Why do people have so disgustingly poor taste? I guess they just circlejerk around a smart-ass nigger's opinion

why do people have so disgustingly poor taste? I guess they just circlejerk around a smart-ass nigger's opinion.

Attached: Worst_Taste.png (934x891, 284K)

Online polls and charts are irrelevant

Mgs 3 should be number 1, it's better than silent hill, mother, bloodborne and dark souls all combined.

drop your list you pussy

>Every single IP here is dead or no longer being worked on at all

Fags really think they're "interesting" for voting for these game. Only MGS3 deserves up there.

What website is that?

Glithwave

I don't make list or give games a note like a fucking school grades. Like user above states only MGS is a good game in this "laughable" five best game of all time.

However my favorite game of all time is Rain World btw.

why do you care about other people's opinion

I bet OP thinks eurojank is good.

the first 3 are trash
the 4th and 5th are my 2 favs of all time

i know a group of liberal faggots who never shut up about the mother games
they get triggered hardcore if you tell them mother 4 will never be made its great
but also concerning

Um, that's not a bad list considering how most top 5 lists are full of casual shit like GTA, LoL and Overwatch.

>All Japanese games

Yeah, these fags are boring and uninteresting

Attached: 1561734746774.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

you're just too afraid to post your favorites and you know it

>GTA
Better than anything in that top 5 besides MGS3

Found the casual shitter.

>silent hill 2
BUT LIKE... WHAT IF... YOU KILLED YOUR WIFE???
Game isn't that fucking creative, cinema had been using dumb tricks like shock reveals for years. Monsters looked like misshapen lumps of clay, and james looked like he had downs. Music was great though.

begone japanese ass licker. I don't evaluate games as for what nations make them. I have games that I enjoyed which are Japan made, slav-made or Murica made. I do not look who made them.

>you're just too afraid to post your favorites and you know it
says the nigger to me after I told him literally my all time favorite.

Fromsoft's irrelevant trash that needs to get off R* dick. The director is apparently wanting to copy RDR2 now

>ITT: Autistic/v/ manchildren scream and rage at other people for having opinions on games
You're all miserable and pathetic

What a fucking pussy, your opinion isn't worth a shit if you won't post your taste

zoom zoom

shut up reddit.

Why do all the normie bandwagoners love the original DkS so much? It's literally the worst in the series.

DeS > DkS3 > DkS2 > DkS > BB

due to reddit my based and DeSpilled guy.

Shit taste scrub ds3 is soulless and ds2 is pure garbage
BB DeS and DS are the best

Not my order of choice, but a surprisingly good selection for the top 5.

Dks>Des>BB>Dks3>Dks2

Shut up dicklette

Lmao imagine being ass blasted that genuinely good games are at the top of glitchwave charts and not your shitty waifu gacha game