Why was Kojima suck a dick to David hayter and not use him and his voice for the plot twist at the end or the real boss

Why was Kojima suck a dick to David hayter and not use him and his voice for the plot twist at the end or the real boss

Attached: 6FB1ACC3-1C3B-4581-8AA4-4159B7FEBBDE.jpg (800x450, 25K)

Because there was no plot twist

Hayters voice didnt fit the tone of MGSV

He needed to inflate his games budget even more and frivolously waste more of Konami's resources.

The real mystery is how he's seen as a victim in all this.

>less than 30 minutes of voice lines from a B tier actor cost millions of dollars
The absolute state of braindead morons on Yea Forums

He was a sacrifice for MGSV, just as the joost was for death standing.

Neither of them had a contract and both are not good voice actors, especially Joosten.

He was planned for the end game, but Konami got sick of the cost overruns and forced the game out incomplete, DUH.

I wouldn't call Hayter a bad VA, honestly, he's not amazing but he's definitely got some talent. Though his role in Bloodstained is literally just him playing Snake in a different setting, and that entertains me.

i mean the whole MGSV ending was a shit show in the first place. plus the game was not finished so maybe somewhere in an alternate dimension we would have a better ending, a finished MGSV and possibly David Hayter as venom snake

Kiefer made 40 million alone for just 3 seasons of 24. Do some research, dipshit.

>Why was Kojima suck a dick
I don't understand, I thought Kojima wasn't a gay.

>Why was Kojima suck a dick to David hayter
I think he was just bored of David's boring scruffy voice and wanted something better. I too loved david in the first games but Kiefer was legit good.

He's an embarrassing westaboo Kojima would sell his soul to be able to work with "actual" western actors and studios. His west worship can be considered a mental illness at this point.

So this is the kojima drone IQ level, huh? Figured as much

>frivolously waste more of Konami's resources
Oh no, poor publisher worth 250 billion dollars, I feel so bad for them when the game more than twice its budget at launch.

It's funny how these people never provide actual numbers.
Go ahead, tell us how much this has-been cost.

>MGS thread
Oh boy, the Reddit general.
When will mods finally ban any and all MGS or Kojima related threads?

Kojima is a soulless hack and gave Joost and even more brutal treatment. He deserves no pity at all for being laid off from Konami especially after wasting millions of pointless shit plus that retarded marketing campaign with a fake but officially registered studio that was exposed 1 day in but he kept going. That stuff ain't free you know

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 155258578721.png (463x492, 179K)

MGSV ending is pure kino and a pleb filter

Retards

DH? About a 600 day rate & an 8k buyout