Majula...home

Majula...home

Attached: 9663BBF8-18EF-45F1-8F0F-7F78C78845F4.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPy1H2lARA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You better believe it

Whoa. Is this a best dark souls thread?

The most SOULful location.

The only good area in a pile of trash areas

'least it was before I forgot why I came here.

Attached: 2016-01-04_00004.jpg (1920x1080, 867K)

Majula's theme > Firelink Shrine's > Hunter's Dream's

I hate the DS3 theme. At least I can change it to a better one by giving the firekeeper those eyes or whatever.

Hunter's Dream has the best theme during the moon phase.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPy1H2lARA

It's generally better at setting a mood too.

I wish there were more trees in Majula or maybe just one big tree in the middle of the town.

Lel, upboated fellow gentlesir xdd

best theme

Majula > Firelink Shrine DS1 > Hunter's Dream > Firelink Shrine DS3

You know it to be true.

>What made me live here..? Heh... I think it was the weather.

Majula is the most cozy hub area in the series.

Attached: 1478842355110.jpg (480x360, 21K)

99 Lifegems OCD intensifies

>Herald is voiced by a black

At least it was before i killed all the NPCs

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

Attached: ds3 is shit 6.webm (1280x720, 745K)

How do I farm more human effigys, is there anyway besides spamming bonfire acsetics?

I just want to beat the Darklurker.

Dogs drop them. There's some dogs outside the other blacksmith who does infusions in lost bastille.

Can't really deny any of that
My only deal-breaking flaws with Ds2 are ADP being essential to have fun, the graphics downgrade and the enemy placement/certain bosses
If these 3 things were fixed, DS2 would easily be the best Souls game, as I could disregard the small things like the "THIS IS DARK SOULS" mentality and hitboxes

>DS2 hitboxes
>Small

Attached: gmfwd9ilj4911.jpg (326x318, 36K)

don't forget the power wield or whatever that gives you another kind of stance if you have 1.5x weapon requirements

Dark souls 2? More like Dark Poo Poo

Join Covenant of Champions to stop despawn, kill bastille dogs.

it appears as such. Good timing too cuz I was just about to fire it up

I agree with most of that except I still think being immobilized for taking a sip is dumb. The slow HoT is enough to balance it.

damn nice shadow

the only problem with majula is if you listen to the music with shit speakers you'll leave with tinnitus