The Switch Lite is really fucking ugly

The Switch Lite is really fucking ugly.

Attached: D_HeauDXkAE30wf.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

Why is it still so big?
Why didn't they bother rounding the system since the Joy-Cons aren't seperate controllers anymore?
Why is docking functionality removed?
What were they thinking?

>vita is barely pocketable
What are they thinking with the slite?

It's less ugly than the original Switch.

Probably Switch players have fatter hands

It sure is but at least it has a few fun games, the vita was all weeb loser stuff.

Less ugly than the Vita with it's dumbfuck touchpad

>vita touchpad is ugly
Ok

Attached: 20190523_121955~2.jpg (2288x1280, 470K)

Special editions don't count. If we're going by those, the original 3ds is the best version because of the OOT skin.

Attached: 315ef885dbef95f8b9152ef4c4b4e001.jpg (550x500, 51K)

Because it's gonna have a fuckhuge battery.
The original switch shell was like 85% battery.
Same tegra in the new one. Big battery in the new one. Battery is a lot cheaper in a rectangle than vita oval shape.
Docking removed because nintendo wants you to buy the normal switch as well. Seriously that is technically speaking the only justification.
They were thinking (rightfully so) we're gonna make so much fucking money

>Because it's gonna have a fuckhuge battery.
Except it has the same battery. It has that extra hour because it has a smaller screen and the joycons don't need to you know what? I don't care suck a dick.

looks a bit like the gba, only rectangular like every other nintendo handheld ever except the gba itself.

looks like nintendium is back on the menu

Attached: 81z8EDJ1lUL._AC_.jpg (2560x2394, 488K)

But the regular vita touchpad is just the playstation buttons in a pattern so I don't get how its ugly

>extra hour
Well that justifies it then (sarcasm)

switch lite has much better specs and a bigger, higher resolution screen, with better controls

The PSVita will only be appreciated when its too late

>basically a ps3 in your pocket
>could play comfy ps1, PSP games
>ridiculously easy to hack
>ergonomic and has dual analog
>device looked sexy af and there was something charming about the OS. I'm stoned right now and I can practically see the icons in the OP's pic wiggling all cute and shit

Sure, my 3ds has definitely gotten more hours from me, but crawling into bed and playing wipeout on vita is peak comfy. Also, the Vita is EASILY the most respectable handheld to play in public, even more than the switch.

Attached: GTA_Vice_City_Stories_PSP_boxart.jpg (279x357, 30K)

It has a smaller battery ~4k ma vs the ~3k ma in the lite. The processor is gonna be new too but I think that one is gonna be smaller than on an OG Switch.

vic had a hard life

I hate how plasticy it looks. I wish it had a more premium look and feel

premium toy for premium manchildren just like you
bling bling wahoo

Ok

imagine all the wet bitches you could get with gold switch
like damn nigguh

mhmm

I'm asexual

like bitch ya fiiiine but i have coins to collect and peach to reach, move away bitch

> OP wants a pretty handheld console
what a pussy. Who actually puts a console in their pocket? grow up.

I think it looks quite good.

No need to be rude. We're all just human beings with emotions who come here to talk about a common interest. Hurling insults at someone from the comfort of your home might be fun, but words matter and they do affect people.

Do better.

Attached: 15546644.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Im honestly baffled at how normalfags were unfazed by the Vita's slick design while falling for Nintendo's Fisher Price looking abomination.

I just don't want to be seen in public with a Fisher Price toy

The Vita honestly couldve had better looking games had there been more support for the handheld.

Agreed. It looks like a buffed up McDonalds toy