SWSH Has all new Pokemon models

>because they couldn't properly transfer over the models from S&M

Fucking APOLOGIZE

twitter.com/XenoChu/status/1149840551702925312?s=09

Attached: 26785324677.png (2048x1744, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ty5lUK-EM-A
youtube.com/watch?v=mbDOrjE4ka4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
twitter.com/HiboshiV/status/1149950010269851649
nintendosoup.com/japanese-pokemon-fans-demand-to-know-which-pokemon-has-been-cut-from-sword-and-shield/
youtube.com/watch?v=nrCVmPlkIr4
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2olmtb/interview_with_masuda_on_oras_and_why_there_is_no/
reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/9q0pug/game_freak_on_why_rivals_in_pokemon_arent_jerks/
youtu.be/6MYAGyZlBY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I call massive bullshit

Even if it's true, it's due to their unending incompetency and not out of care or effort.
Pokemon died the moment it went 3D.

Attached: 1560343137391.png (630x441, 224K)

the entire reason they made those super-detailed models that made the 3DS games drop frames like crazy is because they were intended to be futureproofed
they are so fucking incompetent

>"new" models
a shame still uses same dogshit animations from X/Y though. The people designing the characters are the only talent left at GameFreak.

Attached: 1562859388946.jpg (1036x1450, 649K)

So did they lose their files, or did they think recreating all those models and re-regging them with the exact same animations is a good idea?

>make overly-designed models that slog down the 3DS hardware purely for future-proofing
>make new models anyway
>reuse the exact same animations anyway
Every day I hate this company more and more.

Attached: 1488001964961.png (1201x884, 2.39M)

As this user stated they were made to be future proofed, and is why the fucking games ran like shit on 3DS.

So I kinda doubt this, fucking GameFreak..

You can see it. Small indie company, please understand.

Attached: 1562964319218.webm (617x640, 2.93M)

Creatures Inc. is in charge of the modeling and designs.

They're so fucking full of shit and the fact that people even believe them is insane.

Attached: imposibru.webm (854x478, 1.74M)

No, I will not apologize. They made the last gen run like shit ON PURPOSE for this, and once they got here they were too incompetent to do the job properly so instead of asking for help they said "fuck it" and axed the roster. I am 100% confident porting the models would be possible, but gamefreak is incompetent.

Attached: 1345689365437.jpg (900x900, 105K)

Attached: WaryKeenBalloonfish.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>create models way too advanced for the 3DS
>claim they're future-proofing them so they can be used later and reduce workload on future titles
>put them in a couple phone games
>the next mainline game scraps them entirely and makes new models from scratch
>this takes so much work they they have to exclude a number of Pokémon from the new games
>despite this they're almost identical and have the same copy-pasted animations anyway

Attached: 1557863769919.jpg (385x375, 35K)

USE THE FUCKING LET'S GO MODELS YOU IDOTIC LAZY CHINKS

Attached: redjak.png (400x416, 152K)

Where can I buy those plushies?

>New models
>But the same animations
That's complete fucking bullshit, and people will believe it.
Meanwhile Yo-kai Watch's models were all future proofed from the start, and you got to see how truly high definition they were in the anime openings/endings. Game Freak are so hilariously incompetent.

Attached: YKW4 Keita Fumi Inaho.jpg (1195x673, 67K)

The Let's Go models are literally just the 3DS ones. Game Freak is just lying out their ass again

Why is it so fucking hard for Game Freak to get things right?

>we are not lazy, we are inept!

Why would you make new models and have them look exactly the same

I'll apologize when i actually see the models side by side with the x/y model in blender/3ds max
until then fuck off

I like the webm, since it shows how progressively worse GF became, when in the end thy didn't even have Blastoise move an inch. Meanwhile fucking chinks manage to have it move around and use it's fucking canons.

It's either sheer incompetence or pure bullshit, how the fuck can you fail to fucking transfer models to one game to another, but import animations just fine? Even some random nobodies with UE4 can do a better job.

Of course they couldn't transfer the models from S&M, all the new Pokemon they made weren't in that game so it wasn't possible... Oh wait, you mean all the old Pokemon that are in Sword and Shield? The very same Pokemon that they tried to cover their asses over last time with "we were making them future proof" and now they're not? So they lied then or they're lying now? Honestly Pokemon needs to die, there's too many of them and balancing issues brought this problem along. I love creating a team of 6 from any given type for fun to randomly play against people online but with this change I won't be able to do that any more. The story and plot of each game has become worse as each generation came around and the only thing I looked forward to was the Pokewaifus and getting to play/see new Pokemon. Culling 6/5 of the dex was the point that made me realize that for the first time I won't buy a Pokemon game and thinking about it fucking sucks man

Attached: 1516946428303.jpg (687x686, 75K)

They told a lie that made them look even more stupid

So they're either lying or incompetent

does anyone know where one could buy these plushies? Can't find a store anywhere at all, never brought a doll before but really like that scorbunny.

cool, now repost this but without the cancerous reddit cat

>Waste all that time making models
>Can't even use them
Sasuga

Reminder that Game Freak claimed that developing for the Switch was "five times harder" than developing for the 3DS.
There really is no saving this company.

Attached: 1554727704973.jpg (2528x2871, 2.58M)

how the fuck did this chinese game get approved it's making the mainline look shit as fuck

(You)

Attached: do it pete.jpg (740x960, 600K)

Just let this fucking company die already

Attached: 1561970087422.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Basically, the fact they are using incompetency as a cover should send warning signs to anyone interested in these games.

Honestly I'm waiting for Sword and Shield to actually release so the models can be ripped out and compared to 3ds models.

>gotta catch em all
>*transfers all pokemon over from pokemon bank, effectively cheating to skip 99% of the game and complete pokedex instantly*
>based developers end this nonsense for good
>somehow this is a bad thing according to reddit and nu/v/

Attached: 1513180255049.png (706x412, 278K)

Kill me, Pete

>'Gotta catch 'em all'
>Now 'Gotta catch some of 'em'
Yeah real nice going retard

Pokebank was a mistake, but the dumb shit they're doing here is even worse.

>Retards falling for bait
Grow brains.

Not even a pokemon fan but I dont understand why GF is so fucking bad. Youd think theyd want to make a badass game for the switch. I know pokemon prints money and all that, but man how does a company worth so much with complete backing from Nintendo just shit the bed like this? I'm glad I sold my switch. It has been nothing but a disappointment since odyssey came and went for me and seeing how shit Nintendo's lineup was for this year (basically two games from small children or women in pokemon and animal crossing), I said fuck it. Botw 2 and prime 4 wont be out until 2020 and by then I'll be getting a ps5.

You can still catch all of 'em who live in that region the game takes place, what's the issue, it's not like this is the last Pokémon game ever made, as long as it holds me over until Pokemon Gun where they'll expand on the Pokedex I'm fine.

I honestly don't see the issue with not having all Pokemon.
Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness where damn fucking good and they didn't have them all. Their animations where actually competent though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ty5lUK-EM-A

imagine being such a garbage eating cocksucker that you defend game freak in any capacity. don't forget that every single faggot defending this garbage is a mega cuck

Attached: 1562540410035.jpg (470x470, 146K)

>can't transfer old pokemon before becoming champ
Amazing how technologically advanced the old games were.

Attached: Porterlabor.png (248x480, 25K)

>GF is incompetent and failed to create the "future proofed models" they were sopposed to make in X/Y
>fans have to apologize
how about GF apoligize for making X/Y and OR/AS run at 4fps in doubles for literally no benefit?

>3ds games run like shit because of the futureproofed models
>can't use models in the now future
fucking kek is there any developer more incompetent than gamefreak

They know that at some point you need a bit of quality to get people to play your games.

Attached: ho-oh.webm (1920x910, 2.32M)

I actually knew someone who was retarded enough to capture an entire dex for each game. He's also a shiny hunter so there's that too.

Attached: 1555882795558.png (450x532, 172K)

>remake hundreds of models from scratch because you can't port them
>put almost zero improvement or differences in them in the process

This is either a lie or the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Gen 7 and LGP/E showed them that they can use the least amount of work and still sell millions. I don't even know if it's incompetence, laziness or a sad combination of those two at this point.

Because it's quite literally the company making horrible excuses as to why there isn't all of them in. Knowing Game Freak, they're doing something similar to where they probably made a whole fuckton of models with different facial expressions instead of just using a single one that ends up horribly padding out the game's data.

Why the fuck can't you stupid pieces of shit stop defending this company for one moment of your pathetic drone lives.

>gotta catch em all
You all fell for the 4kids and NoA shittery
pokemon was never really about catching every single pokemon, the pokedex was just something they threw in to give you a reason to walk out of the starting city

So you mean to tell me that they created a new fucking engine that is incompatible with a file from a rendering/designing software?
They really want us to eat that shit up?

>become champ
>beat endgame in a matter of 10 minutes because you can just cheat all your old pokemon in there
>have nothing left to play
>go back to watching favorite e-celebs and making e-celeb threads
If you hate video games so much why are you even on this board

>how the fuck did this chinese game get approved it's making the mainline look shit as fuck
It doesn't chinese laws are so retarded that u can steal everything and just alter the names and get away with it and the court there is lazy as fuck so nobody bothers to fuck with em

142 people, half of them working on the games, releasing a game in 3 years with 1.5 year planning, 1 year dev and 6 months optimize, only worked for handhelds.
And honestly the jump they did is fucking amazing. But of course, if you don‘t like that they reused one npc animation and tree textures in an open world area , then yeah it‘s not looking good.

Attached: ho-oh2.webm (1920x910, 2.96M)

Not that GF isn't lazy and incompetent, but stop using that chinese game to compare animations. That game only has a very small number of Pokemon and each mon only has two fixed moves instead of the 50+ moves you have in the mainline games. Obviously with such a limited number of options you can put more effort into making it look nice.

Its gamefreak we are talking about
they are the masters of being retard

I'm sure they're very hard working in china, you just didn't give them "incentive" to do so

>the jump they did is fucking amazing.
How? You're just being fooled by the higher Switch resolution. There's not a single improvement in textures, models and animations. How is it amazing?

What models did the LGPE games use? Were they the 3ds ones?

>now transferring is cheating
>doesn't know that the lab is at the very end of the endgame content
>and helps nothing with the challenge tree
I do hope you get paid for it and aren't really that retarded.

>show trailer with release date set in less than half a year
>autists come crawling out of the woodwork
>"i know, let's just make a petition and a twitter hashtag, and be annoying cunts about #nonationaldex on the internet, surely this will make them fix it, despite the fact that the game is far in development already, and it would be literally impossible to re-implement national dex without breaking street date"
imagine the iq

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

He's just confirming he has never played a Pokemon game in his life.

>not the same models
>looks exactly the same
>have the same rigging and animations
I can't wait for the game to come out, data mined and these assholes are exposed for actually lying.

Attached: 9h49vkrd6xq01.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I’m still fucking mad man. I don’t get how the 3ds game could have all the Pokémon but the FUCKING SWITCH CANT

yes, same models except for partner pikachu/eevee that got a new model

If the chinks have stolen these animations, let's say, from GF themselves, then why the fuck is Game Freak still using these subpar animations?

Yeah it's not like Pokemon is the most profitable franchise of all times, so GameFreak surely could manage to find the resources to make something like this happen.

>chink sweatshop dev team on a bootstring budget
>vs $90 billion

>G-GEN 7 WILL BE DIFFERENT GUYS
>JUST WAIT FOR THE MAINLINE GAMES!!!

Attached: 1542035029059.png (2520x1130, 3.26M)

Because I see this and I am not blind user.
Show me sun moon / usm that looked this good. The verticality, the textures. Show me animations of npc beeing as good as beanin the older games.

Attached: 3CA57E2F-18D8-4DC0-85A0-8C7538669E19.jpg (1953x1125, 590K)

So how can they import the 3ds models to switch for LGE completely fine but then turn around and say they had to re-do them all?

GF can't even make generic animations worth a damn.

>more and more excuses
>games will still be bad

It's ok, I am totally willing to buy bad games if the devs just they that they are sorry.

Attached: excuse me princess.jpg (320x240, 23K)

>"Pokemon fans, we hear you! While it is too late to implement all the Pokemon in time for release, we will be issuing free content updates throughout the coming year as we add the rest of your favorite Pokemon to the game.

people just suck at writing in-house data conversion tools

What was the point of future proofing the models then? Is Gamefreak fucking stupid?

You sound like a literal retard, seriously you are on a bethesdrone level of stupid right now.

I honestly have no fucking idea why this is even a problem. Countless Mon clones like Digimon and Yokai Watch have been adding detailed animations per monster for decades now. Why is the biggest franchise in the world having trouble with animations?

I don't love gamefreak but am animation that long for every attack would get real tedious after the first few times

Because Gamefreak doesnt know how to make 3D games.

>make models on the 3ds that have way too many polygons so they can "future proof" them and use them in future games.
>Sacrifice the integrity by removing features from the 3ds games for it, namely the 3d, and bringing the fps down to a bare minimum
>Don't even end up using the """future proofed""" models, but instead waste resources to make nearly identical ones, sacrificing features from the new game for the sake of it

This only makes them more incompetent in my eyes. Why the fuck are they creating so much extra work for themselves?

Attached: 4y8g1j1fvx531.jpg (500x373, 36K)

they are lying, they made a new engine in a retarded way that doesn't support old models or maybe they just meant that they had to remake all the models for dynamax for some reason in any case it is because they are shit developpers

The difference in scale is beyond comprehension. You're comparing carving a statue into a mountain to a child's sand castle. The mainline games would have to have completely revamped gameplay to have animations like that.

Not to say that Gamefreak is doing a good job though, they're clearly lazy as fuck.

So add a
>increase animation speed
option that so many games, especially turn based jrpgs, have.
That way everyone wins.

If it's a mobile game, you can bet you can just tap the screen to skip it. I know that's how it was with DigiLinkz.

You can turn off the animations. Hell they can just use the Let's Go animations and repurpose them for a "fast battle" option or something.

Because yokai watch and digimon has 150 unique and 100 re colored. Meanwhile pokemon has 1000 unique and 1000 recolors.

But LGPE and SS are the same engine and all the data for every move and item and pokemon are in LGPE

Attached: 1549705664996.jpg (1152x1008, 130K)

>chinkshit lets you speed up battles

Attached: battle.webm (1920x910, 2.87M)

>Futureproof models so they can be reused for years to come
>Fuck it up so bad that you can't import them over
So either they're lying through their teeth (again) or Gamefreak is too incompetent to still be on the market

Still not an excuse. Pokemon is the biggest franchise in the world. They're richer than Rockstar, EA, Ubisoft and Activision combined.

>play online one guy has speed up animations other doesn‘t
Then what?

>the most profitable franchise of all times

>the difference in scale is beyond comprehension
I'm pretty sure people thought the same about the 3D transition with X/Y, but they managed to do it anyway.

How so? I'm not saying that not having a national dex is a good thing, I'm merely stating the fact that acting like whiny bitches non-stop about it doesn't change anything, and is just annoying.
Simply don't buy the game then, wow that was hard.
If the sales numbers are shit that will make them fix it for the next entry in the series, while nothing else really will. That's just how the world works.

Attached: 1532767431892.jpg (600x848, 170K)

Only for Dynamax/Gigantamax. Everything else reuses the existing models done by Creatures.

>they're new models
fuck off GF and your filthy lies

Christ alive, why are the chinks doing better than the nips. This actually looks somewhat fun to play.

Attached: [PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_021_A_Bride_for_Citron!_Eureka's_S’il-vous-plaît_Panic!![H264_7 (1280x720, 107K)

If that's true then why did they make them identically shit

user, it's a turn based again. Even if you sped up your animations you will still wait for his turn to finish. What you're looking at right now are just vs the AI so its faster.

The same as always? Pokemon has a skip animations function, you know.

I want avatarfags to feel my dick on their ass

>make excuses for why your games are lacking stuff
>the excuses just help to make your company sound extremely incompetent
>games are still not getting better by making excuses

What's their endgame?

Attached: Patty thinking.png (246x275, 103K)

I made a list of options not a list of thing that happened at the same time 100%.
Until we get a datamine the only fuckers that know for sure will be GF faggots

Pokémon dosn't need to die, it just needs to lose the cancer that is gf

Crashing pokemon with no survivors so people buy their new game town?

>they are richer than ea, rockstar, activision combined
They are not you fucking tringloid. Ea shits every year a new fifa that sells more than pokemon. Rockstar has indefinite income with gta online. Pokemon makes money through merch and all of this shit is beeing split in 3 pieces. Stop beeing retarded.

They created like 700+ moves that 800+ pokemon can learn. Would you rather have them to change every single models so that they can have unique animation for each moves they learn? Short answer, they're lazy and they're made to release pokemon games every 1-2 years so it mean short efforts for pokemon models and they're just putting more efforts into graphic and animation for other things (e.g. Sword/Shield have nice overworld and characters so it look good).

Apologize for what? Them being fucking garbage as a company?
I could code with my balls and say it hurts a lot, but that won't make my decision any less retarded.

>Game Freak used to make new sprites for every single Pokemon
>Now they can't even be arsed to correctly transfer over 3D models

Attached: 1541732366467.png (220x358, 168K)

>the most profitable franchise in the history of mankind can't add any good animations
It's going to sell like crack, but reviewers have an obligation to give this game a 7 or 8 maximum to show Gamefreak this shit is unacceptable.

Attached: 1535666028839.jpg (640x480, 26K)

they're trying to piss nintendo off so they make some plays to take pokemon away

I already did my part and emailed nintendo that this shit is fucking embarrassing.

They could make more animations for every pokemon so at least some moves felt special.

Static sprites are was easier to do than 3d models with animation

You can cut some frames then.
And either way it doesn't excuse Charizard shooting fire from its forehead

I don't think a lazy incompetent company like gamefreak should stay in business and should be sued for false advertising if it comes out they are blatantly lying about making new models.

Attached: 1498411200423.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

That's just upscaled Sun/Moon with better lightning

who fucking cares, you'll buy it anyway
xxxHolic is soul

>"Future proof" over 600 Pokemon
>Don't even use them, instead, claim to have made them from scratch
Keep sucking that dick.

NINTENDO

dynamaxed models still count as new models :^)

I'm not saying it does, just that longer animations aren't necessarily the best fix

See I would love for Nintendo to have total control of the IP, but there's still another cancer that remains and it's called The Pokémon Company with its shit CEO Ishihara.

Maybe stop bloating the franchise with unnecessary pokemon and moves?

>Pokemon had to be cut so we could focus more on quality animations!
>We did not reuse old models!
How shameless can you be in your lies, really?

>arguing for less complexity, depth and content

talk about throwing out the baby with the bathwater
and seriously, outside of the signature moves commonly given to legendaries, there is very little "move bloat", everything has its niche

> pick five of the most relevant moves[ or type of move, eg. kick] for each given pokemon and just do special specific animations for those...
> use them as a base and vary it a bit for similar moves where applicable
> for the rest of the moves use the same generic animations they usually do

It's not super hard...

I think they can stretch to doing just five specific/specialised base attack animations for each pokemon.

>Pokemon makes money through merch
And where do you think that money goes, you fucking imbecile?

They really do huh. Amazing. The textures are basically the same, the skybox is also the same. It‘s like they painted a skybox so people assume that the other route is connected.
>static sprites are easier than models
>they made 600 future proof models you shill
Can you read?

Attached: 4CB48359-D94B-4EB5-B23F-D6B4D68836BF.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>Pokemon died the moment it went 3D.
Sad but true. I haven't enjoyed a single entry since X&Y came out I just keep buying them over force of habit

Split between, tpc, nintendo, creatures and gamefreak. And then back to merch, tcg, anime and the fucking movies or do you think that shit is free you fucking idiot.

This is beyond incompetence at this point. I don't even know what you would call this.
>make almost 800 high poly 3d models all with multiple animations already created
>can't figure out how to use the models on new hardware
>but can reuse the animations somehow
I have a really sneaking suspicion that Pokémon fans are getting fucking swindled. Like, Gamefreak isn't using the entire budget for the game and is pocketing most of the money at this point. This stinks to high fucking heaven and I really hope you guys don't plan on buying it.

What's this atrocity?

Until you quicklybrun out of stuff to do without spending your life's savings and a shitty 'art direction' because they can't into originality and just steal assets instead

Yesterday there was someone saying that Matsuda was just Japanese todd howard to which people said he wasn't, he just tends to say stupid things and not flat out lie to the public's face.
Well, here's proof he's not just Japanese Todd Howard, but worse than that.

Attached: Jew.jpg (607x544, 99K)

Kill me, Pete

>Couldn't transfer
How incompetent do they have to be fuck that up? If can rip a Pokemon from SM and upload it with its animations in Unity or Unreal 4 is just a few minutes. They build a new engine specifically for Pokemon and forgot to make it compatible with Pokemon?

>remade models
>looks the exact same
so what was the fucking point?
you can keep seething gamefreak

>a yokai watch retard made this pic
Nobody like Yokai Watch, fuck off

No, but they could at least simply move the entry point for animations like Charizard's Flamethrower or Blastoise's Hydro Pump so it looks like they actually come from the Pokemon and not out of thin air from the wrong parts.

Still it will sell millions upon millions. That's why GF can afford to be such incompetent hacks.

Those houses look just as good as the ones on the screenshot
And if you wanna argue skyboxes, SS's skybox is just the same image repeated multiple times

>hope the games don't sell well so that gamefreak will get a rude awakening and maybe try to actually be a good company or give the main games to someone else
>also know that this will never happen because the franchise name alone will result in the games selling millions while the game having no budget will result in a deceptively larger amount of actual profit

Attached: always defeated.png (700x900, 616K)

>4 houses look as good as 20 houses
>skybox got from pixelated shit to hide that you entered a seperate level to actual sky box and routes became connected
Oh wow lazy lazy gf

You can literally still do this in SwSh, there will just be less old Pokemon that you need to have to complete the pokedex
(You)

>this game looks better because it has more houses
You can't be this retarded, the amount of houses are supposed to sell how big the city is
By your stupid logic, Lumiose is the best looking city in the entire franchise because it has a fuckton of buildings and not because of other aspects

Saying they can't port them is a load of horseshit. Anything can be ported with enough technowizardry and effort. Gamefreak is just incompetent.

>This red cat still makes Poketards seethe
Amazing.

Attached: 1561060139132.png (90x128, 37K)

Every Pokemon already only hads 3 pre baked attack animations

>remade all the 1:1 models
>with the same animations
>when they easily ported all the S&M models to Let's Go
DOUBT

>who fucking cares, you'll buy it anyway
Only if you're an idiot who hasn't hacked his switch yet.

That shit is barely impressive when Dragon Quest and even fucking Yokai Watch look better

>W-We made 3D models for future-proofing

>Let's Go happens, nothing is mentioned about "remaking models from scratch", same models as 3DS

>Sw/Sh happens, they had to REMAKE models even though they are the exact same bar the ones added in this generation

Press X for doubt.

If you have 50+ moves you can just optimize things by having a generic & quick "casting" animation + a generic & quick "physical attack" animation + character specific animations.
You don't have to do every move for every pokemon & make sure it fits them all (would be stupid) & you don't have to just make the model slide up & down...
They're lazy and/or not efficient enough.

Attached: 1533315183526.jpg (600x450, 83K)

Now you're sounding like a retard. You have no idea what else advertising even means

user they only had to make 153 models x gender differences for Let's go.

I don't think the interview they're quoting even says they remade the models, just that they're doing work on them.
So it's probably just a smokescreen that people like twitter man eat up.

People really believe that?

>USE THE FUCKING LET'S GO MODELS YOU IDOTIC LAZY CHINKS
The Let's Go models ARE the 3DS models.

it expand the development time pokémon from like 2 years to 4 or 5 years. i don't mind waiting a decent amount of time for ann actually good pokemon game, but you're retarded if you think most people will or creatures inc and all the merchandising companies would.

pokebank still works with sword and shield you dumb fucking faggot. there's literally just less pokemon which means it'll be even easier to do exactly what you said. kill yourself

Yeah, but people are comparing the animations to that Chinese game where every single move has a custom animation.

The implication here is that they're bothering to mention "it's not reused, it's remade from scratch" for Pokemon Sw/Sh even though Let's Go Pikachu already exists and you know for a fact and can tell that the same models in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, are in fact, the exact same from Pokemon Go.

No one is really considering the models we have "so far" from Pokemon Go, which seem pretty raw.

STOP BLAMING GAMEFREAK THEY'RE JUST A POOR INDIE STUDIO WITH NO BACKING FROM ANYONE THEY ONLY HAVE THREE EMPLOYEES STOP STOP IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>youtube.com/watch?v=mbDOrjE4ka4
Gamefreak apologists BTFO

Attached: 1536489634107.jpg (500x311, 23K)

Apparently the meshes are the same but not the rigging.

So in lgpe they also couldn't port the models and managed to just snag the meshes, which is why they look the same.

I suspect this is what happened. They ARE the 3ds models, but just the meshes and they "redid" the models by rerigging them. When the game finally drops, or they do a demo, you'll see the meshes will be identical minus minor alterations and the rigging will be different

>142 people, half of them working on the games
Based retard.

>the pokedex was just something they threw in to give you a reason to walk out of the starting city
Is being the champion not enough of a reason? To be the best trainer out there? Because that's the majority of players' motivation. The fucking gyms. The Pokedex is an afterthought.

It's your fault for falling on a kids slogan that is not even original from Japan to begin with. Also, reminder that transfering is not a synonym of catching, so you were never catching them all since Gen4.

>stupid people still believing Game Freak's lies when the models were made by Creatures Inc for Game Freak and whoever else to use for Pokémon games
>stupid people believing this shit before doing their own research
You Pokéfags are the dumbest people on earth and you deserve everything you get.
They messed up the formatting... So what? You tell me they're incompetent enough that they made no backups of the models Creatures Inc. gave them? And if they truly didn't have backups, then they could just rip the models from their previous games and modify them again, it's what the Chinks did for their mobile game that has been going around. That doesn't mean remaking the models from scratch. Just how computer illiterate are Pokéfags?

just use those

90% of that reddit post is made up bullshit that wasn’t in the interview if it hasn’t already been said

Didnt the Lillie thing turn out to be false?

No? What shill on Twitter told you that?

There are people that will genuinely believe their lies. It will all blow over once the next waifu of the month or adorable pokemon is revealed.

Attached: 872345.png (903x725, 737K)

It's not that it's hard, it's that they have no reason to improve. They know full well that Pokémon will always sell like blowjobs on Five Dollar Blowjob Friday at the brothel, why invest in making the games better when half-assing it is so much more profitable? They won't get their shit together until they experience a massive loss of profit, and the odds of that happening are even lower than the odds of you getting struck by lightning while cumming inside Ivanka Trump.

>GF: "We made new 3D models that look EXACTLY the same as the ones on the 3DS instead of making better ones."

I apologize... for not insulting you as much as you actually deserve

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _________!

This.

Even if it were true, depending on how the area data is handled it's actually more optimized to do it that way. You're basically trading storage space for improved loading times.

Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete Kill me, Pete

Attached: 1562673841270.png (535x400, 236K)

Kill me, Pete

i've been thinking about getting into yokai watch, the combat seemed pretty fun from one of the demos i played
what exactly would i be in for? should i go through from the start or just jump into the newest entry?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA

Lies

How come they couldn't just get creatures to help?
Those guys did pokedex 3D models, which were reused for XY, right?

I absolutely cannot wait for Digimon and SMT5.

this is what I hoped pokemon animations would be after pokemon XD and Colosseum. I thought X and Y where fine for the first time Game Freak made a 3d game, however with the lack of improvements in characters, story and pokemon design I really have given up on pokemon now.

Start with 3 and don't forget it's a game for children.

Total lie. The only new models are the new pokemon. They really think you nigger pokemon fans are stupid.

1 has aged incredibly poorly, and 2 is a major improvement over it, and also serves to completely retcon almost everything from 1 out of existence within the first 10 minutes or so. However, if 2 isn't your cup of tea for the possible reasons of the combat, then go straight to 3, as it has revamped combat altogether that makes it much more interactive. You won't be missing much story content that isn't explained to you, and the extent of references is just remembering certain characters that exist. However, I'm sure you can jump straight into 4 if you care to have a go at it, although the English release is still a long way off, as it's currently unannounced, so you'd have to import it.

>yeah they just made brand new models that are identical to the old models
so they copied and pasted the files from the sun and moon folder to the sword and shield folder?

>The reason why our models lag on the 3DS is because they are overloaded in order to be futureproof
>We had to recreate the models from scratch
So what is the truth?
>1.We lied about models being futureproof, they lag on 3ds because we are shit
>2.We are lying about remaking the models to damage control the dexit
>3.The models are actually futureproof, but LITERALLY NOBODY at gamefreak knows how to import them

somebody post the double kick and fly gif comparison please

>future-proof your models so that you won't have to make them from scratch for every new mainline game (making your current games run like shit in the process)
>already able to port them over to other games like Pokken and LGPE
>get to your first real mainline console release
>can't get them ported over and have to do it all from scratch again
>deliberately make them as similar as possible instead of trying to improve them in the process at least

I don't believe that, if only because it extends' GF's incompetence to levels that shouldn't be humanly possible. It's a horrible look for GF either way honestly; either they're lying cunts or they're stupid cunts. And regardless the national dex is just a straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people, these games have been going down the gutter in quality for the better part of fifteen years with gen 5 being the only exception even if I found XY decent enough personally, it was still nothing special.

Attached: 1532535214940.png (800x450, 295K)

They're full of shit

It is true, but that's the standard safe mode, the game uses an unstable (but that shouldn't fail) "fast mode" that caches data.
It is a mistery on why the fuck the safe mode is still in the game.

Masuda's list of saying false things is increasing and it was already big.

Kill me, Pete.

Specifically in the monster collecting genre, I know monster hunter stories has the option to double or triple battle speed, and did so just fine even on the 3DS. World of final fantasy also has two stacking speed up settings. It also has real time battles on by default, and can go faster than one can reasonably play it if you want.

Attached: 20190315194758_1.jpg (1916x1054, 291K)

I didn't know that all the pokemon had running animations. This is not even funny anymore, it's just sad.

Reminder that Masuda is the same guy that justified cutting out the Battle Frontier and making the games moronically easy because kids like "easy phone games", that the wait for Sword and Shield will be worth it while also saying simultaneously not to get our hopes up

T-T-hanks Joe?

Attached: Mojoe Joejoe.png (491x693, 227K)

>couldn't properly transfer the models they had futureproofed since 2013
>but they can reuse the animations down to the letter but not implement them
How the fuck is GameFreak so incompetent?
This shit makes me want smash my head against a wall.

>like pokken
where do you see any of gamefreak's incompetence in this third party title full of original modeling, texturing, animation and actual effort?

>all these contrarians pulling the future proof models out of their ass

Stop shilling your video that just states obvious things anyone with half a brain can inference you nasal voices zoomer

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 135K)

I don't think Joe's bootlicking at this point, I think he's just really autistic about proper information circulating. Some of the truth ends up as a gamefreak defense, but then you have posts like these where half of it is defending them and half of it is ammo you could use against them.

What's the most telling is that they can't even be bothered to fix it for their Gen1 darlings. You'd think that they'd give at least the starters and most marketable pokemon a little more love, but nope!

Attached: Work ethics.png (3272x4814, 1.82M)

>We wasted a fuckload of time and effort to make entirely new models of every pokemon that looks exactly like the crappy handheld version rather than doing the rest of the pokemon that should be in the game by now

Puffy nipples.

>people just take what random reddit and twitter posters say as true

There's a person in the chain that shits all over this

twitter.com/HiboshiV/status/1149950010269851649

Even then, assuming this is true (and I doubt it because I feel this entire twitter post is taking a translation incorrectly), the models have NO differences from their 3ds counterparts. They look literally the exact same. No single person has actually shown a difference in the models or significant improvements. If you extract the models from the 3DS game and work with them in certain environments they'll look practically the same. Amateur artist and way smaller companies/dev teams make better looking games in just a couple years.

This is excusing shitty billion dollar company practices that don't fly in almost any case. There's so many ways they could go about pleasing the fans but they don't. People are posting shitty chinese bootleg animations because they're pissed, that even if that bootleg probably is ripping animations to some degree, they're using gamefreak's assets in ways they don't even get close to accomplishing.

This game is shit, Gamefreak, a billion dollar company, is shit, and the people making excuses is shit. The worst part is it will sell enough to squeak by it's bottom line because only the people on the internet care at all about this. This excludes all the kids and normies who will buy it just off brand recognition.

Attached: Toucan+play+at+that+game+_0272b9fb982fbd5f1240a5a1e6dc47f5.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Lol no, they are the same fucking models. How do they expect us to believe they made them again from scratch just to end up looking the same? That's a huge time loss.

bull fucking shit

So who's more incompetent Gamefreak or Bethesda?

Why are Pokemon thread full of fucking chinks? Go shill your trash somewhere else

gamefreak hands down

>50+ moves
Pokemon games only have 2 kind of animations for all moves too, physical and special, they just paste the move effect along those

Definitely Game Freak. It honestly is not close.

>Source is a Twitter post linking to a reddit post claiming what the article says instead of citing an actual translated quote

Nice try, pokeshills

Kill me, Pete

You literally cannot catch them all anymore you dumb faggot

Bethseda's fuckups are at least funny.

>it's not only 150 worker bees
>it's over 500 at times
This doesn't make it better in the slightest.

People are raising a real stink over this. They have to vote with their wallets and not buy the game. Can Pokemon fans show that kind of discipline?

I knew it was bullshit

I will say Bethesda.

GameFreak is shitty and has a lot of issues. But they haven't done the multitude of fuckups that bethesda did recently, especially with Fallout 76.

>Couldn't properly transfer over the models from S&M
>We have rips of the models from S&M that work fine
Sounds really fishy

so game freak is incompetent as a development studio

what else is new?

I will literally never comprehend how people are STILL willing to defend Game Freak to the fucking death. There's a point where you tell yourself that enough is enough. How have people not passed that already?

Recently got a Vita and started playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I'll just stick with that instead, fuck GameFreak

Town looks awful too.

surely they wouldn't lie to cover their asses
of course that would never happen!

>Recently got a Vita
You're a good man. I hope you've hacked it.

The incompetence on display is astounding.

This is a classic example of people reading the tweet and not actually bothering to read the information presented. They never said its all new models because it's quite clear they are not. If anything it's a situation where in like video game remasters, developers run into an issue where they gave to recreate the models from the original game with accuracy to what they were. The "work" they had to do that they mention is probably just the texture work that they've been doing since X/Y. Nothing is new except for the new pokemon

GF has enough money to hire literally all the animators and devs in China to make the game for them.

It's hilarious to me that by doing all this damage control, all Masuda accomplishes is making himself and Game Freak look even worse.

Attached: 1496271158416.jpg (900x600, 218K)

So instead of being too lazy to do their job right, they're too stupid to do their job right?

There's an interview with one of GFs programmers where he admits that Pokemon is no lojnger GFs focus, and that their secondary dev team is working on SnS because the main team is busy with something called Gear Project.

A delayed game can become good. A bad game is bad forever. Delay it to 2022 for all it matters.

It has to be right considering Xeno never responded

Yeah who cares about animation, I just want o finish my game and buy another one as quickly as possible! CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME

jesus christ

So you're saying there's a chance?

What the fuck happened to the Game Freak that made fucking Drill Dozer? Where'd that Game Freak go?

this is correct

>entire studio survives only by milking the pokemon franchise
>pretty much hit the jackpot in the 90s with pokemania
>know they have to release a sequel every other year to stay afloat
>barely manage to make a working game with their incompetence and poor programming skills
>150 employees
>only half work on the next pokemon game

I just don't get it, I can't understand these moronic nips.
Is it against their code of honour to hire new people, change things, or grow a company? Do they get forced to commit sudoku if they fire the guys who slowly run this shit into the ground?

>make shitty, non-reusable assets
>it's our fault

fuck off gamefucks

>couldn't properly transfer
Hahaha, bullshit. Let me translate: "The old models looked like jaggy shit when blown up for dynamaxing, so we couldn't recycle them."

that's the thing though, they went out of their way to future-proof the models for X and Y. It's why they run at such a horrible framerate.

that's not how models work unless they lost the file structure and the person who wrote it died

and if both those things happened, that's STILL not how it works, since you can derive model/animation information from binary if you understand the structures

>they hard commited to an engine/rev without testing portability of their insanely large asset library
>they spent the time remaking old assets instead of focusing that manpower on porting the library
>they pushed forward with the original release date instead of pushing it back
Mismanagement, yay!

Attached: 1558405826380.gif (333x263, 2.52M)

>Gear Project
Maybe they're finally making a Drill Dozer sequel.

Will this idiocy ever end?

Attached: 1536619068579.png (478x456, 407K)

More like Todd Howard is American Masuda
Seriously if you've not been following Pokemon for years, hop over to /vp/ and ask them their opinion of Masuda
At least people have a neutral opinion of Todd, nobody likes Masuda

make lots of money while putting minimum effort into it cause Pokemon is the most profitable media franchise in the world
but the Pokemon company is just a management company. The IP belongs solely to Gamefreak, Nintendo and Creatures inc.

They shouldn't have looked jaggy though considering the incredibly high poly count on them though. Also, Game Freak doesn't blow up models like normal. They create separate models for each individual size for no apparent reason instead of simply squashing and stretching them.

>it's the same file
>except one is named bulbasaur_3ds and the other bulbasaur_3ds(1)

They literally say the reason they need to swap models in dynamax is because the blown up models looked like shit

150+ working on it and it still looks like trash

Attached: 1345775365437.png (300x402, 119K)

So basically instead of admitting their hacks, they instead prove their even more incompetent than ever.
Even if they're not lying about this, this only proves that they have 0 fucking clue how 3D works, if Sun/Moons "100 Lillies" shit isn't proof enough. Not only can they not port assets over from fucking 3ds titles, but they're wasting man power to RECREATE their own shit models instead of working on, you know, good quality models?
Very rarely do I use "hire this man" unironically, but fuck, hire those dumb chinks who made the bootleg mobile game. Or fucking anyone. Clearly they need the fucking manpower if they're this stupid.

Attached: 1551048138148.png (1124x805, 1.27M)

>make up a gimmick that's just a waste of development time
Sasuga GF; I remember when their gimmicks were day/night cycle or moving sprites.

>make good models
>put shit animations on them
>decide to remake models and reuse animations

They have more money than god to hire some more people to model and animate

they are lazy and dumb.

So much for making XY models future proof

its kinda sad how at this point Pokemon is even more mismanaged than the Digimon franchise.

why did they recreate the models instead of just re-using them?

>new models
>look exactly the same
At this point I can't even tell who is worse between Gamefreak and IS.

Attached: 1380958007029.jpg (514x564, 27K)

AKA
>We're so shit at programming we don't know how to import models from one system to another
If all of their shitty contractors can manage this, why can't they?

The black and white sprites were animated weren't they?

>Don't buy the game
>People literally unaware of the laziness buy it because POKEMON
>Sells well anyway
If at least talking about and proving how bad it is stops some people buying it, it's worth it. Domino effect. Remaining completely quiet about it wont do shit.

Digimon is actually getting back on its feet again though. Albeit slowly. While everyone else is actually innovating and thinking of new creative ways to introduce themselves, Pokemon continues to remain the same and regress at the same time, yet it continues to be eaten up. It really just goes to show how drone-like people are, and how a sticker with a big company or franchise name on it is all it takes to sell a product.

Attached: 300px-Digmon_ZT2.jpg (300x225, 24K)

Incompetence/idiocy/poor management

DMC fans cried so hard that they got a real sequel after the abomination that was DmC.

Only fanboy retards and corporations are against people voicing their concerns. Which one are you?

Attached: 1550425750607.jpg (527x394, 19K)

Pokemon colosseum didn't allow you to catch them all, but at least they bothered to program them all in so you could use your gen 3 teams from the main series in the game

That's still massively incompetent if that's the case. Doesn't Go! use all the same models as the 3DS games?

>zoomer banjoposter
KYS you will never enjoy N64 games as we did.

This.

It was the first thing I did after I got home. Now I have a hacked N3DS and a hacked Vita and I have no regrets about not getting a Switch instead.

Attached: goku_nods.gif (245x242, 628K)

Pokémon GO devs can do it
FANS can do it
But Gamefreak can't do it

HOW??

>there are 500+ people working on a new Pokemon game at any given time
>they're all utterly incompetent
Statistically speaking there should be someone in that 500 that knows what they're doing, yet I haven't seen any evidence. Is it the janitor?

Kill me, Pete

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE MODELS ARE NEW IF THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OLD MODELS
THEY STILL LOOK FUCKING BAD AND THEY STILL REUSE THE SAME SHITTY OLD ANIMATIONS

Attached: 155326427842.jpg (500x447, 44K)

>DMC fans cried so hard that they got a real sequel after the abomination that was DmC.
I mean, that wasn't really a case. DMC V happened because Itsuno gave his higher ups resignation after he got fucked over repeatedly and they tried so hard to keep him in Capcom that they basically gave him ability to do whatever the fuck he wanted, and one of his demands was getting to make DMC V and Dragon's Dogma 2.

Cringe 2B poster once again demonstrating that you’re better off humping a torn, smegma-covered body pillow of your generic anime girl than you are using 2 of your chromosomes to type out a post that would even make a preschooler cringe despite the fact they can hardly even read.

>explained how SuMo was big because they could upscale the models
>they don't
even bethesda isn't this incompetent, and I'm being serious about it

yeah, digimon seems to be better lately. Still not as good as I think it can be, or as it deserved when it was at it popularity peak, but its better.

This is a whole new level of incompetence

Attached: 1562996519770.jpg (274x386, 22K)

>SWSH is a massive flop
>Game Freak employees along with Masuda forced to commit seppuku on live public broadcast

Attached: 58338077.jpg (1181x1228, 129K)

What game is this? Is it that new mobile one they announced or something different?

Attached: 037CD219D1F246E59F9479E9B43C2B93.png (540x686, 15K)

They were still pretty simple animations for the most part, but yes, they were.

>GF are too incompetent to set up the live stream for it

Also remember that the 3DS pokemon games suffered from an absurd amount of lag. Particularly Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire.

Ok, lets see them do over 1000 pokemon. Come on, where are the rest?

It's a Chinese bootleg game.

if only, but lets not kid ourselves

would be the first good thing to happen to pokemon in a long time

literal chinese bootleg.

Imagine cutting so many corners that even the fucking Chinese are like, "whoa guys, isn't this too much? At least make water come out of Blastoise's cannons!"

Attached: 1226934938435.jpg (350x218, 69K)

I'm so fucking mad
Nintendo fire these men

Attached: 1253677074240.png (500x500, 211K)

Only fools think it won't be a massive success. Any drop in sales will be more then made up with by the $20 price increase.

>when you get outdone by fucking chinese
for fucks sake

this. everybody know that quantity > quality!
bless gamefreak
oh wait they also cut the pokedex in half so we have neither quality nor quantity lol

PREASE UNDERSTANDU
WE ARR A SMARR COMPANY
WE ONRY MAKE THE MOST POPULAR AND MOST SUCCESSFUR FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME BACKED BY ONE OF THE OLDEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUR VIDEO GAME COMPANIES OF ALL TIME

Attached: 1559224745302918.jpg (283x283, 8K)

>Xeno
This guy is the biggest fucking GF-fag on the planet. He is literally eveywhere on Twitter defending this game.

Why are these higher quality than any 3D game Gamefreak has ever made? What the actual fuck these are so good.

Attached: IMG_20190713_112956.jpg (745x4096, 500K)

lets go pee banked on the go audience which was gigantic and its one of the worst selling pokemon games.
and that game didnt even have that much negativity surrounding it.

sword and shield will sell a lot but most definitely less than past games and if they dont change their ways they might not be able to stop the decline.
no franchise is too big to fall. just look at Warcraft.

I kinda doubt this. if they were creating new models, why wouldn't they take the time to update them all visually instead of recreating the old models? Especially when they had clearly decided they weren't going to include all pokemon. and even if they were new models, that doesn't excuse everything else people are complaining about like the dogshit animations, empty open world, lack of innovation, etc

You guys are delusional if you think SWSH won't make gangbusters like usual. Even if every single person of Yea Forums, reddit, etc. boycotted the game, it would still make millions of dollars. Nintendo has cultivated a following of retarded shit-eating idiots of all ages who will gladly buy whatever swill is given to them.

Attached: 1540006364990.jpg (198x212, 6K)

they're not even great.
we're just so used to bottom of the barrel gamefreak shit that the slightest bit of effort looks amazing.

because they didn't.
animations for mobile games aren't ballbusting hard, you take the skeleton, script every move and you slap the body on top of it, I'm pretty sure there are avaliable kits to make them even faster.
gamefreaks is still lazy because they don't give a shit about their work, do the bare minimum and get the maximum outcome, why wouldn't they ? it's a common strategy, keep doing the same shit and once the brand start to dip because people start to open their eyes: increase the quality a little bit and you just euthanized your audience for the next 10 years

Can you give me a quick rundown on how incompetent Gamefreak really is, other than what is on display here?

Attached: 1531048461368.png (500x592, 220K)

idk even most of /vp/ and japanese imageboards overwhelming hate this shit

they usually fellated anything gamefreak did in the past

Keep in mind, the nips still haven receive the big news at large, the only official news about the culling was the E3 conference, @PokemonJP is in silence about this, they just want the preorder to go smoothly to get as much money as possible.
>And still there are nips to know about this like pic related.

Attached: Quit your jobs.jpg (567x623, 252K)

chinks stole the models, not the animations.
they made their own animations and those are way superior to anything gamefreak ever did.

Yet Amazon pre-orders spiked to the top after the gigantamax trailer came out.

kill me, pete

someone post a webm of giratina and the rest please

If they're telling the truth, they're incompetent and stupid. If they're lying, they're incompetent and stupid. >Truth would be embarrassing since they were somehow able to reuse models in LGPE without a hitch, plus animations are suspiciously easily ported over, and somehow chink bootleggers and fan projects can use GF's own models perfectly fine on platforms not intended for those assets
>Lie would be embarrassing since this is yet another one GF got caught in (just for SwSh) and is one that can be very easily verified or debunked when the game comes out for regular joes to see (on top of the lies people already called them out on just with existing footage)
Any scant chance of that happening was fucking obliterated with the Switch Lite. It's perfectly timed so that Pokémon will be THE impulse purchase to go alongside it.
Give it like a week after the ROM gets dumped for model dumps to come. All fucking hell will break loose whether or not Game Freak lied.

>You guys are delusional if you think SWSH won't make gangbusters like usual
Who said that I don't think that isn't the case?
Even the lowest selling games of this franchise still do well

They clearly mean they had to apply HD gloss to the models they've been recycling since 2013. They're full of shit, those are blatantly the same assets Creature gave them in 2013.

>/attacking developers/
Imagine actually defending a literal billion dollar corporation.

/vp/ and japanese imageboards are a drop in the bucket of the Pokemon fanbase. Do you think the average normalfag Pokemon player cares about any of this stuff? They see the new trailer, they like it, they want to buy it. They don't care about the trees or the models or the animations. As long as the popular Pokemon from the original 150 are in the game, they couldn't care less.

But the models and animations look almost identical, how the fuck can they be new?

Attached: 1561773968133.webm (960x540, 2.65M)

>but they're wasting man power to RECREATE their own shit models instead of working on, you know, good quality models?
No it's worse, because the entire roster of 3D models they currently use for everything were made by Creature Inc, not Game Freak. Game Freak can't code so they are recycling LGPE into a new game and complaining about having to apply a layer of HD gloss to the textures of the models (which they were given 6 years ago)

if you check amazon.com sword and shield didnt even make it into the top20 on the fucking Switch page.

Is there a franchise or anything with as much market power as pokemon? Star wars?

literally anybody who looks up anything about it online will see the general negativity surrounding the game.
all media platforms are filled with it.

>if something is bad you should sit in silence and let the corporation do as it wants
you're a real dumb brainlet.

Why do they do that shitty knockback effect where they push the model backwards and than move it back to position? It looks so bad, just play the 'hurt' animation for fuck's sake.

>They are remaking models from scratch.
Bullshit, and i will call it even more if this thing "pic related" comes back.

Attached: Futureproof.png (1307x988, 49K)

NINTENDO
FIRE THESE MEN

>we made new models, and made them bad on purpose

S-SHUT UP EVERYONE!!

MAKING A POKEMON GAME IS REALLY REALLY HARD

PLEASE HAVE RESPECT FOR GAMEFREAK

Attached: 1563034997877.gif (294x244, 539K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1389414688313.png (572x380, 231K)

There are like 4000 Digimon or something

ask gamefreak

Attached: 1562643618563.png (263x257, 3K)

WE MADE NEW MODELS AND MADE THEM IDENTICAL TO THE OLD MODELS

WHY? HAHAHA I DON'T REALLY KNOW

Over 1000 Lillies.

I refuse to believe this is real

Attached: ..retarded.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

>B-but Japanese people are more quiet and respectable

Not if you keep hiding the truth from them, dang. This is brutal compared to #P-pleaseBringNationalDexBack.

nintendosoup.com/japanese-pokemon-fans-demand-to-know-which-pokemon-has-been-cut-from-sword-and-shield/

Look at this dude

>リストラ問題を改善してくださらない事は理解しました。

しかし、未だリストラされるポケモンがいる事を知らないでいる人達にしっかり知れ渡るように説明するぐらいしてください。

自分で自分の首を絞めるような結果になってもいいんですか?
>“I fully understand that you aren’t going to improve the cut Pokemon situation.

But you should at least make an effort to inform and explain the situation to your customers who still remain unaware about it.

Would (The Pokemon Company) like to result in strangling itself?”

>STRANGLING ITSELF

>Over 1000 Lillies.
That's a lot of Lillies
please explain further, I never payed much attention to Pokemon games outside the porn

Fuck off Kushner.

not only that. It'll probably outsell every individual gen except the first 3. Gamefreak will always win in the end

I must apologize for Ohmori. He is an idiot. We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke

Attached: 1527948715117.jpg (608x334, 47K)

Why is the Pokemon fanbase filled with mindless drones who will eat anything up?

Attached: 1563018747731.png (570x803, 275K)

Every single map in SM has a model of Lillie hidden away in it.

>I literally broke down into a screaming fit
fucking hell my sides

Everything they say just makes this worse and worse. Hilarious.

>Every single map in SM has a model of Lillie hidden away in it.
But why? What purpose does it serve?

Attached: .questions.gif (529x720, 296K)

Stream when

>REEEE YOU MADE ME DO THIS
Get a load of this limp-wristed faggot lmao, couldn't even make it through the actual wall
Reminds me of that one picture with Vivian or whatever from GooberGate taped to a punching bag and it looks crinkled up

They see them as childwood heroes to not said a bad world about.

Attached: 1562603625884.gif (174x231, 473K)

Masuda finally reached Todd Howard levels of bullshit.

>Says the one punching a wall The Pokemon Company won't pay over trying to overly defend a multi-billion company

People at least question the product as to keep the money from going to waste. Overly defending a product is merely being blind without realizing it'll sell any way.

japanese fans actually know how to boycott games that dont deliver what fans want
like damn their taste can be pretty shit sometimes but at least they didnt buy fucking lgpe

So if I understand they reused 3DS models for Let's Go but something fucked up for Sword and Shield and they can no longer use the older models? Did their computers crash during file transfer or something

Also the person who made that tweet sure is defending Game Freak a lot

Attached: 1458457183931.jpg (1060x1600, 486K)

Is Sword and Shield bordering on being the next TORtanic? Each day it gets worse and worse

In SM, every separate area is loaded with all the character models that would show up in that area, including characters that only show up for cutscenes, like say Lana and Kiawe in Mallows Trial. Because of this and now Lillie shows up literally everywhere, her model is basically copy and pasted into every single map in he game, double for the fact she has her second hat less outfit.

How can one developer be this fucking incompetent? People were literally ripping 3DS models to make them dance for shitty YouTube videos.

Either who ever makes the maps does it like a signature or they're part of some game logic that needs something 'physical' to connect to and they picked that to do it.

There's a Giratina one?

Attached: hitmochan 2.webm (640x798, 1003K)

Ah yes, the magnificent levitating mantine, one of Arceus’ most favored creations. Watch in awe as it bursts through the water and flies through the air with no effort at all. Truly a professional creature, well versed in its craft

Incompetence. IIRC that model isn’t even used when Lillie is on screen.

Apologize for what? This is even more embarrassing.

Even the fast animations are better than Gamefreak

>make futureproof models
>dont think to make them usable with future hardware
>give them bland animations anyway
>they'd have ~500 people working on SM but yet they still can't have Blastoise shooting water out of its cannons
They make absolutely no fucking sense.

Why did they cut Pokemon following you, again?

Attached: 1562873330023.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

not in sword and shield

Drywall is extremely easy to cover up, although you still shouldn't punch fucking holes in your wall
If you really want to break/fuck up your hand, get a punching bag and don't learn how to actually use it properly

Attached: rockgar.webm (1920x910, 1.38M)

So GF basically just Japanese Bethesda? Because that sounds like a retarded way to do it.

>every new generation with new graphic have the sprite remade and changed
>they have to remake the model, but didn't change shit

I call bullshit on this one.

>guys we made new models but we made them look exactly the same and gave them the exact same animations too!

This has got to be an outright lie. It’s too pathetic.

That's such a fucking lie holy shit

Not only is it OBVIOUS they're the same models
But Game Freak explicitly told us during XY that they made the models too detailed for 3DS so that they'd work in future generations

AND
Reminder that Creatures is the one who models all the Pokémon. Not Game Freak.
In other words, modeling the Pokémon has NOTHING to do with GF's workload.
So even if this were true, it's not the excuse Game Freak's expecting it to be.

Attached: 1546992542885.png (546x535, 180K)

too much effort.
Which reminds me, isnt it USUM that has unique pokemon walking animations for each but no following pokemon?

>Thinking there's a reason
Pretty sure that both Yo-kai Watch and the new Digimon games allows you to have following companions. Hell, you could ride your Monsties in Monster Hunter Stories.

Attached: One too many Ruby and Plate farms later....jpg (243x274, 33K)

Alread proven false though

yikes

what happens to his arms?

>That splash of water nowhere near the actual water and merely in mid-air

It's like the employees are trying their best to give Game Freak their biggest middle finger towards not getting paid enough.

Attached: When birds attack.jpg (400x400, 17K)

post yfw you never played a single pokemon game in your life

Attached: mood_3.png (540x369, 139K)

>inb4 when the game is datamined the models are found to be much more simpler compared to the 3DS models.

god making a trillion dollar monster pet game is so hard guys I can’t work with all this money in the way ugh

hahahahahahahaha!
youtube.com/watch?v=nrCVmPlkIr4

Pokémon is quite literally the most financially lucrative media franchise in the world

You know the rules

Attached: 1530310895327.png (472x303, 168K)

>Remake them from scratch
Literally a lie

Attached: E9B85160-CD63-478E-97FE-ADEDA51245EA.png (1000x3000, 2.53M)

>remove method that makes something convenient and easier
>go back to old way of doing it
>call it a new feature
They could LITERALLY say you have to physically catch them all again and you retards would eat it up.

It's bullshit or incompetence. It could very well be the latter, given how the likes of Game Freak and Creatures (as well as other Ninty-related devs like Intelligent Systems) pretty much skipped HD development for years and how the models are made or whatever the fuck could be borked, although people still seem to import this kind of shit to something like goddamn Garry's Mod fine.

Still, I hope this becomes an actual lesson for all parties involved with developing Pokemon vidya. With higher-fidelity handhelds finally being their target hardware and that there's now roughly ~1000 Pokemon including alternate forms of the fuckers, they really need to start thinking ahead to avoid doing more shitburgers in the long term. SnS will turn a profit anyway but I'm curious to see how sales end up when they do more games with specialized lineups.

Attached: brock.png (494x402, 12K)

for the 3DS games it was probably because they slowed the game down further.
for the switch its fuck you you dumb entitled manbaby buy my game.

FUCKING DERETE THIS

Attached: 1534764660876s[1].jpg (247x250, 6K)

SEETHING

They were all programmed in
The games weren't a big adventure of catching all of them
They weren't developed by GameFreak
They actually had good animations and models for their time

even phones have better processing power than the shit nintendo poop's out and nintentards still buy their consoles. If they would just release a console that dont have some dumb gimic I might finally buy there consoles. Just no reason to when emulation is already coming along at a good speed for the switch.

Attached: 1530645474221.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2olmtb/interview_with_masuda_on_oras_and_why_there_is_no/
reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/9q0pug/game_freak_on_why_rivals_in_pokemon_arent_jerks/
And the list goes on

>The future of Pokemon is in Chinese bootleg gacha games

Attached: 1526159767948.png (200x200, 80K)

THEY HAVE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL FRANCHISE ON THE GODDAMN PLANET
THESE GAMES HAVE BEEN TOP SELLERS WITH EVERY HANDHELD NINTENDO EVER RELEASED
THEY HAVE THE GODDAMN ABILITY BUT THEY DONT FUCKING DO IT
STOP DEFENDING THIS CORPORATE BULLSHIT WITH THE SAME EXCUSES THAT ARE COUNTERED EVERY GODDAMN TIME
AAAAAAAA I HATE BOOT LICKERS LIKE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

Reminder that Pokemon Puzzle is dead

why would they waste man power remaking models they got from another company years ago that were already console ready? thats just fucking stupid.

Wait, so they're just going to blatant lying at this point? The 3DS models were high poly and "future proof" so they could just be retextured down the line for future games. That clearly happened with Pokemon Go and Pokemon Let's Go. Now suddenly they had to remodel everything from scratch in SM? If that's true, that's massive incompetence, and if it isn't true, that's still massive incompetence.

because they didn't know how to load those models in a new engine

Jesus Christ how does this keep getting worse? GF would honestly have a better time keeping their fucking mouth shut or just telling the truth at this point because every excuse they make is so easily fucking debunked. And yet these fucking fans still leap to their rescue all "N-NO SHUT UP, ITS A GOOD THING. STOP BULLYING THEM, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENT. WAIT TILL THE GAME IS OUT. YOUR NOT A REAL FAN IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING." Like good fucking god, cant they see that people are so upset because its painful to watch a series you have enjoyed for such a large portion of your life, literally get strangled and mutilated before your eyes because the developers are fucking clueless. But everyone is fine with it because "its pokemon!" I know that whole 'Its okay when Nintendo does it' saying is just shitposters most of the time, but this is literally a case of 'its okay when Game Freak does it' because if this was another company was pulling this kind of garbage, (or shit like selling two beta games and then the finished version a year down the line in general) they would be ripped a new asshole by literally everyone.

Attached: 1544420255928.gif (333x250, 1.05M)

as shitty as gengar looks, at least he moves and has personality

>Creatures gave Game Freak access to all the high poly models
>Masuda accidentally the delete button
>made the rest of Game Freak remodel from scratch instead of trying to find a back up
I buy it

Why? It won't change anything. They're still gonna sell. Especially since the Switch Lite is coming.

Based

>all the lies, bullshit, and half assing gamefreak gets away with
>they will still make several million off of the new game

how do we change this?

Attached: 1451117598006.gif (480x266, 2.52M)

Based i forgive them for everything now! Fuck off with these hacks

This is literally straight up lying, all the fucking previous pokemon models are IN Lets Go, even if unused.

Attached: 1406476894986.png (431x394, 352K)

>Every time Masuda or Ohmori are interviewed.
youtu.be/6MYAGyZlBY0

Attached: 1561125624002.png (1315x1917, 1.82M)

Why is Nintendo there. Just add GameFreak.

At least he wants facts put out there to stop bullshit. I want to hate GameFreak for the right reasons, not for some screencap on Twitter with no evidence.

I'm not apologizing for shot, the reason gen 6 was lacking in content and all the 3ds games lagged like fuck was because you guys made "future proof" models for the next system and now you're telling me you're too incompetent to use them? If it's not a lie, it's actually worse than before.

Is he a Joe alt?

>models that already borderline fucking brick the 3DS if there's more than 2, and even just 2 was dicy at times
>Creatures INC does this so that they wont need to be remade for consoles
>'Haha I dont really know'

Yknow those episodes of anime or tv or whatever its fucking universal where a kid's lie digs his grave each time he opens his fucking mouth. Holy fuck I actually hate gamefreak this is retarded on levels that shouldnt even be possible

No matter what you do this game will still be a financial success and GF will keep beeing as lazy as they can get away with.

Attached: 1539426584633.png (2208x1242, 1.9M)

It makes me really sad and bitter personally because I honestly used to be goddamn fucking obsessed with Pokemon, but no one else gave a shit about it for the longest time until Gen 6 and Pokemon GO came around, and by that point the franchise was already soiled. Sun and Moon were my last Pokemon games, and I don't plan on giving the series another chance until they actually start trying to make good games again. XY and ORAS left especially bad tastes in my mouth, and I've strongly resented the series for years now, but that doesn't mean I outright hate the Pokemon themselves that I used to love so much. It's such an extremely cynical feeling, but Game Freak are the ones that perpetuated it when they started pandering to people that didn't even give a shit about the series since the original Red and Blue. I'm so extremely harsh towards Pokemon as a franchise now specifically because I used to care so deeply for it, and all I want is the best for it.

Attached: 1496721066082.jpg (540x482, 31K)

Remember to take the digipill in october.

Attached: nokia.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>we purposely developed it wrong, as a joke

XYSM models are used in Pokémon GO and Let's GO Pikachu/Eevee

Later being a Switch game

Why are they lying?

My money is already there user.

>Pokemon died the moment it went 3D
So in 1998?

feels bad man. with how much money these games make they really should be higher quality.

instead people are willing to eat the shit they shovel out because it's pokemon.

Attached: 1384207956974.png (656x425, 381K)

No way. That's some grade a bullshit right there. The models look the exactly the fucking same same. Even if that's true (which it isn't) then they are so incompetent that they couldn't just transfer over their "future proofed" models over and had to make them from scratch, and just made them the exactly the fucking same. For the love of god please just put Pokemon in someone else's hands.

Can a japanon finally do what need's to be done?

Attached: inejiro-asanuma-assassination.jpg (900x540, 51K)

SWSH is breaking pre order records in Japan. So no, Japan loves it.

>even the unpopular mons get god tier animations
the absolute state of gamefreak

Attached: 1550513151076.gif (500x375, 995K)

What the fuck kind of shitpost is this? Was anyone complaining about the actual models of this game? I thought it was how shit the animations in the game looked, especially the battle animations being literal Gen 1 sprite animation tier?

Attached: 1516288905751.png (1280x720, 648K)

Don't forget, they put out that call looking for new employees for modeling/animating last week. Dollars against dimes says they're panic-hiring to actually add new meshes and animations because they now know the instant the ROM gets dumped people are going to have that fucker open looking to prove the assets used are 1:1 direct copies of the X/Y/S/M files.

>Was anyone complaining about the actual models of this game?
Yes, anything that flies got ruined to work in sky battles back in XY.
But we just sort of resigned ourselves to have Xatu and the like look like shit.

People already did that with lets go models.
Same models, different texturework, which is to be expected

>Gen 1 'mon
>Unpopular

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x720, 177K)

I can’t stand apologist bullshit. I grew up Mormon so it’s the same shit, different setting.

I have a hard time believing they're actually planning to put any more effort or money into the game at this point.

They're propably just hiring for a future release.

The sprites haven't been static since FRLG.

>Assign tags to body parts such as claws, short tail, long tail, wings
>Build animations around those tags
If you're cutting the dex for "high quality animation" then you should be doing your best to deliver high quality animation.

well then.....

Attached: thisiswhy.gif (198x134, 1.07M)

I mean the hitmons aren't really popular and never have been. You won't see them in a most popular pokemon list ever.

The game's out in November right? What's the latest date they can still be working on it and have enough time to manufacture and deliver copies worldwide. Specially since Game Freak seem to be against patching.

They're so bad at what they do I can actually believe they didn't know how to transfer over stuff. But at the same time they could also consider making minor alterations as being "newly made" models.

>>because they couldn't properly transfer over the models from S&M

There is no source of Gamefreak saying this bullshit.
That is literally a lie made up by a redditor trying to defend their incompetence and only dumb twitterfags are falling for it.

Hell, even the Serebii shill called this guy a faggot for spreading this lie.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019-07-13-13-25-21-260.png (669x1771, 394K)

kek

I like this comparison

That source is just a bunch of made up shit made up by one fag on reddit. Gamefreak made no statement like that. It's obvious they're the same models.

You guys know this mobile shit game has like 70 Pokemon and most are shitmons not meant to be used and each Pokemon has two moves only they can use rather than the 50+ per Pokemon in the mainline games? Do you guys honestly think they're going to special code a bunch of different Pokemon with different methods of using the same attacks when they already can't even port every feature from game to game?

half a national dex has been deposited into your pokemon home account

>The only region Game Freakhasn't divulged the whole National Dex in
>Has breaking pre order records

Those poor bastards... And all this shit because of Game Freak, they're going to learn this the hard way long after they've already purchased it. It the game isn't solid as it is, it's fucking over, there are going to be riots even though Game Freak already took their money.

They're lying through their teeth you idiot.

>gets shown he's wrong
>"I won't delete it to stop misinformation though since the message is still true"

Christ

It gets worse when you ponder the problem for any length of time. The models "can't translate"? What the fuck? Even if they were in some Byzantine custom format that the High Priest can only decipher under the light of a blue moon(they aren't), GF has the entire file spec sitting right there in front of them. Format conversion is drool-on-yourself simple these days, if they're cobbling this shit together out of mismatched middleware that for whatever reason doesn't like the current files. Even if somehow nothing out of the box worked, they have everything they need to whip up a converter that suits their needs in a weekend. Bullshit. Everything out of Gamefreak's mouths is bullshit, absolute bald-faced lying.

>he hasn't been Digipilled since 1999

I've always loved Digimon more than Pokémon
If Pokémon barreling downhill into a fiery trainwreck is what it takes for Digimon to reach its full potential, that's a price I'm willing to pay

Motherfucker, that wasn't a defense of Gamefreak. Read the source and read the links in the thread. We're calling out a shill that made up stuff trying to defend Gamefreak but instead is making them look worse.

The point is that the blast is not coming out of its mouth

>open older model
>change a node
See, this is the new model, it just look close to the older one

Not every one has animations tough. But since they're not concentrated on SSR rarity one alone but spread out trough all rarities one could assume that the rest will get them as well should the chinks continue working on it.

Attached: reflections.webm (1920x910, 2.9M)

They don't know about the national cut.

>Pokémon stadium released on the n64

MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE. At this point Activision would do better things with the license and put more budget into it.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1280x720, 467K)

The funny thing is that all we've seen so far is what GameFreak is choosing to show to the public, so the actual game is probably even worse.

See I'd agree, don't attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence. But this whole situation just absolutely reeks of the most stereotypical Japanese Corporate Higher-Up face-saving shenanigans I could ever imagine.

>alright regice let's go to galar!
>oomp oomp oomp
>what's that? too cold?

Attached: regice.gif (304x185, 879K)

>some Byzantine custom format that the High Priest can only decipher under the light of a blue moon
heartfelt kek

>Machoke is seen

I dunno why you quoted me last, I realize that. I was saying Japan will learn it "the hard way" if Game Freak never actually addresses it to them. They're pre-ordering without knowing about the National Dex fiasco.

They'll reveal 99% of it in trailers.

please understand

Attached: 1546107556485.gif (500x262, 686K)

>My fucking face upon knowing they're already releasing TV spots in Japan of CURRENT footage

>BUT THE RELEASE IS IN NOVEMBER

Attached: h elp.jpg (512x384, 32K)

>sweatshop devs with bootstring budget
>vs 90$ billion

This shitpost is fucking retarded holy shit.

prease understandu

Attached: hooh.webm (796x672, 978K)

Yeah and all that budget is going into animations while GF has to make an entire game in a series where people are only pretending to care about the animations because muh Pokemon cuts.

>Pretending
Yeah alright. Not like we've been slowly getting fed up for years.

The rigs are exactly the same. They are bullshitting hard.

>GF says the cut happened because of improved animations
>wtf why does everyone care about animations now

Attached: 1562408953548.jpg (283x178, 6K)

I wish I knew the context behind this image.

>if GF would throw a fraction of their budget onto animations we would get the same result as the chinks now
You're not helping you cause, Joe.

actually even paper mario does this
It's a pretty common practice

prease we very smorr company

Attached: greninja.webm (1142x524, 2.17M)

Just wait until October when they drop the mandatory Red/Green bomb

I lack respect for you because you didn't demand a better game back when they started getting stale with Ruby/Sapphire. Every single person complaining about Sword/Shield is a fucking idiot baby with no taste because you've unironically given a shit about Pokemon this past decade. The worst sin is you're not even complaining about shit that actually matters ie game systems, you're whining about irrelevant bullshit like national dex and grafix.

NPCs don't back down because their programming doesn't accommodate self-reflection.

This is why they always "double down" instead of conceding they fucked up, like most normal people do, and often become leftwing (an entire political allegiance based on never admitting you are wrong or that anything you believe in has ever been wrong).

I guarantee if I went and looked at this guy's account he probably hates Trump and spotlights gamejournos

Attached: greninha 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

cope

>The worst sin is you're not even complaining about shit that actually matters ie game systems
Says who? You?
You don't know which pokemon games I bought and how long I hated gamefreak.

>you're whining about CONTENT
>manchild
The irony is with you.

No you wouldn't, not even close. You are vastly underestimating the amount of work that would go into making special animations for different moves of a shitload of Pokemon. Meanwhile chinese company has 50 Pokemon, gameplay entirely around baiting you into buying gacha, and ripped assets out the ass.

I actually have fun in Skyrim's buggy world. Alola, Kalos, and Galar are just boring.

In hindsight I love how Jessie says this and it's supposed to be really impactful, only for Walt to bail his dumb ass out of a horrible situation YET AGAIN and even dies from taking a bullet for him

>The worst sin is you're not even complaining about shit that actually matters ie game systems
We do, you moron. We're just not talking about them now because this thread is about some faggot on reddit making up stuff about capatability issues.

the game systems in pokemon games are fucking amazing you dense NIGGER.
what they need is more varied content and thats exactly what we're not getting.

Nostalgia is a far more powerful drug than Coke and H.

>doesn't remember what he wrote a few minutes ago
Keep going, Joe. Let it all out. We both know that you have to.

You guys really aren't, I still see people unironically defending megas and Z moves when they warped the entire game around themselves. Gameplay wise the Pokemon games have been steadily improving aside from ORAS which cut battle tower for no reason.

Reminder that this bootleg game's animations are taken from Pokemon Ga-ole. Which still shows GameFreak's incompetence and unwillingness to cooperate with other developers, while some damn chinks steal an arcade game assets and have no technical issues cramming them on a phone game.

Just let Marvelous do the mainline games, for fucks sake.

>this complaint

Everything in it is just wrong. People were pointing it out as the same game since then. People are complaining now because instead of just changing content (new region etc), they're removing old content which people are pretty fucking confident they could have added in. Game freak waste tons of time and effort doing stuff in the 3D games they never use like the walk/run animations, and bad programming shit like reloading every model for every zone. This shit is beyond retarded and you have to be an idiot to say these people are complaining about the same shit.

Even back with R/S it's excusable as games in its same realm (GBA) have a similar graphic fidelity. We got visual upgrades with the sprites etc, so it was satisfactory enough. We haven't gotten anything with this, it's basically just on a new system that can handle it better.

>Every single person complaining about Sword/Shield is a fucking idiot baby with no taste because you've unironically given a shit about Pokemon this past decade
You don't know that. A lot of us are just people with passing interest who have been waiting for years for a good, finished pokemon game again. Others are lurkers laughing at Gamefreak and desperate shills.
>you're not even complaining about shit that actually matters ie game systems
We have been doing that. People have been complaining how broken Dynamax/Gigantimax is and how GF prioritizes overpowered gimmicks instead of fun new battle systems. Are you ignoring all these threads?

No! It still looks low effort as fuck and it's RUSHED! Stop making excuses and pretending that those weak ass animations are acceptable in 2019.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. The chinks aren't spending shit on the game, it's just ripped assets. But gamefreak can't just port those into the new games because they'd look ridiculously out of place.

I don't even think you can use Dynamax outside of gym and raid battles, it's not something that's going to warp the entire game meta like megas and Z moves did.

Huh. Fun fact.

>I still see people unironically defending megas and Z moves
And I saw plenty of people saying that Megas and Z-moves being gone are the only good thing about Gen 8. Stop assuming every poster on this site is the same person.

The game system revolves around the variety of pokemon you can use in different ways, you idiot. Not having the national dex means that people will have far less variety in how they play and less new battle techniques to utilize.

I'm taking the Kamiya route and blocking every shill that does this bullshit.
I don't mind actual discussion or differing opinions but when they make shit up or say shit like "YOU'LL BUY IT ANYWAY" it'll be one less retarded profile I have to sift through.

>for the better part of fifteen years with gen 5 being the only exception
I am pretty tired of the "Gen V" is a great gen meme that /vp/'s successfully pushed.

This is unironically a situation of "less is more", a lot of megas and things like Landorus make a ton of Pokemon unusable.