Honestly, if it just docked it would be perfect

Honestly, if it just docked it would be perfect

Attached: 88E41BA5BFFB4CA9902A2144A894C834.jpg (793x793, 59K)

fuck off fag! go buy a regular switch.

Already have one. But I would have preferred a smaller model that's easier to carry around

Wouldn't it overheat if it was dockable?

Until the sticks fail from being crammed in tight denim pockets and sat on.

what kind of retard does that

i always kept my psp/vita in my bag

If you have a dock then you don't need a lite

Honestly if the bezel wasn't so big it'd look a lot better.

If this is a problem for you, just grow up and use your pockets for your phone, keys, and wallet. Then it won't even cross your mind, and you can simply buy a slim case for it, and keep it in a nice bag.

You’re going to need a bag either way. I don’t get the size making a difference if it won’t fit in your pocket

Sticks are going to drift regardless

Ill never understand bezel fags

Who knows

This.

This really. I don’t get it. It’s the ONE feature I assumed they would absolutely keep, and just sell a separate dock and controller if you felt like you wanted to do so in the future.

>carrying a bag around
Are you 12 years old?
Or do you keep it in your man purse?..

Attached: 224.jpg (660x860, 98K)

Well for me it's mostly just wasted space that could have shrunk the device more. But I'm not an engineer so I don't know how the internals would look like if they shrunk it more.

If it was dockable you would complain about needing to buy new controllers

It’s more that the device would cost more (thinner bezels = newer, expensive tech) and be more fragile. It’s a no brainer the decision they made

With the regular dock, yeah. With a small dock with fans designed to cool down the handheld then not.
But Nintendo doesn't want to make more money out of people willing to spend $60-$90 on a Lite dock and $80 on a extra pair of Joy Cons.

Why are you men so much against carrying a bag around?
I literally don't understand when 100 years ago it was the other way around.

I agree. It's so fucking massive that when I saw the first images I thought you could still detatch the sides

Yeah, that is the reason I'm not getting it. I understand why they did it though, it'll sell like hot cakes but me, I'm waiting for Switch Pro.