Gaming chair

Should i go for a gaming chair Yea Forums? I was thinking about cougar armor or maybe a dxracer, gaming chairs on my country are quite overpriced tho but i think its worth If i say that i have my ass on a chair for over 14 hours daily.

Attached: 15630184065424333428217468122384.jpg (2976x3968, 3.28M)

Go for a Savonnah Office chair, good for your back

gaming chairs are dogshit, i have one and wish every day i had bought that expensive office chair i was looking at, shit was perfect for me but i fell for the gaming meme

Go on craigslist or an equivalent (maybe go looking for offices that are closing or are offloading old equipment) and buy a used Herman Miller Aeron, gaymer chairs are cheap pieces of shit and the “office” chairs you find at places like staples aren’t much better.
I got mine for 75 dollars, fixed one little issue in 5 minutes, and now have a chair I can sit in for hours with no problem. Gaming chairs are made to look cool and get kids to waste money, while proper office chairs like the Aeron were designed for workers to spend hours sitting with little discomfort.

don't, they're just a gimmick and an uncomfortable one at that.

At the prices you're looking at for those gaming chairs you could get a proper nice really comfortable office chair you could use for years.

Just get an executive style office chair. I've had mine for 7 years, and am only just now thinking of buying a new one
I like to tuck one of my feet under its opposing thigh, and these are the only chairs that allow me to do that comfortably.

Attached: still comfy.jpg (2448x3264, 3.33M)

I had to buy a gaming chair because nobody makes office chairs that support 180kg.
But funnily enough, there seems to be enough fat gamers to make a line of chairs for fat people feasible lmao

No, get a Markus from Ikea for 150 bucks.

>180kg
jesus

eat less you fat fuck

is that a W-03 HIT Czarne?

I sit like that all the time too, right foot under left thigh, I'm sitting like that now.

forgot to add, the back is super fucking tall, despite being a relatively cheap chair

Just buy whatever's the cheapest ergonomic chair at Ikea, retard.
Gaymen racing chairs are cringe and retarded.

Attached: meme chair.jpg (2000x2000, 546K)

>180kg
You have a serious problem. Seek help.

based

Attached: 1562239719838.jpg (600x632, 84K)

>180kg
Go fucking outside and get fit

Attached: 1560349683847.jpg (233x388, 25K)

No, kinda. $49 bucks in my country for this garbage. Everything here it's overpriced af compared to any other country so this is like a w-03 hit $10 version of It.

Holy fuck I'm trying not to go over 75 so I wouldn't hate myself.

I got dxracer for like 200$ and its absolutely not worth

First of its made for literal manlets. Its so fucking thight and im kinda fit. Its for very small manlets.
Second the material is bad. It feels like this chair is 20$ worth in china.
The great thing is how much you can lean with it however.

at least get a chair from autonomous.ai over some trash gaming chair that costs more

Get an actual office chair from office supplier. Dx racer doesn't even have lumbar support lmao it's a flat back, even an old car seat on a milk crate would be more comfortable.

i did that with my left foot all the time and it eventually sprained and caused me to painfully limp for a week. highly recommend against doing that.

Lose weight

>tfw bought a gaming chair for the same reason
I hate you and myself