's outright garbage compared to TLC on PC because it looks and plays worse. The only benefit is the controller support which was traded for KBM support. Using Steam's controller configuration you can mostly play TLC with a controller though it just takes a little time.

Obviously I noticed them if I bothered making all these comparisons. In motion it looks like absolute dog shit and like an user said it's blurry as fuck. If you remove the FXAA you also get this incredible piss filter over the entire game.

Attached: Fable Anniversary 2014-09-17 18-41-04-15.jpg (1908x1132, 309K)

It's the definition of a soul sucked remake.

Attached: Fable 2018-09-25 11-12-02-35.jpg (1904x1040, 570K)

The real big brain technique was to max out Lightning and rapidly switch between targets. Every time you did, it would increase your combat multiplier and damage.

You get a scar every time a revive phial activates.

Are any of the fable novels worth reading?

Her brother probably gave her his 1000 healing potions as a gift or something.

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (864x998, 157K)

Okay well I just bought an Xbox One X after reading you can play the originals in 4k and they look good. Do I need an xbox live account to get them? Is it like a marketplace download or do I need original copies of the game?

Attached: vdLE8dJ.gif (350x310, 1.93M)

>I just bought an Xbox One X
>for 3 mediocre games
w
e
w

It's fine.. I'll play RDR2 as well.

I mean objectively it's Lady Grey since she's the only unique one. Really wish you could marry other unique characters like Wisper or Briar Rose and then still kill them when the opportunity arrives

Why would you marry Wisper? That's disgusting.

I hope you enjoy them user but damn, that sounds like an expensive impulse purchase to play one great, one good and one bad game

Never used lightning much even as a mage. My mage ended up basically becoming a warrior anyway when I decided to pull that piece of shit from the stone so my main combo was slow time + spamming multistrike.

there are a few other unique female models in the game I'm pretty sure, like the barbershop lady in Bowerstone
I can't remember right now, but can you marry the whores in the bordello? probably not, right?

Legit lady grey.
Most interesting character in the game, and she's a lot nicer once you marry.
I remember getting her to a bed and going at it like twelve times in a row.

So I could fuck her really hard every time Thunder visits Bowerstone South, then when he moves on to North I go and fuck the shit out of Lady Grey instead.

sseth made a video about it

Man the old version looks so warm and lived in, the remake looks like it's made out of plastic
Do people honsetly prefer the left?

3 had exactly one good scene.

to be fair, you could say that about anyone who bought an Xbone. Or a PS4. Or a WiiU >implying anyone bought a WiiU
This console generation was just fucking awful.

There were fable threads since E3. No one cares about sseth who basically made FA out to be a joke of a game.

it's really pathetic how zoomers only play what they're told to play

I actually did another run of the game just before that review came out, but I'm glad people are interested in the game again because of it

I think you have to choose to turn the whore house into a halfway/safe home for women. Otherwise you own them anyways since that involves turning over the deed to them.

No, but a lot of people defend it despite never comparing them for themselves. This happens with literally every remaster except SH.

>played max evil character
>massacred every single town in the game so I could buy their property
>got Skorm's Bow
>killed Wisper
>basically Satan, everybody hates me
>get a haircut and a change of clothes
>throw about a million at the church of Avo
>I'm now the most beloved nicest hero in the land
>every woman explodes like a waterfall when I walk past
>guards that hated me yesterday love me now
Bravo Peter

>woo a woman into marrying me.
>sleep with her
>take her to the temple of shadows and sacrifice her
>repeat the whole process over again with another woman
Did anyone else do this?

Attached: Returningthedarkseal2.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

it's all about your public image, just like real life
Peter was millennia ahead of his time

I think what you don't realise is that a lot of them don't even know these games exist.

Which is better: temple of shadows or chapel of Skorm?

now imagine being that dense

No because I'm not a misogynist

Finished fable 3 earlier today on pc. What a fucking mess, combat is dogshit. Almost feel like getting an xbone just to replay fable 2. But buying a new console just for 1 interesting game feels like a waste. Are there any other games worth buying an xbone?

Virtual women aren't real you dummy, it's fun to act like a reprehensible monster in a vidjer game.

>whos the greatest?
>A tough fighter
>a guy who literally united a kingdom and survived 10 years in whats a essentially a POW camp only to kill the dude
>or some random guy whos game wasnt good enough for me to remember the plot?

tough call

Attached: 1551936860052.gif (128x128, 151K)

didn't even know you could, to be honest

Temple of Shadows.
>turn people into shadow monsters
>turn people into chickens then punt the fuckers
>give them involuntary sex changes
>electrocute them to death
>burn them to ash
>impale them ass-to-mouth on fuckhuge spikes
So much variety.

i am

pretty much everything MS is releasing they're putting on pc as well
I guess you could play RDR2 before it releases on pc as well

>not being a misogynist

Attached: 1539746712950.png (392x318, 158K)

Jokes on you, i'm gay.

been a long time since i played it but i think you could sacrifice almost anyone, including your kids.

Depends on your definition of greatest hero.

Strongest fighter? Oakvale

Greatest achievement? Bowerstone

>I always liked Fable 2 since I was 10.
Jesus i'm old

>looks worse too
only remaster ive seen that looks worse than the original

Bully, FFX, MGS2, etc

Not using the dlc to get your dog back and getting the money as well

then you haven't seen that many remasters, most of them manage to look worse than the original
Silent Hills, the Arkham games, etc

Is it possible to marry a dude you sex change?
Asking for a friend haha

....that never occured to 13 year old me at the time. I don't see why it wouldnt work

If I recall correctly, they run out of the temple screaming and disappear from the game. Or maybe I just didn't pay close enough attention to the names around town. Sorry, user, I know an option like that would make a lot of people happy.

i don't care what faggots say the left is souless and the right is soul

Fable 4 will be set in the industrial age. Your weapons will be a rifle, an honorary sword, and magic of course.

You can get them either on the store or use the original disc the BC is also region free if you are into playing imports

There will be no Fable 4. It will be a reboot.

Theresa is literally a reskinned Kreia. Pushes and pulls behind the scenes while whispering prophetic hal truths so events will unfold in a desired direction, same voiceactor aswell i belive

Attached: Kreia_art.jpg (980x1436, 106K)

>Cant play as a female in 2 without being chunky as fuck, covered in luminescent tattoos or being approximately 8ft tall

What's even the point then, I just want to be a cute hero that shoots people in the face

Attached: 1562862757195.gif (300x224, 631K)

>Play remaster.
>Marry lady grey.
>investigate her, find proof and attempt to kick her from the mayoral seat and replace her.
>She finds out about my betrayal, confronts me and forces me to hand over the evidence.
>She hates me now.
>Follow her home and plow her.
Good shit.

>tfw nowhere near playable on Xenia, barely runs if at all

Might be never ever bois, but im not going to buy an xbox for one game

No one wants a reboot. We don't need a reboot.

Attached: sad.png (250x241, 70K)

isn't there a way to reverse skills in that? i remember doing it and just going mage when i played a small Pure Evil cutie.

Perhaps "only" was a bad choice of word it amazes me how they manage to fuck something so simple up

I only found out recently that they fixed some of the fa problems. Release version had controller interface for pc menus, as well as only 4 hotkeys and other controller limitations on kbm u controls. Optimization was arse too.

Thats what you are gonna get. New generation of gamers dont know what Fable is.

> 1(TLC)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Don't let anyone tell you other wise.

Attached: 1560852282369-v.jpg (528x436, 27K)

Well the original plan for 4 was Victorian England with no magic at all, basically 3 but somehow worse.

You can't dispute objective fact user

Attached: 1561924392650.jpg (500x378, 31K)

Peter is no longer working on Fable and even he said it should be a prequel.

Why did we never see any more of this? Returning to Wraithsmarsh and going to the dimension where these things came from would be so much more interesting than the autistic Crawler shit.

There is no reason for a reboot. You have Fable 1-3 enhanced 4k editions that are perfectly playable on Xbox as is. People who don't know about Fable don't care about Fable and never will.

I sold Fable 2 and 3 last night and I have no regrets

>There is no reason for a reboot.
Entirely different developers. The stigma of Fable 3.

>selling ancient games for literal pennies
Did you need your next fix or something? What's the point?

If you want to make a game that's not Fable then don't use the name.

I'll take pennies and a little more space over hoarding garbage I'll never play again

Totally worth it, even on a good run.

Did he ever manage to sell the secret box?

fairly sure they all come from the same place

I don't know if the next Fable game will be a reboot, but I'm confident it won't be called Fable 4
games nowadays rarely do numbered titles, specially western developed games
it'll either be called "Fable" or "Fable: Subtitle"
there's also a very little chance that it'll be a continuation of the stories of the previous games, because publishers now want games to be played by as many people as possible and they don't want those who didn't play the previous games to ignore this new one
so it'll either be a prequel disconnected from the stories of the old games, or a reboot

Peter announces he has a new job at Microsoft. What is your first reaction?

who

You didn't need to play the games in order to have fun or understand what was going on. Unless you had a console you would never have gotten to play Fable 2 for instance.

>Letting some filthy ditch digger dick your great, great, great, etc grandmother

There's something wrong with you my dude

Attached: 1468200797775.jpg (980x952, 475K)

There isn't going to be a Fable 4. That's why Microsoft refuses to even show it off at E3 or any gaming convention. They realize they gave a project to the wrong studio who had no chance and it's probably going horribly wrong which is why they keep it a secret still. What we're going to end up with is finding out it was cancelled or a shitty game is released that may as well have nothing to do with Fable outside of stolen assets.

Already played rdr2 on ps4

that's not how most people think, though
try finding a single game or even movie sequel nowadays with a number attached to it
on the top of my head the only stuff I can think of is Witcher, RDR, Star Wars, John Wick
and specially a series that's been dormant for a while like Fable, people won't want to buy Fable 4 if they never played or even heard of Fable 1, 2 and 3
publishers know this and will prefer if the new entry is as detatched as possible from the previous stuff

>I guess you could play RDR2 before it releases on pc as well

Except you can't and since Rockstar is not a Microsoft owned studio they can't legally put it on PC without Rockstar's approval.

>he actually thinks they won't release an 'updated' RDR2 for the next gen consoles and PC

fable 2 is like 4 hours long, it is shit

Well the Crawler was really shit out of the other three.

Replaying Fable on the Anniversary edition right now. The hardmode is nice but the graphics make it unbearable.

post pics

I must have fapped to the left illustration in EGM about 5000 fucking times, in my teens.

>The Book of Spells? This isn't some potty school for wizards, you know?

Fable has deeper lore than I realized it did when I played it as a kid

that's why a game set in the old kingdom would be cool as hell
imagine playing as the hero that slew the Balvorn, the creature that started the Balverine curse/disease, or meeting Jack of Blades back when he was seen as a great hero, maybe while possessing a different body

guns are aesthetic as fuck
it was 3 that ruined them

>HUR DUR I DIDNT DO ANY SIDE QUESTS IN AN RPG WHY IS THIS GAME SO SHORT

How does Bully's remaster look worse? I know about FFX and kinda get why MGS2 isn't as good, but what about Bully?

Imagine being a fable fan when each game is absolute garbage

(you)

Just dont level up as a female. The game is so easy it doesnt make a difference anyways

Never played Fable 1, but very curious. I like comfy open world action rpgs. Is there player housing+waifus?

Yes but very rudimentary to both.

Fable 3 had quite literally the worst "menus" in any game I've ever played. It made even the simplest tasks so fucking cumbersome. I have no idea how this got through playtesting.

models are worse

some mods fixed it but bullymods died so only the Jimmy one remains

Attached: 1536448643455.png (1470x1238, 985K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AeNGLhNM5Kk
>Peter looking bad at his original games with just joy and happiness
>makes it to Fable
>joy becomes sadness
>starts admitting how bad things were
>even shits on 360 kinect and says it was a mistake
tfw we'll never get another B&W.

Maybe if Petey wasnt a compulsive liar he could've enjoyed the Fable series more
I remember the "if you plant an acorn you can see it grow in real time"

how are they not garbage?

what did you pick?

Attached: fableclasses.png (814x717, 741K)

Have you ever considered that Peter is just an idea guy and 99% of his ideas never make it because his team is overloaded with work and budgets and timelines and they end up cutting stupid shit like "if you plant an acorn you can see it grow in real time"?

That's because 3 is just 2 but worse in almost every regard.

moddb.com/mods/original-jimmy-hopkins

Attached: Comparison 2.png (630x492, 361K)

And I would do it again too.

>Still no doujinshi about fable or Lady Grey
Fuck this gay earth!

Attached: Fable_conceptart_RtvnN.jpg (324x600, 47K)

everything was broken in 2 though. Some guns were ridiculous and i still have a good laugh at the pistol that taunts you by saying not impressed in the slightest each time you fire

You know it's kind of funny when you look back at what Fable was really supposed to be the result is something more like Godus in a way, except of course with a different art style and your still got to control your character who shaped the world rather than some unseen god.

What's the Fable power ranking?

2>=1>>>>>>>>

>tfw had gorillions of orbiters in each city
>tfw had first gay experience ONLY FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT OF COURSE in whore town

1>powergap>2>bigger power gap 3
2 and 3 both play like shit and are way to short to make all of the side activities even worth looking at.

Has anyone straight up asked Microsoft why Fable 2 didn't get a port to PC?

1 = 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

Lionhead said they didn't have the time or power to do it then Microsoft shut them down.

No, I mean in recent years or now if they're trying to build up some hype for the next Fable installment.

Lionhead has been dead for years now. I doubt any studio wants to port a game they didn't write.

You act as though there aren't dev studios that are literally dedicated to porting games

Can't Microsoft just do it on their own with one of their own studios? And for that matter, who do I ask about it?

Then where is our RDR port user? If it's that simple.
Why would Microsoft interrupt the work of another studio to do a port of a game from a decade ago that likely won't even sell that much on PC compared to working on something new.

Fable 4 is just the worst kept secret in the industry right now and nobody is actually supposed to know they're making a new one.

>now if they're trying to build up some hype for the next Fable installment.
They aren't. They won't even talk about Fable 4. The only reason we know about it is through leaks that have been going on for years now. The fact that they didn't even talk about it with their next gen consoles is pretty concerning and I bet the game is in trouble.

I saved everyone, realized it made the postgame unplayable (but had already saved), and was forced to quit.
Redpilled me on always being goody-two-shoes.

I never cared for the dog so it stayed dead

indeed

You do realize that sidequest was Frankenstein, right?

I've been wanting to play Fable for the past few days but it's just too hot.

Attached: Fable 2018-09-25 11-13-27-49.jpg (1904x1040, 375K)

>Cropped out the black kid
I laugh

I've never done it any other way in any RPG.

Attached: 1494972375474.png (190x287, 61K)

looks like a different character---and if it was, I'd have been fine with it in a new game

Attached: ayy.jpg (1920x1080, 725K)

I'm surprised how rare it is to see a dress like that, with the sides of the hips exposed
it's so unbelievably hot, like there's an arrow pointing directly at the good parts that are hidden

Attached: tanaka ok.png (541x336, 258K)

You'll regret it in 10 years when it becomes retro.

ahhh i want to replay this so bad. 3 was pretty dogshit, and i've never played 1 and don't want to. 2 was the best in the series easily, i replayed the fuck out of it until fable 3 spat in my face.

nowhere near as bad as Fable FA
he looks good either way to me

>makes it to Fable
>joy becomes sadness
>starts admitting how bad things were
that never happened, stop repeating this

supposedly Rockstar either lost the code for RDR, or it was a complete indecipherable mess, so porting it would be pratically impossible or at the very least not worth it

I don't need an Xbox One. I have a PC.

MOOOT

>i've never played 1
>2 was the best in the series easily
you stupid??

Attached: what.png (232x232, 117K)

2 has worse combat and magic system
movement is also a lil' wonky, and the plot isn't anywhere near as good

It's kind of hard to show it in pictures but it's pretty bad. You're right though, I didn't even notice until I found the mod.

Attached: Comparison 3.jpg (1363x1720, 586K)

neither side can get his lips consistently right
what I'm saying is it doesn't matter, you can nitpick either side about what Jimmy is supposed to look like, but at the end of the day, you're still gonna go "Yep, that's mah boi."

Oh it matters user. The older model is just better. If you ever get it on PC try the mod out, it's a world of a difference.

Attached: Comparison 4.png (1519x503, 1.22M)

FA has all kinds of performance issues, i had to refund it

>choose to bring back your sister
>she doesnt actually come back in the game unless you buy DLC

>supposedly Rockstar either lost the code for RDR
I don't believe that for a second.

It's a difference in smugness which is a big deal. In the original he was smug but the updated model he just looks mean.

as far as i know you can only do 360 emulation on (((Windows 10)))

>tried to play 2 on xbone one
>runs like absolute shit, literally unplayable
I don't know if I just got pickier about framerates or it just runs worse on xb1 than 360

youtube.com/watch?v=jJxp5klnDZs
fps looks fine you probably just can't handle the FPS or maybe there's some input lag

it's kind of like me playing BOTW at 30fps after emulating it with the fps uncapped, it feels awful

wait I'm retarded, this isn't Fable 2.

Chicken Chaser

Post your go-to weapons, lads.

>The Daichi
>The Perforator

Fable 1, Wellow's Pickhammer.
Fable 2, definitely The Perforator

But it is user? The whole series is actual trash

I know people hate fable 3 a lot but personally, out of every fable game its my favorite for some reason.

Attached: fable-iii.jpg (1280x624, 687K)

CHICKEN CHASER????/
DO YE CHASE CHICKENS?

1 is the only game worth playing in the entire franchise. 2 is like junk food, everything else, whew, don't even think about it

Hey thanks for the you

Fable 3 was the best. Fable 2 I never played, Fable 1 I played through it and forgot most of it after a week or so. The only thing I remember on Fable 1 was the brothel where you could fuck a goat. Oh and your character gets older and older.

This, Lionhead went bankrupt because Fable couldn't carry them and Microsoft's blind love for Fable kept them from doing any other games.

I don't know why I remember it like this but does the baby you make with Lady Grey in 2 always come out black?

Well they did experimented on really stupid stuff like VR that nobody wanted for Fable or that one multiplayer game that nobody wanted either..

You can thank Microsoft for those. Especially the retarded Kinect game.

I've been reading those comments about Fable Anniversary and i have to ask, how does the original fable 1 runs on the 360? is it better to play it like this? does it run at all?

THATS MY WAIFU FARMBOY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>TFW Fable 2 and 3 didn't have ethnic cleansing sidequests

Daichi definitely and the Red Dragon, so satisfying gunning down Balverines after teleporting behind them.

That fucking abhorrent grey filter makes the game look repulsive. I get it's suppose to be the Industrial Revolution and HUR HUR HUR COAL CHOO CHOOS MAKE SMOKE but does it really turn everything monocolored?

Was anyone anywhere actually ever excited for Legends? The game was looking about as far away from a Fable sequel as you can get.

haven't you seen pictures from back then? shit was black and white

there's not a single goat in the entire Fable franchise, and somehow that's still not the most absurd statement in your post
>Fable 3 was the best
goddamn, some people really are just wired wrong

Chicken Chaser eh?
Do you chase chickens?

The Northern Wastes...
They're open..!

Attached: Coconut Head.jpg (375x375, 37K)

I'm finishing up Fable TLC at the moment, is Fable 2 on the XBox Store for 360 or do I have to find a physical copy?

They don't even let you BLEACH Page

Attached: tumblr_n1ec70Uetk1qbx1lro2_250.gif (245x300, 1.94M)

>tfw Fable 3 was my first game, and I played it years ago so I don't know how it stands now
I should probably play the trilogy just to compare.

I wonder how much they paid John Cleese just to be that butler. Especially since most of the game he just tells you to go to the DLC shop.

Gettin' paid to tell people to pay
BASED

>play through 2 again as full-on evil bastard
>murder the fuck out of people in broad daylight, having a blast in horde mode with busted magic
>look like Satan jizzed into a used napkin from a whorehouse
>RAW every whore that doesn't run or vomit in disgust at the sight of me, thus turning a den of crime into both a ghost town and a disgusting hive of pure unadulterated debauchery
>be the biggest dick possible in-story, get mad money from my one wish and tell goody-two-shoes to fuck off
Fable 2 was based

Attached: fablewasmyshit.jpg (580x334, 37K)