I've just finished the 4th chapter and I figured that while I enjoy the main story...

I've just finished the 4th chapter and I figured that while I enjoy the main story, combat and substories I just despise the mini-games like racing, dancing, karaoke, darts etc. It's just so time consuming and boring. If I leave those alone will I be fine? I know you get additional CP for this and probably money along the way which you use on skills.

Attached: yakuza-0-cover.jpg (640x763, 380K)

The entire point of these games is doing whatever you feel like it so do whatever, don't stress over it the game isn't that challenging to begin with.

It is practically impossible to die, these games are casual as fuck. You will be able to finish the game easily without doing any side content.

>despise karaoke and dancing
holy shit kill yourself

>he hates disco

Attached: tenor.gif (498x325, 2.67M)

Just skip them. The game is easy to finish even if you hardly ever touch side content.

>I just despise the mini-games like racing, dancing, karaoke, darts etc
then dont' fucking play games like Yakuza you fucking faggot. This is why this series should have never went to PC goddamit

You cant finish all the substories without them.

I love disco and danding in real life it's just that I don't like the mini game.
Ok then, the fights were easy so far. But I though it was just accounting for the fact that you didn't really have a chance to get many upgrades till this point.

>the game shouldn't have come to PC because one single person who is enjoying the main game isn't interested in a karaoke minigame
Why is the old guard yakuza fanbase so full of unbearable autistic crybabies? Listen to yourself

What activities that involve particularly interesting substories?

Just wait until you unlock the cabaret minigame and stop caring about the plain plot for days straight

Don't forget you can pause during fights and heal as much as you like. Even on higher difficulties these games are cakewalks and 0 is the easiest of them all.

The minigames are only there as distraction from how boring and repetitive the main questline gets the longer you play so maybe you'll come back to them.

they arent mandatory. i really only cared to finish the story at first, then played again on legend difficulty doing all the side stuff along the way. that might be what you want to do too.

None desu. If you don't want to fight Amon I wouldn't bother. The dancing nearly game me a brain haemorrhage.

The real estate and such involve some of the minigames, but if you lose it just sets you back a little. You are not required to win them.
Some substories directly revolve around the minigames though, and sometimes you have to do them to earn real estate as well.

>not playing OUT RUN or Space Harrier

Is this good with a controller?

well the fantastic thing about yakuza is that with like 3 exepction in the story mini games are basically optional. And the story is still like 20+ hours so you get your money worth

It was a playstation exclusive in the first place.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

>currently taking over the electronics king's territory
>can't get 3 million in outrun to buy the arcade
>fuck how can I get 100% shares now
>get 100% shares anyway by upgrading the other properties
You're okay sometimes real estate royale.