So why does the game look so fucking bad? Is the Switch too weak or are the devs incompetent...

So why does the game look so fucking bad? Is the Switch too weak or are the devs incompetent? It looks worse than Persona 5 and that's a Ps3 game.

Attached: 10847-630-315-216058735943cf5b126525894fb9950c4cabfd9f.jpg (630x315, 75K)

Incompetent devs and people defending them arguing that strategy games don't need to look good.

Attached: wow.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

I think it looks fine and I'm excited to play it

>it looks worse than
Why do people say this? Lots of games look worse than P5, P5 is a game where everything is hyper locked down to push the system as far as it can possibly go for the visual style, and the visuals are hyper handcrafted.

Pretty sure this is purely to blame on the devs and that otome artist who made the character designs. FE Warriors managed to have good looking character models and it's on the same system.

Capturing video and screenshots on the switch always looks fucking awful, way worse than how it actually looks.
You can test it yourself by taking a screenshot with the screenshot button, then taking as good a picture as you can of the screen with your phone and compare the two.

It looks worse than literally every current gen game

>PS3
>games

just like pokemon, it doesn't need good graphics to sell

It was a 3DS game with development hastily moved to Switch when it blew up. Same as Pokemon SS.

It looks about on par for what you'd expect from a JRPG on Switch to me.

They don't need to look good. I'm going to turn off battle animations and set it to the fastest speed possible like how I do with every FE game.

You've said that about the last current gen game that didn't meet your standards. When does it end? When will you ever be satisfied? I've been watching you.

I will be satisfied when Switch games stop looking worse than Ps3 games. FE Three Houses has absolutely horrendous graphics and it doesn't even have the artstyle to hide it unlike BotW.

apparently pokemon doesn't need anything at all to sell

not even pokemon themselves

It will sell because waifu shit lmao you retards never stop falling for this meme. Fucking incels s m h.

Attached: fail_fox.jpg (640x640, 82K)

intelligent system never made good looking 3d game

The char design is awful.

the awful art style i feel sorry for the people who have to make that into models

Otome/Fujoshi artist
+
Koei Tecmo employees who make monthly Dynasty Warriors games and have no regard for technical fidelity
+
IntellentSystem lead art director who might be an otome and Nintendo of America treehouse insisting on more gay representation
=
Fire Emblem Three Houses and its abysmal 2005 era graphics. Fucking mobile games have better background artwork and textures than 3 Houses.

Attached: 6u6u7OT.jpg (389x593, 27K)

The Switch has like 3 graphically impressive games, otherwise every game looks like fucking garbage. I don't get why, probably Nintendo just wanting to use as little resources as possible.

Because the team is coming over from the 3DS and outside of screenshots no one will pay attention to terrain in battle animations and most people will turn them off anyways. It is a fault against the game but it's not anywhere near a deal-breaker.