UN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN...

UN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE Sunless Sea/Fallen London thread. SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE S

Attached: THE SUN.png (340x442, 72K)

THE BEST

Goddammit I just want to help this illegal little bastard achieve his nefarious dreams.

Attached: dawnmachine.jpg (400x315, 42K)

>neathy thread
been a while.

>tfw just accidentally imprisoned myself
i hate the rats and cats card so fucking much

Attached: Scutteringcompany.png (100x130, 9K)

Yeah, it sucks. Just sell one of them? Unless you're using the Matriarch for the +1 Respectable the Scuttering Squad completely outclasses her.

FUCK Judgements

but that's my cat man. I just don't want to give up my squad either because the stat boosts are too useful and i haven't found anything that comes close

REVOLUTIONARIES OUT

Any Seekers have advice on finding people to betray? I need my fourth for the first candle and am running out of money for cats.

YOU TAKE THE MOON AND YOU TAKE THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN. THE SUN.

Attached: Mungs2.png (1764x2779, 515K)

>outright doubles your Suspicion
Literally the worst card.

Is it too late to get into Fallen London?

Nah, not at all. It's still going strong.

TOUSSAINT!
LLLLLLLL'OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUVERRTUURE!

Attached: 52164991_2343523705672002_1834586462918541312_o.jpg (1920x1040, 173K)

That's good to hear. Playing Sunless Seas has made me really interested in the universe. Though at the same time, I hear the actual Fallen London game has some microtransactions. Do they lock out content behind it or anything?

Yeah, there's a bit of stuff locked that way. The great majority of stuff is free but after a while you'll probably want some answers that are hidden in FATE-locked content. Equipment is generally not locked, though (or if it is, has a non-FATE equivalent).

Is there a mod that makes sunless sea not hellish to play?

I really do want to enjoy it, but it is just too fucking boring.

Wait, I worded that terribly - the only thing FATE purchases is new stories. The majority of these are just side-content but there are some that will have major answers to questions. If there's equipment to be gained from these storylines there's normally a FATEless equivalent you can get by just playing, with a few exceptions.

Ah, then that's not too bad. I think.
I'll look to giving it a shot next week when I'm on holiday. I appreciate the info, user.

No problem.

>when I'm on holiday
It's a game with time limited actions. You spend 10-20 minutes using your actions and then leave it for several hours before doing some more.

In the time you've spent in this thread you could have completed the tutorial and started in one of the low level areas,

i haven't played in a while but i think i just used cheat engine and changed the ship speed and echoes

>it is just too fucking boring
yeah, the speed/resource management makes for great atmosphere until you get to grips with it at which point it's just tedious