Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: tumblr_mknqullJyf1sn2rg0o1_1280.jpg (960x544, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BS35lqSBqEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was he actually gay or not?

Kanji for not dislocating his jaw

He was just effeminate and had a complex over it.

Kanji? He's no gayer than Yosuke

Yosuke isn't even a closet homo he openly calls another man his "partner"

Kanji is either completely gay or completely straight. Hard to say sometimes

More like Yosgay.

>He doesn't have a true bond with his bro
imagine being you.

I am replaying Persona 4 Golden right now and I must say that Yosuke is way better than I remembered
I am especially fond of his quote after the Naoto dungeon when he said something like
>I dont want to be rude but it feels like a major letdown that ace detective was put down this easly

He was saying he likes dudes.

yosuke? definitely

dude's entire persona awakening is about how he wasn't actually thinking about sakis feelings at all and using her as something to white knight over was bullshit, then spends the whole rest of the game saying "muh saki" whenever it's time for a Big Dramatic Moment Against The Villians because he needs a beard

kanji isn't gay, he explicitly says his issues are not about sexuality and if you think otherwise you're a retard falling for the basic as hell themes in this anime game aimed at shut ins that must also believe yosuke is a sociopath and chie is a lesbian dominatrix because that's what their shadows were

the writers of persona 4 for making a mystery game where the only clue to the mystery is a single handshake 60 hours before it's relevant & where you figure out the killer because everyone else on your list of suspects either doesn't make any sense or doesn't have voice acting.

Literally brainlet
After the void quest its obvious that its either Adachi or Dojima because Mitsuo never knew about the TV world before arriving at police station

>Kanji isn't gay

Are you retarded

youtu.be/BS35lqSBqEw

"Kanji was clearly gay"

Attached: 1548653991064.jpg (500x377, 38K)

Teddie for being so fuckable, tbqh

You for playing trash.

he cute

who should I believe?
>some homo who was paid to read from a script who has 0 understanding of the social/cultural issues kanji represents because he's american
>the actual writing of the game

if kanji is gay so is chie and yosuke gets off on murdering people. it's an embarassingly brainlet take that only exists because this games writing is kind of clumsy & people want to retroactively justify liking a game full of dumb anime pervert jokes from their youth after becoming woke later in life

>A voice actor years after the fact saying something means that shit directly shown and said in the game isn't calid anymore

Yosuke for not just coming out as bi. Narukami would have accepted it. Chie would have given him a hard time but ultimately be fine with it. Yukiko would giggle at it. Kanji probably would've grilled him a bit but think it was cool that he was being himself. Naoto and Rise probably wouldn't have cared at all. Should've just came out bro. It only gets weirder the longer you wait.

Attached: 1380769409783.png (256x256, 83K)

OI, YU

Why are the mods so garbage. Faggots have no place on the board, neither does pokemon, that's why you have containment boards

@470254070
newfag

youske is a closet homosexual that wants yu too push him down and penetrate his butthole.

>ohh, what you really asking is "could you please, beat the shit out of me kanji"

the bants in four were pretty funny at times.

He had to protect his asshole from Teddie

why don't you stay in your containment board?

Who in their right mind would reject Teddie?
If the voice is a problem you could just make him wear a gag.

This. Wasn't that what his dungeon was all about? How he was into things like knitting and when the girls called him a fag for it he started thinking he had to be a tough guy in order to be a man. But that just led into a repressed inner self (which manifested as his shadow).
That's just the English voice actor, even if he was told by the voice directors, they aren't the writers. Why is there even a question of whether he was gay? He still pines after Naoto after everyone knows she's a girl. If he's anything, he's bi, but that's still a stretch. The only reason he's like "A dude...is into me?" when Naoto starts talking to him is because he's been led to believe from society that his femininity and eventual overmasculinity imply him to be into that kind of thing. Persona 4 was always about how media and society's overall views affected how we see ourselves, and how we'll change our outer shell to mirror what's expected.

>Adachi, Dojima
Silly user, niether is the true villain

Teddie is for pounding not getting pounded by.

That's what all the shadows are about. They're the character's insecurities, representing what they think they are/should be but aren't. The whole "I'm you and you're me" thing trips people up.

fuck off faggot

Yosuke has been the target of character assassination on here for so long, I can't blame you. He's great, there's a reason why the japs have his as like number 4 on their poll below the protags.

Retard