Is Seifer the biggest chad in video games?

Is Seifer the biggest chad in video games?
>Fucks Rinoa
>Fucks Edea
>Fucks up Squall while training
>Kills Odin with one hand

Attached: Seifer.jpg (240x240, 13K)

He doesn't fuck anyone. Also, he's mind controlled by Ultimecia throughout the whole game after Dollet.

At least he is not a manlet like Squall and the other guy

At least his gunblade is a shape that's actually practical.

>Fucks up Squall while training
and gets fucked up right back

>Kills Odin with one hand
I'll never not be mad about this, after all the shit you go through on the sidequest for Odin this little faggot kills him and now you get lame gilgamesh instead.

He doesn't fuck anybody, Rinoa was attracted to him for his confidence and they barely spent a summer together for all we know.

Edea was also his mother figure, so that's a no as well, and you're forgetting Squall slices him back across the face after he's done making a fool of himself during the opening.

>wrist against the blade, rather than with it's slicing momentum

No, that's fucking stupid. The Hyperion design is the worst considering it's function.

Attached: FF8_Hyperion_Render.png (438x633, 22K)

>Fucks his life up because of a movie he saw when he was little

So Chad

He totally owned you lamers.

Attached: 253px-Seifer_KHII.png (253x399, 91K)

>barely spent a summer together
Most people fuck within a week or two of being together user

His entire motivation was to become the ultimate beta male.

>Casts Fire during the opening which Squall can't do, signifying that he got a GF (both kinds) before Squall

Deepest lore

And they didn't. He has no problem fighting her. Disgusting NTRcucks just love projecting so they can ejaculate like the beta males they are.

OP has never played this game.

who the fuck is that? at first glance he looks identical to that dudebro from the world ends with you

Other than the fight at the beginning of the game (which ended in a draw) Seifer gets his ass handed to him EVERY time.

I spent "a summer" with a girl when I worked at a conference center.

We were on top of each other within two days of attending the training course, never mind what we did at every possible moment once the season was underway. Seriously, instantly after looking at each other, we knew what we wanted to do (and did) for the rest of that "barely a summer spent together."

>wants to tell you about his ROMANTIC dream

Based

Squall already had Shiva and Quetzacoatl in his PC, dude. Squall had two gfs.

Seifer's just a schoolyard bully in kingdom hearts
unlike in Final fantasy 8 ...where he's a highschool bully
in a rediculously conventional japanese highschool that's supposed to exist in a final fantasy ga- WHY!?

I still can't wrap my head around how this idea got past the fucking pitch meeting for the followup to final fantasy 7. A japanese highschool with a cultural festival, and transfer students, and rampant lines in the cafeteria for those spaghetti sandwiches

>And they didn't
You have no clue about that. All signs indicate they did, including Rinoa's confessions about what she continued to think of their time spent together.
>He has no problem fighting her
He has no problem fighting anyone, the mind-controlled Chad he is.

Why do you think Seifer banging Rinoa a year before the start of the game is some neotare fetish??

>followup
Squaresoft had FFVIII planned out already before FF6 came out, dude. You're just ignorant.

He didn't consummate the relationships by junctioning them, thereby making it invalid in the eyes of the Lord

Seifer gets a pass on anything ever due to how fuckin' cool he looks.

Attached: Face_of_Seifer_Almasy.jpg (2000x3268, 907K)

why the fuck isn't seifer in dissidia?

Hes serving his queen in time compression forever.