Bloodborne movie gaining traction!!

Are you excited/v/?

Attached: Capture68678789.png (845x836, 710K)

El goblino de las americas...

>They’re both random enemies

The cast is already appalling

>Boyega
Hopefully with a director that can keep him in line.

>Netflix
No

Celestial Emissary and Cleric Beast confirmed

I hope they cast no whites in this game. Japanese are cool.

Babyface

based boyega-bloodborne poster comes up with an expansion

El oeste..está terminado

He literally looks Down's.

It's fake you stupid fucks

>mutt with blue eyes
how is this possible
dont you need 2 blue eyed parents to get blue eyes?

Insiders are saying that Boyega is playing the character "Micolash", name being changed to just "Mick"

Attached: 1553494000972.jpg (706x674, 82K)

let's be honest, if you don't recognize boyega-bloodborne poster, you're not a true elite Yea Forumseteran of 4channel

coping snoy

>you got a girlfriend a cute girlfriend
What reaction will this get in bloodborne universe?

>victorian europe scenario
>nigger as lead
unless he will be getting wipped left and right, this will be shit

>bloodborne
more like americanborn

Attached: 1516155048097.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

I like Boyega as an actor. I just think he keeps getting shit direction and is also a cunt irl.

Almost as based as Prime.

Attached: 1529050992964.png (861x630, 961K)

How do you reach age 16 and still have a face like a toy baby?

yeah he was so great as uppity nigger in that terrible movie, or incompetent uppity nigger in star wars

What the fuck is that beast on the left

Ludwig

This shit is gonna be bad no matter who they cast, Netflix doesnt make very good original content

Can we pleas not use the n word?
This isn't Yea Forums you know.

This is one of those things where they get cast because they're in a popular TV show. Same shit happened with Game of Thrones

Do anons still believe this exists or is this just another shitposting thread?

4chanigger

How does it feel that he has a beautiful cute gf and you don't?

Attached: gaten-matarazzo-2-1.jpg (1068x698, 317K)

well the article is from yesterday but its most likely a shitpost thread anyway

>he has blue eyes and his skins and his skins lighter than an italian
>shes white
their kids will be white

In April (of the CURRENT YEAR) I bought a new Samsung 4k TV and, since it is a smart TV (smarter than me) I subscribed to Netflix. Tomorrow, at the 14th of July, the subscription should be renewed, but instead I will cancel it. And I doubt I'm making a mistake here.

Who plays Niggerman?

He admitted that his gf prefers his British co star.

I really don't care

smart tvs have microphones on them and can be hacked into and used to bug your house even when they appear to be turned off
some models even have cameras in too

Which co-star is British?
Not that it matters, though. He still got to kiss and hug and probably finger her, despite his goblin face.

Is the one on the left even on a TV show? I only recognize him from a commercial.

No one:

Not a single soul:

Netflix: LeT's MaK3 a Bl0oDbOrNe LiVe AcTiOn MoViE

So what? They will record me when I'm jacking off to shemale gloryhole videos?

epic twitter meme bro
love it

Wow americans really look like that meme

Hellooooooo reddit

4channel is a friendly site, so it wouldn't limit freedom of speech like an evil nazi, nigger.

She's Asian I think

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí
todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Insecto. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro del Este. Al negro de la Discordia.

Amén

Yea Forums doesn't have freedom of speech

Attached: 1510525634969.jpg (634x581, 62K)

Attached: anta a mufuggin baka.jpg (664x936, 636K)

i hope they make him an abominatiion el goblino

Attached: 1511587073774.jpg (634x635, 115K)