It's best on Switch

It's best on Switch.

Attached: The Messenger.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luoAiSnm89g
youtube.com/watch?v=yUiYlxnnIvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's best on Switch
I'll take your word for it. Now post best song:
>youtube.com/watch?v=luoAiSnm89g

For the 50th time, sell me on this game, because you all failed the last 48.

Okay
youtube.com/watch?v=yUiYlxnnIvY

It's a fun platformer with DISGUSTING backtracking and UNNEEDED metroidvania elements.

Ninja Gaiden with Metroid map.

Does the awful writing improve later on or will it always be like this?

The thing is, I'm not going to buy it if you pretend comments like this don't exist. I cannot figure out for the life of me based on all the dialogue about the game so far, whether this game is worth playing or if I should just avoid it.

try thinking for yourself for the first time in your life

I'm refunding it after reading all the godawful dialogue. It's the first time I ever felt annoyed by a game.

>The Ritual
Bretty good, I haven't heard the song yet.

>I cannot figure out for the life of me based on all the dialogue about the game so far, whether this game is worth playing or if I should just avoid it
Do you have eyes and or a computer? Just go to youtube, check out the gameplay and see whether it's something you'd be into. You don't need us to tell you what you like or not.

I haven't played it myself, but everything I've heard says that it plays very tightly and that the 8 bit to 16 bit stuff is nice, but that it's a bit easy and has a Metroidvania section in the middle. It also has a lot of comedy despite how it looks, and the music is 10/10.

>It also has a lot of comedy despite how it looks,
If your idea of comedy is 4th wall breaking and treating the player as an absolute retard while the dev gloat he got a devolver deal then yeah, I guess it's comedy

seething jealous indie dev detected

Don't be a faggot, even though I'm sure that's hard. I am thinking for myself, but in this particular case it's hard to discern, from footage and from the discussion, whether I might enjoy this game.

The dialogue did look Reddit-tier, and it makes me wonder how that affects the game itself and how highly some people rate it.

Hurr hurr kys

Seems like a real mixed bag.

>If your idea of comedy is 4th wall breaking and treating the player as an absolute retard ... then yeah, I guess it's comedy
If you didn't at least chuckle after realizing that the scroll was the map they expected you to use, then I really don't know what to say to you.

This guy is a super mega faggot just ignore him and move along. go to another thread

Listen, how about I give you a torrent link to the game so you can play through it before deciding to throw a penny to the developer? Would that make you feel better?

I did not even get that far, but the dialogue was absolutely reddit-tier garbage with all the "heh, have you not played a VIDEO GAME before?" or "hey have this freebee because whatever". If I'm supposed to laugh at this shit then no thanks.

He might not even play it. i think he wants a reason to bitch about a game, could just play any other game

I thought you said something in broken English about people despising the comedy, but you said "despite." This wouldn't happen to be "funny" like let's say Rick and Morty would it?

U mad bro?

You're free to uninstall the game if the writing in what amounts to a love letter to Ninja Gaiden bothers you so much.

Sure.

Did you have a father growing up? Because you're all over my balls, dude. Little insect bitch.

If it's really as bad as you say, I can see why you hate it so much. I can't take redditshit in my video games.

Here the info hash for it then:
>931734f169fc8027774d4324257c91866746d121
Scan the zip file if you're suspicious of it.

Are you mentally retarded or just brain damaged?

Outed as a faggot.

fuck him make him pay for that shit.

it's a okay game but the soundtrack is real good

>it's better on switch

lmaoing at your life

>fuck him make him pay for that shit
He wouldn't have purchased it in the first place. Now, if he likes the game enough, he'll purchase the actual game for the free DLCs.

I stopped playing the game after it changed to a faux-metroidvania. It was good up to that point, but it just stopped being fun.

It's almost good for the first half. Second half just isn't fun. Going through the game and then learning that you can switch between 8bit and 16bit is great. Being just a Messenger but then watching the actual hero die so then you have to become the hero is great. Everything after is tedious. And the level design isn't good so backtracking multiple times is exponentially not fun.

For a metroidvania it's average/below average. Even if it does have nice production values and good ideas.

How is the new free DLC btw?

No metroidvania shit, good platforming, hard as fuck bosses.

It's an interesting, somewhat non-conventional game. Basic gameplay but makes up for it with a pretty unique "voice" so to speak. Actually made me laugh at times, which was impressive, these games usually go to far into wacky/meme humor.

It's nothing like NG outside of the ninja MC and the hilariously bad super weapon

Better than the main game

It's what the main game should've stayed like.

I purchased the physical copy.

Attached: MEssenger_switch_500px_800x.png (500x500, 240K)

I'm just gonna say the composer isn't nearly as experienced with the Genesis soundfont and it really shows. Most of the 16bit versions lack much of the 'oomph', the impact and slap of the 8bit originals. Just compare the swap level, fuck

>amerimutts start pouring into Yea Forums at X hour
>the quality of every posts instantly drops and debilitating mutts start praising their switch

Attached: 1562939633989.gif (884x600, 376K)

obsessed

Attached: 1366193643551.gif (320x240, 781K)