Home Thread

Home Thread

What class will you main at the beginning of WoW Classic?
strawpoll.com/rz57g85g

What are you looking forward to most?
What are your plans? Playstyle? Guild? Focus on PvE, PvP, alting, other, all?
Will you go out of your way to obtain any and all useful items?

Attached: wow-classic.jpg (1024x512, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br1hXGXJ7Tg
classicdb.ch/?talent#sVxubgkxVGzIcz
youtube.com/watch?v=5zxuC0ptca0
youtube.com/watch?v=ilEd0asQRnA
strawpoll.me/17557953/r
strawpoll.com/7keeey38
strawpoll.com/rz57g85g
youtube.com/watch?v=AM1bSJm6GTE
youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rQRdHw8LgmiPEVc8ST-cwdD1kKkBwhwlK1f0eO45voU/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looking forward to hitting level 30 and burning out like always because vanilla is trash

Dwarf Hunter and/or Night Elf Warrior

Attached: 1557651277377.png (396x364, 192K)

>What class will you main at the beginning of WoW Classic?
Hunter
>What are you looking forward to most?
Ganking and playing in easy mode
>What are your plans?
Taking it slow and casual
> Playstyle?
Send pet, auto-attack, repeat
>Guild?
I'll probably stick with whatever rando tosses me an inv
> Focus on PvE, PvP, alting, other, all?
PvE, PvP
>Will you go out of your way to obtain any and all useful items?
No

Attached: 1539449128425.gif (500x500, 97K)

I hope you don't like pvp because they're going to be absolutely fucking awful with all the bugs and leeway mechanic

Probably BLM, maybe RDM. Doesn't matter which, casters are in a pretty good place now.

Now that the vanilla beta is over, has blizz released any statistics on what the class % ratios were?

Final Fantasy Shadowbringers

Play Now

Dont Play World of Warcraft

You want Final Fantasy

Play Final Fantasy Now on PC on Steam

>tranny console mmo
yikes lads

Worgen Death Knight

Human Warlock

lmao no, FFXIV is only a little bit better than BFA, because some of the classes are more fun than anything BFA offers. But the rest of FFXIV plays exactly like modern, hand-held, babyshit WoW.

sharding will be permanent due to technological limitations

I'm playing shadmanbringers to tide myself over until classic, having not played since 2.0 (on stormblood now). It's better than retail WoW but it's even less of an MMO. The max party size outside of the LFR equivalent is fucking 8, there's no world pvp, and there is no reason to ever group up in the open world or have any meaningful player interaction at all. It's a single player RPG with the occasional co-op dungeon dressed up as an MMO. I'm enjoying the MSQ but I can't fathom how anyone would justify paying a monthly fee to play this shit long-term, like even less so than retail WoW. So even though I'm having fun, it's not scratching the MMO itch at all and honestly you faggots should just stop comparing it to WoW. The only things FFXIV and WoW have in common is the shit everyone hates about retail since Cataclysm.

Troll rogue

90% mained Uninstall Wizard after 2 weeks.

and they never ever let anyone else in to replace them

I have yet to decide between warlock/mage for main, im pretty sure i will level a pala aswell but i cant really decide what to do for main.

Mage seems really comfy but im afraid there will be a million of them.

No belf no buy

Human male mage
I will be hitting levels of comfy that shouln't even be possible

It doesn't make much sense
that a man of my stature should have to wear a dress

This

Attached: 1543363505534.jpg (1200x1567, 1.16M)

if i end up going horde-

most likely undead male rogue OR undead female mage

if i go alliance cause of friends-

human female mage most likely. i'll at least raid MC, maybe some BWL, dunno past that. i just wanna go full hardcore 12hour days for a bit and reexperience everything

Attached: 1539449452604.png (493x396, 54K)

asmon layer... home...

how long until we can just talk about the game again instead of streamers

How about just playing video games

game isn't out yet

Attached: 1560266904142.png (2257x1359, 252K)

>Night Elf warrior
My fucking man, a fellow fan of Swifty and old school demon hunters

Can Night Elf Hunters cast aimed shot from shadowmeld in classic? Some of my fondest memories from vanilla was shadowmelding in WSG and oneshotting casters as they ran by me

>faggots keep saying that private servers are broken and wrong and thus way easier than "real vanilla"
>datamining from beta shows Ragnaros has way less armor than he does on private servers

oh no no no no

Attached: OAH HOH HAH HAHAH HAHAHAH, OH.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>frogposter
>friends

Attached: 53a32c5507600.png (497x301, 152K)

was actually super excited until i saw layering being used at all points in the game which they promised they wouldnt do

probably will not play now

Reminder

Attached: hybrid tier list.png (580x768, 239K)

Attached: tips rinsed.webm (442x388, 900K)

Will it matter which server I roll on? I'm worried I'll pick a shitty low population one and be doomed to a life of long queue times.

druid tank is absolutely dogshit because it can never get enough defense rating to ignore crushing blows.

that's what the high health pool and armor are for, user

feral druid cope, the image.

To further explain, druids aren't mean for MT'ing, no, that's only for warriors. But they're still 100% viable for offtanking adds or trash, and they bring the added benefit of 3% crit for a melee group as well as extra brez/innervate

hence, "viable but suboptimal"

I will main a male human rogue. I am most looking forward to trekking through eastern kingdoms/kalimdor doing quests, dungeons. and wpvp. I will probably work on raiding and pvp (I wont be grinding pvp ranks) at 60.

Friendly reminder that STV is the best zone. The combination of setting, rain, music, quests, and wpvp make it 10/10.

>he unironically enjoys being ganked on sight by every single enemy player

Yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=Br1hXGXJ7Tg
kek @ the comments

t. salty ret paladin

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

But I am playing rogue? Also roving bands of level 30 something alliance vs level 30 something horde is always fun. Fighting on the beach outside of Grom'gol is fun.

I'm looking forward most to the threads filled with butthurt from you losers when you realize it's going to be shit and you'll never be 12 years younger again.

>haha classic sucks you're just nostalgic about it
>it will be dead in a few months
>you're not a kid anymore, you don't have time to play it
>you're just trying to relive your childhood
>the raids are so fucking easy, bosses only have 1 mechanic lolol
>everyone will quit when they remember how bad the game is
>people only liked it because it was new
>there's no mystery to the game anymore, everything is figured out
>you really want to drop all of the improvements retail has made over the years?
>lol why are you paying for a game already released 15 years ago
>blizzard is going to fuck it up, just you watch
>it's not better, just slower
>layering.webm (video actually from the blizzcon demo, not the beta)
>people only played private servers because it's free, nobody will pay $15 for classic
>no content after naxx, you can't keep playing forever lol

Attached: seething retailfag.jpg (601x508, 68K)

Raid DPS is tied directly to how much threat a tank can produce (warriors outperforming them by a ton)
Also, having 20% more HP won't help you when you get hit by a 150% dmg fire crushing blow

Crushing blows aren't a problem when you crappy pserver doesn't have crushing blows.

Literally wrong, user. Druid with pummeler out-threats any warrior by a large margin.

>get hit by a 150% dmg fire crushing blow

why are you MT'ing ragnaros on a druid, you fucking retard

based lumikaru

this

i leveled a sam up to 60 in the last ff14 expansion and it was just sucks. The music was excellent, of course, there were some good bossfights in the instances but everything else is just terrible, it's not an mmo at all, you just teleport everywhere and are forced to sit through the most cliche shitplot in existance that lasts for a solid 90 hours

Any word on if they're bringing back old night-time and weather? I want comfy fog and rain back

Attached: 1551074539973.png (1280x661, 1.18M)

no feral tank wants to run pummeler because it shares an item slot with warden staff. Nevermind having to farm gnomergan for hours every week only to be worse than a warrior
why would you ever spend time gearing a feral druid offtank when a warrior does the same job better?

this, I loved the rain in most zones, particularly
elwynn
loch modan
darkshore
stv
hinterlands

>Implying I play WoW.

>no feral tank wants to run pummeler

Confirmed trolling, here's your (You)

seething

I have literally played private servers the last 4 years and now the freshfags retailbabies come in here and pretend every memespec is viable because they saw a tipsout or frostadamus video from 2015 filed on some busted stock mangos server

I remember reading well over a year ago that the night/day cycle and weather of old isn't coming back, not heard anything since then so I'm not sure if it's legit. quite literally a dealbreaker for me if it doesn't

it will be comfy I can't wait

Does the buff stay even if you switch weapons in combat on private servers? Has anybody tried it on classic beta yet?

how are shadow priests?

so if it isnt its day time all of the time? and sunny all of the time? for what reason

So, I know that if I want to get in raids as a pally, I need to spec holy. But what spec should I use for leveling?

Also, should I pick up a crafting profession or just two gathering and sell resources on the auction house?

Great to level and pvp with. Useful in dungeons and raids (for the shadow damage buff).

Great in 1v1. Decent in group pvp. Awful in raids apart from one handy debuff that can be applied by a healer.

I've literally never seen any guild unironically use a "holy weaving" priest, it's always a straight shadowpriest

Male human prot pally.
I'll throw some points into illumination though and heal raids because I'm a team player.

Attached: 1546479380239.gif (334x322, 893K)

No you.

Probably gnome warlock

>STV rain
>chilling around camps
>on the lookout for PvPniggers
>that breath of relief when you see fellow players of your faction just.. being around

>midnight
>rain
>chilling around in darkshire in, just chatting around with players, and selling some alchemy stuff and spare bronze tubes
>stiches comes
>we are all surprised noobs, run out and have a huge bossfight on the town square
>after he dies we go back to the inn to just talk about i

they nerfed nights on retail during cataclysm I think, instead of nights getting properly dark like vanilla the skybox just changes to a darker tint but it still very much looks like daytime

You can literally heal all vanilla content with a 25/26 build. That's what I just did on a pserver and it was pretty easy.

Holy Paladin is kind of in a weird position, in that most of their talents don't really affect their healing. They only have 1 talent that actually affects the amount healed, and it's only +12% to the base heal amount, before +heal from gear is applied. Then you've got Illumination for mana returns, and down near the bottom, Holy Power for +5% spell crit. Outside of that, not much actually increases your healing done.

Though I suppose with sit-critting being dead in Classic, you don't want to take Reckoning anymore, so a 30/21/0 spec could work. Sanctuary is always nice to have, especially for AoE grinding/farming. And you can volunteer to be the dedicated Sanctuary paladin in your raid, so that you only have to buff Warriors instead of buffing every class.

classicdb.ch/?talent#sVxubgkxVGzIcz

I'd probably go with something like that, for a build that heals but can also tank 5mans.

Last thread i had a back-and-forth regarding character creation, how what you pick, even a human, represents yourself in escaping into a fantasy world, and the most basic level of immersion in entertainment. They belligerently combated this as a concept, claiming human is the only option like the other options aren't valid or real, saying "if you want story go read a book, retard"

Am I crazy? If someone picks a human warrior they'd still be in a world with knights and spells, if they're fighting an orc they're fighting an orc, i don't understand how someone can argue that. If they're reading please elaborate your views further.

Attached: 1531593467215.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Spellpower thorns paladin.
I will run at mobs and farm them.

This image was made by a druid.

This post was made by a salty prot paladin

Final Fantasy Shadowbringers

Play Now

Dont Play World of Warcraft

You want Final Fantasy

Play Final Fantasy Now on PC on Steam

Thorns doesn't scale with spell damage.

It's awkward as hell to play.

i hate the spell fx

>get blacklisted because you offended some streamer
>have to leave the server and start all over again

Are you really hyped for this?

That's why you play Alterac Valley and sit in the back

>those log tie downs
Fuck me das good

Attached: stream.jpg (462x768, 170K)

INV
ASMONGOLD
LAYER

asmon layer asmon layer

Nice strawman ms paint comic. Any actual argument of your own or have you already given up`?

Attached: classic is like onions.png (750x754, 1.07M)

It's a retarded premise

>stream

Attached: EB34FB4A-0B03-4617-BF0E-8FEAABE4FB7D.jpg (626x798, 121K)

Tailoring and enchanting Mage

Alchemy and Herbalism Rogue

Fuck engineering I dont need that shit

90% of streamers are playing on the same server so they can collaborate, is it that hard to not play on that one server if you care this fucking much?

Thank god we no longer have to play with you scum :)

im kinda torn on what to play. I want to experience Priest as it was my main from TBC until Cataclysm (played Rogue in Vanilla). but i also want to raid and i dont really have the time to farm pots as a healer.

so I was thinking of playing some easy DPS class like mage or warlock, but im still not sure

Thoughts on warlock performance/usefulness/wantedness?

Playing a human in a fantasy world is kino.
In a world with superior races, races with unique racial capabilities, races that are far more strong or intelligent, you are a mere underdog. And YOU are still mighty enough to fight against the same monsters, demons and demigods as all other major races.

Healers have the least consumables of all roles.

Human mage for that immersion or gnome for bis?
Both male, obviously.

DDO Dungeon
youtube.com/watch?v=5zxuC0ptca0
FF14 Dungeon
youtube.com/watch?v=ilEd0asQRnA

Warlocks are always in demand because of raid utility. That being said, it's one of the more annoying classes to level since you're going to draw aggro like crazy. I recommend bringing a friend.

Going with Human Male Paladin to start because Human feels like the most suitable introduction to the WoW setting and Paladin works well with it. Never played Vanilla before, only private servers. Hyped as fuck.

Attached: 1558531337911.jpg (553x800, 38K)

raids will always take a minimum of 3 warlocks for curse of recklessness, shadow and elements.
you should be just fine in getting a raid spot.

enjoy wearing dresses

Didn't blizz come out and say that private servers were actually way harder than vanilla? Elite damage was way too high apparently.

they are as private servers are broken as fuck with trash mobs full healing spells and damage scaled way too high. vanilla wasn't that hard.

Some stuff is easier and other harder, mostly because pservers are fucking wrong on everything.

I’m going to play ffxiv instead because WoW sucks ass. Blow me fags.

I will enjoy my 59 levels of wearing plate and being an actual paladin first.

Attached: 1559689449378.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Respect.

Attached: 3de64c2.jpg (700x820, 150K)

>final fantasy player
>wants men to have sex with him

Sasuga

>Some stuff is easier and other harder
yes
>pservers are fucking wrong on everything.
no

OH ASMOND
SEND ME AN INVITE TO ASMONDS LAIR

Attached: B7582229-3C3F-474A-8413-9BE7A2E82C2B.png (644x800, 15K)

This guy gets it. Your sense of wonder at the fantasy elements of the world is increased because it makes you feel a bit more like you are "discovering" them.

Attached: 1547328142618.jpg (590x332, 225K)

>59 levels of wearing plate
user you unlock plate at 40...

Reminder that horde>alliance at pvp is a meme. Two above average racials do not make up for the lack of paladins in your premades.

Attached: 1558200930335.png (900x506, 509K)

Other races could be more interesting if they weren't recolored humans. Also, except a few tiers, everything looks like shit on other races.

>he thinks paladins can overcome gear/skill gaps

oh no no nonononono

mail until 40 mate

Most people that are talking poor about vanilla honestly didn't play vanilla hardcore for a long period of time. It was HARD. Most people were honestly casuals and the most they got were some MC pugs. Few people actually progressed through all the raids until the end. There is not a harder raid than Naxx 40. It will break you. Honestly I don't even know if it will be worth it. I'm more concerned with pvp. However, raiding is great. Can't wait to see those that didn't experience it see just how hard and superior it was to everything that came after.

Druids: you will not be raiding or as balance or feral. Sorry. You will be resto. I was progression resto druid from ZG through half of Naxx vanilla. You will be a resto druid and earn respect. You will eventually pick up great feral epics that rogues don't need however for your off day feral respec in which you are a pvp God. Just remember, feral druids in raiding were not a thing until BC. There were a few snowflake examples of druids tanking ragnaros and such, but it was mostly for luls. Yes Bear druid can generate more threat, but your utility is poor and you are a better healer. Work hard as resto, and play hard when you are not raiding (or not farming pots for Naxx which will take up all your free time and gold).

Attached: 1533913576383.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

Jokes on you, all these undead "rouge" players don't get invited into premades.

>no retarded lv 5 paladin killing chickens
>no undead rogue on the roof
>no couple fucking

Just wear heirlooms :^)

data on pservers is mostly based off of 2004-2006 forum posts, elitistjerks stuff (they did a LOT of theorycrafting and testing), youtube videos, etc.

very few things on pservers were "fucking wrong", most of it was fairly accurate. I'd say that overall, pservers were about 90-95% accurate to retail vanilla

How will horde baby's react when all the hardcore guilds roll alliance like they used to in vanilla again? If any of the hardcore guilds roll on classic to begin with

Yeah, but at some point you gotta suspend your disbelief and realize this is a game from 2004. I'll take what I can get, and for a well-designed online RPG where you can lose yourself in the world, old WoW is about as good as it gets.

You don't want to join his guild. He has no end game experience in vanilla. probably barely hit level 60. He only played vanilla for 3 months.

Some losers will roll horde to get some cheap "horde word's first".

>being 15 years late to the race
These retards will do it anyways.

Troll Rogue is best rogue

Attached: 1558888093986.jpg (1546x1200, 422K)

Which class do I roll for this feel?

Attached: 1560628914047.webm (720x1280, 2.55M)

Huntard for me always.

Warrior with the old Unstoppable Force.

Can't wait for the inevitable whining about 2h windfury shamans being weaker in classic than they were in vanilla. Newsflash, those sulfuras videos you guys watched were from an older patch that classic won't use

Female Orc Shaman EleResto Main Pvp/Casual Raiding focus

yeah shammies were shit in 1.12

Because Thunderbluff and Orgrimmar are max level comfy. In vanilla, anyone based played horde. All the niggers and faggots played alliance. Have fun being corpse camped, alliance scum.

with no belfs all the rtards will be back on alliance again! whee!

People will quit before way before that. Rogues thinking Roguecraft is 1.12 is going to be hilarious tho.

bugs? vanilla open world pvp took the most skill.

struggling to figure out what to pick to best fit with a gnome mage buddy, so we can easily find groups as a duo

blood elves are fucking gay. Most the horde hated blood elves when they came out. Fucking twinks.

Dwarf priest, same starting area and very desired in raids

30/0/21 is pretty meta for BGs and a balanced enh build (not going full WF crits, learning to put down the 2H in half ur matchups) is surprisingly decent.

shaman.

How can you not love convenience and pvp viability?

"surprisingly decent" isn't good enough, lilzoom watched a video of a guy oneshotting 4 people in a row and if they can't do the same the game is bugged

Have you not moved on?

Attached: 1dayyoumidmay.jpg (671x840, 112K)

>reeee why are you enjoying things when I'm all jaded and sad REEEEEE!!!

They are too poor to afford the beta.

Quit wow over a decade ago. Why would I subscribe before Vanilla comes out? Beta is pointless. nu-wow is too easy and gay.

A game doesn't just stop being good because it's old, zoomer.

Elem/Resto hybrids are extremely useful in BGs, it's Enhance that's a meme.

Please make this decision for me, it's been killing me for two months.

vanilla is not about min maxing. It's not going to be a big difference.

Uninstall Wizard is the only good option.

are human males too chunky for rogue sets?

>So many rogues and warlocks.
Aren't you guys worried about finding groups? I heard nothing but "woops, we're full on rogues sorry, btw why is your gear so bad hahahahahaha" back in the day.

i managed to find groups as a retarded kid, should be fine just keep at it trying for the items you need

Immersion is always better than minmax, don’t listen to the autismos

Yeah, don't worry about min/maxers, user. Here's what happens to min/maxers:

>Autistically determine BIS for everything.
>Join guild with people who do the same thing.
>Go do raids.
>RNG freaks people out.
>Girl joins guild.
>Hilarity ensues because they're all socially retarded and easily manipulated
>Guild breaks up.
>Nu Guild A becomes incels.
>Nu Guild B follows the chick and becomes thirsty betas who wipe on molten giants.

Your race isn't going to be a big deal as long as you play your class right. Naxx is the hardest raid ever made, but it's okay if you are not a certain race as long as you farm, spec, and follow strategy correctly.

Whenever I try out a wacky build I always make sure to pick the worst possible race and go light on consumes to showcase its practicality.

>warlock wins the last duel tourney
>priest comes in second

>warlock most voted on the poll
>priest second

Zoomer thread?

>race isn't going to be a big deal
Except for priest. But again, people asking this shit isn't going to hit 60.

I wanted to play a warrior but knowing I wont be playing it hardcore I almost dont see the point, they are an extremely tryhard class. but saying that I have no idea what else I'd like to play instead... maybe shaman

All classic threads are zoomer threads, boomers know how time consuming vanilla is and they know they don't have time for it

>Warriors are gear dependent
>Join guild
>Every warrior is pulling their foreskin back over loot
>Goes on for hours
>Hey anyone wanna tank?
>Dead silent

If someone has to ask, which race is best for minmax, chances are they would never play at a level where it would matter.

Minmaxing is an art though, I miss Elitistjerks forums every day.

It's not as time-consuming as you think it is.

Never played Horde past like level 5 so I'm going with the Tauren Hunter I always wanted to make. I've done the Alliance leveling way too many times anyway

Attached: 1558156209733.jpg (209x242, 9K)

What's everyone's strategy for bag space at early levels? Mine is gonna be mailing stuff I need to auction to a bank char and checking it every few days.

I played vanilla back in the day, I know more about it than people like you who played on private servers with boosted experience gains

Nothing to do with money, I just wasn't a streamer.

Also decided I'm gonna stick to just 2 chars until I get bored with them. I enjoy playing multiple chars, but I don't want to do the same quests over and over and over.

I'm actually worried about this as I'm rolling lock. Hopefully this is mostly horde influenced since I plan to no life the game in the early stages and want a spot for server raids and shit

Race matters way more for PvP then it does for PvE.

Sorry chum.

Attached: WoW_2019-07-13_14-21-27.png (726x608, 372K)

just play what you want and ally with other non tryhard players, casual guilds need warriors too

Why is anyone looking forward to this still when the beta showed it to be complete shit?

The fact that Warrior isn't miles ahead of everyone else shows its a bullshit poll.

Explain

Main
>Human Mage
Alt
>Nelf Spriest

>playing WoW for the PvP

Attached: 1554905150974.jpg (700x700, 209K)

At least you admit you play on private servers, most of the kids in these threads try to act older than they really are

ahh layer 179 ... home

>playing wow only for PvE

Attached: 1482127512123.jpg (358x337, 36K)

i love tanking dungeons but have no interest tanking raids, is that possible in vanilla? it's not possible really in retail, but since vanilla is 40 man raids, there's less room for tanks, i might be able to get away with being dungeon tank/raid dps

any fun casual class that's fun to pvp with? don't give a shit about pve cause it's fuckin boring but also don't have enough time to tryhard a gear reliant class

Attached: 80c52a8e2a78395f3bec8e8c59b43b47.jpg (750x1061, 108K)

beta showed it to be fucking amazing fool

>not playing all aspects of the game
It's because you can't mentally reconcile the fact that you spend hundreds of hours on the game but still can't beat other players.

That's Lightshope. They don't touch the XP. And I'm 34.

Absolutely. You want to be guy who calls offtank.

Any fury worth his shit will have a dungeon capable tanking set.

Correct.

Spriest, can dominate with very little gear(you literally just need stam and shadow dmg) and your play style is piss easy.

>They don't touch the XP.
Nost core had TBC experience values for quests. I don't know if it was ever fixed.

Weather effects were in the closed beta atleast

bumpo

Both are in.

Daily reminder to all your mud hut dwelling niggers

Attached: 1556124970673.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>Vanilla wow
>Theory crafted to death. Every inch of everyfight is known
>Still caring about meta specs

If you are not trying to world first play what ever the fuck you want

>his guild doesnt stack smite priests + ret paladins

Attached: 1513030454001.jpg (1260x1680, 260K)

>another retard who doesn't understand how arcane works
I fucking hate all of you. If you are arcane spec'd it doesn't mean that your source of damage is arcane missiles and explosion. You fucking imbecile.

Can't wait to curbstomp horde edgelords with my gnome warrior.

Attached: 51231536.jpg (483x343, 131K)

FUCK MUD HUT DWELLING NIGGERS

Attached: 1556392905111.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

*makes thousands seethe with hatred and jealousy*

Attached: BVLL.jpg (630x690, 50K)

>no arguments
Also, I have no idea which is arcane and which is balance on that picture considering Innervate\Arcane Power and Moonfire\Arcane Missile share icons.

I want to go lock after having played priest for 5 years. Looking forward to doing the old raids without being 30-40 levels higher than the bosses.

Attached: 1562886353613.png (500x767, 454K)

>Raid DPS is tied directly to how much threat a tank can produce (warriors outperforming them by a ton)
lmao it's the opposite

To match bear threat, warriors need to be fury/prot and dual wield. But then bears can just get a pummeler and outthreat them anyway. Also, there are some additional issues with warrior threat in classic compared to pservers

1) Sit crits aren't as easy to proc. You could intentionally get crit as a warrior as fury/prot in order to proc enrage with ease, giving you 30% extra damage. In classic it requires good timing to proc, so it's hardly viable.
2) 9% higher parry. Affects bear/warrior threat gen equally, but warriors, especially if dual wielding, hit faster, resulting in more parry haste for the boss. This is more pronounced on horde because of WF.
3) Lower armor values. Patchwerk has about 5.5k armor on LH, while in classic it'll have ~3.7k. If you use all the armor debuffs, in classic you'd reach 0 armor while on LH and some other pservers you'd be stuck with a bunch of armor. This results in as much as 30% increase in physical damage. This is absolutely massive for bears, because maul's threat is multiplicative. On the other hand, most warrior abilities have a static threat component, which means they don't scale nearly as well as maul even if they deal more damage. And things like sunder don't scale with damage at all. As a result, bear's tps increases by 30% on some bosses, while the tps gain for warriors is much lower. And obviously your dps warriors will be dealing 30% more damage, so you gotta hold aggro.

avoidstreamers dot com

Here's the real polls, vote.

strawpoll.me/17557953/r

strawpoll.com/7keeey38

Attached: 1526228119831.jpg (843x1035, 643K)

Home.... Riding home.... Dying hope.... Hold onto hope....

You know who cares about shoes? Niggers.

Attached: 1559949778490.png (482x363, 221K)

imagine ret pallys with windfury

Attached: bigman.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

What are good classes for soloing? I will likely be playing horde. No interest in rogue because that was my main when I played back in the day.

Arcane is not in that picture champ.

hunter and warlock cause pets

definitely hunter
pet, traps, beast fear, feign death

they are the number on soloing, leveling and grinding class

>strawpoll.com/rz57g85g
>lock top rated
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNTS! I'M MAINING LOCK TO BE THE HIPSTER DPS THAT CAN GET INTO GROUPS BECAUSE WARR, ROGUE, MAGE IS TOO POPULAR. GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE.

Attached: Capture.png (807x637, 33K)

Which are more desirable for instances and raids? From memory I can't remember hunters ever being wanted for anything.

Locks will do better dps but there's more room for hunters than there are locks because of the 16 debuff slot. There will be a hard limit on the number of locks allowed in a raid because of that.

DoTs are a literal waste of CD.

Vanilla WoW is my home.

Not Classic WoW: The Zoomer Remake.

Reminder for people picking classes, some classes will have different power spikes depending on what gear is available. If your class isn't very good in the first round of raids it might suddenly become a lot stronger when the next tier comes out. People talk about viability at endgame when everything is released but on classic launch that is not the case

Do you know what. Netherwing had the Warlock syndrome also.
>Warlocks were the majority at launch
>And by second patch they were the second lowest class
I just dont fucking understand why these faggots pick Warlocks the most hardest class in the game.

beyond viable, they're better OTs than anyone else

>hardest class of the game
I really really doubt locks were the hardest class at the time, but vanilla was so long ago I can't really prove you wrong.

MC and BWL are a fucking joke so, since the game is literally solved, you either pick your class for AQ and Naxx efficiency or just don't give a fuck and play what you like. Any in-between is retarded.

2-3 hunters for raids, 3-5 warlocks. Hunters have decent dps in early raids, especially MC, better than mage and lock, but they don't scale as well. Though this is based on private servers with inflated armor values, so hunters should perform better in classic. Given the physical damage increase resulting from decreased armor varies from 10 to 30% depending on the boss, hunters might actually be roughly equal with locks even in later raids. Whether that results in people bringing more hunters to raids is another thing though.

Also, those numbers are simply what the top end guilds do. More casual guilds may bring a more balanced number of classes due to lack of tryharding and wanting to balance loot distribution. Regardless, 3 locks are the minimum (because of curses) and 2 hunters can be considered the minimum (you need tranq and you want it to be reliable).

As far as dungeon desirability is concerned, locks tend to be more desired. Better utility in general, caster dps, and people play the class less. That said, I personally love hunters if they're good (about 5% of hunters), and would pick a good hunter over a good lock 90% of the time.

However, I don't really recommend choosing classes based on what's more desirable for raids and dungeons. Pick the one that is more fun for you.

Because retards just google a "tier list", watch some YT video telling them that lock is the stronger so they roll one and expect to beat everybody in both PvP and PvE with no effort.

>hurrf durfs i do 12k shadow bolt crit!!!!!!
literally 97% of those 13k warlocks will ever get to end game

Attached: 0ef0950a.jpg (674x800, 70K)

Depending on how long blizzard takes to release content you might be stuck with a low power class for upwards of a year. You can level something else and then transition into your desired main later if they peak late

>hardest class in the game
One of the more easier classes as far as skill ceiling is concerned. There is a moderate skill floor though.

Gonna play dwarf ret pally like god intended

>huurr i spam fear
>hurrrr i sen pet attack on auto everything because i dont know how to use macros
>hurr durr wotf is too strong omg!!!!!!!

Attached: 5b29d8e8.jpg (500x496, 24K)

>the most hardest class in the game

First of all, you don't have to say "most" when you already have the superlative in the "hardest." Second, WoW in general is children's play, there is no such as a difficult class.

singed

There is.
If you want to play your class 120% Warlock is the hardest. Now go farm more soul shards faggot.

>Priestchad's always mid-tier popularity
>realistically lower most fgts cant be bothered to lv them

Playing one is gonna be dope

>knew I was gonna play a lock as soon as Classic launched
>all of these faggots voting this because of some stupid tourney
At least they won't stick with it

Come home huwhite man.
Let the shitskins be in nuwow and trannies in FF.

Attached: thewhitemanswow.png (1164x1092, 94K)

>was obsessed with classic 6 months ago
>now kind of dont give a fuck and am considering cancelling my holiday

honestly the release just took too fucking long and layering was a real punch to the gut

Classic literally has classes more broken than Pservers.

Attached: rip.jpg (970x185, 43K)

That's why I said they have a moderate skill floor. Once you have pet control down, the class doesn't really go anywhere (though the only pet that requires any amount of skill is felhunter, and succ to a smaller degree). Your options in pvp are fairly limited because your actual toolset is small compared to some other classes. You may have a bunch of buttons, but it's not like it requires much mental effort to determine which one of your 7 curses to use and shit. You lack reactive and versatile tools, leading to a simple gameplan for the vast majority of encounters. Dot shit up, coil at a proper time, fear if it's smart, and you're essentially done. Destro is at least slightly more involved, but only because you're not as tanky.

This is even something you can figure out by watching pvp videos. When you look at rogue pvp videos from actually skilled people, they actually look impressive. They do shit you wouldn't do.
youtube.com/watch?v=AM1bSJm6GTE

But if you look at warlock stuff, even from the good players, there's essentially nothing. The basics might be good, things that apply to all classes (engi usage and stuff), but other than that, it's a whole load of nothing, only potentially entertaining for the purposes of big crits. The class lacks a high skill ceiling.

thats cus warlocks are pve class like everyone else except Warriors.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0

Hunters are the biggest bitches.

And half of the bugs reported aren't actual bugs, but things that are different from pservers.

>class breaking bugs are totally vanilla features I swear guys I saw it in an Asmongold video hurr!!!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rQRdHw8LgmiPEVc8ST-cwdD1kKkBwhwlK1f0eO45voU/edit#gid=0

>another edit to this pic
what the fuck

enhancement shaman

>auto shot sound and animation playing when it shouldn't
>classified as important
Shit this is going to kill hunters completely

Most of the stuff has been fixed if you look at the fixed tab (and a bunch of things that weren't bugs). The minor bugs in the list are literally irrelevant, and so are the moderate ones (the more important ones are actually buffs). One more buff in the important ones, and two hunter specific issues that are actual problems (pet delay and swing timer).

Two relevant issues and hunters are crying like the entire class is broken (one which actually concerns warlocks as much, if not more).

Nothing to do with the racials. Alliance lets Horde camp towns. Not a single 60 comes around to clean up. Whereas if you try to camp a Horde town, you'll get your ass wooped.

>only "important" bug that really affects gameplay is "pet regen more focus"
Whoa, literally unplayable.

Attached: 1518347602860.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Human and dwarf bros ww@

Attached: 1553203419076b.jpg (428x249, 43K)

>whole point of the shadow priest is not dps but shadow weaving
>this can be done with a healing 0/31/20 spec
Stop pushing the dps priest meme please

People testing sit critting found different ways to do it though unless they got rid of it you now time the stand part so that it coincides with getting crit and then through the batching you get the reck stack

Cope and seethe

Attached: 1550483019758.jpg (2675x3554, 449K)

retard

Arcane is like non-existant in spec discussion.. the most optimal spec for mages pre AQ is 31/0/20 but people still call it frost because all you do is cast frostbolt. People think if your talking about arcane then you've gone full retard and put everything into arcane

>tranny fantasy xiv
nah i'm good homie

Thats pre-beta private server footage. The sit-n-crit reckbomb does not work in actual classic

Attached: 1556757316913.jpg (416x396, 20K)