He married Haley

>he married Haley

Attached: haley.jpg (933x734, 85K)

Farm girls need desperate measures

I find it sad that it's considered normal and acceptable for people to be degenerate trash now.

>Haha I just split up with my 15th boyfriend!
>Haha, time to use dildo's!
>Haha, we split up cos like...just wasn't a spark lol
If my girlfriend ever breaks up with me, I'll kill her and then myself. I'm not a man whore, if I trust someone then we're together for life. If they betray that trust, I can't live without them so both of us have to die.

look for help user

Lol

Nigga you cray cray

>dildo’s

Dildo’s what?

>if my girlfriend ever breaks up with me, I'll kill her and then myself. I'm not a man whore, if I trust someone then we're together for life. If they betray that trust, I can't live without them so both of us have to die.
Based

I don't need the help of degenerate trash

Based

LMAO

Which Animal Crossing is this?

Dont have sex

Please do, suicide helps keep the gene pool clean.

>Muh legacy
>Muh lineage
>Muh genes
You're on Yea Forums, you're genetic trash. Breeding is unethical and evil anyway, so don't do it.

Holy based batman

Based mentally ill user

At least you'll be taking yourself out in the process.

Pretty beta of you

>Stardew thread
Oh nice
>immediately derailed

user is still based though

>people couldn't handle Haley's bantz and goes for a basic bitch like Abigail

plebs

Attached: 1481071632141 (1).jpg (728x546, 133K)

>and then myself
unbased and cringepilled

Attached: 1517261230437.jpg (942x316, 207K)

What's beta about that?

based but unbased

>Breeding is unethical and evil

Attached: 7CF181C9-7087-4881-BD03-2B2C91522BBE.png (753x960, 29K)

best girl is _Jas_

Attached: 746.jpg (900x598, 106K)

country girls make do

Haley is really good as a married woman though, on par with Penny.

Muh dick

Calling someone degenerate just tells me you're a loser who never had fun in their lives.

who are you quoting?

I love how psychotic this post is.

Okay normie degen

based

Good post

I agree on the former not so much the latter

>He didn't install the Anime portrait mod and go for Leah

Attached: Star.png (584x338, 323K)

>Install Jas marriage mod
>Can get her pregnant at like six years old

ha-hah?

Attached: 1546639064289.png (1600x2000, 560K)

>being a legit pedo

Based and murder-suicide-pilled

Attached: 1562862482784.jpg (766x768, 151K)

This but unironically

Hasn't this been taken down from pretty much everywhere now that atf is dead?

Yeah, that was a couple of months ago, I just mentioned it now because we're talking about marriage

>oneitis
>not the prime sign of a betazoid

have sex

Attached: smug3.jpg (1274x1174, 984K)

I have a hard time deciding between Leah and Abigail. Not interested in the thot or the autism chick or penny. Abigail seems kinda boring but then again Leah does as well. I guess I go with Abigail because she brings her she's to your house to bad you can't play it.

Whenever I see this message is this suppose to mean there's no AC in the farmhouse? My god imagine a whole month of 88°f+ weather with 75°f nights. That shit sounds unbearable.

Attached: 1562392056007.jpg (250x300, 21K)

>he didn't marry Alex

This world needs more people like you. Godspeed user. Godspeed.

imagine

Virgin loser.

Imagine being this psychotic. Like what is your daily life like, dude?

Gone forever.
Lost in time like tears in the rain.

It's a fucking game, you idiot.
>

Attached: 01d534d1e9a57467cdda22aaf1e11e24efbb364c01b0157f86b78a0b279fce9c.jpg (616x478, 55K)

friend of mine wage slaved for a house and then burned it down along with everything inside it when his wife decided she was going to take it all from him
people say he's unhinged, but i think he's based

what portrait mod?

>i-it's fine to fuck 6 years olds it's just a game
yeah sure thing pedoshit.

dilate

I unironically agree.

>i-it's fine to kill people, it's just a game
yeah sure thing serial murder.

>being gay
Not him but if I ever had a significant other cheat on me in my own home I'd quickly go into my gun vault and kill her, the piece of shit in my bed then set the place on fire after downing a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka and then shoot myself. It's called taking care of business.

100% his fault for falling into the marriage meme

I don't play GTA, pedoshit.

do you even play games?

Nothing wrong with dildos, mate. But I can understand the point with dozens of partners and the fucking retarded excuse of "lol there was no spark" women make.
But you seriously need to look for some help if you would actually kill someone.

>not going for the best route

Attached: patrician choice2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

this but actually unironically

Yes I do. Killing games are a tiny portion of the gaming industry, pedoshit. Do you even know what thread your in?

Polygamy is degenerate user.

>men are allowed to masturbate but women arent
wtf do you have against dildos you faggot? i love finding a girls dildo and using it on her while she sucks my dick or some shit. & on top of that, I don't understand why it's a bad thing for girls to be slutty, all that means is that they'll be more likely to fuck you.

Being anti-polygamy is a pro feminist position

Ignore faggots saying you're mentally ill. These men are nothing, but faggots who don't have a violent bone in their body. Basically women. Killing a whore who made her vows is respectable.

>Instantly ruined a stardew thread

You're doing God's work, user.

Your only allowed to kill someone if they cheat in your own home bringing some disgusting nigger or meth addict into YOUR own bed. If you don't your not a real man.

>being a mormon

you kill enemies in most fps, jrpg, etc. Unless you exclusively play vns and sim games you're gonna run into killing.

Always marry the one into freaky shit.

they can jack off, but using a dildo is no different than using a fleshlight.

user they are a group of 1s and 0s, they don't have age.

absolutely based

Imagine actually defending a pedophile who enjoy 6 year olds.

As long as they aren't actually fucking real children they aren't doing anything wrong. Being a pedo isn't what's evil, it's fucking little kids.

You really can't let someone who know you that deep and intimate keep running around. I approve. Godspeed you, user.

humans are biologically inclined towards a harem structure. the reason the world is so fucked today is because we have it in reverse. Women are trained and conditioned so that they have an absurd number of sexual partners (promoting cuckoldry in a sense). Even the top 5% chads and rich men are essentially just paying for it the same way any tom dick or harry can pay off a whore.

...and what is wrong with using a fleshlight? who made you the masturbation police? so what if someone wants to fuck a piece of plastic?

>Not marrying Sabrina

Attached: 1487514682693.jpg (542x554, 33K)

>being a pedo isn't what's evil
t. Pedophile, you subhumans need to be physically castrated with fish hooks and than hanged from a tree for being a danger to children.

>Being a pedo isn't what's evil, it's fucking little kids.
Spoke like a true pedophile.

You are trying to make this into a new and hot pasta isn't it?

Someone has to have it.

have based sex

So this is what a non-evil person looks like, Pedos sure are monster abusing these innocent pixels.

Good pasta

nobody has the right to judge someone's heart, just their actions. If their actions don't cross the line it's good enough.

wait what, is this a mod?

kill yourself now instead

That's not in the real game.

Attached: 1470513980111.jpg (2048x1896, 242K)

I want to uppercut people who don't hate dogs

based and scorpio pilled

No, the guy jerking it on a kids game is vanilla.
What do you think, user?

It's actually disgusting since either:
>The eel is alive
Which is animal abuse
>The eel is dead
Which is necrophilia

if someone picks Abigail you can tell they're a beta fuck desperate for a gamer girl in real life

>scorpio
Nani?

Based but also redpilled

sorry, that was a dumb question...

i hope that you say that to every girl you meet, you aren't a fucking coward, aren't you?

based

gay astrology shit user, apparently scorpio people are psychotic when it comes to love because scorpio rules sex and death

normie