Oh yeah

oh yeah
she exists

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>Least amount of screentime
>Best Girl

How did they do this?

Attached: aa186dde604600096334d15c6b07dcb5.png (1920x1080, 211K)

>those party members who do not learn any charge skills but also can not heal

P5R please fix

I pray that P5R will have significant story changes in addition to mere additions. If they can introduce her way, way, fucking way earlier, I bet a lot more people would like her

this

haruuuu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Hey, I mean, we're still better off than Aigisfags

Attached: Haru ribbon.png (1816x4093, 869K)

FIVE SIX SEVEN O NINEEEEE

Attached: 195623732.png (735x700, 291K)

By having the most endearing S. Link that will also make you regret committing to another girl too early.

One of three characters I didn't finish the S-link with, along with fortune teller girl and video game boy. She came in way too late and has almost no effect on the plot.

Attached: 1532449780106.jpg (1600x900, 287K)

>has almost no effect on the plot.
That's basically everyone though

Attached: 1558820895001.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

hold on
that forehead
i've seen it before....

I love Anne.

Attached: 6.jpg (806x587, 50K)

>you have like a week to max out her link

Clearly the devs hated her and for good reason

>points to her forehead
kek

*translator note: haru means forehead

Trash for contrarian abysmal taste faggots.

>that player who actually gave a shit and didn't just put all the girls in his party

Worst dungeon spent developing Morgana over a very mild diss when the shitty kitty has been roasting Skull all game

Ann's the best hoe

Attached: YsqiWvj.jpg (2048x1378, 786K)

This is really what bothered me about 4 and 5. The cast of 3 felt much more alive because of how their character growth and personality were involved in the story. 5's story is about the Phantom Thieves but each of them really felt barebones throughout. Akechi was really the most interesting member imo, if he even counts because of his s.link and role

>can't fucking stand Morgana and cats in general
>think it's finally gone for good
>turns out I was supposed to be sad

Kill yourself.

pls refrain from calling my wife a "hoe"

You're projecting. P3-5 barely have any plot at all, so of course none of the characters have much effect on it. They're all almost the same game. If you want a Persona game where the characters matter, play 1 and 2.

Her character it's patheticly underdeveloped and rushed out, but she has a nice cute design and that's good enough for braindead waifuags.

Can't have a nu-persona thread without P1,2fags saying that new games suck

Attached: 1562698735215.png (310x416, 152K)

Persona 3 still wasn't completely nu-Atlus and at least tried to put some effort into showing its main charcters actually growing up somehow.

Did I say the new games suck? I like 5 quite a bit. But they are mostly all MotW shit.

I don't see what sets them apart. Then again, I only ever did play the FeMC version on P3P, but I feel no inclination to go back to it.

She may have a gigantic forehand but she’s still best girl!

>P1 AND 2 FAG AT IT AGAIN
COPE. 1 and 2 are amazing but you're just salty that the reason why people like you even know about Persona is much more well received than your outdated game.

Attached: 1558249226836.png (706x706, 557K)

Attached: 1548002610190.png (1495x580, 57K)

>Assuming my opinions this hard.

I like 5 more than 2 you shitter. And if any one of these games is "outdated", then they're all outdated, loser.

Alright, explain how 3-5 barely had story then user

Hitbox thread

Haru's dps would objectively be insane if she had access to physical charge. Bitch already stacks two passives for gun skills. Her dps is fine as is. People just complain about her because she's not retard proof like other party members if they erase the wrong skills.

Based, harem party is not even that weak

Because none of them bother connecting any of their scenarios together beyond whatever particular gimmick the specific game has. Hell, in 3, IIRC they don't even do that much, they just have random Shadows pop up outside of Tartarus. They only ever bother trying to make an ongoing plot near the very end of each game. The cult shit doesn't start until like October in 3, 4 I never even bothered to finish, only got through Ryuji and put it down there, and 5 again has no developments that actually pertain to the interrogation framing device until yeah, about October again. They're episodic for most of the game.

all bullshit aside haru would make the best real life gf of all the p5 characters

>4 I never even bothered to finish, only got through Ryuji
?, also ALL the scenarios are connected

Kanji, forgive me, they're rather similar.
Burden of proof is on you. I see absolutely zero connections between most of the palaces in 5 beyond the fact that they are palaces, zero connection between the TVland victims in 4 beyond the fact that they're TVland victims and so on

All the palaces of P5 were dudes from the conspiracy(that not entering the fact that Yaldy was playing everyone) and the victims of P4 were all people that were on TV and Namatame autism made him toss them

>take down kamoshida
>desperately try to find someone bigger than him to get popular
>defeat madarame
>akechi finds out you’re the phantom thieves and you secretly realize he’s a persona user
>makoto asks for your help because akechi and sae keep giving her shit
>defeat kaneshiro
>futaba contacts you because she has leblanc bugged. she’s a neet because of what akechi did to her mother.
>save her
>akechi is getting fed up about the phantom thieves, so he tricks you into going after okumura so he can frame you
>then when the phantom thieves are at their lowest point, he offers his help and “tricks” you

>zero connection for the tv
The fuck? It’s established that it’s random because Adachi wants to have fun. The point is that it’s random.

>Every female Party member after Kasumi is released

Attached: kasumi.jpg (600x847, 104K)

>were dudes from the conspiracy
What? Is this something the anime added? Because as far as I can tell, teacher guy had nothing to do with painter guy had nothing to do with bank guy had nothing to do with Futaba and so on.

>and the victims of P4 were all people that were on TV
I mean, I guess, but it's still not one scenario naturally leading to another like an actual plot would do, it's just more like a random thing happens and your party reacts to it and that's most of the game.

>What? Is this something the anime added? Because as far as I can tell, teacher guy had nothing to do with painter guy had nothing to do with bank guy had nothing to do with Futaba and so on.
Shido says that they were all connected the only one that wan'st was Kamoshida but the principal was so there is that also >I mean, I guess, but it's still not one scenario naturally leading to another like an actual plot would do, it's just more like a random thing happens and your party reacts to it and that's most of the game.
That was kinda of the point

Did you even play the game? Remember when Madarame said that the black mask was in his palace? That’s because Shido told Akechi to keep Madarame in line. Kaneshiro was someone connected to Shido as well. Shido made Kaneshiro do all of his dirty business. Okumura was so high up that he was able to use Akechi to kill whoever he wanted. The only odd ones out are Kamoshida and Futaba.

It has been like two years, so forgive me if I've forgotten small details that mostly don't matter. Like even if these guys are supposed to be connected in some way, your team doesn't know that and nothing is really done with it as far as I remember, so it still comes off as just an unconnected series of people that you're just dealing with because it's fun.

>Couldn't really finish her confidant quests since I did not have most of my skills maxed out.
>Debating replaying P5 to do the ones I never finished
>P5R comes out next year and does not have save transfer.

I really wish the game wasn't 90 fucking hours.

The principal of the school was connected. Not Kamoshida. Madarame, Kaneshiro and Okumura were all related to Shido's group.

They say multiple times that they need to get popular.

Just wait for P5R

It annoys me that they haven't shown any 3rd tier persona apart from Ryuji's.

I think Ryuji was 'sacrificed' to show that they are doing 3rd tier personas

Yeah I really wanted to see Anne's.

Attached: team.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>Gonna have to max out all the social stats again
Fuck this shit, by the time I maxed it all out I was gonna 10 haru's and hifumi's confidant but then the game ended

Yeah we're probably not getting any more spoiled.

Why spoil everything though?

I don't even understand what the fuck she's doing

I gotta say though, these new team attacks look like they belong more in TMS

Knocking the tiles up so Yusuke can hide behind them

I just hope Makoto gets her bike back.

Imagine

Attached: 71qpJeAuVHL._SY550_.jpg (422x550, 41K)

I love Persona 1 but you cannot say that Brown had any affect at all on the plot. There was an entire slot for a revolving party member.

Brown absolutely has an effect on the plot since he's the one that gets everyone to play the Persona game in the first place

>nothing is really done with it
Nigga what? The entire conspiracy is the backbone of Shido getting elected as PM, then becomes the cornerstone of Sae's case against Shido's group with Joker being the prime material witness.

flipping the mats

B A S E D

Attached: noire-from-persona-5.jpg (650x400, 164K)

>only really likes 1 or 2 girls
>suddenly loves all of them

How does such a simple change make everything better?!

Fuck you, Ann is basically a gyaru Chie. The best of both worlds. A beauty, a bro, and a totally pure girl.

Dumb airhead bimbo