What's the most well optimized game? For me it's Doom 2016 (Vulkan)

What's the most well optimized game? For me it's Doom 2016 (Vulkan).

Attached: doom 2016.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Any Game that runs on the serious engine.

Attached: 16-15-26-632.jpg (271x377, 19K)

played this on a gt 1030

RCT 2

I'm still amazed how good can it look and how smooth it runs

If anthing it's the lightning choices that sometimes gives me a headache/sickness. Everything is a shade of red

wtf are you me? I was going to post this

RCT 2 used to run perfectly fine on even the absolute worst PCs possible at the time, no matter how big your park got.

For me? it's quake (software renderer)

The engine craps out whenever it has to display large chunks of foliage like the city square in front of the museum in SS3.
Fixing this is actually one of Croteam's main focus points for SS4.

Max Payne 2.
I played it on a 2005 computer with no graphic card at all and it ran perfectly at 60fps with no drops.

MGSV, game runs on ps3

Someone at remedy is a fucking smartass for emulating dx9 effects without requiring it

And that's why I love them. I have trouble believing in the "10 000 ennemies on screen at once". though.

Just Cause 2 ran + looked great on a toaster. I have no idea how they managed to make JC3 run so awfully while looking not much better

Attached: 1fca56d96d8bbdb211ab9a2a2916e5e6_1920_KR.jpg (800x450, 94K)

Alien Isolation or Doom 2016

It's supposedly meant to scale with your specs, so only people with super expensive meme machines at the time it comes out will get to see that many enemies

Mainly because they give JC series to the B team. That's why JC3 & 4 runs and looks like shit whereas Mad Max & Rage 2 has that JC2 technical qualities. Especially Mad Max.

this but quake 2 (software renderer)

DMC4

Though any MT Framework game really.

How are these engines optimized?

ME2 runs pretty well on my laptop with integrated intel chip

Damned, Croteam, you fooled me! I hope I'll have a good rig by the time SS4 comes out.

dragon's dogma PC

I only have issues with it in co-op. Even with minimum settings it runs ~45fps.

ran this on high on a 770 without a single frame drop past 60fps