Elden Ring is pretty much a CDPR game

>Elden Ring is pretty much a CDPR game
>Cyberpunk 2077 is pretty much a Bioware game
>Death Stranding is pretty much a Naughty Dog game
>The three have heavy involvement from western celebrities that don't belong to the videogame industry
>The three are aiming towards a mainstream audience rather than the niche ones that played their old games.

How do you feel about your three favorite developers finally embracing the mainstream and aiming to become big boys like Bethesda, Bioware and EA?

Attached: three mainstream games.jpg (601x1029, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pAYSx7TiJSo?t=665
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BING BING WAHOO! If the game is not on Switch, it's shit and I'll shitpost it to death on Yea Forums!
Grow the fuck up, toddlers.

goddamn I hate this place so much

Attached: v in a nutshell.png (459x156, 9K)

Bethesda and Bioware are has-beens with their glory days behind them, CDPR and Fromsoft are the new kings

Leave.

How do you feel about being a unlikeable shitty person ?
This shit is not even bait anymore, you guys are just retarded.

OMG KEANU!!!!!!

Attached: 1525717319554.png (703x800, 37K)

Elden Kino and Cyberpunk are what I'm looking forward for the most.
Still don't know much about DS.

I know being a contrarian is a hilarious Yea Forums joke but you're taking it too far, there are so many great games you never bothered to check out because some shitposter told you not to, sad desu

Let me guess, you have this reaction when looking at big anime boobs right ?

Bro, this place is beyond toxic, people here have lost it already, it used to be comfy, but holy shit...

I mean where the hell did you took that from
Elden Ring having brought Martin as creative consultant doesn't imply shit on how the game will play or how much normie appeal it'll have.
It beign open world and having horse travels it's just a symptom of From's evolution on their formula, and not a sign that the game trying to be the next Witcher. Those are the only things se know about the game and none of them is slightly pandering to your point.

>Elden ring, no gameplay shown.
>Cyberpunk, gameplay shown looks ate the very least promising
>Death stranding, little gameplay shown.

I fucking hate you retards, God knows how I would like to beat you to a bloody pulp.

Elden Ring being open world is unironically a good thing, I'm tired of being locked into glorified corridors and fighting bosses in shitty rooms where the walls and camera are you main enemies
see: Ludwig

HAVE SEX

>N-Nintendo!
Not everything is about your little consolewars, kiddo.

More ? Ok

>toxic

Attached: RetardEra.png (1187x837, 349K)

Pretty fucking great to see that the best talent in the industry can finally realise their visions. Metal Gear 1, Witcher 1, Demon's Souls were all gimped versions of directors' visions because of technical limitations. I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

Imagine proving my point.

>CDPR
>FromSoftware
>ever being my favorite devs
Kojima's cool, but it's never been a surprise that he's been a massive westaboo and would go for celebs and story-centric games. DS won't be a 10/10 or anything godly, but it'll be a solid 8/10.

They were never my favorites, to start.

It'll be ok. FFVIIR comes out in March

>I enjoy running after questmarkers on an empty map

Attached: 1557450473851.png (665x465, 115K)

How does it feel having Nintendo living in your head rent free?

Trying hard

>I hate my life

>3 kino games coming out
Yes

Retard

>open world
>somehow that will fix the camera
based retard
and ludwig has absolutely no problem with the camera

>I enjoy being angry about video games I won't be able to play for another year

Have sex

>I enjoy pretending to know something I don't

I see

All 3 look good to me compared to the crap coming from north america

you forgot
>BOTW is basically a Ubisoft game

>still bitching about quest markers

Jfc lol

He said about cameras in cramped spaces user, learn to read.

>no one is allowed to criticize any popular overhyped games here on Yea Forums
If you want a hugbox, return to Reddit with the rest of your kind

>He'd rather write a vidya than finish his goddamn book
GAAAAHHH FAT FUCK GO BACK TO WORK!!!

Attached: 1561997877111.jpg (1488x921, 453K)

holy shit I'm almost surprised at how retarded this OP is

Attached: 1562486601857.jpg (1253x1280, 132K)

America is fucking finished with games, it's just embarrassing.
They need to get eaten up to learn how to make good shit again.

Yea Forums was always the place for people so shitty and miserable that no other site can tolerate them

>Death Stranding

11:05
youtu.be/pAYSx7TiJSo?t=665

who says the bossfights won't take place in arenas and be locked by fogwalls?

>Criticizing games with no gameplay
>Criticizing games you have never played and know almost nothing about.

Based retard

I never said that. I've also never been to reddit. But criticising a game requires having played it imo and being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian makes you look like a retard

I get that, but it's been really special these days.

This

I don't care about any of them desu. I will look for some nifty indie/smaller budget games instead. They have plenty of flaws but are at least interesting.

Who says it would ? Might be 50/50 who knows dude, when the game comes out you can make a thread talking shit about the game.

>Elden Ring is pretty much a CDPR game
what?
>Cyberpunk 2077 is pretty much a Bioware game
what?
>Death Stranding is pretty much a Naughty Dog game
what?
>The three have heavy involvement from western celebrities that don't belong to the videogame industry
cringe
>The three are aiming towards a mainstream audience rather than the niche ones that played their old games.
Bioware, CDPR, and kojimbo have not been aimed at niches for a very long time. CDPR might be the latest one to go 'mainstream', but Witcher 3 was a gigantic success and is also a game made of completely mainstream conventions. Nothing here is new.

Cyberpunk 2077 being a BioWare game isn't necessarily a bad thing though, and from the sounds of it (player history background, character defining attributes that affect your skills, detailed and complex romance options that can literally end you getting friendzoned), it sounds like they are emulating the good BioWare back from Dragon Age Origins.

Are you telling me that Cyberpunk 2077 should have been Witcher 3 2.0??

Attached: 1-DSC_0015.jpg (798x1200, 136K)

Elden Ring: open world game whose main selling point is being written by a famous western writer
Cyperpuk 2077: open world RPG with simplified RPG mechanics
Death Stranding: walking simulator with some gunfights here and there.

Attached: 1507057397759.png (519x843, 418K)

>Elden Ring: open world game whose main selling point is being written by a famous western writer
We've seen nothing other than a teaser trailer. It's not like the game comes out tomorrow and they're entirely banking on GRRM for it.
Also, implying anyone gives a shit about the guy who wrote the Witcher books, lmao
Cyperpuk 2077: open world RPG with simplified RPG mechanics
That sounds like Witcher 3 to me. Witcher 2 wasn't exactly complex either.
>Death Stranding: walking simulator with some gunfights here and there.
Seems to mainly be a stealth game with a heavy story focus actually, not sure what footage you were looking at. It's the thing Kojima has been making for over 20 years, just without Metal Gear.

Elden Ring is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpen world?

>Dude LMAO you have to WALK in a GAME
>Literally unplayable

not a single cdpr game was written by a famous western writer though