Shelly is cute. Cute!

Attached: shelly1.jpg (1594x1594, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS GOLDEN YEARSSSSS

qt chicks in badass armor > qt chicks in bikini armor

Imagine her all sweaty and stripping it off after a long op

The couple of levels we got in the early access stuff and the Halloween update make me optimistic. Do we know how many levels we're getting? I'm not expecting a full 3/4 episode thing, but at least half of what a complete version of DN3D offers would be nice.

7 zones with like atlesst 2 or 3 levels inside from the look of it

What the fuck is taking them so long?

It's literally coming out next month. They probably just had to do some quick legal scrubbing cause of the whole Iron Maiden thing, and then get her actress to record some lines joking about the whole affair.

So anywhere from 14-21 levels. Considering how big the levels are it'll probably take someone about an hour or 2 more to finish this game than Duke 3D.

We Ion Fury, now.

Imagine her keeping it on instead.

>fan art that looks nothing like the character

Should be forbidden desu, just draw your own stuff if you only know one face

How the fuck is it possible for the game to have taken them so long when there is so little content?

Really wish they'd put a demo out, half a level or anything. If it the gunplay is half as fun as it looks I'm sold.

Officials dev twitter follows

Attached: 20190712_221055.png (705x284, 51K)

Retro trash. Way to ruin a nice character design by putting her in a game for ants.

Both are shit so take your pick.

suck it down

Attached: 24c7cddcf00bc9341fafad5940ae5417d928271a.jpg (712x911, 203K)

From snips I heard here and there the people working on it were doing it as a passion project on top of their regular jobs

Cute lesbian

There is a demo. It's just an early access one so you gotta pay for the game first.

Anyway, it feels like a more refined version of older Build stuff like DN3D or Shadow Warrior.
Shelly still moves fast and the weapons, the pistol, shotgun, SMGs, minigun, etc. will feel familiar in function. I'd say they definitely feel like they have more punch to them, which is useful because enemies are either hitscan or using projectile weaponry that will hit like a motherfucker so doing more damage in kind feels like a good tit for tat.

Is there an official art of her?

Yes

Attached: 23ead08b604595b5923f3d141ca0eb4c0f903e8a.jpg (433x702, 21K)

Attached: 1ffc677b3c520d889090df9cbf03ddd8d0f6711e.jpg (2560x1440, 641K)

based

Yeah, a lot of the official art like
and
are homages to other famous FPS art.

>Wolfenstein 3D
>Doom PS1

Any others?

>owner of 3drealms posted all of the concept art for bombshell since she was originally created
>they drew her topless multiple times
steamcommunity.com/games/562860/announcements/detail/1676902239539040353
It's on fucking Steam too, 3DRealms are chads.

And that was DNFs downfall. George wanted to be the biggest dick on the block and thus kept pushing DNF back. He was too Chad

>Brussard
>chad
I can't say that with a straight face no matter how many layers of irony I'm under.

Think about it user. He never compromised. It was too much.

He ruined his company and Duke by not following through with his plans and eventually having to sell the entire IP.