Its not even an RPG anymore

>its not even an RPG anymore
whats the point

Attached: 1560951098227.png (591x334, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhMBUBJl9V0
youtube.com/watch?v=69-tFrstBOg
youtube.com/watch?v=NeJmTdMpe1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

point is to make it as normalfag friendly and casual as possible. Thank you consoles!

>MATURE RPG
>ADVANCED RPG MECHANICS BASED ON PEN&PAPER RPG SYSTEM
>FUTURISTIC RPG GENRE
>"it not rpg"

Attached: 1563007414364.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Go pick up your phone(if you have one) and call a normie co-worker(if you have one) and ask him what he thinks of the term role playing game.

>it's going to be a really good game!
the fact that they feel the need to state this is not a good sign

its not an RPG anymore dumbass
that is what they promised back then it was gonna be

Literally first point, you mongoloid.

and to proof it's not an RPG you took image from 2012?

are you people legitimately brain damaged?
like, for real?

are you?

this was back then, now they dont even use rpg anymore for the marketing, they switched to action-adventure
at least your pic compliments your IQ

hey guys, look at this dumb ass.

>its not an RPG anymore dumbass
You've made this claim twice and haven't posted a single thing to back it up, you just stated it like it's fact and we're supposed to believe you for some reason.

Attached: 1562572648370.png (277x271, 8K)

>open world action adventure

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-13 143241.jpg (641x682, 102K)

this, bost de br00fs :DDDDDD

Are you saying a game can't simultaneously be an open world action adventure and an RPG?

its 2019
time moves forward
its time to take off your robe and wizard hat

and how does this in any way conforms your claim? Mike Pondsmith not once said that his game isn't RPG, why should I trust user on the internet over him?

Sounds like an RPG to me.

Attached: Capture.png (650x164, 75K)

>I think Skyrim is an rpg because you can change the gear you have on

Attached: 1561886061202.gif (277x277, 515K)

This, it's basically doos ex but with one gigantic hub.

>Skyrim isn't an RPG because I said so
No matter how much you hate Todd, Skyrim is still an RPG.

>he thinks that's all 'RPG' is about
Okay user good luck with your """""CHOICE MATTERS"""""" game if anything the only choice that will impact the game is the choice to change the gamma correction

no it fucking isnt
if you truly think Skyrim has enough depth to be called an RPG then you are the audience cyberpunk devs are catering to
and I do not want to speak to you anymore

Attached: 1561189018369.jpg (583x583, 37K)

RPG is all about getting experience to unlock skillsets to make your experience easier, nothing more nothing less.

This is wrong years ago, dumb asses.

Define RPG for me without defining Skyrim.

Cyberpunk 2020's xp system was especially shit because it was completely up to the GM whether each individual action you performed was cool enough to reward xp for. Otherwise it was a slow fucking trickle that, over the course of a scenario like you see in a typical video game, wouldn't amount to shit. Frankly it's good that they're getting away from it because it doesn't mesh well with vidya.

Open-world RPGs require emergent gameplay, in CP2077 you have multiple options to tackle problems but they're fixed and determined by the game, not the player.

A casual RPG is still an RPG user.

>braindead zoomers are legitmately comparing Skirim level of garbage being the same depth as 'ADVANCED RPG MECHANICS BASED ON PEN AND PAPER SYSTEM'
I want out of this hellhole

Attached: 1561728806308.jpg (454x490, 32K)

How does a game being an open-world, action-adventure story preclude it from being an RPG?

what is this even mean? Why do you people like word salad so much?

Fallout 1 and 2 are fucking RPGs not mother fucking Skyrim or modern Fallout which is basically the same garbage as Skyrim only with guns and radiation

No one is comparing the two, they are simply stating that Skyrim is still an RPG, which it is. Even if Cyberpunk 2077 lowered it's depth complexity to Skyrims level, it still would be an RPG.

so for a game to be an RPG, it's has to be a nostalgia bate with retarded dialog system and crafting.
Right-y-o

Neither was the Witcher.
>Mature RPG for Mature audiences such as ourselves
fucking kek

Attached: 1445679615491.jpg (259x290, 22K)

"RPG" is just a descriptor, not a badge of honor you massive weirdo.

Just because you don't think they're good games doesn't change what genre they are. This is like furiously insiting a chair isn't actually a chair because it's a bit wobbly and the back is cracked, rather than just saying it's a shit chair.

Fallout 1 and 2? They have skills, perks and talents, there is dialogue tree and you gain EXP for completing quests.
Skyrim has Birth signs, skills and buffs, there is dialogue tree and you gain EXP for completing quests.
By your very definition, skyrim is an RPG.

description complies with this though

Attached: rpg.jpg (823x558, 145K)

Pen and paper never was particularly advanced, you had to do everything with paper and dice after all, without crunching mechanics all day. D&D is among the heaviest systems available and even that is pretty light on math compared to a lot of video games.

not him but have you ever seen fallout 1 and 2
they're not even shooters
retard

How many threads do you need to make the same point?

>2012

Idea of this threads is that more and more you see them, more and more you agree with them.
Who ever is making this threads just don't realise it only forks for sound ideas not moronic once like theirs.

when did I say that they are shooter you fuckwit? I just said that they are retarded and not only cRPRGs are "real" RPGs.

Definition of RPG:

game in which the personality you design and pick out for your character is the #1 driving force of the story/gameplay. This can be represented by faction choices, morality systems, personality systems, etc.

game in which the statistics you choose define your character's ability and role in the world, so long as it varies greatly from if you chose different statistics. Minor variance with no change to resulting style of gameplay doesn't count.

the only thing left is #5 lol, day 1 pirate easily

Attached: 1562920376151.png (332x332, 148K)

So in your mind, Ultima series aren't RPG?

the earlier Ultima games, say V and back, are, but not the latter.

>soulless corporation
>we promise

OMG GUYS THEY'RE JUST LIKE US

Attached: 1562301113842.gif (365x400, 551K)

Ultima 5 doesn't fulfil any of your requirements for an RPG.

I always knew that brainket wojak posters were biggest idiots

So practically the entirety of JRPG's aren't RPG's then?

There's at least some attempt at allowing you to define who the Avatar really is as a person via the twisted virtue system going on, plus the whole "choose to bow down to Blackthorne or your party member is executed" scene was memorable to me as a good RPG moment, it made me think about what my character I was playing would do

Nope

any classical RPG's also aren't RPGs.
Series like Might and magic,fallout, Wizardry aren't RPGs and worst of all, Roguelikes aren't RPGs.

So I guess L4D is best RPG because Bill had to be sacrificed, and as one of the best characters in the game that loss will forever linger with me. Bravo on providing no bases on what RPG is and isn't.

> in middle age
"How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

> in modern age
"What is true RPG and why others are not?"

I fail to see how Fallout 1 and 2 don't allow you to play drastically different characters based on your own statistical choices, from absolute retard to lucky fucker, to charismatic manipulator to gunslinger and chem addict. That fulfills criteria 2. Criteria 1 is an ideal to strive to, but a purest implementation of it will never be realistic in video games, at least not for many years yet to come. At the very least, the game's dialogue system extensively provides for various different outcomes that do not all amount to "and now you shoot them."

Oh I didn't know L4D has a dialogue system, or actually gave you the option to grovel and surrender to the main villain to try and save one of your party members from execution when the villain demanded it in his big evil villain monologue

That's really subversive and creative of L4D, I'll have to give it a try

Thanks for letting me know about this great game, I really overlooked L4D because it looked like a multiplayer based co-op shooter

Semantically the definition of RPG means alot of things, but in the context of videogames it's a very narrow and well defined genre that has specific values. Put CP77 next to icewind dale and tell me both of those games are in the same genre and i'll fucking quit RPGs.

In Fallout 1 you can do nothing to change your story, world doesn't adjust to your character outside of cities. Basically, it doesn't fit your definition bit too limited that game is.
>Oh I didn't know L4D has a dialogue system
What you said was that Ultima made impact on you with companion sacrifice making it RPG because of emotional connection. What i'm saying is that completely irrelevant genre of games did so to me, making your point null and void.

I find it funny how you faggots love using old RPGs as examples of RPG games like Baldur's Gate, or Fallout 1+2 in your case when Cyberpunk 2077 has everything that Fallout 1+2 has

>Fallout 1+2 has attributes that are defining character traits (Strength, Perception, Endurance, etc) that effect your skills and personalizes your character.
>Cyberpunk 2077 has attributes that are defining character traits (Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Cool, etc.) that effect your game and skills and personalizes what kind of character you are.

>In Fallout 1+2 you are a fixed character that you can't change no matter what. Throughout the ENTIRE fucking game you are nothing but a vaulter who has been pushed outside of your vault to find the waterchip
>In Cyberpunk 2077 you are fixed character AND MORE since you can personalize your past from a Corpo, Nomad, and Streetkid, who eventually stumbles upon an immortality chip with the consciousness of Johnny Rocker with promises of either riches or plot device story: immortality to set him free.

>Fallout 1+2 had no guilds or factions you could join. The main focus of the game is you finding the waterchip for your vault, everything else is just a means to an end and you side with the various factions in the game according to whether you think they can help you or not.
>Cyberpunk 2077 has no guilds or factions you can join. The main focus of the game is you uncovering the truths behind an immortality chip you come across, everything else is just a means to an end and you side/work with various factions in the game according to whether you think they can provide those means of coming to an answer.

So by your standards, Fallout1+2 is an RPG, therefore Cyberpunk 2077 is an RPG. We got it bros, Cyberpunk 2077 is an RPG!

Attached: 1531264976694.gif (500x345, 408K)

I'll do you one better.
Icewind dale and Fable are in the same genre.

>3 decades later
>still no set definition for what an RPG actually is
great fucking genre you got there wall of text fags

this key to immortality sounds gay as fuck
they really went balls deep with keanu didn't they

Attached: deus.jpg (500x330, 48K)

this fucking autismo says JRPG's aren't RPGs. his opinion is on the same level as fucking ACfag.

Fable is an action rpg, like the dark souls games.

The problem RPG's have is that "role-playing" is way to all encompassing. The same thing applies to "action" and "adventure" games.

Action RPG is SUB GENRE of an RPG.
Every Action RPG is an RPG, not every RPG is Action RPG.

Attached: this_triggers_retards.jpg (739x698, 97K)

Who is paying OP to lie? He's literally lying. Like outright lying.

point is to have fun playing video games

you're moving the goalpost mr goalkeeper.

Attached: 1513825479009.jpg (480x488, 19K)

Get Woke
Go Broke

>Uncovering the truths
No, Samurai! The main focus of the game is burning this city!

No, i'm explaining to you what in a RPG.
RPG is base genre, it encompass all the sub genres with in it.
RPG has to explain what makes Fable an RPG
RPG has to explain what makes Rogue an RPG
PRG has to explain what makes Diablo an RPG
RPG need to explain what makes Skyrim an RPG
This is the fucking genre you are trying to defend and say that it's very special and not at all generic.

>Metric tons of preorders
>Humongous hype
>Collectors editions sold out in many countries already
>Mongoloid:"hurr dey broke"

no. u

>that recent interview where the journalist asks one of the developers if it's more RPG or FPS and the CD Projekt Red dude dodges the question not once but twice
this shit is DOA

>FPSRPG
>Is it rpg or fps?
Imagine asking this question to Io Strom, answer is literally yes.

Well at least it has good graphi-

Attached: cybersun.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

is this gta5

the ethics of Immortality in a laissez faire dystopian society is a sort of phoned in science fiction plot at this point. Deus Ex is really one of the only games that has done it well, nobody remembers the dozens of other games that have roughly the same plot.

I do think it's a smart question to ask, but videogame writers for the most part suck at writing and i don't expect any smart answers.

>here is your cyberpunk bro

I mean the problem here is that everyone on Yea Forums is a massive autist, so while normal people could tell at a glance if a game is an RPG or not, autists have to have it perfectly numerically or logically defined, which just can't happen in reality

Daily reminder Cyberpunk 2077 is already the most pre-ordered game of the year.

>can't happen in reality
>that's why horror movies sometimes are comedies
Get you ass out of your head, genra is to help you to understand what is game like, what is movie like, what is music like before you engage with it. definition of a genre HAS to be broad so that any form of experimental, outside the box thinking can fit within it's definitions.
if your definition is too tight, it looses it's main priority, to tell you what it's like.

>What industry standard should be is now considered as unique
I fucking hate this

Funny you should mention that, because even the guy who espouses that shit every time in his videos is okay with the tranny image in the game and think their inclusion fits with the setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhMBUBJl9V0

Attached: 240_F_122494738_SXkzOEz9i8hh29sE8yXMu7Otxx9ksJ1B.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Nah, from the sounds of it it's going to have a very indepth character customization where you can choose not only how you character is represented and acts when choosing a life path, but you have a slough of skills, character defining attributes from cool to strength, and class options that you can customize yourself and match with your lifepath. Sounds like Deus Ex with slight Fallout 1+2 character customizations to me on an overload level.

From the things I've heard about the story from the E3 demo, it sounds pretty great. You are a merc/corpo/nomad start guy who encounters a chip of immortality along the way that may or may not be dependent on your lifepath with the consciousness of Johnny Rocker who might have been implanted by the guy himself because he wanted to cheat death. You are not the only one who came across this chip, there were many before you and Johnny has been stuck in chip for the last 57 years since 2020. Your character is possibly the one who sets him free, but in order to do so you have to look for a hacker entity from the name of Alt Cunningham who is in a dark lovercraftian area of Cyberspace that nobody returns from filled with dark web dubious hackers and rogue AIs. Her consciousness has been in this Cyberspace since Johnny's disappearance, looking for answers, and her existence is somewhat of a legend among hackers of Cyberpunk 2077, who foretell of her return from the Black Wall that maybe you have to get her from.

And this is shit they wanted to tell you without spoilering the story. This game sounds fucking amazing already.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x310, 22K)

7th console gen graphics with chromatic aberration and TXAA.

normies ruin everything

Maybe but they might as well be in different genres considering how casual modern RPGs are

The goalpost was "this game isn't an rpg" user. If you're trying to narrow it down to subgenres to exclude 2077 from your list of "proper RPGs" then you're the one moving them.

Stop playing triple A crap and you'll find that videogames are still doing fine.

I swear to god if Alt Cunningham is played by "lady" gaga

>Yea Forums hypes up a game that the devs never promised to be as good as they wish it was
>Yea Forums having a shitfit when the they realized the devs can't deliver what they want since its unrealistic.

I lost all hope when they revealed the fucking look of this piece of shit. It's deliberately made to look and play like a Rockstar/Bethesda/Ubisoft open world meme for maximum sales, pandering and catering to the lowest common console turd sucking denominator.
This is not a labour of love. This is a calculated, checkbox by the numbers excel sheets approved project to make shareholders happy.

Attached: This is Cyberpunk 2077 no wait this is actually a game from 2010.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

by shifting the definition of RPG to include all sub-genres is moving the goalpost when the thesis of my argument was CP77 doesn't include enough of the core values of what makes an RPG. This isn't a matter of perspective, and CDPR was smart to notice their false advertising and change it.

Buy me a copy user-kun

That one's actually from 2016

>the thesis of my argument
Theses require you demonstrate evidence. You haven't done that.

You can't read can you?

If something is a sub-genre of an RPG then it's an RPG. Your thesis is moving the goalposts from "RPG" to "RPG but nome of the subgenres I don't like" then saying the other user was doing the same.
Say "it's not a good RPG to me because I don't like X subgenre," don't be a dishonest cunt by saying CDPR is false advertising.

No. That's from Mafia 2 which came out in 2010.

>you play as V, a mercenary outlaw
what the fuck happened? i was pretty keen for this game, but it looks like it's turned to total shit in the last 6 months

Attached: 1513663084870.jpg (493x637, 88K)

Big studios don't take risks, that means they will provide you with the same canned cinematic experience you get everywhere else, with a different name.
If you want innovation, look at indies or smaller studios who get some play money from publishers.

No, now his thesis is about what "the core values of what makes an RPG" are.

Ehem. That's Mafia 3, user.

Bro just admit you are wrong

Cast her.

Attached: CP2077_Alt_Cunningham.png (2673x1534, 3.63M)

GTA V with mods is unironically a better open world cyberpunk game

youtube.com/watch?v=69-tFrstBOg

>in the last 6 months
Nigger we've known about V for like a year and a half

nice manface and 80s hair lmao

To be fair, there is a clear cut definition of what an RPG is, and that is not something about muh choices, muh customizable MC or walls of text, it's just that most people do not accept it.
And the vidya industry has bastardized the genre so much for so many years people don't accept what is and what isn't an RPG anymore because they either really like or dislike what RPGs are actually about or do not accept that RPGs are fundamentally mechanically abstract games with no space for realistic sim bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeJmTdMpe1w

This is REAL cyberpunk here. How come the game doesn't look as good as an amateur project in Unity?

nothing will ever be like pen and paper in a video game, because a pen and paper rpg isnt limited by what the devs programmed into it, but rarther the imagination of your dungeon master, for a video game to achieve this it would have to be rpg maker but let you make the game as you play it

I've beens struggling with this game for awhile now and i think i know why, as a male in my late 20's. Most adults i know don't care about how edgy and mature your game is, it seems to be exclusively zoomers who care about this shit. Adults are fine to play whatever comes their way, it's only underage who want to play violent edgy videogames.

So this is why the marketing is skipping over people like me, im simply not the target audience.

Attached: 1504918760512.png (215x328, 66K)

How is the game edgy and mature? It doesn't even look all that dark.

>turn the game to night
>make it nearly pitch black with some neon lights and throw on cyberpunk music
>IM CYBERPUNK GUYS
kys
>This is real cyberpunk here
>driving cars on ground
next

>Adults are fine to play whatever comes their way
including violent edgy video games

Attached: 1553655618872.gif (294x263, 238K)

>implying cyberpunk needs flying cars

Get Wake
Go Bake
DUDE

Attached: 1446032350473.png (512x512, 186K)

Okay CDPR.

I fucking wish Cyberpunk 2077 was edgy. Game looks like your average nintendo product but with swearing.

This. Real cyberpunk is GTA with no changes. That guy is a dumbass.

cyberpunk, no. Cyberpunk™, yes.

Attached: 1500127587444.png (184x173, 31K)

Attached: 1553659703775.png (1294x728, 1.41M)

A role playing game implies choices, otherwise you're watching an interactive movie.
The term comes from pen and paper, so imagine having a DM who doesn't let you do anything but go on his preplanned quest and doesn't let you do things because they're "out of character", yes that's not role playing, because you're just listening to a person tell you who you are and what you're doing.

So Dredd isn't cyberpunk because the cars have tires?

I don't know if the game actually is edgy or not because i haven't played it, but all the advertising wants people to know it is.

yes i am aware of the paradoxical nature of marketing M rated games to kids who can't even buy the games, but they are by far the biggest consumers of videogames and their gen x parents will buy them anything.

Its actually Mafia City

Attached: kirby level up.jpg (650x320, 26K)

If you ask me I think we need to break up Cyberpunk into subgenres, just like Steampunk did with Gaslamp, Screampunk, Cattlepunk, etc. It's confusing the hopeless shit eating retarded zoomies, and now anything not Blade Runner copy, neon/retro, gloomy, and rainy, isn't Cyberpunk. I think that's why distinctive subgenre changes were made for Steampunk, for the absolute retarded and braindead who can't disassociate a genre without fixating on one image or you having to tell/guide the retarded exactly what it is.

Attached: cyberpunk 2020.png (1307x818, 1.62M)

77 is very close to the 80's user

Dredd is not Cyberpunk™, no.

Attached: netrunner.png (402x366, 70K)

yes it is you dumb faggot

Cyberpunk can be in the day sure
but its really dumb that the city is called "night city" and yet we have only ever seen it at day time

Attached: DFI7zj6U0AAk0oz_thumb.jpg (554x737, 89K)

Retardation. Car radio isn't all of the music, and if you want an "immersive environment" you picked a wrong dev's game.
I could give expand or alternative examples if you're still failing to comprehend this one, but I'm already fucking up my sleep schedule, so I'm done.
>Why not go to another site and yell about this?
Because on most of those other sites there's even a larger majority or retarded shills.

Probably won't see the post but I might as well drop it here since I already wrote it.

stat him then

Attached: fbc_sheet.gif (2410x3165, 153K)

>he thinks it's called night city because of the weather

Attached: 1556061896486.jpg (563x596, 82K)

Is Skyrim an RPG? If so, then Cyberpunk it's one as well.

>he thinks night is a type of weather

Attached: 1552093904070.jpg (1024x1024, 45K)

>night is weather

Attached: 172.gif (512x807, 469K)

All I have to do is show you a picture.

Attached: 1542594439033.jpg (349x524, 50K)

If the game was intended to be played by adults they wouldn't need to call it edgy or violent, it would simply BE edgy and violent without the need to call attention to itself. It's the commercialized version of 'doth protest too much'

>weather: "the state of the atmosphere at a particular place and time as regards heat, cloudiness, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc."
>sunshine
>night has lack of sunshine

Attached: 1556734392089.jpg (512x642, 56K)

What does this have anything to do with him being or not cyberpunk you absolute retard?

>Only seen it in day time.
What??

Also the city isn't named Night City because of the time of day you absolute mong, it's named that for the founder of the city.

Attached: d7bda15d24f1e98d1d41f9eb260c82bb.jpg (1400x700, 200K)

He said ™. As in, Cyberpunk the IP not the genre. He's been playing you from the start.

Remember guys, it isn't cyberpunk if it doesn't have flying cars! Robocop? Not cyberpunk. Deus Ex? You better believe that isn't cyberpunk. Metal Gear Rising? Not cyberpunk.

What a retard.

>max authority, combat sense, credibility, interrogation, awareness, driving, handgun, motorcycle, and cryotank operation
>mid resources, intimidate, streetwise, accounting, athletics, brawling, heavy weapons, demolitions
>literally 0 in everything else

Funny thing is, this game has flying cars, so by their logic it is Cyberpunk. It's just that not everyone has it, it's hilariously expensive, and in the game you can mount a flying car but it's akin to a on-rail fast travel which is okay by me to be honest.

not cyberpunk, Cyberpunk™. learn to read

Cyberpunk™ sucks though, I prefer cyberpunk, like Final Fantasy 7's city

>"H-hey look at me, I'm a retard!!"

That'd be dieselpunk though

that's cool, go post that in one of the Final Fantasy 7 threads where it's relevant.

It's not my fault your brain can't put a pattern together when it sees a thread about Cyberpunk™ with people talking about Cyberpunk™ and you think they're talking about cyberpunk, you don't have to take it out on me

Do you honestly think you can't build a pretty good Dredd in that system

something something, winnie the pooh tiananmen square chinese democracy

No, FF 7 is cyberpunk.

>cyberpunk
>most of their computers still have vacuum tubes
Fuck off retard

Cyberpunk 2077 is not Cyberpunk 2020 either, so you're also retard for considering both as the same.

People already distinguish between the "trenchcoats and mirrorshades" cyberpunk and the "neon mohawk" cyberpunk, not to mention post-cyberpunk

Hey everyone, I just here to tell everybody that I want fem V to step on me.

Attached: shoes_back-and-side.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

57 years is a long time, so that's even more reason for there to be flying cars everywhere

Attached: understandable.png (1497x791, 576K)

We're one year away from 2020, do you see any flying cars around?

And the faggots in the 80's with Blade Runner thought that by 2018 we were going to have human like androids, flying vehicles, and a full functioning colony on Mars.

>Gigantic arsenal of weapons, upgrades, implants and cool high-tech toys
Unironically a red flag for me. It's a little like "huge open world X times bigger than Y game" like it's a guarantee being an engaging experience just because the landmass and generated props looks good as you need to transport yourself through largely empty fields fighting respawning enemies all the time. Just look at Borderlands 2, only the non-generated weapons are even remotely different. A gigantic arsenal tend to end up samey or severely imbalanced which can be a real bother even for a SP game.

Well it aint dieselpunk, they don't use oil and there's no nazis

It's a fictional setting from 30 years ago nignog. It's not beholden to real life.

Attached: flying cars.png (1024x573, 790K)

Lol that modded jacket is literally out of the Cyberpunk 2077 demo

There are flying cars everywhere, but they are owned by the retardedly rich or those who can afford it, city services like the Police and Trauma Team, there are carriers all over , and there is a shuttle that takes people to a colony on the moon.

Attached: 5a79b3a9-5255-4b96-a009-1daf7a8ce9a7_Cyberpunk-2077_2018_06-12-18_007.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Look at nu-fallout, there is a giant chasm between the action and the character sheet since there isn't any abstraction when you shoot or sneak but you have a magic number that makes it easier, lockpicking is piss easy but somehow you get locked out just because of the number...it's a really stupid system, having a character sheet just for "rpg points" when the game is made like any other sandbox

Cyberpunk™ is cyberpunk, fite me

i'm just gonna leave this here

Attached: ohnono.jpg (1515x595, 116K)

>role playing game is about grinding for shit
are you literally retarded user?