Golden Deers have Claude

Golden Deers have Claude
Black Eagles have Edelgard
Blue Lions have...
Fuck I forgot his name. Can someone remind me?

Attached: Threehouses.jpg (1600x800, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwkVA8GlMgE
fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_classes_in_Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses
serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/classes/
ign.com/videos/2019/07/12/fire-emblem-three-houses-a-look-at-all-the-classes
youtu.be/6aJTC02-apk
youtube.com/watch?v=FxzWLMZN1Pk&feature=youtu.be&t=192
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ccrl7p/same_sex_support_situation/
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ccrjxt/half_of_you_need_to_go_and_play_a_different_game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dimitri "If I see a faggot I blow a gasket" Blaiddyd

Dimitri "flay they gays" Blaiddyd

does his name matter?
only Claude and house Gilden Deers matter.

Golden Queers is the no gays allowed house though.

>Gay
Linhardt
Alois
Gilbert

>Lesbo
???

The Golden Queers are the (((Merchant))) house.
Dimitri uses the Gay girl as a meat shield to protect his Stormtroopers

So how is this game in terms of story and gameplay? All I see everywhere is "discussion" about all the waifu shit and the geys

do you guys actually like playing the game? or just speed through it to watch your Japanese cartoon shit?

Dorothea
Mercedes
Sothis
Edelgard
The church lady with pale green hair, forgot her name

Rhea

genuinely looks like it's shaping up to be the best game in the series, potentially. I'd recommend watching the tree house footage and the e3 trailer

Thank you

We don't know much yet.
This opening where a bitch straight up stabs a guy to death leaves me hopeful that the story will be decent this time around
youtube.com/watch?v=jwkVA8GlMgE

When is release date?

Less posting about homos this time please.
What class are you going to make your Byleth?

Attached: 3016391047194.jpg (3120x1358, 626K)

July 26th

26th

Bara/twinkchads where we @?

Dimitri "ignores the white flags of those fucking fags" Blaiddyd

I want to see the gay options after time skip

Representing

Monk, Priest, Bishop, Holy Knight

I'm just going to stick with whatever the "canon" class is for my first playthrough.

If anyone wanted to talk about gameplay

tfw this will be my first game on switch since Xeno 2

Wyvern Lord

Dimitri "If I see a fag, on a horse they'll drag" Blaiddyd

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Dimitri.jpg (1280x720, 442K)

Same. Like Linhardt I’m expecting will get pretty hot, Alois I’m interested to see if he’ll even change at all (maybe shave the mustache. Then he’ll look like Bolin).

I went from completely uninterested to pre-ordering after the e3 showing. Surprised at just how much better this game looks compared to Fates and Awakening

Dimitri "If you ask for the cock, you're getting to the block" Blaiddyd

Random question, lets say you create a piece of media but absolutely don't want any amount shipping war cancer involved in it like what happened with ATLA, SU and especially Voltron holy fuck.
How do you stop that from happening?

Attached: 817.png (400x620, 139K)

this. can't wait to mod the game and fuck him

Attached: exqg8fu8c1a31.jpg (640x854, 74K)

Can you change the hair color of MC?
The green looks repulsive as heck

Don't add attractive characters, and strongly de-emphasize relationships between them.

Unfortunately, it's hard to prevent shipping even if you do that, because fandoms always latch themselves on to the characters, and will ship them even if they barely interact in the media itself. The only real fool-proof way I've seen is to make the media purely for older adults, as shipping is almost always a young person thing.

remove romance options

You don't, you are better off ignoring all of it, any small ammount of fuel you add will increase the autism massively.

Have only one character

>Don't add attractive characters, and strongly de-emphasize relationships between them.

fucking this
what was Nintendo thinking?
>oh hey all 3 house leaders people wanna fuck
>better make one of them bisexual and the other two not
it's not like it wasn't assumed from announcement

>excited for Hero promotion
>it's fucking Weeb Fighter
FUCK GAIDEN

Where can I read what classes there are?

They'll just ship selfcest like they did with the Onceler in the 2012 The Lorax. You can't win.

So no bi Claude?

Attached: 759C73DC-641C-40F6-BD4F-7872A408FD3C.jpg (614x640, 33K)

WARLOCK BOYS

It's impossible. If whatever you create is popular people will start pulling ships out fo theri ass.
Take attack on titan, that shit has almost no romantic content, but retards are still arguing about who is fucking or should be fucking who

Nope he’s straight

So can someone explain all the Magic classes to me? Cuz so many of them overlap and I’m getting confused over what makes some of them distinct

what was nintendo thinking?

Dark Knight or it's equivalent

Holy Knight looks pretty baller.

Knight

Here's a full list
fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_classes_in_Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses
Here's a list with pictures and stat spreads but not updated with master tier yet
serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/classes/
IGN has a video with all the classes
ign.com/videos/2019/07/12/fire-emblem-three-houses-a-look-at-all-the-classes

Why does Male Byleth have a taste for daddies?

You can't really, best you can do is either clearly spell it out who's gonna be in a realtionship and hope thats what the majority like. Having a canon love trainagle is the eaisest way to have one as people will start picking sides.

Because he is based

A modern tragedy

If something is popular, shipping war cancer will happen regardless. Best option is to proceed with your own vision and if your media is popular, ignore the cancer. Never try to appeal to any shippers.

Because he has good taste.

The gay options are older men and one twink so they decided to cater to actual homos and not fujos

Cater to actual homos except they forgot the most important one

Attached: 5B34C974-6EAA-4A8B-89A2-4907D7FFACB2.png (774x733, 624K)

Why did they make MC to have Green hair???
It looks terrible and apparently you can't even change the appearance at all?
Wtf

t. Fujo

Dimitri. The one and only thing that has turned me around on this game and made me actually interested in the story.

establish relationships early on and don't pander to gays

Base tier there's monk, which fits as both healer and attacker, after that for two tiers it splits into a more attacking side with mage and warlock, and a lore supporting side with priest and bishop

Guys also have exclusive dark magic classes, with dark mage and dark bishop, which for the most part seem to be offshoots of mage and warlock but with Nosferatu or something

Master tier there's Dark Knight for Warlock Upgrade, Holy Knight for Bishop upgrade, and Gremory for a merge of both
There's also Mortal Savant, which is more like Awakening Dread Fighter

I think the shade of green looks great on the rest of the outfit. It’s when their hair turns into that weird not-white that I don’t like it

Can't wait to kill Dimitri in the story.

Yhis too, it may not stop it buy its your best shot.

>everyone called him gay and his house the queers
>ended up being the straightest people in the game
Based Claude and based Golden Deers.

You don't kill Dimitri, Dimitri kills you

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1562694263569.png (1217x167, 29K)

I really like it on the male version. I think it looks nice.

How long until we start geting plot spoilers? It seems like even if the entire game leaked it'd take days for people to get to the war phase.

Attached: 1490557359304.jpg (450x600, 43K)

what game did resetera make

Really? Because I saw that shit coming a mile away. The woman is obviously the postergirl of the series and a lot of yurifags play FE too. Majority of fags who play FE are from the West which they don't take into account as strongly as Japan's fanbase.

Ohh okay I see. Thank you!

I think the people at IS are straight men since there are way more lesbo options

>shitpost on Nintendo's twitter
>making a game

Oh absolutely. I have no doubt of that.

Do you know how many actually queer men wanted to fuck Claude? Fuck fujos we wanted this

His dad dies and he needs a paternal figure in his life.

Before the deconfirmation they claimed Fire Emblem as theirs. Hell even the shitty subreddit is now a tranny homo sub. They're salty as fuck there, resetera, gamefaqs, youtube. It's hilarious.

Attached: Shame.png (1551x620, 89K)

What stats do I have to focus to recruit Bernadetta from another house? I hope it's not bows.

Claude is exactly my type, fuck you

what's stopping localization from catering to us western homos?

Play as FeMC then.

Can't wait to train the aryan kid into being the next reichmaster and help me purge the world of deviancy.

People calling Claude gay was worth it. GOLDEN CHAAAAAAAADS

Attached: DC5BB230-3B77-4E41-9FE0-1F7D2EEF5BA8.png (640x756, 543K)

You like straight men?

>Fags complain about no representation
>Give 8 gay characters (Which is like 10-20% of the ENTIRE CAST)
>Even have one of the main lords be a fag
>They still fuxking complain
Can these people be pleased?

Claude was always the fujo pick, real men wanted Raphael.
Linhardt and Alois cater to both twinkfags and barafags, we win fags

They didn't add children, because fags would feel left out then.

>Hell even the shitty subreddit is now a tranny homo sub
It's hilarious. After spending 6 whole years screeching about how waifufags ruined Fire Emblem, they have reduced all game conversation into gay shipping.

how many gay characters is enough? just what percentage of the game's cast needs to be gay/bi in order to prevent butthurt

gay btw

Attached: 1458858953659.png (380x264, 88K)

mix race twinks

Attached: tumblr_pjqt55Cbwh1r058cd_540.png (540x304, 252K)

Treehouse got reigned in hard. Any major changes have to be run through the directors of the games and Nintendo Japan now. They can't do shit. Let alone add more gay shit.

I mean real talk I wanted like 5 or 6 of the dudes (Raphael included), but my thing is since Edelgard is a lesbian option, why wouldn’t Claude or Dimitri be a gay option? The thing with Claude is he so clearly and openly flirts with you no matter if you’re a man or woman which is the definition of bisexuality so when he wasn’t confirmed straight it was just bullshit

Who won’t have sex with you because they’re straight?

When I ever I see those Era caps I check out the forums and...how big is it exactly? I feel like every outrage is the same dozen or so people. I remember a lot of usernames.

She has to hear her best friend get fucked by other women and her dad fucks her gay teacher

Attached: 1563027960528.png (1200x1200, 736K)

I love how no one’s talking about Gilbert. Fuck Gilbert

What went wrong with fire emblem? I haven't played the games since the GBA days.

Stop posting my daughter you piece of shit.

Treehouse literally needs permission from Nintendo of Japan now for anything they want to change. Every single individual change needs clearance.

>all twinks are gay
>all tomboys are gay
Fags need to stop this shit.

He looks very plain so far.
I wonder how will he change after the timeskip.
I could make his route out of curiosity that's for sure.

No wonder shes so nervous and confused.

I wonder how she'll look after the timeskip.

FE tier list:

>God tier
Conquest, New Mystery, Thracia, Old Mystery, Tokyo Mirage Sessions

>Great tier
Radiant Dawn, Blazing Sword, Binding Blade

>Good tier
Genealogy, Shadow Dragon, Path of Radiance, Shadows of Valentia, Awakening

>I'd really rather not replay these ever again tier
Birthright and Revelations

>Old but gold tier
FE1 and 2

>Worst cast, most boring gameplay tier
Sacred Stones

I'm more interested in him honestly

>why wouldn’t Claude or Dimitri be a gay option?
Because their characters weren't written as gay. The problem with some people is they see everything as a numbers and patterns. If XYZ is gay ABC should be gay too! If there is X gay there has to be Y Lesbian!

They didn't make them bisexual because they didn't write them as much. Do you think they're in some secret swamp lair laughing manically
>Wahaha! I will only make one bisexual to piss people off

I thought we were supposed to dick Dimitri... This isn't fucking fair

Attached: 1563010553116.jpg (1080x1852, 328K)

Then why did you abandon her and started a gay relationship with her teacher?

top bait

Can her female teacher fuck her dad and give her siblings though?

>Dimitri is straight
>Claude is straight
>Edelgard is a bisexual
why are women more likely to be bi than guys?

Attached: 1558200821821.jpg (390x462, 112K)

The reviewers are wasting their time grinding, one of them mentioned literally every chance he got he did skirmishes

>Sacred Stones
>Worst
>Awakening
>Good
Gain taste faggot.

>nigger americans are all faggots

can /ourpublisher/ be any more based?

Neat. At least there's something good coming out of Fates botched localization

Attached: 1435526231400.jpg (500x500, 72K)

the guy he is quoting also got permabanned, should add that part

I'm her teacher you dumb shit!

Because women are more attractive than men

Attached: 1562976222191.jpg (1280x1440, 483K)

>you can fuck her dad
why is that so hot?

mostly agreeable but is #FE actually that good? I never touched it

Sacred Stones fucking sucks ass, man.

>Good characters in SS
Literally no one. They're all memes.
xXl00t42069Xx XD

I'm kinda lost with this game. Do I have to choose the faction I stand with very early in the game or do I have more time to make up my mind? So many characters.

10 years ago people would complain incessantly if you tried stereotyping people as gay based off looks or mannerisms, now apparently the progressive norm is to put every individual movement under a microscope for intense analysis as to whether it's sufficiently homosexual? Is this what happens when they get pride?

Cry all you want. Canon is canon.

Except it’s not a matter of them being “written” that way. You could literally make any of the characters bisexual and it wouldn’t affect their personalities or role in the story. And of course they’re in their swamp lair watching us meltdown

Attached: 1562711601133.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

not to imply that this the reason behind IntSys's decision but iirc that's actually true in real life. female brain is wired a bit differently or something like that

minor censorship issues aside which you can just use an uncensor patch, its a pretty good game. Also made me have to stop and jerk off too often while playing

Because women are have a wider range of what they find attractive/arousing

It's Persona Lite. If you like JRPGs, it's fun. If you like Jpop, you'll get maximum enjoyment

You pick your faction like an hour after the start of the game, you're given a chance to go around and talk to every character first

>You could literally make any of the characters bisexual and it wouldn’t affect their personalities
Personality has jack shit to do with it. It's the character that changes. Being Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Trans, whatever you call yourself is part of who you are.

why??

I guess you don’t have to choose until after the time skip

What do you mean? Orientation is still part of the character. If they made Goku bisexual it wouldn't change his personality but it still changes Goku.

>Stereotyping gay people based on their looks
>the very same thing that they're supposed to fight for
>banning the user (an actual gay poster) that speaks out against it
>the one that posted the stereotyping post was cis female that had a hard on for her gay males fetish, the one that refute her and get banned was an actual gay man
Resetera bay bay indeed

Attached: file.png (1212x203, 49K)

>absolute zero interest when I saw first "fire emblem but in highschool" trailer
>top of my to buy lists after its revealed thats just the prologue and the main game is some GoT shit where everyone who used to be friends wants to kill eachother now in an actual war
what went right?

Attached: 1533420554513.gif (475x467, 816K)

Of course but it isn’t a personality DEFINER. Anyone with any type of personality can be any sexuality. The only character it really wouldn’t work with is Sylvain cuz he’s specifically the aggressively straight ladies man but everyone else is fair game.

Because of what user posted. Gays turned on him very hard. That thread had them calling him a traitor and not a true gay even.

Thief then idk

>Comparing to GoT instead of Genealogy

Normies get the FUCK off my board

Thanks for the replies!
What I understand is
>No self-inserts or young people to imprint off
>No romance unless it's already a pre-established couple, DO NOT DO "will they wont they" shit
>No endings that involve romance or future children, hell dont even do paired endings period even if platonic (I think fe8 was the last game to do this)
Anything else? I learned from another thread that making the characters animals is more likely to attract autism and if someone is gay to not advertise it like "the first gay x in y media"/base their entire personality off it and just let it be like "oh yeah, they are gay, i forgot"

>the very same thing that they're supposed to fight for
That was years ago, the ones right now are fighting to destroy what those in the past accomplished.

he called gays entitled when they asked for EVERYONE to be gay which is dismissing concerns of inclusivity

Because nobody finds lesbians offensive.

>no one to ship so they selfcest ship
What the fuck is wrong with people? How pathetic do you have to be?

I don't think you're getting my point. When they wrote the character they thought.
>Make
>Fighter
>Straight
They're straight simply because the creator wanted them to be so. There doesn't have to be a justifiable reason for it.

Edelgard is literally Daeny

That’s what I just said. Their personality wouldn’t change at all so why does it matter which character is “written” that way?

Radiant Dawn was the last game to have platonic endings

See: Ike x Soren/Ranulf

I thought everyone found lesbians offensive, at least 3D one

And we all know how that turned out.

I wonder if all the unaffiliated characters will be as simple to recruit as Shamir

Attached: RecruitShamir.jpg (1440x810, 339K)

How does a bisexual empress even pass down her bloodline? Isn't that one of the reasons why gay was banned back then besides religion?
I doubt it'd come up in the story considering IntSys can't write stories to save their lives

I don't give a fuck about your normie show.

Oh no I get that. But what I’m saying is what was stopping them from making Claude or Dimitri a potential gay option when they made someone important as Edelgard one? Especially when Claude is specifically written in a pretty bisexual light.

Based virgin YOU TELL EM

she would be forced to have kids and then when she pumped out 3 she can have a girlfriend

>As for the suggestions to cut out the romance system entirely, I, and many other people would just stop buying the games. My interest lies primarily in character interactions, strategic gameplay is a distant second. And without the “shipping” crowd the series would fade back into borderline-irrelevance it was in before Awakening

Romance was a mistake. It always brings the idiots.

I might be forced to, which is terrible because i hate women

Her house specialize in magic it ain't hard to grow a futa dick

He's right though

Nothing is stopping them. They just didn't want to do it.

Looks like its story related, so no

>silver hair
>purple eyes
>has dragon horns or some shit after the time skip

This was on purpose, right?

Attached: E0C6938D-32DD-4570-86AC-B5D254157680.jpg (1785x1311, 165K)

Romance was fine, its pandering to the gays thats an issue because they'll never be satisfied unless everyone can marry everyone

Who the fuck wrote that? Subhumans like him should be erradicated.

what caused that? Fates? Treehouse was terrible with localization but they really just need to fire everyone and hire better people

Savant looks dope. I'll probably run the Hero line like usual and dabble in some magic so my magic rank isn't awful by that point.

>all twinks are not gay
come on now

>Emilia Clarke: 5’2”
>Edelgard: 5’2”
Hmm

Those resetera poster are just a bunch of hypocrite, i'm 100% sure that they only see homosexuality as their fetish

Attached: 1562962949748.png (2516x1200, 1.28M)

>the subreddit
The outrage is fucking hilarious
Behind all that talk of being a better place than the other FE fanbase sites, they manage to out themselves as whiny assholes because they dont get their fujobait

Swordmaster cause he has a sword

What is naming a relative or talented youth your heir?

Attached: 1563030074142.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

I can't even believe that people like this exist. what kind of slack-jawed degenerate do you need to be to pay $60 for anime shipping?

I'll try digging up a source but an ex employee leaked that Treehouse made a lot of changes because they get paid by length of the project. So changing all that shit in FE# probably rose the cost a ton. Not to mention all the backlash they got for Fates, fE# and Xenoblade X. Nintendo isn't Sony. They do pay some attention to the other branches.

-pan!

Attached: 4B7BAB89-366B-41D2-8B8B-EBD669BACC23.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Leonie comes in just as Marianne was finishing giving a blowjob to that horse
How will she get out of this one? Find out on the next episode of Fire Emblem Three Houses!

You ever see that seinfeld episode that Elaine explains the female form is more for looks while the male body is utilitarian?

>be FemByleth
>marry Edelgard
>have to watch Hubert and Ferdinand take turns fucking her so she can have an heir

>written in a pretty bisexual light
And the fact they didn't stereotype him as one is what makes it even better

>that horse
YOU JUST KNOW

The hell is wrong with the AA in the game?

FUCK this weebshit!

Reminder that Advance Wars remains superior to any Fire Emblem shit.

Yeah, all the gay options aren't exclusively gay, they're bi.
So yes, I still plan on giving Sothis my dick.

I'll never understand this, Awakening was 80 hours of gameplay and 30 minutes of supports.

Speaking of Advance Wars, how are the other dead nintendo franchises watching the shitshows involving smash, pokemon and now fire emblem?
Was hanging out with other fzero fans recently and besides not caring too much, it was pretty comfy laughing at other losers

But here’s the thing: flirty bisexuals exist irl. Why would they make this Totally Straight man just casually say shit like “choke me daddy” and hold your hand and all that? It just doesn’t make sense

>all the Smash shitposting in Golden Sun and The World Ends With You threads
Smashfaggotry was a mistake.

It's the same company that made Soleil

Reminder that normies don't care about this shit and just see all of your smash reps as generic anime swordsmen.

fucking this. what is wrong with you if you subject yourself to dozens of hours of gameplay that you don't care about in order to receive 2 minutes of sub-mediocre anime romance? how can such a person even exist?

Attached: 1562711686954.jpg (292x302, 20K)

>they got to TWEWY too
What did they even do to get the wrath of smashfags? I can understand GS because Isaac not getting in salt but Twewy?

>choke me daddy
We don't even know if he's saying that to the MC or what the context is.
>hold your hand
This doesn't happen.

does Claude say "choke me daddy" in the script, or have I lost the thread of this conversation

People like that guy are in the minority now, pretty much every gay stereotype is considered intrinsic to being gay at this point, they fully embrace being one-note deviants

>Edelgard is 5' 1"
Imagine

Attached: 1.png (792x859, 384K)

I mean I was exaggerating but he basically says he wants your hand around his neck.

He does hold your hand while he’s waltzing with you.

So do we need to shove units side by side all the time again, or were they sensible enough to bring back PoR/RD/NM only asking that you deploy the units together?

Imagine if she had a lower body

LITERALLY THIS FFS! Play a better series or actually play the genre if you want non-shallow tripe than what FE writes as "romance"

That’s verte homophobic of you.

Most game developers are males.
Males like girl on girl action, dislike/don't give a shit about homos.
It's just that simple.

Twinks are literally skinny queer men. That’s what a twink is. A skinny straight man is just a skinny straight man he doesn’t have a title.

I don't care about none of that shit
The fact of the matter is that Claude was never stated to be gay but people fanonized that he was and basically outted themselves as hypocrites and now that he is confirmed not gay and the actual Male gay options are not stereotypical bullshit, they have no one to blame but themselves

He doesn’t, Claude says he trusts you with his life even if you’ve got your hands on his neck.

Why not some magic solution? Fire Emblem's got magic bullshit up the wazoo.

>He does hold your hand while he’s waltzing with you.
Post that scene.

We don't know yet

Not even fates went that low with MCorrin/Niles, FCorrin/Rhajat

Isn’t she the one that hates the crest system? Maybe it’s related to that

>Especially when Claude is specifically written in a pretty bisexual light.
He isn’t. A man can’t be cute and a well groomed and not be gay?

As the SJWs would say, applying twink to a straight man is appropriation of gay culture. Same with women and butch/femme.

Who is the Lucina/Lyn of this game?

Edelgard

Based virgin with no friends.

The realistic solution is to marry some noble for babies and keep your real love as a mistress

>yuri fans got stereotypical options
>everyone is happy
>fujos got less choices and very atypical too
>shitstorm ensues
Really makes you think.

And yet the child units were all aged up appropriately with time travel and space travel bullshit. How is magic bullshit explanation any more low?

So was the fire emblem subreddit outed as the biggest pool of faggotry on the internet with this Claude drama? They're calling it wrath of the gays month and going to go harass Nintendo reps to get things changed for the next game

He's probably having a support with a girl in his house. Dialogue is probably in response to a line like, "I just can't grasp you Claude"

Attached: claude grasp.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>gays are not only gays but cuckolds as well

Straights win again!

Based normalfag

Weapon Master.

Got me there
Can we go back to pre-FE13 era? Never cared for the shipping shit even when it was minor in FE6-12

Where did I mention his appearance?

Square Enix rep. All the whining went to DQ when Erdrick was revealed.

>They're calling it wrath of the gays month and going to go harass Nintendo reps to get things changed for the next game
Source? I know they've been acting like retards lately and gayshit has swamped the last two/three pages entirely and almost no gameplay threads have seen any attention

What would you want to do with her lower body?

Attached: 73190244_p0.jpg (1200x900, 653K)

even with women, he's a flamboyant bottom

Which stereotypes? They seem to choose Mercedes and the pope at random

What is happening here?

Nigga that was the start of this bullshit

This is so entertaining, the people who bitch about straights being entitled are the most entitled fucking crybabies on the planet

No matter how much I may like this game, I will never participate in /feg/. What a shithole.

Attached: 01ACF0A9-25D7-430E-A412-D73EFCC81508.jpg (640x479, 75K)

Black eagle wins again baby

Attached: cunt.png (1184x162, 35K)

It's funny how all these gays loved Dream Daddy and now that they got it in FE they're mad.

Please tell me there's one for Claude.

Soon.

Attached: A5304024-7419-4000-AF7D-888852BB5ECC.jpg (924x1000, 253K)

Every character is a non-humanoid looking Robot. There's zero acknowledgement of sexuality in the game. Even then you'll still get some of it but it'll be a very particular and small niche.

Yeah, can't wait to kill Dimitri.

>Waifufags chosing waifu route
Surprising

Dimitri "If you like cock you're on the chopping block" Blaiddyd

What is all this Miller-like shitposting about Dimitri about?

Reminder that fujoshi are bigoted fetishists that primarily target underage men and most of them are also TERFs

Boris doesn’t draw gayshit

>and most of them are also TERFs
Based.

Post timeskip Dimitri gives off a Kaz vibe so anons are just funposting about the fag controversy

I'm going to make him the Faggot class and marry Alois.

(based F-Zero bro)
>pokemon finally getting recognized for recycling the same shit over again
>people irl realizing smashfags are cancer
>fire emblem fanbase is at war with itselfagain to no one's surprise
The last two months have been a saltmine they've kept me satiated and I dont even play any of the three franchises, holy fuck are these maniacs insane.

hurr bros

hurr.....

DEEP INSIDE
THE ABANDONED CHILD

Attached: Annette.png (600x600, 333K)

And that’s a good thing! He looks more like a switch to me to be honest.

TERFs are the only semi decent feminists

Only gay people hold hands.......

Except for the RF part. Don't get so blindsided by their tranny hate that you forget they think all males (including you) are dangerous predators and shouldn't even look at a woman or it's rape.

youtu.be/6aJTC02-apk
REACH FOR MY HAND

>they took my dad
>then they took my best friend

>faggots choosing the faggot house
It makes sense.

Attached: D78A71A6-AE7C-4165-A3A4-541AC7158052.jpg (455x1024, 108K)

So can you or can you not steal a member from a house and take it to another house route?

Attached: 1536107408242.png (639x1079, 954K)

kino

Lol, there's very little fanart of claude, dimitri and eldegard are much more popular than claude in japan

let's be honest claude looks like a fuckin' nigger

I wonder how do you level up your relationships with Alois and Gilbert. I mean they are teachers and you can't just do the same activities you do as with your students.
Must be some other system perhaps?

that's true. only autistic people think otherwise

yes you can, but not all of them, some units like hubert, felix, can't be stolen
they confirmed this during e3 treehouse demo

I mean they are all conventionally attractive females. No middle-aged women, no butch girls or whatnot.

uh through the normal support method like pairing them up in battle

My my my how the turn tables.

Attached: kek.png (1558x252, 58K)

>doesn't know about Transformers
user...

Felix was confirmed recruitable
Dedue is most likely the Blue Lion that can't be recruited

isn't not-emmeryn a middle aged woman?

he grows into topping over the 5 year time skip. the male MC teaches him to be a good leader by showing him how to take command, he does the choking after that

Fucking cool, this game is looking better and better, take this as a token of appreciation

Attached: (you).jpg (1440x810, 495K)

Factually wrong.

There's not a single unattractive female in this game though

to be fair, im always having a melt down user

Attached: qeb1fmvvo1a31.png (500x2315, 476K)

>you can't just do the same activities you do as with your students.
says who
the scroll bar for meals was also the same size as choir

Attached: 1538574444409.jpg (1440x810, 249K)

whoops my bad, but yeah some units can't be stolen

The only people complaining are fujos who don't care about representation. /u/ is happy with their choices.

I don’t wanna focus on the gay stuff anymore it’s tiring me out. Does anyone have all the character’s heights and ages?

Holy kek.

actual gays got ripped off. we got a nip fujo bait twink instead of Raphael

Surely not...it's just because they're too humanoid looking when they're un-transformed, right?

He yanks you around as MByleth and properly takes your hand as FByleth

Attached: 1562942818944.jpg (2654x768, 333K)

This game is going to create lots of great memes.
I love it already

>Hetbros happy
>Homobros happy
>Dykesis happy
Everybody happy except fujoshi, then again fujoshi only treat this game as their sick fetishes, served them right

>He yanks you around as MByleth
yeah that reminds me of my boyfriend from highschool

does this imply he fucked his dad

Man this game is the gift that keeps on giving

>Homobros happy
nah i wanted claude, i'll take the bara daddy but i wanted to be claudes daddy

Attached: 1538748950396.png (500x472, 84K)

Claude has a different approach with men and women, which is very bisexual of him

She looks 35 at most. Certainly not as old as, say, Gilbert.

It's kinda funny. The scene where MC says Claude's smile is striking. If you take that in full context he says
>His smile is striking
>But his eyes don't follow it
Claude is being a schemer. Why don't more of them know about this? It was in the revealed videos...

>hetbros happy
>yurifags happy
>lesbos happy
>bi women happy
>fujos upset
>gays upset

It's not wrong tho

That main menu sounds pretty good.

>the usual waifu crowd is butthurt
>all the best girls are also bi
are they just lying to eachother or something about us?

desu seeing that opening fight animations, the frame dropping in a cutscene, the beserk animation, nah not worth 60$ to me.

I'm okay with this.

I'M GOING TO BEAT THINGS WITH MY FISTS!

I just want to be able to fuck the students no matter who i am

>frame dropping
Pretty sure that's because the cutscenes are rendered in a a dumb fps number, that's some gimmick the studio does to make them more anime-like.

This will remove all sales. Nobody plays Fire Emblem for gameplay or story. Phoenix mode shipping characters is what is popular now.

>She looks 35 at most
she looks 45 but in good shape user
i don't know a single woman in her 30's that looks like that mommy

same. im pretty pro playersexual. only people upset would be nitpickers

Why hasn't anyone cracked down fujos fetishizing gay people instead of seeing them as people anyway? Seems kinda fucked up especially if the community doesn't do anything about it
Of course they're lying to save face and seem like the better fe fansite, subreddit does it all the time

then make everyone playersexual

Not the same. The Dream Daddy daddies were the primary marketing force. If someone didn’t like dads they probably didn’t play or celebrate the game, and even then it had shock and comedic value. The whole crux of the game is dating older guys with kids and in one case, a wife.
With 3H, Alois and Gilbert are probably the furthest from marketing forces as they can get and nobody knew they would be 2/3 of the bi options until the last couple days. Whether you like daddies or not, if you want bi options you’re stuck with one if you don’t want to count on Linhardt looking less ugly after the timeskip. That’s why there’s outrage. I’m not saying anyone was entitled to bi options at all, let alone ones that cater to their taste, but Dream Daddy’s characters don’t have to “compete” with average-looking bishies/a bara brick shithouse/etc since their age is the focal point of the game. Twitter’s upset that they can look at boys/men that suit their taste but unless they play a terribly designed female protagonist, they can’t touch.

Yeah. I'm surprised most people didn't pick up on that. It's not Mc being a fag but noticing the smile is fake.

What's there to do? You can't really stop them.

Very this. Then everyone’s happy, even those who aren’t.

And I couldn't be anymore happier
Fuck those hypocrites

youtube.com/watch?v=FxzWLMZN1Pk&feature=youtu.be&t=192
>you can start your moves by walking around the battlefield
That's kinda pointless, but also kinda cool

The anime cutscenes are rendered at 24 frames as a stylistic choice to make it look more anime. For the most part it work fine but apparently some scenes kinda look awkward because of it.

I have come to spread the holy text

Attached: D1K926fUwAAycGf.jpg large 2.jpg (1265x2048, 544K)

Claude might not be gay but he is still a fag

Based

no, idiot

wait are the teachers also different per route?

I'm gonna do a gimmick playthrough where I will always use that as a movement option.

Yeah, I personally don't see why it's a big deal to give players every option possible.

So is it something like:

Edelgard: Cool and calculating and just but harsh and tyrannical
Dimitri: believes in freedom and shit but is also angry and violent
Claude: power of friendship until it’s inconvenient and backstabs you

G

honestly he's more so

at least fags who are gay have sucking dick as an excuse, they're trying to get men by being that faggy but straight fags? they have zero excuses

I want to conquer the world with Dimitri!

Attached: dimitri_byleth.jpg (1000x750, 106K)

What character would you enjoy killing the most?

All the fags and dykes.

Claude because i can't fuck him

Dimitri

There are none, they're all bi so far.

No, they haven't been said to be route exclusive (and why would they?) but there are enough for choosing one with each house

I read it as tiles at first

I somehow still don't know if Byleth has actual dialogue. Does he/she?

I feel bad for Annette holy shit
>Dad walked out on her
>Best friend comes from an empire of gays but she's straight
>Her teacher can fuck her best friend
>Her teacher can fuck her dad and be her new dad/mom
The way it's going for her I might just pick her out of pity

>open twitter, search FE just for fun
>see some random fujo throwing a tanthrum about gay discrimination and male pandering
>curious, so i click her account
>she doesn't even owned a switch
>worse, she never even played any FE game before
why?

Attached: 1549320667830.png (646x362, 149K)

Claude because I can’t fuck him

>Reddit post telling all people complaining about Claude not being a fag to go play a dating sim gets removed by the mods
I tought you guys were memeing when you said Reddit was full of faggots.

Can you steal Mercedes if you're with the Black Eagles?

I want Empress to forcefully drag her back to the Empire.[/spoilers]

Also idk about the SJW crowd but I'm a gay woman and I'm very, very pleased with the options.

Attached: Mercedes_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 846K)

You can, you just have to play f!Byleth

They have a VA and battle quotes but I don’t know about dialogue

gay woman or """""""woman"""""""?
Im lesbo for mercedes too

Okay but I don’t wanna have to a woman to fuck a man anymore

Actual gay woman. Gonna have a hard time deciding who I'm gonna fuck on my second playthrough. First playthrough will be Empress, of course.

Attached: 1562003548473.jpg (895x3190, 351K)

Then choose one of the bi options instead.

Link thread
Honestly, they should make modpost banning any arguing about gayshit, last few days have been a cesspool of bullshit and can't even have any gameplay discussion without some whiny faggot seething over Claude not wanting to fuck their ugly ass

Why is the yellow guy overhead?

Dimitri hung him from a tree

Isn't Edelgard like 5'1?

To make the cover look stupid

Maybe she grew a lot in the timeskip, don't know if a womanlet is suited to be a badass emperor

Same. I've been in the tumblr tags just for funsies and there is a lot of salt over the MLM options and Claude not being one.

She's wearing heels, you dumb dumb.

Also I love that Seiros is fucking brutal.

Attached: 1550240049076.jpg (1080x567, 102K)

To make the gays mad.

I can see the doujins now
>Byleth (either) enters a relationship with Mercedes
>Annette has some reserves about her bestie being in a relationship with their teacher but is happy for her
>One night decides to roam the campus cause she can't sleep
>Sees a light on in a room and hears some noises coming from it
>Decides to take a peek
>Sees Byleth (either) getting railed by her dad
>Tormented between telling her best friend or letting her dad be happy

FE has a fucking massive fujo fanbase. It's part of the reason Ike is so popular.

Got deleted so I don't have the link anymore, sorry, have this ridiculous thread instead.
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ccrl7p/same_sex_support_situation/

>waah waah smashfagssss
Have fun or learn to filter them like everyone else does retard

I might romance Edelgard but not til second playthrough. Mercedes is my girl. Although I might fuck Annette's dad as M!Byleth on second playthrough for the memes.

I don’t really like any of them but I’m gonna have to just deal with it like always

How many lesbos are /ll/ing the loli?

Nevermind, found it.
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ccrjxt/half_of_you_need_to_go_and_play_a_different_game/

BaraCHADS RISE

Good, fuck em

More like 5’2” but yeah basically

Killing Annette then fucking her dad

lmao
Is Yea Forums the only place you can discuss the game without the angry gays complaining?

alois is cute! CUTE!
>gays upset
with what? Linhardt satiates twinkfags and the true patricians, barachads get 2

After Empress, I'll be very, very conflicted between Rhea, Dorothea and Mercedes.

I won't if she remains a loli, but if she gets a hot big titty adult version like Tiki, then fuck yeah.

Attached: 1562748169407.png (1214x1583, 557K)

Maybe on the second playthrough, but I can't resist the call of the Empress for my first time.

There are gays complaining this thread though

Fujos are upset, true gay and bisexual man are mostly happy with the options, at least I know I am.

Apparently there are gays that want normal guys rather than daddies and twinks

Dorthea looks too jarring for me. She looks like a jpop star in a mediaeval setting

Man thats fucking rad

You should know this by now, best boys are never gay.

Honestly why I'd never create something with romance/gay in it, people cant control themselves and never shut the fuck up so they ruin it for other people or just come off as assholes to people on the outside

This
The only thing I’m disappointed about is Claude but I like Linhardt and Alois. Gilbert doesn’t exist to me though

also the post itself

Attached: file.png (1293x347, 80K)

Post that drawing of Alois with a dad bod

if you arent upset Raphael isnt an option you arent a true barafag

>shitposting this thread*

>Blue Lions
Based
>Golden Deer
Chad's
>Black Eagles
Dumb niggers

Ywn fuck Raphael’s big bara tits busting out of his uniform

>with no survivors

Everything about Claude is him being a schemer, a charmer and a smooth talker. The bit about his smile you mentioned for example, his line about him being fine with your hands on his neck too, it’s his way of saying how much he trusts you.

The animation in the opening scene isn't in-engine. It's a video and the choppiness is a stylistic choice.

It is. Check everywhere. Or at least check this.

My male character will romance Alois meanwhile my female one will go after Hanneman

Likewise. Linhardt has been growing on me steadily since the leak, also his japanese voice is cute as fuck. I thought that was gonna be it though so hearing barachads got some love too is the best.
I'm sure Linhardt will probably look more like a proper lad post-timeskip
This is truly a tragedy though.
Watch Gilbert end up having the best supports

also what are the odds there's 2 characters post-timeskip that are bi for M!Byleth and we just haven't seen them yet? It seems just weird to me that they'd give the girls 5 but the lads 3

I generally don't understand why there is so much outrage on other sites about the gay representation in this game. Before, people were just hoping there would be some gay representation. Now, since the gay options aren't young hot men or whatever, these people are pissed. Was it all just some fucking lie? "I want gay representation but it only counts if I find the character to be hot!". This is a complete joke.

You can't even call out these fuckers because you'll be modded or banned. This "outrage" is ridiculous. The worst part is it's flooding actual discussion for the game so newcomers will probably be turned off. I've already seen posts made by people who wanted to try out Three Houses but are turned off by all the LGBT shit being spammed. This is incredibly stupid. Before, everyone seemed so positive and hyped about the game. Discussion was fun. Now, the fan base is split again over the dumbest shit.

I hope I'm missing something. I hope there's a legit reason people are angry and I'm not seeing it.

Attached: 1560965275670.png (563x729, 526K)

>homobros happy
I wanted dimitri goddammit. Not the 2 old farts we got instead. If I liked that kinda shit I would just download grindr and get some old man cock irl.

i'm starting to like claude a lot more lately

Post caps pls

>Edelgard: 6,666
>Dimitri: 5,916
>Claude: 3,948
You're just proving my point

I was gonna play on the closest camera setting anyways so this is cool as fuck.

They can never be satisfied and it just exposes them as fetishist rather than genuinely wanting representation

Edel looks like such a fucking shit.

Get some taste nigga, boys are nothing compared to men.

Everything they have said has been in battles, so far been a mute in everything else.

Ironically despite being the least customiseable avatar he's probably the most self insertable of them.

Excuse me you can't be bigoted like this on 4channel please remove your message

Everyone's upset that they can't fuck Claude but riddle me this Yea Forums
Would Claude want to fuck (You)?

Attached: Artwork_Claude.png (910x2048, 1.24M)

I’m glade Claude isn’t the perfect good guy while Edelgard and Dimitri both have dark sides

lmao

>I think you're severely underestimating how much representation means to certain people. Especially if video games are a coping mechanism for people, seeing characters of your sexuality/race/gender/etc does a lot to make you feel validated and enriches your experience with what you're playing.

You have to realize that people's feelings right now are very much reactionary - when you see something that goes against what you want, your first instinct is to be mad but that irrationality doesn't mean people don't care about the story, mechanics or gameplay. They're disappointed in the inequality of representation and they have every right to be and this is how they're going to react

give me a quick rundown on the gay characters
are they confirmed or just rumored?
if they're confirmed, which are they? I just want the manly guys

Attached: D_KCGuwXsAAQYbx.png (771x727, 410K)

>you can walk your units on the battlefield
>there's confirmed to be a loading screen minigame
>full voice acting for everything including the supports (which also are no longer just static images but more like cutscenes)
This game is doing a surprising amount of innovation for the series now that I think about it. why the fuck didn't pokemon take notes

>MLM options
Why the fuck can't people just say Gay or Male, I keep confusing this shit with pyramid/ponzi schemes

It was a shield of false virtue so boorish weird girls could keeping shlicking over ikemen yaoi without pc persecution.

It's the 2 old dudes and they're both confirmed.

>"Hello, I adress this heartfelt message to you in light of Fire Emblem Three Houses and its upcoming release. Recent leaks revealed that not only the gay support options are very rare ( 3 ) but they all carry a stereotypical vision of homosexuals, with two of them being old fathers and the third being a feminine looking guy. They are also non-important characters plot-wise, while the lesbian option is open to a house leader and are at the count of 5, which looks like double standards. Whatever happens later on in the game, I don't know what it'd cost to open more gay options with the same dialogues, but it would make a HUGE part of the community happy and feel loved and accepted ( which is not really the case as of now ). I love this series from the bottom of my heart, and such a skinny and cliché representation of us hurts like an unrequited love. Giving more such support options (through an update for instance ) would do wonders and would be pretty easy to do for a company which presumably loves its diverse devoted fans. Hoping that messages like mine, reflective of the vast majority of the community, will not be left unheard, thank you ! "

>Hoping that messages like mine, reflective of the vast majority of the community, will not be left unheard, thank you ! "

TIL Gays are the vast majority of Fire Emblem fans.

>the leader of the shakespeare house is over the top and flamboyant
>he’s also a schemer and a smooth talker
And some people still don’t get it huh

Attached: 28AEE8BE-2023-40C2-B932-45A7AAA11297.gif (561x620, 390K)

Just learn to read and learn what words start with what letters it’s not that hard

Linhardt, Alois and Gilbert. If you like bara, mature men or twinks you won

only 2?

If video games are your coping mechanism and you're mad because you can't fuck a particular boy, you need to eat a bullet already

The SJWs crying about the game are the self-hating fujoshi in denial kind, willing to bet the ones that don’t like BL or like daddy types are happy. If any lesbians are in on it they’re probably political gay. The bi options are absolutely wonderful, my only gripe is that I hate female Blyat but I feel like yurifags deserve this after only getting Rhajat of all characters in Fates. Maybe if I get my mitts on the season pass somehow I’ll consider using the costume for a yuri playthrough and go for Mercedes.
t. bisexual fujoshi waiting for the game to release so sweet, sweet subtext can be established and Japan can get to work

I can understand. They could truly satisfy all the gay men by giving us an option like Casper or Ferdinand, who are on the younger side but not as feminine-looking as Linhardt.

They don't want gay representation, they just want to force their sick fetishes, if it's not young, hot ikemen then it's worth shit in their eyes

fun fact: most of the people that complain about it were cis female

it was never about gay representation, it always about their sick fetishes

STANDING

Attached: ALL FOR REVENGE.jpg (740x960, 102K)

>or twinks you won
no you didnt the only young looking character is a reverse trap

I mean there's also lind but he's the femmest character in the game so I just left him out.

But yeah far as we know 3 gay options total and 2 are basically the exact same archetype.

Maybe true gay people thought like this, most of the ones complaining are degenerate fujos/trannies that wanted tho have canon fuel for their disgusting fanfics.

Probably not, we're both straight males and i'm closer to 30 than 20.

Gay is a slur tho’ and we are still so repressed, ain’t that right my fellow gay niggas? Go Eagles!

>all the porn we're gonna get of M!Byleth and the DILFs
this game is the gift that just keeps on giving

Attached: 1560723047684.jpg (1078x962, 167K)

Apparently the characters get aware about how stern Byleth is. Think girls talk about stern, grumpy old Byleth behind his back?

How come we are the teacher if we seem to be the same age as our students?

>they just want to force their sick fetishes
like all of Yea Forums then?

>reverse trap
You don't know what that means.

Alois is great but the rest are shit

Attached: D-ltZjNXYAIYYCG.jpg (325x400, 24K)

Linhardt's clearly a twink and his japanese voice suits it perfectly

I mean do you see that 1000 yard stare of his?

ON THE EDGE

Attached: DE3D07C7-EF06-48C2-9672-2515E8137022.jpg (1024x863, 97K)

>shitting on cute Linnie
Take that back he'll be a proper man after the timeskip!
i wonder why Gilbert though, he doesn't really look at all like a gay character.

what a bunch of cunts

Attached: file.png (379x101, 8K)

The chad claude
The virgin Dimitri
The incel Edelgard

Post yfw Linhardt grows into a daddy after the timeskip

I'm just slightly pissed because there are fewer gays than lesbians, the gays are all unimportant while a good number of the lesbos are super plot relevant, and to top it all off they didn't even pick a good variety of different kinds of characters for the few gay guys they chose.

Not like I expected anything different or am outraged or anything, I'm just sorta like "really?"

>Can't grind carpets with Petra or Catherine
THIS GAME SUCKS

Attached: D9DhNhsUEAASmuv.jfif.jpg (579x719, 61K)

Attached: 1546050256933.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Do you just say words in a certain order and hope you understood what each of them meant?

>fat balding unattractive slob would could pass as some dirty old bastard in a NTR doujin
Would probably confuse me as a generic brigand and kill me on sight

Wait, you can legit Yuri it up? Is Nintendo truly this based now?

Yeah, you can gay it up both ways. Everyone wins other than fujos and sjws

yeah that's like the main reason the homos are pissed. All the lebian options are great and the gay ones are meh at best unless you're really into daddies.

Support conversations were a mistake

This is the shit people should be focusing on rather than why they cant fuck whomever but that's too much work And would actually involve forming actual arguments with points

You explained it very well user.
I still don't understand why ISIS chose to go this route, when in Fates we had Niles who was pretty fujo-friendly both in appearance and personality.

Yeah, I don't personally care about the dude options but I do think it's odd that girls get one of the leaders and guys don't.

>somehow ends up looking hotter than Claude
would be based .
Will everyone be getting a timeskip design? Even chars like Alois and the teachers?
>meh at best
If you've got no taste

I almost want to play as female byleth just because how hot her x dimitri is

So is Byleth bisexual from the start or it's up to the player to decide if he's gay/bi/straight

Attached: 1488777371.png (136x102, 24K)

That's hilarious. Do these characters swing both ways or do you gotta gay 'em up? Won't mind either way, personally.

Fortress Knight because fuck damage.

We know students get timeskip designs, but we don't know if the teachers do.

who's to say there won't be other lads for you to fuck post-timeskip? None of the reviewers are allowed to talk about the game past the first act until release date, it makes sense to me that there'd be 2 more love options for M!Byleth to round his up to 5 as well

Yeah, but Yea Forums is atleast honest about it
>if some user want to fuck loli, that user will say that he want to fuck a loli cunny
>if some user want to fuck mommy, that user will say that he want to have mommy's milk
At least don't be a hypocrite and pretended that it was gay representation, because it's not, it never was

I want to play as magic based class.
Is there a lot of difference between Mage, Warlock, Bishop and Dark Bishop?
Never played these games

Pretty sure there aren't any hard gay/lesbians. It's straight or bi only.

Going from past games, they're not actually gonna mention sexuality or anything. Romance options actually don't mean much in FE other than getting the S support conversations and child units (which isn't applicable to Three House anyway).

They swing both ways iirc. It's a pretty big step up from how Fates handled it

Because it shows the units that have S support with you either way at any point in the game during any route. It’s been confirmed by leaks and now this that there’s only 3 male options anyway.

We don't know, the game isn't out yet.

The menu that shows the supports shows ALL of them. Plus the numbers exactly match up the leaks.

Holy fuck, that's based. Guess I gotta get it now. Can you fuck the slutty looking teacher? I'd go for her.

it's funny because Gil and Alois being gay is actually very progressive since they're not conventionally attractive hot young lads. I'm interested in seeing how ISIS will handle it with actual mature characters like them

Fates was the same though, it's just that there was only one option for both, and lesbians had to fuck a child unit
And well frankly both options were shit

this guy can't be straight
his pecs are begging to get out and be played with

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 801K)

You. Keep talking.

Fair enough. Bit of a shame but only because I'd have rather the numbers were even. Pretty happy since I was aiming for Linhardt anyway

Just changes what type of magic tomes you fight with
Honestly don't play these games, franchise went to shit years ago and has been a downward spiral community wise ever since.

Rhajat a shit

I'm still fucking mad that's the only lesbian option in Fates.

By women

>I'd have rather the numbers were even
That's odd.

Attached: 1513724489928.jpg (829x776, 89K)

Yeah but only as a male.

I'm not sure, the only 2 I can remember are the female lord and the magical loli of plot devices. I think there's a milf though.

You can only S Rank (romance) one person and CBA supports are usually ultra platonic to accommodate that. Byleth is whatever you think they are.

You are projecting your mental disease on someone else. Don’t do that.

Very happy with the lesbian options. In a perfect world I'd also get Petra, Catherine, Shamir and Manuela, but I know that's wishful thinking.

Can't wait to play as F!Byleth and conquer crestbitches by day, eat out Edelgard by night.

THAT IS ACTUALLY FUCKING AMAZING

CARLOS

>Hire artist that does predominantly art for fujoshi-related series
>A fanbase known for loving cute twink faggots
>Make the only faggots two old men and ONE twink
Sasuga, INTSYS.

Attached: 1546896971945.png (300x310, 7K)

Attached: 1557283627369.jpg (1200x1120, 150K)

Golden Deer is so shit. The guys are ugly, their leader is literally a cunning nigger, & there are so yuri options despite having pretty cute girls.

Blur Lions have handsome guys and a super cute yuri option, also timeskip Dimitri is cute. Black Eagles have a nice mix of everything and it's the tyrant aka best route.

And that's a GOOD thing!

Wait, is this stuff confirmed?

Do it.

>predominantly art for fujoshi-related series
A big fat lie, the artist is known for Otome games, aka romance games centered about a girl and the boys she wants to fuck, she is in fact incredibly famous for these games, fujo shit is not even on their radar.

Downside to the Black Eagles is everyone dresses like a fucking dork.

Yes, reviewers can talk about first act stuff now, it's just post timeskip that's still NDA'ed.

>Golden Deer is led by a chad and has no faggots on either side
Based as fuck

really?
I laughed

Attached: butler.png (300x320, 187K)

>chad
>cunning
he's a jew user

Might actually pick this game up. Looks like an improvement over Fates.
Wasn't expecting to get into a FE game again though

Wont stop people from writing fanfics and drawing Claude getting his guts rearranged

>He doesn't know

Feel the same here, everything I've seen from e3 onwards is convincing me that the series might actually be good again

The males are hard confirmed. Someone posted a screenshot of their supports hitting S Rank.
The same person also confirmed Edelgard, Mercedes and Dorothea. They didn't exactly say that Sothis and Rhea were because of the NDA/spoilers I assume, but they said "the leaks are more or less correct" so yeah they're probably it.

Dimitri "Dragon Slayin' and Fag Flayin'" Blaiddyd

That's what brings her paycheck nowadays but her nitro chirai works are well known in fujo circles.

Sauce?

Manuela? Yes you can.

Attached: 361CB0D0-A140-48D0-9E9C-74FEA2B6233D.jpg (4096x3312, 1.34M)

MALDITA LISIADA

>chad
>dumb
Nah.

Her most famous games are easily here fujoshit you retard.

Nyx was great I tell you what.

>fujo shit is not even on their radar

Attached: IMG_4608.jpg (400x230, 13K)

Any confirmation as to whether or not Edelgard and Dimitri are related? I hope they are, I'll feel even better about fucking her and killing him.

Attached: IMG_20190713_123554-1.jpg (3947x3166, 860K)

Here’s one.

Attached: E05BE103-3AD7-478F-A54A-7D43AF93C7B9.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

What stops me from letting gathering potential threats characters to my house in one group and let them all die in battle before the time skip?

he's not dumb though, he literally pretends to be silly to take advantage of others in the released material

Excellent, user. Thank you kindly.

Please, whichever Byleth and house you choose, don't kill Annette and then fuck Alois. That's just wrong.

Ah, I wanted a hard confirmation for the female gay options. But thanks anyway user

Why is it wrong?

did you mean gilbert

>not even from the main houses
why?

They're not related though

Yeah, sorry.