How can anyone be excited for this game after the twitter fiasco?

How can anyone be excited for this game after the twitter fiasco?

Attached: xwf4zpej2l321.png (960x739, 735K)

How can anyone be excited for this game after the previous games, and the fact its made by nubioware? The company is already on the brink of bankrupt, and no one gives a fuck about this franchise. The final nail in the coffin of a retarded zombie dev

>and no one gives a fuck about this franchise

That franchise that no one supposedly gives a fuck about is the only reason EA hasn't shut down Bioware.

>dDdddduuuRrrrRrrr pawliticks
The real reason you shouldn't be excited for it is because it's made by Bioware and Bioware hasn't made a good game in decades.

Nancy Pelosi is a racist.
Ocasio Cortez 2020.
Free health care for illegals.
Open borders.
Make America Mexico again!

Attached: xqIKss.gif (320x320, 2.38M)

I know. Which is why its the final nail

>mentally deranged seething trannies giving jeremy free exposure daily

pretty based

I didn't even know a new one was coming out.

I don't get excited anymore for Dragon Age but I'll still play it. Bioware isn't capable of making another Origins at this point but maybe they'll surprise us.

>Make America Mexico again!
>MAMA

cute

Oh my God. I never cared about TheQuartering but the way he makes games journalist seethe so hard is fucking hilarious

I don't see how they can magically make a good game when the criteria for hiring talent isn't going to change.

Why do retarded SJW's think politics is in everything? I mean, sure if you mean any plot that revolves some sort of struggle against a hierarchy I guess but that doesn't mean anything? What point are they trying to make?

Attached: DhudQVMVMAIVAvy.jpg (1200x798, 97K)

hwat

that guy's forehead is huge

Attached: 09m6ab7c65b931.jpg (1051x1279, 93K)

>watching grifters using outrage culture for easy money

Sheep

How is a tranny "politics"?

THATA IT, IT DEBUNKED FOLKS

lmao, i remember playing dragon age inquisition and one of the most OP characters was a gay asshole that never stopped talking about his sexuality, the gameplay was very good, but the poorly written characters was what made this game horrible, definitely not buying next dragon age.

Dorian isn't op at all his specialty is useless.

How do you force politics?

also who cares what some soiboi says. What a beta.

incels need to be purged.

Attached: Master race.jpg (1280x720, 418K)

uh the incels think having a black person in a game is "muh forced politics"

see
Dorian even ran away from his home because his dad tried to use blood magic to make him straight

how is colonialism political

Pay attention in school kid

One nation coming in and while providing more advanced knowledge, tends to also rape the land of resources and culture.

How is a gay guy being gay "political"? You have serious mental issues.

being gay isn't but his whole storyline is

I don't see how.

What about it is political specifically?

>How do you force politics?
you talk about modern identity politics in games that are supposed to be traditional fantasies

you need to give up on this identity politics boogeyman.

SJWs: "How is a character being gay considered political? Get over it, /pol/tard!"
Also SJWs: "Literally everything is political. It's inescapable. Get over it, /pol/tard!"

Attached: 1562866344823.png (500x506, 411K)

NIGGERS GOOD
WHTIES BAD
GIVE UP IDENTIFY POLITICKS GOY

Every Dragon Age game has been a SJW-infested piece of trash. And I love every single one, I even have 300+ hours in DA2, probably close to 800 in DA:O.

>SJWs: "Literally everything is political. It's inescapable. Get over it, /pol/tard!"

Who's saying this?

But YOU are turning it into identity politics here.

>decades
>ME2 was 9 years ago
You must be one of those people who start calling themselves "old" when you hit 21

>But YOU are turning it into identity politics here.
that was my first post itt
i just marveled at how fucking stupid you trannies are.

>Literally every game he cries about is a massive success
Is the Quarterpoundering single handedly saving Bioware?

you need to stop this mental illness level obsession with trannys. it's weird.