What video games do you play on your phone Yea Forums?

What video games do you play on your phone Yea Forums?

Attached: mega463383_031e1562859330131.jpg (1241x960, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8VYXmCnWJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none

Boomer's thinking
>Why is some zoomer photographing me to post on Yea Forums

dota underlords, formerly atomic bomber

Yeah, I don't even get it. He's not even doing anything interesting. Literally why was this photo taken?

>minding your own business while commuting from your hard work
>some little shit zoomer who hasn’t worked a day in his life decides to take a picture of your while snorting and giggling like true faggot

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

So is that Roger Waters or what? The face seems kind of off, but then again he's wearing only black clothes...

>he doesn't know who this is
Jesus christ the summer

Randomly taking a photo of somebody who isn't doing anything is weird. Also the girl on the right looks like my gf.

I'm fairly certain that that is the meme that these anons are trying to convey.

It's Roger Waters you fucking retards

do emulators count?

I'm not being ironic. I have no idea who that is, nor why should I care. Maybe you should go to Yea Forums or /m/ or wherever the fuck that guy's thread should be.

It is, yeah. He"s old and frail now. The glasses aren't helping.

who?

Shogi

Yes

Literally who?

Wait why is there even a Roger Waters meme? Since when Pink Floyd got its popularity back?

Pink Flloyd fucking sucks ass anyways bitch *dabs*

>went to see Waters live
>alone in the shittiest of shit seats
>somebody working there saw us and brought us up to the second row, close enough to see the liver-spots

There was a bit too much “Drumpf!!” but he still put on a damn good show.

I want to fuck your gf, user.

Polytopia and Sword and Glory.

That The Wall tour he did like 5 years ago was amazing, I had a fucking blast. Is this the life we really want is my favourite album from last year.

Your gf is a morbidly obese goblina?
Is she also an illegal alien that crossed the Colorado river to get here?

A lot of boomer music sucks ass, but Pink Floyd is legitimately great.

She's legal. She could stand to lose some weight but it's cool because she buys me things.

>Wait why is there even a Roger Waters meme?
It's just anons trying to be quirky and funny by going "Who is this old man?"
>Since when Pink Floyd got its popularity back?
I wouldn't say they're very popular again these days, but Roger's active political stances like not escalating the war in Syria has drawn some attention to him and Pink Floyd in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8VYXmCnWJ0

I should pick that up.
Impressive that some of these old guys can still do it so well at their age.

Pink Floyd sucks ass. Garbage self wankery.

I remember there were some protestors calling him an antisemite the last time I saw him. Did that blow over?

Go for it man, it's in my opinion better than Amused to death. The pros and cons of hitch hiking remains the best album though.

Uh, I see. And thanks for the link.

Ragnarok Online mobile

Richard Gere?

roger waters alone has more talent in the wrinkles of his asshole than all your faggot ass game devs combined

dumbass gamers

>Did that blow over?
Honestly don't know. I remember hearing something about that, but I don't even know why he's been called that.

I'm 27 and I had no fucking idea who this guy was until it was mentioned after your post

I read novels.

>summerfag not even knowing how to use summer correctly as an insult
Made no sense in your context

I thought this too until I clicked the picture. His face is too long for Gere.

He has strongly criticized Israel and their policies. Some believe this means he hates Jews in general.

someone post the picture some landwhale ogre took of a guy wearing a backpack to make fun of him on social media.

I don't play games on my phone. I browse this shithole

>being retarded for not knowing about the name of a musician I've never listened to
That's not how this works

>He has strongly criticized Israel and their policies.
Oh, well that explains everything. A lot of mainstream media and just stupid folk always turn the discussion into anti-semitism if anyone dares to criticize Israel.

>It's just anons trying to be quirky and funny by going "Who is this old man?"
or maybe they it's because he really does look like a generic older man

Does she peg your urethra as well?

None.

>zoomers outing themselves for not knowing Roger Waters
I fucking hate that man but you plebs basically admitting yourself for being tasteless

Fire Emblem Heroes
Madoka Magia Record
Honkai Impact 3

By "playing" though, I mainly just pop in long enough to collect dailies.

>musician I've never listened to
no you're still retarded

JRPGs usually. Currently going through chrono trigger impossible mode romhack, previously played the rebalancing mods for golden sun and TLA.

*cringes while dabbing on you*
Fuck off boomer.

Attached: rog_be_nice.jpg (400x300, 36K)

based chubby chaser
i wouldn't go that big, but good on you
must be fun

How many times has this boomer done his wall tour now?

Never heard of this person before. If he streams on Twitch I wouldn't now.

>can't appreciate good art regardless of it's age
just digging a deeper retard hole

Yup. My brother told a few friends we were going to see him and they said “oh... we don’t like him anymore,” because of the Israel stuff.
He does have a pig balloon that he likes to break out during tracks from Animals, and I do feel that it might have been in poor taste to put the Star of David on it. But by the time I saw him, he had replaced the Star with Trump’s face. Kinda says something about the depth of the political commentary when you just put whoever you don’t like on your flying pig balloon. Still, I agree with you. If you can’t criticize a nation’s policies without being branded a bigot, you really can’t have a meaningful discussion about the ethics of whatever they’re doing.
Also, even if Hitler himself had composed Dark Side or The Wall, id still listen to them

Guy just saw his pic on Yea Forums like what the fuuu...

>dude acid lmao
>hey man we like live in a society you know
Pink Floyd is not good, and it is definitely not art.

Go back to your wubwubwub and let the adults talk, son.

bless this man

Adults listen to classic country. Your taste in music is shitty you fucking wannabe hippy.

*Americana

Gba ones

I played through advanced wars 1+2 and fire emblem during work

Because I do not share the same taste you have?
I believe you're the only retarded person here my friend.

I played that shitty katamari clicker game for a while just because I liked the music. I only ever play solitaire on it now though.

if you've never listened to pink floyd you've been severely stunted or you're being a contrarian.

>old man still complaining decades later about his dad dying in world war ii
Love roger though.

Attached: 1562965063809.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

animal crossing

Polytopia is a lot of fun but S&G looks boring as hell, or at least the combat stuff. Is it heavy on that department or is it more of an RPG ?

Clash Royale is as peak as phone gaming can get.
It even has more flourishing esports division than the entirety of Blizzard's games even though it's a meme game. Still pretty fun to play on short bursts.

Attached: 911932c709c212a35edb56cb755507ec.jpg (404x720, 69K)

Man I love me some pink Floyd, just dont ask me how the band fucking looks like or what their names are. That kinda stuff is all gravy, not even nearly as important as the actual music.

yea but all things considered he's aged amazingly well

Attached: a1d145f57bf264d855801a6bc529709c.jpg (236x348, 16K)

>because of the Israel stuff
So they're ok with it as long as it isn't Israel? Seems weird.
>when you just put whoever you don’t like on your flying pig balloon
I understand, but I'd also just like to say that at some point you get tired of constant arguing, but still want to have a public opinion.
>Also, even if Hitler himself had composed Dark Side or The Wall, id still listen to them
Same. Good music is good regardless of who made it. I listen to some NSBM, despite not sharing their views.