What the hell happened to Boogie?

Some trainwreck shit going down

Attached: teef.jpg (600x315, 29K)

In trying to unJUST himself, he merely JUSTed himself all the more

Maybe you should give us a little of the background

Attached: martin-madrazo.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

100% real clean teeth!

Jesus, if you're making an e-celeb thread at least try to hide it. You feel this comfortable gossiping about some fat retard's problems?

What do you think

Attached: IMG_20190704_171854.jpg (768x1024, 131K)

Yes. Absolutely.

Spoiler that shit jesus

keep saying it

Fuck you OP. Not for making an eceleb thread, but for making an eceleb thread and being vague as fuck about what is happening.

You're really cool user, I bet you smoke

>bearded man
>veiny tits
wow

He got a stomach bypass and fake teeth and thinks he's an inspiration and that he turned his life around when I reality he's still an enormous fat fuck who's a few quarter pounders away from busting a staple at any moment.

Anyone in his exact predicament who was actually putting in the effort would be 100lb lighter minimum.

At least gamer boy water has actually touched tits.

No that's the other eceleb

kek

Attached: before.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

Negged

I don't know what's happening but what the big deal?
Just be happy a fat fuck is now less fat, and has nice teeth?

what did he do

>What the hell happened to Boogie?
Bought a Tesla, asked fans for donations, everybody mad at him, he's a complete wreck

his confidence skyrocketed after the surgery and teeth replacement, he thinks he's hot shit now meanwhile he's still the same asshole he's ever been
also he knows that drama is where it's at these days

PAY

PAY

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SOME FAT FUCK THAT DOES NOTHING

eceleb threads are allowed on Yea Forums since etika died

is that what they mean by 'bong teeth'?

someone fix the teeth so he looks human

I hope that e-celeb cancer eats shit and dies soon just like that nigger Etika. repulsive fatfuck lardshit.
OP is cancer, that fat turd is cancer, ecelebs are cancer. I hope you all get cancer.

>What the hell happened
Polish a turd, it's still a turd, just shiny. What made him, has shaped him into who he is no matter how hard he changes his appearance. He should've gotten psychopathological help from certified medical professionals, not surrogate e-siblings to feed his delusions and enable his broken mind.

Attached: 1553439313630.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

I wish he would kill himself or have a heart attack already so I could stop seeing this fat cunt everywhere I go. His content sucks, he has zero talent or charisma, he's an egotistical faggot who thinks he's super nice and inspirational when he's just a piece of shit. I have no idea how he has any fans.