Is this the most pestilent YouTube celebrity there in the world?

Is this the most pestilent YouTube celebrity there in the world?
I wonder how he has any fans at all.

Attached: boogie2988-image.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnBAIh4eJFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake it till you make it

him begging for a tesla kinda gave way to his actual personality though and his bubble popped

Never actually seen that video. Can you post it so I don't have to search video by video?

He's not even human. Every 'opinion' he has is carefully poll'd and statistically analyzed to ensure him the least negative fallout with viewers. He's a spineless, narcissistic faggot

Fat retard
Fixes his monster teeth and now smiles like a chump all the time
Sad

And so many retard gaymers fell for his shtick because he's fat and they're fat. Oh, and his name is Boogie! How cute. A nice fat man called Boogie. Like he shakes his big butt and is lighthearted even though he's always a second away from a massive heart attack.

Did he recently lose a lot of fans or something?

There was also some clip of him ?livestreaming? and making fun of someone for having mommy and daddy issues, when he himself claims he was abused a lot as a child
He seems like a very obvious two-face but he's very good at acting like a victim which appeals to the twitter/reddit crowd

He doesn't seem like he received as much abuse as he claims. I used to watch my father best the living shit of my mom regularly, I didn't grow up a fat retard, I'm not even fat.

I am very fat, and I'm looking you right in the eyes and speaking softly. You can trust me. You can love me.

Dissociative disorder, they're mentally damaged idiots who don't care about the shit he's done

>he's very good at acting like a victim
This is the crux of it, he's built up this image of being a life-long victim good guy that's trying his hardest. Reality is that he's led a normal life and is really good at manipulating people whilst beating his girlfriend and trolling people

>"S-Son pl-lease put-t down the s-sandwich i-its all we h-have..."
>"I NEED MORE FOOD GODDAMMIT"
>20 years later
>"Yeah so my dad abused me as a child"

FAT FUCK

this is a fucking video

What are his videos even about? It's just him doing random trips with other retards

Attached: 1562987721655m.jpg (1024x777, 99K)

SALAD DODGING

I really don't like his new teeth.
The old ones were fucking disgusting, but something about the new ones, they're very onions-like.

Attached: 1531133070533.gif (614x426, 3.32M)

This video really speaks a lot for him

youtu.be/YnBAIh4eJFo

His self-loathing just to get pity points on the internet

>Based Justin is dead
>But Boogie is still alive
Tiresome

Attached: EmptySecondhandHumpbackwhale.webm (480x368, 369K)

he looked better before the teeth implants. They look like those fake plastic Dracula teeth kids would wear for Halloween, minus the fangs

Attached: dracula-plastic-children-teeth-white-vampire-75754539.jpg (1300x1065, 92K)

reddit hates this guy now so naturally you guys must start to love him

Attached: Dy1htnIX0AIj7R-.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

LARD GARGLIN

Did this guy lose a fuckton of weight? Didn't he use to be way fattier?

Addicts are very good at coming up with sob stories so you'll feel bad for them and won't criticize their destructive behavior. Instead of being disgusted by his eating habits he wants you to think "oh that poor guy had such a hard life, I won't judge him for indulging a bit."

Yes he had his stomach stapled

>fix teeth
>eat more
bravo nolan

>appeals to the twitter/reddit crowd
they both hate him though

reddit literally has a whole subreddit dedicated to "exposing" him, i'm thinkin he's based bros