This guy touches your girl's ass

This guy touches your girl's ass
wyd?

Attached: 14.jpg (1600x900, 128K)

idk
probably do a monado thing

Attached: European 2nd armament.jpg (224x571, 34K)

have fun touching something that doesn’t exist haha...

Attached: C56D72C0-9592-4AFA-A884-892A1C11F4A1.png (328x317, 28K)

ask him to touch mine too

Attached: _81300586_81300585.jpg (660x371, 25K)

rip her (his) clothes off and lets do a 3some (gay btw)

>oh um sorry...

I haven't played the torna dlc so I don't know if his character gets developed, bit can we talk about how much of a shitty villain he is?
> I'm gonna destroy everything because it is my purpose. Even when the person influencing my behavior dies, I'm gonna still be a brainless dickhead, just because!

I agree his motive is pretty meh, but saying that he should have changed when amalthus died is unreasonable
does a child who was negatively influenced by bad parents get better when his parents die?

Ask him when he turned straight

Attached: corpsegrinder.jpg (317x400, 17K)

>gives him cancer
nia is pretty based desu

I see your point. To me, I feel like we should have saw amalthus and malos interact in some form. To make it sink in how Amalthus hate influences Malos, rather than just a small scene of Rex saying, "Amalthus sounds like Malos"

I show him a thing or three
*unzips*

He wanted to destroy the world because he was disgusted it allowed people like him to exist and ruin the lives of kind people like Jin. You heard him when he spoke to the Architect, he asked him whether he had any choice after being awakened by Amalthus and was told he always did which confirms his own culpability. Malos is a great villain and character.

>One copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country for Nintendo Switch, please

Give him super cancer

That's in Torna.

Give him super AIDS

Nothing.

Considering that he is gay, I won't know what to do.

I keep forgetting that I actually played XBC2 all the way through because I literally cannot think of a singular time or moment where I was actually thoroughly enjoying the game.