Looks like ur time is up, pirate

bang

Attached: snitchquest.png (549x511, 333K)

what are some good business software games

How would you even know someone uses pirated business software?

mavis beacon teaches typing
you retards use WASD when ESDF is the ONLY way to type

Attached: reepee.png (164x163, 57K)

user, I pirated, what ya gonna do about it faggit?
Nothing, boot-licker

the comments on that are always funny.
why would anyone risk their job to be "possibly eligible" for an undisclosed amount of cash. stupid af

because you work for them and you blow the whistle

Is there anything more enraging than statist bootlickers?

Attached: IRS.png (651x462, 60K)

I dunno. This sounds like something someone would do to flip a company the bird if they were in line to leave or be fired.

I wouldn't do anything like that myself though.

it's Impotent Rage Man!! watch him rage at bootlickers cause hes too pussy to rage at actual boots

Attached: SPACEDANDARUU.png (333x339, 192K)

and put yourself risk of being sued or some other shit? count me out.

Dont fret, them cattle will soon be bulldozed into mass graves by their own government.

You

SEETHING

Lmaoing at your life

Oh shit winrar about to get rich.

Uh, you don't know me buddy

>0 friends

Why are they reporting for cash only? Does he think they're not reporting their income or something? Why does he expect a truck to have eftpos? Those things are finnicky as all hell even at a stationary joint.

Because he thinks the owners of the foodtruck are doing cash only as a tax dodge and if he reports them to the IRS he'll get 20% of the money they dodged
He's a greedy asshole

If they're selling food that cheap then it wouldn't even make sense to have eftpos due to surcharges and minimum spend requirements, dude's a fucking idiot.

Fuck I think I've seen this truck before omw to work

Some of the old Sierra games had "boss mode," where you could hit a key and it would pause the game and bring up an image of a spreadsheet.

>cash-only businesses

I cringe every time