CTR Crash

Why is Papu best character?

Attached: 13182_Crash_F_a1515d39a8ad5a368f106dae54c9502f.jpg (950x633, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjq-LVcFXg
youtube.com/watch?v=SHLPShsECow
youtube.com/watch?v=TsmvX7FJHho
youtu.be/o5ER4wMleic
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUg8q0Iv9Os
crashmania.net/en/blog/twinsanity-remaster/
youtube.com/watch?v=sBoakiODDVg
strawpoll.me/17882634
strawpoll.me/17841782
strawpoll.me/18159756
strawpoll.me/18162030
strawpoll.me/18155426
twitch.tv/pepo3393live
files.catbox.moe/bql4fj.webm
files.catbox.moe/vfqhjl.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for ami players eat my shit

Based

If i had a smaller dick than Ami id be mad too.

Attached: A80384DC-26A5-4311-B67D-0C3795267730.png (250x250, 79K)

What the fuck is with this sound bug? Tell me I'm not the only one

If you play as a trophy girl you’re a normie

First for Ami, players eat my shit*

Do you played the original CTR?
Say your experiences with the game

Attached: CTR.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Papu uses Uka mask instead of the one he wears

Attached: 1562148885924.gif (300x300, 2.68M)

The funny part is, they're never good at the game.

Attached: absolute_state_of_crash.jpg (1109x595, 284K)

N.1 Opinion

Papu is just a Krunk copy.

Attached: 434A3DE0-C135-40E4-8792-8687DD40B768.png (1000x454, 290K)

It's been so long, I think I beat half of oxide times back then

I play as them just for bonus. I play as Crash otherwise.

how to git gud

It is a bit of a travesty

What about Racer Crunch? I just want the bonus Nitro

I had fun but I got lonely playing on my own. I do miss the old pipe physics though. No random bonks either.

We need
>a track based on the Tawna bonus rounds
>a track with a gimmick centered around the 4 elements (Crunch home track)
>a track in the Fifth Dimension (N. Trance home track)
>a track on Gasmoxia

Am I a normie?

Attached: 20190713_082403.jpg (1048x786, 353K)

suck my ninja cock ami shitters

Attached: eat my shit.png (1370x752, 1.69M)

River level. Racing upwards, zigzag across a river, and then straight down the river down to the finish line.

pretty much.
I don't have any illusions of beating anyone. I just want to listen to my music, sip my coffee and enjoy my one day off.

Attached: 1545416828989.jpg (587x587, 52K)

Why is Crash Cove not in Crash cup?

It bothers me.

yes

>Twilight Tour in 3:05 seconds
>Cortex player
Not even an Ami fag and neither is it my best time but youre hilarious. I bet you get regularly dabbed on by waifuplayers.

Attached: CA081395-1AA4-4D66-82E6-E87C4E6E3A35.jpg (2091x1681, 1.05M)

>bragging about beating randos
>couldn't get sub 3 minutes on TT with that easy second and third full USF laps
>couldn't DNF the entire room on TT with that easy second and third full USF laps
>was only 3.74 seconds ahead of second place with that easy second and third full USF laps
And you're calling others shit? lmao. Come back when you're actually good. Otherwise fuggeaboutit

We need a track based off of Cortex's iceberg lair from twinsanity
>begin outside of the lair in the snow
>first half of the race takes place in side of the lair, racing across support beams, pipes and other mechanical platforms be fore crashing through an icey wall into a small cave (based on the Uka Uka ice monster fight)
>this cave section leads to the top of the base, where everyone then has a USF race down the mountain (based off the 1st humiliskate level)
>you then land on N Gin's battle ship, which leads you back to the starting line
Thoughts?

You don't know how many times he got clocked

Sound bug?

We have like 4 ice tracks. If they do a TS track itll prob be in October and based on Madame Amberlys academy since that goblin Nina is in it

Ok.
the only thing that they could put could be going to the evil crash timeline

I get it sometimes too.

Ive finished between 2:40 and 2:50 with clocks and orbs on my ass. One instance i got clocked going over a ramp then orbed going over it a second later. They can fuck you but not that much.

>already got the car unlocks from just doing offline shit
Guess I'll wait until the horrible baby event to pay for online. I don't give a shit if I miss out on the tawna skin since her default skins are superior.

I think it's super cute.

Attached: 20190712_062538.jpg (1029x574, 332K)

I got pretty autistic with time trials but nowhere near world records.

>good boosts a shit, prioritize perfects boosts
>do at least 2 boosts per powerslide
>don't waste time between powerslides

How do I get better? Playing as Dingo so far

Now that's not true. It's hard to make a fair assessment when 90% of lobbies are trophy girls to begin with. I've seen good and bad, but Megumifags seem to do the best on average

read this and LEARN

Attached: 1562968246424.png (586x1074, 488K)

Learn to wait till the very last moment before you boost. You want that meter FULL. Learn to time 3 boosts before a boost pad or at the very least 2 boosts before the pad. That way you'll keep the speed you gained.

>implying that's my best time

nobody gives a shit about your personal best time you closeted waifu faggot, I too can get a good time if i was playing against braindead monkeys
try pulling that shit out while racing an army of tryhards throwing every kind of shit at you

N.tropy's time on TT is 2:44:23.
Oxide's time on TT is 2:37:99.
TT isn't a technically difficult map, maintain SF is easy and getting full USF laps is extremely easy. There's only two areas where clocks can cause a major set back.
In order to cause that much of a set back in time, that he was nearly 30 seconds slower than Oxide's time, he would have had to been clocked 6 times minimum with those clocks being directly after the first USF pad, and either before or after the final USF pad. That's minimum and requires precision use of clocks on each lap.

Not him but please explain reserves. I played the original all the time as a kid, but I never knew there was all this shit to it. I might as well be a newfag.

DOES HE EVER COME BACK?
I was never able to afford the 7500 coin Summerpack last month so I missed out on getting the egg. I have since bought every single trophy girl pack, and have every single character unlocked eggcept for Trance. Do I need to buy every alternate character costume too for him to reappear in the Pit Stop or am I just out of luck for the rest of the month?

Attached: latest.png (358x481, 174K)

Just sayin
It's possible with clock and warp orb combos after USF pads. Not unlikely when online.

Reserves is a hidden energy tank that you keep filled by perfect boosting. Without perfect boosts it drains and you lose the flames coming out the back of your kart.

I'd rather a Twinsanity track be based on Twinsanity Island/Rockslide Rumble:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cbjq-LVcFXg

Attached: F203F97D-97C1-425B-8DAA-FB5F69780EEA.jpg (694x693, 36K)

Guessing he'll back in the ~2 weeks between this Grand Prix and the next.

Think of it like an invisible, constantly draining bar of extra boost that you fill a little bit every time you drift boost. Good boosts barely add to it, but Perfect boosts add enough that, if you chain them together, you can fill this invisible bar and use it to extend the Yellow Fire / Blue Fire boosts.

They're not that popular. The nitro boost is the main reason people use them.

Man, imagine how based Twinsanity would be if it wasn't shit.

Oh god, yes please. Evil Crash and Coco and the Twins sharing a kart.
youtube.com/watch?v=SHLPShsECow

Attached: evilcoco1_col.png (307x286, 71K)

It's possible, but do you realize how much of a perfect storm that would actually have to be?
The top three finished with a time exceeding 3 minutes. Everyone else DNF'd meaning that 4th place was at 3:35:89 minimum. That shows that everyone in that race was bad at the game - not mediocre, but bad.
Now factor in RNG of items. That means 6 clocks had to guaranteed happen. And if those 6 clocks weren't perfectly timed to deny USF, then he would've needed to be hit by an additional orb every single lap, plus 1 to 3 additional items everything single lap.
All of this would've needed to happen for him to still finish over 3 minutes with a room of people that bad.

>never good
from my experience everyone is shit except 1 or 2 people per race.

I'm pretty shit myself though

The Twinsanity team was full of great ideas, but were too inexperienced to ever buckle down and produce a complete game. It's sad because they clearly were huge fans of the series and understood its characters and world. The original idea of the 10th Dimension being entirely devoid of color that is slowly restored as Crash progressed would've been great, but of course it was scrapped like everything else in the fucking game.

Attached: concept18.jpg (632x464, 232K)

Had it bad last nite. Volume cut out and sounded like audio through a distance tunnel an entire lap.

They don't even have to be perfectly timed. Any moment after that USF pad will do along with a warp orb. Even a little bit before you reach the ramp could stop you from reaching it. Add some falls and you got 3 minute TTs. It's not rare for this to happen. Clock and Orb barrages are 1 in 3 races for me.

There's a turbo pad right before the ramp to the final USF pad. Even under the effects of a clock if you hit that turbo you can clear the gap and get the USF pad.

I hate playing online with the item spammer so much.

What I meant by a little bit before the ramp is after that pad. That's a little unlikely to happen but can. Still, it's a semi long stretch to get back to a USF pad. All I'm saying is that we've all by now have experienced races where it seems like the clocks and orbs just won't end.

That experience is precisely why I can say, without a shred of uncertainty, that the ninja cortex player trying to flex is shit at the game. Him being terrible can be mathematically and comparatively proven.

Daily reminder that nu out of time race track sucks ass design wise.
Original looked cool and like something out of Earthworm Jim, nu one is just some generic fantasy land.

>Him being terrible can be mathematically and comparatively proven
It quite literally can't be proven unless we watch a video of what happened. Neither you or I can give concrete evidence. Something that can be observed and known without a shadow of doubt.

Nice try Ninja Cortex, but it's been mathematically and comparatively proven.

Reminder that the recent censorship will not stop me from stomping in shitter kikes and tranny niggers with General Tiny with the German Flag sticker.

Who else hungover and hating life?
still gonna drink tonight

Attached: rac.jpg (2980x3083, 1.67M)

Unironically a 10/10 game.
CNK was doomed from the start because you can't make a sequel to such a game and one up it.

The original was just a Dingo Canyon clone.

I do similar things with my 88 sticker.

Attached: culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Use math to determine whether or not there was a troll or two present. Show your work.

Nobody cares, edgemaster supreme.

Attached: 1487665316120.png (1000x1230, 647K)

How did Crash manage to get a gf like Tawna?

Attached: she sees you r human cock.jpg (629x617, 35K)

If NK had CTR mechanics it would be a better game. Better music and tracks.

Fewer tracks and most of them are just copies of CTR tracks. The game didn't get "good" until you got to Teknee and even then the mechanics sucked balls.

>anime reaction
>edgemaster supreme
>giving me a (you) anyway
Based retard.

When will western developers learn?

Attached: trannie.png (1203x314, 62K)

>Fewer tracks and most of them are just copies of CTR tracks
Fewer shit tracks with improved CTR tracks.

Naughtydog took inspiration from Jessica Rabbit, so the closest-to-canon explanation would've been "he makes her laugh"

That's not really a good reason to be with someone.

Attached: 1562879005374.jpg (1280x831, 92K)

No, but it makes the initial attraction and fun people are generally well liked.

Are you autistic? The only way men can date up is with a good sense of humor or if they're loaded.

I know this from experience. I'm trying to be more than funny.

No, but if that's the only reason why they're with you then it's not really a good reason to be together.

Attached: 1481093122050.jpg (1400x1576, 248K)

Why does everyone vote for Tiny Arena? Its fucking shit

It's fun if you're a speed character.

It's a more wholesome and realistic reason than "well, we're the only 2 mutant bandicoots around and we're horny"

So I'm not the only one at least, good.

>people still think Tawna actually likes Crash

Attached: 9E922C1D-392D-4D4F-BB3A-F8F22859DFB3.jpg (754x1059, 91K)

I did and it was my favorite game, I hope the devs fixes nitro fueled to make the physics more like how the original ctr was.

>tons of glitches and bugs
>Diverse roster yet everyone uses the same fucking characters.

Dropped this game a while ago and picked up TSR and haven't regretted my decision since.

Attached: 1560456413420.jpg (576x803, 90K)

You underestimate the simplicity and childlike brain of women my friend. You don't have to be Mr perfect everything to get some pussy. Unless you're specifically trying to bag some 8/10 or higher bitch who wants someone with no flaws.

wow this post really changed my mind, now I'm literally rushing to buy the masterpiece that is TSR :^)

True. Sometimes i miss signals whenever I talk to some girls at my school. Like some of them looked genuinely interested.

>Implying she'd be interested in this dime-store piece polyester suit wearing two bit crook who uses a tommy gun in the year 2019 by a guy with his bare hands

That's gonna be a WOAH from me, dog.

Attached: 19-06-15-15-20-46-458_deco.jpg (2031x2509, 1.85M)

>oy vey thanks for clearing up the social problems goyim, too bad I can't give you any shekels

Quite literally, they are trophy girls

Attached: Untitled-9.jpg (362x362, 157K)

Why does this shit have to be peer to peer

>I have a good enough of a sense of humor to garner attention
>too autistic to hold any real conversation outside of a party setting
>too autistic to know when or how to make a move
>had someone I was crushing on literally ask me "would you fuck me" and made a joke about it
>shared a hotel bed during a wedding with same girl watching trash tv and drinking together
>still too fucking autistic to move things forward
My life has been nothing but a series of these events and I want to fucking die.

Being funny does give you a huge leg up, but you need to have the confidence and know how to make the move.

WHY did they change watermelon tawna to summer tawna , WHY TF DOES THIS CANCER SITE RESETERA HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING POWER
FUCK, not that the change is that bad BUT WHY ??
This stuff is only gonna get worse isn't it?

Attached: 1536420833005.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

i'm at 40,000 nitro now and I know tomorrows challenges still wont be enough dammit

>pay to play online
>still get peer to peer connections
the absolute state of the ps4

60s and Evil Coco better not be censored either

Kind of surprising we don't have a river track when it was a level archetype in 2 games.

did you make this?

source?

some crash related image on r34, sorry I didn't keep the original

Attached: Untitled-5.jpg (244x244, 69K)

I didn't played NF but in original CTR the key was always first knowing maps inside out.
Now along memorizing maps remember: if your kart has regular smoke you suck. Always drift while doing perfect boost timing maintaining your fire.

Attached: Honda VTEC.jpg (640x640, 87K)

FIX BALANCED
BUFF TURNING

Attached: honest_stat_bars.png (914x496, 170K)

>warp orb gonna hit me soon in Hyper Spaceway
>stop before the two big ramps so it doesn’t hit me off the track
>it blows by me going over the other ramp and continues to try to lap all the way around to catch up
>finish before it ever comes back to me
Well that was insanely lucky

Please

I really love the design of these guys, too bad they weren't fleshed out more and used to their full potential

Attached: antdrone.png (465x732, 313K)

As a Megumifag I can confirm

TSR is a lot easier I was getting WR time trials in it and CTR im not even getting first online

competing with about 2 dozen people does that to a game's leaderboard

>in 1st place on lap 3 with a healthy lead
>fuck it all up because performance anxiety and finish in 6th

WHY AM I LIKE THIS

Attached: 1535675063858.png (1070x601, 507K)

This!
Especially after the betrayal and Beenox bending over backwards to trannies on resetera we need to drop this game and go back to the karat racing king.

Attached: tsr.png (950x534, 1.07M)

Are you me?
>from furry pedo shit to furry pedo shit with a shit community

I don't think I beat all oxide times, but I think it was slightly more shallow mechanics wise.

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That faglord got BTFO HARD!!!!!!!

I tried to play turning and balanced but it's almost surreal how slow they are. I've yet to play with speed more, accel feels like it's balanced. I mained Cortex in CTR.

Attached: 1562792330934.png (905x813, 35K)

Great, fucking Neozius is in my lobby

>No.

Attached: bnxxx.gif (480x460, 1.23M)

the only dude to beat me all day and he just leaves, fuck sake

By the way, your waifu is shit.

Attached: Point.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>Unlocked every single character except N. Trance

Why the FUCK is he not showing up in the Pit Stop famiglia?

I think it's one of those bundles

It's pure and cute, fuck off.

Posting a meme doesn’t make my statement any less true

He's currently set to appear only in the summertime bundle, with the Dingodile skin, his own, and a paintjob, I think it was Iridescent Blue.

Hot

Requesting pro advice:

1. What are the general principles of building reserves? Does air-time build reserves?

2. Tips on u-turning? (I often seem to mess it up and lose all boost)

3. What's the difference between u-turn and air-brake?

you just KNOW

Is the Summertime bundle still appearing, or has it been pulled?

Because he's fucking cute and hilarious

Attached: CR112458f5.png (340x289, 225K)

You currently can't buy it, no. It's bullshit but that's how it is.

It has a lower chance to appear now that the Nitro Squad ones are in, but I think I saw it once or twice during thr GP.

DO IT BEENOX YOU FUCKERS

Attached: Tropydeath.gif (300x270, 105K)

Retard

Idk maybe he saved her life in the 1st game? This shit ain't rocket science kid.

No
You're on our time now

1) You build reserves the more you make turbo slides, the less you do the faster the reserves dry out.
2) To U-Turn, you need to press the hopping / drifting button, the brake button a milisecond after you hop (basically when you're in mid-air from the hop), and hold down and left / right.
3) The difference is kinda slim, as the former is done on a very small window of opportunity (but still doable once you get down the rhythm of it all) while the latter only requires you to hold brake and move left or right while you're in mid air (but only if you're in the air for long enough like in ramps or huge jumps).

1. No, but landing does. So if it's a really long jump, you might lose more reserves than you gain. Therefor it's sometimes better to drift through a jump and get 3 boost combo than to jump and get a minor boost.

It's a cartoon bandicoot

We're aware autist.

I can't even bother to play anymore
was 200th 2 days ago, now am 3300 so I guess my 5% is pretty much guaranteed

Attached: 1500492060686.jpg (835x593, 81K)

Why did they shrink Papu and most of the post-ND characters, yet keep the trophy girls as giantesses?

How much Nitro do you need to be in the 5%?
Too retarded to figure it out

More than what 5% of everyone else has

>le contrarian Kirby pic
die

Just take your placement divided by the total amount of players to get your percentage. If you're at gold tier you're probably in the top 5%.

neat

>2 days pass
>Move 3100 spots
potentially, but everyone else playing is gonna start overtaking you faster than you'd like

whoa this guy is clever

I thought they completely removed speedghost but I got one from hitting a tnt crate in the air.

Attached: speed.webm (1080x608, 2.86M)

I'll just do some weeklies and afk farm for a bit and be back at 300th in a day so it's all good

Attached: 115010.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>reminder that all anthro women are built for human cock

bros... Isabella is too hot

Why does everyone not use the starting speed boost? Every time I don't use it I fucking lose because I only get shit items even at 4th+ place

Big cock.

BASED TWINSANE CHADS
youtube.com/watch?v=TsmvX7FJHho

What is a speed ghost? I keep hearing that term.

SOURCE, BITCH!

youtu.be/o5ER4wMleic
I don't even have words for this

Maybe their paranoid about getting item fucked? Idk it's pretty easy to break from the pack at the start.

>That moment of crushing disappointment when you find out that beating all the Oxide times didn't ley you play as him

it's only an edit unfortunately

I don't care, give me the base, then!

In the earlier versions of the game you could cut off your reserves by braking right before jumping or touching a wall in the air to gain incredible speed after landing. That was removed in patch 1.05 I think.

This is not the same speed ghost as in the original ctr, but the result is somewhat similar.

I have a much higher winrate when using the boost, every time I wait a bit before starting to try to get good items from the first crates I get lapped by some nigger who got a mask while being first anyway

Don't remind me.

I thought I knew how to perfect boost at the countdown but I’m still 0/25 on the perfect boost challenge. Is there some sort of timing to getting an even better boost at the start?

Isn't there a code you put in to play as him in the original after beating all his times and everything in adventure mode? Am I remembering a dream instead of reality?

I'm starting to wonder, are there any hacks for this game? Because I always get hit my random bombs and green bottles even though there's nothing on the screen or no one close to me, this has been happening a lot since yesterday and I mean it, a LOT. This can't just lag right?

I think it would've been a 10/10 game if they gave you any reason at all to earn all the relics and defeat all the Oxide ghosts.

Oxide cucked us all by not letting us unlock him.

Attached: 1S62996941947.png (453x422, 316K)

Dream. There wasn't enough discspace for him

You must press X multiple times to completely fill the boost meter as the race starts.

Attached: 1561248189077.webm (900x506, 711K)

Well fuck me, that looks familiar. Thank you

>we need a track based on N.Trophy

Why would getting rid of your reserves benefit you?

And this is the shortcut.

Attached: 33b.png (1050x758, 801K)

At the start of Twilight Tour I didn't take the platform-in-water shortcut but the warp orb did and it passed me (I was 1st)

do with that info what you please

based

WTF?

Who's in the top 0.5% here?

not me

The reserves you "lose" will be used for the very high speed. Basically you just trade sacred fire for a higher speed. Losing sf isn't a huge deal since the next turbo pad is close. Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUg8q0Iv9Os

1.6% here on switch but I can't u turn or air break no matter what so it proves you don't need to be good to be in the lower %

I missed 3 days of the event but was able to blast through the ranks this week, I complete the daily challenges than race around 20 matches online after.

She's coming for you

Attached: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.gif (256x531, 142K)

You need to rev your engine as the lights are counting down until you see your boost gauge fill up all the way, and still hit accelerate as the light goes green

haha looks like she badly wants to pee

haha imagine if she peed herself lol!

>dominating online lobby
>pick Tiny Arena for the coins
>everyone else picks Deep Sea Driving, hoping the blades will trip me up
>they don't know that I beat Oxide there literally this morning
>mfw

Attached: 1494286617651s.jpg (238x249, 8K)

>Zoom zoom zoom
Based Papu Papu dabbing on zoomers

Attached: Papu_Papu_Crash_Bandicoot_N._Sane_Trilogy.png (867x1021, 467K)

Attached: crunch time.png (222x254, 53K)

>they don't know that I beat Oxide there literally this morning
>>mfw
My version of this is
>they don't know that I beat Oxide there literally this a few days ago
>mfw I get fucked by the blades anyway and randomly lose usf after 3 perfect boosts

Bunga!

For a second I thought he had a giant chin like Stan from American Dad.

It's Crunchy time...

Honestly dodging the blades isn't even that important. As long as you can do a triple turbo into the USF ramp at the end of the tunnel, you can use the resulting boost to get a huge lead.

I would totally buy new horn sounds if that was a thing

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_N._Sane_Trilogy_Koala_Kong.png (551x482, 393K)

>clocked 1 second after USF
fml

0.5% on Switch championship and 1.5% on Nitro here.

Attached: Podium.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>Dropped this game a while ago and picked up TSR
Thanks for the laughs

>on switch
I could tell from the screenshot

So a while back, I recall seeing a graphic that showed every character class. None of the nitro Squad Characters were in the balanced class, and I remember that both Liz and Megumi were in the handling class. Now, Isabella is balanced, and Megumi is acceleration. Am I remembering this wrong, or did they change it before release?

>look up Twinsanity concept art for scrapped levels
>a Crash level exploring societies of the mutated animals on the Wumpa Islands
>an undergound level with fungus and volcano monsters
>a colorless Tim Burton dimension
>a dimension made from of Coco's mind
>a dimension made from Cortex's mind
>a dimension of medieval aliens with a kingdom in the sky
>bigger boss fights with Tropy and Brio
>boss level with Koala Kong
>a Nina vs N Gin boss fight
>more Crash and Cortex chase levels
>animal-riding segments coming back for Crash and Coco
>Coco coming along for the final level
>Aku Aku and Uka Uka being more involved in the plot
>more shenanigans with Evil Crash

Fucking hell, life is unfair.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-946-1433453114-7.gif (572x426, 1.95M)

They changed it.

I couldn’t master Powersliding. Was brutally mogged by my brother who can.

There was plenty of discspace for him, the PS1 didn't have nearly enough VRAM to handle Oxide's model in addition to 7 other racers at a time, at most it would be able to handle 1 other racer, which is why he works in time trials and his boss fight. Oxide Station itself is much larger than other tracks in terms of memory usage so that's why it was also inaccessible in multiplayer.
Compared to the computing tech of the time, the PS1 was a piece of shit. But every single game console was a piece of shit too so PS1 was the most powerful piece of shit, and then NaughtyDog were also software engineer wizards that had to hack the system to achieve the level of graphical fidelity that they did.

Me and my Dad played a lot of it when I was a child, along with Crash 1. Lots of fun, and he only ever played as Crash which cracks me up for some reason.

pray for the remake

What do I even get hit by when the particle effect is those Aku Aku feathers, but the guy going past me doesn't have a mask?

Attached: 1562874330204.jpg (681x909, 505K)

I used to play with my sisters. They stopped playing with me once I figured out power sliding. They said it was cheap and that I was cheating. I tried to teach them how to do it but they couldn't figure it out. Then they stopped playing with me.

The guy probably does have a mask but because of latency or something, your game just doesn't show it. Does it happen a lot? I get his a lot by potions that I don't even see.

I knew this game had a lot of unused content but holy shit. This could have been the best game in the series.

Attached: 617.jpg (199x250, 5K)

Every now and then, just had it happen in two or three races

>got good at game
>played with sister
>she got wrecked but she's utilized that power to git gud enough to contend with me
>nowasdays she's the one that wrecks her friends' and boyfriend's faces in any game they play together
>I'm still miles better than her but she puts up a bit of a fight before I leave her in the dust

I had a gf for that reason tho

worst of all there's that faggot who thinks LITERALLY EVERYTHING post ctr are the worst games in the series
it's fucking appalling
at least we have this
crashmania.net/en/blog/twinsanity-remaster/

>a level where you face off against the Academy of Evil's sports teams
>a level where you save the natives from a monster attack
>a Coco water level
>a level dedicated using Mecha Bandicoot
>a space level where you go to a planet of robots
>being able to fully explore N Gin's battleship
>being able to fully explore 10th dimension islands

Attached: damn_o_100790.jpg (435x427, 127K)

>>a dimension of medieval aliens with a kingdom in the sky
I don't remember seeing concepts for this.

Are they officially an item?

Attached: dd9xah4-804077c7-863e-415f-ad0f-0e84872c22f3.png (964x1174, 1.9M)

90% of the competitive meta of this game is about getting away from the main group. If you can do that, theres nothing that can stop you. This shit is so broken it's incredible.

>LITERALLY EVERYTHING post ctr are the worst games in the series
What do you consider post ctr better than it and the original trilogy?

They were part of the Yellow Gem extras.
youtube.com/watch?v=sBoakiODDVg
0:29 to 1:19
It's more of mix between medieval fantasy and steampunk.

There's nothing in the current lore to suggest that they aren't.

Attached: 1545030590634.png (418x396, 229K)

Crash's easy going attitude and relaxed attitude to the world is attractive to someone whose life so far has been filled with uncertainty and danger.

He also saved her when he didn't need to.

>crunch stuck on a small island with fake crash
imagine the wacky shenanigans we could've gotten from this, i'm assuming he would had gotten kicked off to this island after realizing what actually was happening during the "party", also
>nina exploring the aftermath of Gone a bit Coco

Attached: Nina_and_Foofie.png (143x224, 40K)

>Playing N Sane trilogy Crash 2
>Get gem
>Crash reaches into his back pants side and fishes around
>Popping sound like a bottle being uncorked
>Takes crystal out

Is this really what I think it is or an I imagining things

Attached: 28FD64F1-B75B-4582-8840-24738F70B271.jpg (302x319, 29K)

>Got 3:23 on Electron Avenue with room to improve

Attached: very fast dingodile driving at incredibly hihg speeds.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Dabbing on the pengs

Attached: 1562728360412.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

think i might have the turning class wr for jungle boogie

This is a Megumi 'minder that when you see someone recovering from taking a hit, hit them again. Really kick them while they're down!

Attached: MuhGumi.png (128x100, 9K)

How do you think? You should know based on the leaderboard.

thanks megumi

>bro got the game today
>spent near 5 straight hours playing it with him
>coin's were irrelevant, managed to earn 10K through helping him and dicking around
>Nitro was irrelevant, managed to earn so much that I'm 200-300 away from unlocking motorsport Tawna
>haven't had this much fun since I first started playing it doing adventure mode
Fuck you Beenox you utter cunts. It should be this fun offline but you've made sure that's a complete impossibility by punishing the offline part. I hope to god that the drop off is massive after this cup with no one wanting to bother with the Nitro grind for the next.

Attached: dr-n-gin-crash-team-racing-9.63.jpg (210x240, 22K)

The evolvo-ray is like a massive anal probe. Nina could fit her fist up there with room to spare.

I-I still have a c-chance, right?

Attached: d49ede5b9475a2d5b9ff42a4e792f2f50cf4a6ffr1-500-500v2_00.jpg (500x500, 41K)

I wish the daily bonus lasted longer

>Twilight Tour, first lap
>right behind first place
>he drops a TNT crate at the ramp before the blue fire pad
>right then I know I can't catch up anymore, because he will be going faster than me
Sometimes the infinite boosting is a bit lame

Attached: 1562886081419.png (383x411, 266K)

I mean yeah. There's still 2 more GPs with 3 after if enough people are still playing after that.

On one of the loading screens it says something like:
>Use an item with a nitro canister icon for more nitro points!
The fuck are they talking about?

uhhh, this character is extremely racist against aboriginal australians...

The kart stuff
Bodies, decals and wheels

skins, karts, etc.

like the trophy girls and tawna and the bandibuggy

He has big pockets

don't know about switch/xbox leaderboards

FAVORITE TRACKS POLL: strawpoll.me/17882634

PLAYABLE TRACKS POLL: strawpoll.me/17841782

BEST GIRL POLL: strawpoll.me/18159756

MICROTRANSFAGTION POLL: strawpoll.me/18162030

PLATFORM POLL: strawpoll.me/18155426

Attached: ratchetandclankNefarious.png (856x460, 450K)

If you had enough reserves built up before the ramp, maybe you could have gotten it off then continued with your USF.

>got the game today
>spent near 5 straight hours playing it
>10K through helping him and dicking around
>200-300 away from unlocking motorsport Tawna

Attached: 2F1B943F-913A-468E-AD09-E39BA1FD5893.jpg (475x356, 54K)

There wouldn't have been enough time to get it off, with the big jump up and the drop down

This. At least on weekdays where there is no weekend bonus. Make it 1 hour.

The fuck are you coming in here and posting blatant bullshit for?

It’s this right? Surely they wouldn’t have Crash pull things out of his ass right?

Maybe they were together as regular bandicoots, before they were evolved by super science.

I said he got the game today user, I've had it since launch.

Read above.

the only reason I ever lose an online race is because of bullshit. every single time. I am better than everyone I race. losing to bullshit doesn't count. I have a perfect 100% win record. never lost legitimately.

That's how racing is supposed to work you tard.

Attached: cc1554326444165.png (443x453, 271K)

>the game doesn't base a winner on fastest time
>the game decides the guy who came first actually came second
>it decides that I came 5th instead of 3rd
>the 2 guys in 5th and 6th who didn't even finish the fuck race actually came 1st and 3rd
why

Attached: 1560582584872.gif (500x373, 1020K)

Greentexts aren't really used as a hypothetical

sure thing buddy :)

Read I'm starting to think this thread is filled with idiots.

This game is mostly luck.

>Boost properly
> Take short cuts
>Get a perfect start

All meaningless because an energy ball stuns you, swiftly followed by a rocket.The person 1st place gains a massive gap, making them untouchable.

>he doesn't understand that what the host client sees is reality and that client-side prediction is bullshit

you drove ugly

King Crimson in a nutshell.

Who can forget the 1991 F1 GP where as the lights turned green, everyone and their mother started spamming bombs and clocks and orbs, and Schumacher happened to get lucky and was able to drive away from that mess and was guaranteed a victory withing the first 15 seconds of the round! Racing at its purest.

Attached: 1562967513065.gif (200x200, 1.63M)

this but illegitimately
i always wait in second place with missiles and then win at the last minute (undeservedly)
don't care just want scuba crash

What? Bro that's disgusting why would you even think of something like that? You have some serious hangups

only Twinsanity and if it was FINISHED
then yes, yes I would, I'd think It'd be better than Crash 2 or 3

so are the Warp orbs getting fixed? they're so slow you can delay contact for 2-3 laps…
would a x3 speed buff do?

Attached: crashbandicootcortexgriefing.png (582x610, 88K)

Seeing megumi players suffer brings me joy

sounds like you need to get good

I struggled through the main game, and almost never raced outside of that, but I would play the battle mode with friends a lot, and I ended up being the best at it. I remember being able to turn just right to make missiles orbit me every time.

I was expecting this to be the same, but I think I might be less into the battling than I used to be. Could be that I'm not doing limit battles with friends this time around, and instead it's only either against AI, or random matches online.

>I'm better than everyone I race
>still loses
>100% win rate
I don't think you understand how this works

He reaches into his pants a cork pop sound happens

Yeah I just missed the last point about having played the adventure mode before.

What's the best kart body to apply Liz Purple to for Purple Dr. N. Tropy to ride in? Wheels are Bandibuggy because fuck pixiedust tires

i relate more to the warp orb that hits the 2nd place player as soon as they touch the blue fire pad then 20 seconds later goes on to knock the 1st place player over the finish line more than any character in any video game i've ever played

Imagine if the gasme had some sort of chat.

Attached: crashctrmains.png (269x332, 117K)

>hidden
>invisible
Doesn't at least one of the speedometer layouts have a visible reserve bar?

>Twilight tour
>Everyone gets clocked before the first USF ramp
>They all go off of it but I stick behind, get a mask in 8th while I wait it out
>Zoom past them in a blaze of glory

this but unironically

You see how tight his pants are?

no
the only things you can see with the huds are minimap, speedometer, boost meters, and hangtime meters

>n. tropy rage quits
lmao every single time
they have the skill to fail every single time and still beat the shit out of everyone, but they dont... they just quit
are n. tropy fags LITERALLY autistic?

Attached: 156242263643.png (371x353, 148K)

Can we please have more Twinsanity love next thread?

Me too buddy, me too. Heck, I'm tempted to message some "winners" and challenge them to a 1v1, but it's pointless. I already know I'm way better than them.

isn't this very common in the Children Online Daycare games too? (abbreviate that) like, fucking shitnoob having 12/1 k/d and 93% winrate as they quit if they are losing.

gab ami pictures

twinsanity is like a fever dream
the entire game is 10 minutes chunks of "oh i guess we're doing this now?" until it ends, it's pretty based but it's not really as good as the other crash games

I WANT TO HUG MEGUMI'S GUMIS

Ebin strawman, you know races are largely decided by battling amongst the pack as first pulls away. The only difference is that in real racing, they have more time to fuck up. Not 3 laps.

Attached: (You).gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Behold: #1 in the PS4 leaderboard
twitch.tv/pepo3393live
twitch.tv/pepo3393live
twitch.tv/pepo3393live

AHHH WHEN ARE WE WE GETTING THE TROPHY GIRLS DANCING FROM THE HOLOGRAMS ALREADY

All female characters are mtf transgendered unless explicitly states to be otherwise.

Attached: 26457567.png (250x250, 81K)

>Italians

End your life

Attached: 128035067.jpg (484x512, 33K)

that's because it isn't finished

I don't want abominations in my game, so unless you are joking PLEASE kill yourself. slowly, and botch it so you go screeching.

Attached: trannyinsanity.jpg (876x1024, 155K)

>13th
>already celebrating
I hope someone surpass him, just for the shits and giggles

Same
Once I'm 20 feet away from the group they lose. Period. I don't get hit by stage hazards, I've mastered every shortcut, my USF never goes away unless clocked and even then I get back to SF fast. I actually do recover from 6th place to 1st very often. It's only when rng goes horribly wrong do I lose and it needs to go horribly or I'll win regardless of bad rng.

Attached: 15436456.png (250x250, 84K)

Why? We can dream about a finished version but in its current state it shouldn't be loved.

Fuck off. Twinsanity is good and a complete version would be great.

>there's a cool car only for the 5% of players
>being sad cause Im not autistic enough to win that prize
>Im acually in that 5%
god bless those braindead normies and casuals who are boosting the amount of players so I can be in the 5%

Attached: 1562427526252.jpg (750x568, 42K)

Why do I get hit by projectiles from behind when carrying USF? I thought I outspeed bombs and shit?

yeah i used to play with my sister all the time, i want to play this game a lot but i dont have a ps4

kek'd hard at that comic

Thanks guys, how the hell did I not see that icon before now, ugh

Congrats you autist

that's...why i want more Twinsanity love next thread...and the next thread and the next thread

I did 100% it back then. Should I get the remake?

I got more :^)

Attached: trannyfuture.jpg (1454x342, 174K)

Do you have nude pictures of your sister? Possibly at the time of OG CTR when (I hope) she was underage?

I know dude I fucked up I apologize.

kill yourself

>about to get warped on square cortex castle corner
>jump off
>warp chases me off and dissipates

>neck and neck with player
>fall back and watch them get warped

Attached: 204.jpg (624x564, 94K)

>Finally beat Oxide on Sewer Speedway

I feel like I can fucking do anything now bros.

Attached: 1562933778729.jpg (700x458, 36K)

>already got my daily coins so I don't care about winning
>it's Krunk time
>switch to Krunk and stay in last place
>just keep spamming clocks, orbs and masks for the entire race
>I will stop giving you easy time now

Attached: Crash_Nitro_Kart_Krunk.png (185x178, 27K)

>being in 1st place
>everyone is right behind me
>giant blue orb is comming for me
>just in the last minute, I got a shield
>lmao fuck your gay orb
>one guy rage quits

Attached: 1562551445128.png (790x890, 400K)

The Krunk can't be sunk.

It's ok, no need to apologise
Everyone fucks up now and then

>purposefully get 8th and stay there until I get a clock
>race up to first
>use clock
>mfw it's impossible to catch up to me now
Casuals

Attached: 1500318059171.jpg (314x561, 40K)

I feel like a dumbass, in the cutscenes he has a pocket on the back of his pants and in the animation he’s reaching into it and pulling the crystal out.

Crash is still pure

Attached: 78186679-48FE-465B-AED3-2DB98FD8BD44.png (220x300, 69K)

Was this animation ever actually in a game?

no

>Playing Twilight Tour of course, what else online
>First place
>Some lucky faggot gets a clock on second place at the end of the first lap and gets a considerable lead on me because of it
>Think that it's over but I continue playing as well as I can
>Said faggot plays like shit and I finally catch up to him towards the end of the final lap
>Drop a beaker right in front of him before the final jump and take first place
The most satisfying online race I've ever had

Attached: 1494345987780.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>everyone picks Roo's Tubes again
Why does everyone pick this track?

It's fun

For a nice casual drive to observe the aquatic life

i like the submarine noises in the music

It actually has close races

>lobby is able to vote for electron avenue and tiny arena
>nah let's go to coco park
>DNF them on fucking coco park because no one knows how to maintain boost to begin with
pathetic

The music is top notch
>submarine radar noise as a musical beat
Unf

It's fun and puts everyone on a level playing field.

What the fuck is so remarkable about Sewer Speedway? Am I getting memed on?

Attached: 1561856077171.gif (220x180, 603K)

play the original CTR to understand

>he doesn't know

honestly feel bad for people who never found the secret crate when they were younger

how are you not bored of the grind yet?

just give us microtransactions already

eh?

I'm too busy trying to win races to care about grinding
The coins and points pile up that way

Nice try Activision

Attached: 1562996125011s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

soon

Attached: Rillaspin.gif (418x247, 797K)

i was a little lad that didnt even know English. so i beat the game relying entirely on items. i had fun and nostalgia for it but i cant say i wasa true fan of it since i didnt even know you could even boost.

now playing the remake i can truly enjoy it and i kinda regret not enjoying it the proper way when i was young.

cnk is also flawed as fuck though. i kinda hate most of their tracks and hazards.

Who is more powerful, Rilla Roo or Krunk

>implying

What grind? Three weeks in and I think this is still the most fun racing game I've ever played played.

What is there even to grind for? An hour of online will get you like 3000-4500 coins, far moreso on these boost weekends.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x336, 276K)

Attached: cortex.png (1244x1028, 1.24M)

I've done Oxide and platinum relics etc and i've been playing online constantly yet i'm still seeing myself improve over time. I'm now getting to the point where i can SF and USF alot of the maps and i'm always in the top 3 if not 2 spots 90% of the time.

I've not felt such enjoyment and potential in a game since Nioh.

Attached: 1497161165939.png (427x394, 363K)

>online will get you like 3000-4500 coins, far moreso on these boost weekends.
That sort of payout being restricted to online is where most of the complaints come from.

cold hard crash meme.

Twinsanity was terrible from a conceptual standpoint. It was trash.

That game was so stupid
>Crash
>Coco
oh no we're out of good characters so lets make two evil ones their allies and then create a brand new character, though just a lazy reskin of Dingodile when they had tons of villains to choose from. Rillaroo was completely unnecessary. Instead of Tiny and Dingo being forced to Aku's side, they could have just used Pura, Pola, Tawna, Baby T etc

WTF they actually chance watermelon Tawna? HAHAHAHAHA enjoy your sjw garbage!

that's pretty low quality bait, you'll never get a you with that

>being stingy about 20 bucks
Or
>ego so fragile you refuse to play online because of a little latency

The game also warns you if the group is laggy with a warning sign, so people who deal with teleporting hoppy players usually only have themselves to blame for sticking around.

man the difference in speed between them is fucking surreal, i only play accel and speed characters now since it has been proven average characters are the third slowest characters.

turn characters have no real use anywhere since thei high turn can actually fuck you up depeding on which turns you are trying to do. i tried a few time trials on dingo canyon as tiny and oura and eve after crashing 3 times and falling from a cliff my pura couldnt catch up with my tiny ghost even after not crashing into anything and boosting all the way trough the track.

shit is pathetic.

Attached: 1546657213.bigdad_trophy_girls.jpg (1081x1023, 525K)

Not him but that's because of online. Offline is fucked raw and doesn't even have any daily or weekend bonus to help. Fucking over offline to push the online angle is full scum.

There's hasn't been a kart racer since Sega all-star transformed that I've been this invested in.

Oh right. Yeah, I can agree to that then, the disparity is pretty ridiculous.

>they could have just used Pura, Pola, Tawna, Baby T etc
did you even play the game? characters fit bodytypes so there were 2 of each since it determined how they behaved in the crate crush, polar push, and tank battle games.
>Crash/Coco
>Cortex/Brio
>Tiny/Kong
>Dingodile/Roo
If you wanted to make any of your proposed characters work, they'd need an evil counterpart or to expand the roster and gameplay styles to accommodate more than 4 per team so things were paired off correctly.
If they were going to make a 100% original character, there was no reason for it to be evil aligned but at the time, crunch wasn't a thing so there was no strongman they could've used. Shifting sides was whatever but the best they could feasibly come up with without making up shit which they did anyway so fuck it.

>Join lobby
>Twilight Tour
>Join another lobby
>Twilight Tour

Honestly and shitposting aside it's a boring map that's extremely easy to USF and i get people need it for achievements (even this late into the Prix) but for fuck sake if something like Tiny Arena, Clockwork or Sewer Speedway pops up for the love of god STOP CHOOSING IT. It's essentially a striaght line map with a couple of bumps and curves here and there. STOP VOTING FOR IT!

Attached: 1544492696771.jpg (552x575, 166K)

>want to play offline with my mates on the couch
>fuck you, take this pittance of coins
I already have shit but the payout just disproportionately tells you that your real-life friends are worth less than online nobodies. This might come as a shock to you.

>$20

It's like $70 here dumbass, not everybody wants to waste money on something they already pay good money for

outside of that there really is no excuse considering the free ps+ exploit still very much exists and theres no reason to actually pay for it

>have only spent coins on the Trophy girls and the skins I care about as well as the wheels in the color i like
>All I'm doing now is buying whatever sticker or paint set i like
don't really care about the pit stop anymore

I'm going to vote for it more often now.

is
>penguin yay one
the cringiest sentence ever uttered in a video game?

Don't fucking do it. DO NOT DO IT!

Attached: giphy (3).gif (540x288, 972K)

Same energy.

Attached: our_bandicoot_crash_griffin_is_dead.png (789x418, 374K)

Legit played a race yesterday on Hot Air Skyway (on Switch) where a Krunk appeared out of nowhere (didn't see him in the lobby prior) and he actually DNF'd all of us. No idea what the fuck happened but he was pretty based, tbqh. I played Krunk alongside him the next few races.

Attached: 3BED.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Is
>is 'penguin yay one' the cringiest sentence ever uttered in a video game?
the cringiest sentence ever uttered?

Fuck items. And fuck this net code where you're 10 feet from your opponent but on their screen they're right up your ass and smack you with an item.

I'm going to vote for it every single time it shows up for the rest of this cup!

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-04-24_at_6.00.14_PM.0.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

>get the only real USF in the track
>block the ramp to it
>win

Great track design Beenox.

Attached: LL.png (494x627, 552K)

Based
Cringe

I love dabbing on motorsport Ami and Crunch players with penguin bro.The SEETHING is hilarious.

I want this secret sauce no matter what

I'm not being given much of a choice

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190708222257.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

XD

clockwork is just as boring and sewer sucks without a fixed shortcut

I legit don't see Twilight Tour in my map votes much. Surprised it has become a meme with how rarely I see it picked even. The maps I see that get guaranteed picks are pretty much always some combination of Tiny Temple, Tiny Arena and Electron Avenue.

>clockwork is just as boring
The only people that don't like Clockwork are shitters.

Attached: 1492352859036.jpg (431x455, 34K)

Clockwork wumpa legitimately has a bad stage layout, but damn if the scenery isn't nice to look at.

Shit taste.

electron avenue is better

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713134635.jpg (3840x2160, 651K)

Offline can just crystal challenge afk like a normal person

anyone know when the pc version is coming so all that delicious ami r34 can be on model ?

>Offline can just crystal challenge afk
How does that work? you still have to select retry so I can't just afk like suggested.

How would you change online to improve it?
I would add different types of racing modes for different skill levels
>Normal: Blue flame is disabled, power ups are used as normal
>Advanced: Blue flame is applied to all boost pads, only power up is boost
>"Gimmick mode of the week" such as blue flame is always on when you drive, or only power up is missiles

Attached: 1457866311676.png (700x620, 134K)

remove clock
warp orb does the less punishing spin out animation to non 1st place players, goes 50% faster

I'd appreciate some kind of ranking system, so people who are newer and less proficient at the game can race with similarly skilled players.

Also, online Cup Races so you can compete to see who gets the most points in a four track race of random tracks or even specific tracks that are already in a cup.

I would add a 100 person battle royal mode on the wumpa island. You could go around collecting armor pieces and stock weapons and items from the game until only one player remains alive.

Different modes aren't required.
They just need to implement an actual system that puts you in matches based around skill (wins / losses and what place you end up at least). That would fix everything. If you start adding new racing modes it's going to spread the playerbase which in the long term would be negative aspect. Saying that though they NEED to add a 'Cup mode' so you can play multiple matches with the same people for a big payoff at the end. In fact why isn't that already a thing!?

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Most likely May 2020

It's a great fucking map and it never ever shows up

>Normal: Blue flame is disabled
No. Everyone needs to learn and experience this shit. Period.

>have never played online once
>am 20,000 within the 5%

Attached: fab.jpg (259x425, 113K)

>blizzard bluffs
>go uncontested the whole race
>DNF all but one racer
>back to lobby
>blizzard bluffs appears again
>everyone votes for it
>start race
>get missile'd at the shortcut and knocked down to 6th
>get clocked twice after
>still climb back up to first by the end of the second lap
>still finish 1st with a 10 second lead

Attached: 0E39D3BC-D901-4061-B5F9-304ACA2640D8.jpg (329x350, 29K)

Played it maybe over a decade ago when visiting family in a different state. It was fun, but I'm pretty sure I never played it since because I didn't have a Playstation, and my friends that did didn't have CTR.

Make the tracks randomly switch between normal and mirrored

Turbo button or ps4 remote play with a script to spam the enter button.

So basically complete and utter bullshit just to earn any amount of coins offline and I play on bone so it's useless to me anyway. People should have to resort to this shit to earn coins offline user and I doubt it's anywhere near what anyone would consider "normal" like you claim.

files.catbox.moe/bql4fj.webm

files.catbox.moe/vfqhjl.webm

Attached: Liz6.png (274x325, 133K)

>That feel when i haven't yet used Digital Trophy in any race online because i'm scared i'll either fuck up and embarrass myself or i'll get laughed or targeted by people.
How do i stop feeling this way?

Attached: 1505648739607.gif (500x246, 1015K)

Use default Tropy

BEENOX ADD AN ONLINE MODE WITHOUT ITEMS

Stop being such a fucking pussy

>in last place
>get nothing but masks
Where are all my clocks

Play time trial retard

FUCK THAT, BEENOX ADD MIRRORED MAPS TO THE ROTATION.

*harp playing intensifies*

Attached: 1S63009504864.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

On the bright side, you wouldn't be the first.

Attached: 1562970903304.jpg (322x322, 14K)

Occasional mirrored maps would be really interesting, actually. Would probably really throw people off, too. I like the idea anyway.

>Get into lobby
>Play one match
>Get kicked out
>Have to search for another lobby
>Rinse and repeat
The fuck is up with these servers

I agree. I had a race where I got hard memed at the USF pad on Oxide Station by getting missiled and it making me land in 8TH PLACE rather than being out of bounds, and I got a good five masks in a row and it didn't help at all.

If the host leaves everyone gets thrown out

no idea but i have been kicked out mid race as well

It's P2P
The host leaves and the whole lobbby closes

Anons anons.
Why is this game so fucking good?
I still haven't plateaued yet when it comes to a skill ceiling. I'm just getting better and better and now i'm mostly 1st in every race even if i start out shit i always catch up. I'm slowly but surely USF and SF every map. What kind of power is this? I suppose all those time trials have paid off. When do you stop improving or getting better, because it's so addictive to see yourself improve and lplay through maps better each time.

Attached: 1517295400208.png (374x234, 54K)

>Have a fun race online with a really good player
>Lose by a few seconds but confident I could possibly win in the rematch.
>Host leaves the lobby and kicks us all out and/or guy leaves.
c'est la vie

Attached: ok.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Fuck off with your censored game.

getting the daily >NAUGHTY DOG posts in don't mind me

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713203701.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

And yet just like the original, the game will never get the reviews it deserves. Horseshit.

Attached: 24.png (211x280, 107K)

I had this with a top 5 player in the leaderboard Neozius, he is better than me for sure but damn I was close a few times.

Your a censored game

Please return to you Smash r34 threads, actual game discussion is taking place.

Attached: 1562847821028.png (208x215, 59K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713150428.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

OK, it wasn't just me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713183628.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713200833.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

ALREADY BEATEN OXIDE TIMES WEEKS AGO RETARD REMOVE THE ITEMS BEENOX STOP LETTING SHITTERS THINK THEY'RE GOOD

Imagine getting this upset at a children's kart game

What’s the Sonic 06 of the Crash series?

One of my first video games.
My parents used to play it before I was born, and I grew up playing it to the point where I thought mario kart was just a shameless rip off

The theme park one.
I can't remember it well but my little brother played it. I think Crash had tattoos.

I'M MAD BECAUSE THIS GAME WOULD BE FUCKING AMAZING IF YOU COULD GO ONLINE WITHOUT ITEMS.
LEARN FROM SMASH BEENOX, REMOVE THE ITEMS.

That's what you get for using an intentionally bad class in a weird attempt to flex

Are you trolling?
I mean if i ask you that you're going to say no obviously, but still.

cope

and flex i shall

i honestly enjoy playing as turn characters

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713120948.jpg (3840x2160, 549K)

cringe

>play a party brawler
>REMOVE ITEMS
>play kart racer
>REMOVE ITEMS
What did he mean by this

That's just 8 player time trial

based sen pai pls

This draining fucking mess of a game.

Attached: Sonic Badaboom Badabing.jpg (500x448, 69K)

i have more than 10k wumpacoins but the damn six piper aint showing up on the fucking store. i hope it does some time soon. together wih sex offender oxide.

unlike mario kart this game actually requires skill, removing items would improve online by a huge margin

For you

You can replay time trials as many times as you want until you get the perfect run, if it was online with other players you would have to perform well on the spot in order to win and there are no items to ruin the race.

Infuriating

I really like their turning as well, minus in all the straight paths that are almost impossible to do drifts on without crashing or falling off. >:(

That's why I only use this skin on crash cove, coco park or easy races like that. I can't u-turn or air break since my brain just says no to learning this mechanics for some reason so I stick to accel characters on harder tracks.

I want to watch her stream

Attached: coco minecraft.jpg (1858x1058, 319K)

He will come

Attached: pura-jump.gif (226x387, 366K)

The only good thing to come from that game

>ami becomes a titty streamer

And that's a fact

Attached: pura-chuckle.gif (780x800, 64K)

Did you ever see the scrapped Giga Ants?

Attached: GigaAnt.png (1634x1364, 1.29M)

When they say use Team Bandicoot, does that mean the paint to?

>Ami
>Not Liz

Attached: liz delphine.jpg (562x595, 48K)

The kart

Just the kart body, you don't even need the wheels

is it the resolution or does she have braces?

I can't even get mad

Attached: the ctr experience.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

It's the resolution but it was a great coincidence

Where all the furbros at

Attached: images[1].jpg (276x182, 18K)

I cant help but laugh when this shit happens to me. How can people get mad at this game?

When you're playing online, is your starting position determined by anything? I've noticed every single time I'm on Twilight Tour I'm always in the 3rd spot in the front before the race starts.

If you're the host you're in the first row on the left. I guess the other places stay constant too as long as you stay in the same lobby

>Still haven't won on Twilight Tour once since the event started

Attached: 321484156.png (923x641, 1.13M)

wouldn't that be the Sonic Shuffle of the Crash series though?

I find hopping/air braking more fun, actually being able to turn on a dime just throws me into walls

Don't forget the Coco level that was to be a spoof of Tron and the Matrix where Coco hacks into Cortex Castle's old security system. There were going to be Agent Smith inspired Lab Assistants and everything. Seriously it all seems too perfect to be true.

Attached: 51411.png (512x512, 261K)

Play fucking time trial retard

I finally won twice. I just rerolled lobbies until twilight tour came up and leave when other tracks are picked

You realize too many ideas is a bad thing during game development right? Someone needs to be there managing things and gluing together what ideas really stand out and give the game appeal.

There's reasons Twinsanity suffered and unfortunately this is one of them.

i love these "everything goes wrong at once" moments
it's the "getting hit by a stray beaker 5 seconds after you avoided it" or "getting clocked just as you pass the blue fire boost pad" shit that annoys me

dilate

Attached: file.png (358x414, 229K)

based pentabro

Attached: T1562099250193.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

>all these shit talking anons claiming to be good
>not a single Yea Forums lobby has been made since release to test that

Attached: 1562339370812.png (1131x1200, 219K)

What times do you need to unlock Tropy's ghosts on Cortex Castle and Oxide Station?

>voting for Nu-wer Speedway
Not until they fix the half-pipes.

dilate

>brother is still trying to beat adventure mode
>Dragon Mines took him a fucking hour
>constantly restarts if a single thing goes wrong
>Polar Pass took 5 tries
He's on medium difficulty, man.

>Tfw I finally beat the person who's been bullying the lobby for the last few races even though I hate this map and usually can't pass the second turn after the usf pad
Feels good

Attached: 1533506844229.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

he's gonna have a hard time with komodo joe, let alone pinstripe

That's a lot more than just a chuckle

Oxide Station is probably the hardest Tropy ghost to unlock. His time is 3:30, and you need a 3:32 to unlock his ghost. It's a pretty tiny margin for such a long track. Keeping blue flame is a must at the very minimum.

>Megumifag
>Hating one of the best tracks in the game

Attached: Disgusting to the point.jpg (240x320, 44K)

>he hates Hot Air Skyway

Attached: 1338225536979.png (363x345, 140K)

I hate it because I'm too dumb to learn properly to air break or uturn

grapes

based megumi chads patroling the ami THOTS

t. ranny

mug rannies a tranny

But the issue is that they ran out of development time. Most of the stuff on that list were already written into the plot, had voice acting, and had rendered levels.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (640x496, 237K)

How is everyone gitting so gud at this game? I just played a round on papu pyramid, and every single person took both shortcuts. I finished fucking 5th and every single person finished within 15 seconds of each other. I also got item fucked.

when do daily challenges reset

Nina !

Attached: 20190713_154651.jpg (1522x1522, 1.12M)

1 hour 20 minutes from now

Fuck Mystery Cave

B A S E D

Why? it so ez

I had trouble with Dragon Mines too. That one turn around the gold pile messes me up. I just decided to stop trying to boost around turns and just drive through the water. Only took me one more try after that. I'd also lose speed on the 180 degree turn on the ramp. Komodoe Joe only took me one try too.
Any tips for the 180 degree turns? Just slow down and hop? I try sliding into it, but I can't make a tight enough turn to do it.

jank ass nothing map

New thread when?

They had 3 years to make sure this all came together, I'm sorry but it is entirely Travelers Tale's fault.

Let go of accelerate and tap brake (square on ps4) in the direction you want to go. You'll do a quick turn and lose no speed

If I make one it will just be full of waifu shit and those don't make for good daytime threads because they are deleted quickly.

threads have been like that for months stop whining

You misunderstand, I would be the one posting the bandicuties.

Jesus christ, what the hell kind of game would this have even been with all these ideas? I pray every night for a fully realised remaster.

Attached: Patrick pray.jpg (637x571, 47K)

Thanks user, I'll try that out.

>People thinking that VV would be able to add all of this with a remake
Do you not realize that Activision rushes the fuck out of games to cut down on development costs?

Attached: askyourmom.png (410x453, 208K)