Game of the decade is shit after all

>game of the decade is shit after all
OH NONO NO NOOO NOOOOOO

Attached: 1562875052374.png (880x1757, 445K)

>it's another cyberpunk thread

Why do you let these people advertise through "controversy" all over your board Yea Forums?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY INTERIOR DECORATING

A smash thread died for this

NO A WANT TO DECORATE MY DOLL HOUSES CDPROJEKT YOU FUCKING HACKS GAME IS RUINED

btw nice tweet post thread nigglet

Hahahaha, even Mass Effect let you buy a fucking fish tank. This is going to just be another shooting gallery that's sold as """role-playing""" or """story focused""" because it has muh cinematic cutscenes. What a turd.

The game will probably still be pretty good but boy fucking howdy am I sick and tired of the Internet sucking its dick like TW3.

NOOOOO I WANTED TO BUILD SETTLEMENTS ALL OVER NIGHT CITY FUCK FUCK FUCK WILL THE GAME STILL HAVE QUEST MARKERS??

Attached: 6C8ED585-F1BE-4C7C-8C13-1AD95A353AE2.jpg (680x689, 26K)

>it somehow feels very weird for cyberpunk to decorate an interior

Yet interior decorator fans still insist! When will they realize developers know better than them?!?!

>feels weird to decorate an interior in cyberpunk
Most of the cyberpunk settings have used camo or something similar to change the appareance of environments. What the fuck are they talking about?

Attached: ss_be8a285f0fca33cb46944a8d2fce8d1014fcf10a.1920x1080.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>customizing your character = ok
>customizing your base = not ok, literally a dollhouse sim, non content and also cringe
nice one

they pulled that out of their asses. shittiest excuse i could think of

What's with all the Cyberpunk FUD today?

yes that would feel really weird thematically for a person living in a soulless corporate dystopia to try to customize their tiny living space

who giiiivesssssss a shiiiiiiiit

I never assumed or even wanted to be able to buy different apartments and customise them in this game, fuck of with this GTA Online bullshit

>you can customise your characcter in fuckin bloodborne
> wahhh why cant' I buy and customize apartments too, it's only logical if you can customise your character!!

no it fuckin ain't

Attached: 1559898649717.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

>implying they won't go back to default male/female V and blame it on lack of crunch time

ohnonono posting needs to be a banable offence

This desu. Game looks decent and I'll probably get it, but it doesn't look any better than your average open-world game to be honest.

every time you make this thread or threads like it someone will look into it closer and preorder it.

I'm not a furry, but...

Attached: 0c4.png (599x605, 16K)

Yea Forums autists are literally seething because they can't decorate a room HAHAHAHA

It's funny how CJProjekt talked shit about New Vegas not being good enough but so far it seems that Cyberpunk 2077 is lacking a lot in comparison. Don't forget that the devs also confirmed you can't kill important characters.

did you just compare bloodborne to cyberpunk you fucking degenerate?

Be outraged, dude. Collect (You)s from naive cyberpunk kids

>it somehow feels weird for cyberpunk to decorate your interior
Why tho?

You're a fucking badass murderer retard

>let
I sure can't stop it. Can you?

ez, spam threads like this with single word responses not quoting anybody.

There are a lot more users here than advertisers.