Wake the fuck up, samurai. You're breathtaking

Wake the fuck up, samurai. You're breathtaking.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-Keanu-Reeves.jpg (1080x600, 78K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1563009028931.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

only took reddit a week to run that meme into the ground

I really don't understand the Keanu love. I'm sure he's an okay guy, but I don't know what make him more likeable than an other celebrity.
I haven't watched the John Wick movies. Is there something in those that makes everyone else on the internet fall to their knees for him?

Attached: Hm.jpg (297x99, 9K)

People liked him before the John Wick movies, because he ate a sandwich on a bench while looking depressed. Which is what your picture is of.

I'm just gonna blame Reddit for this nonsense.

Nah, this predates Reddit. Trying to blame Keanu's popularity on Reddit is such a reddit thing to do.

If you want to ruin something - make it popular.

The same thing happened to gaming culture, recently chernobyl and now cyberpunk will follow.

its the "famous person has a shit life so he is just like the rest of us" meme. If you are famous and have money then life is easy mode, you can fix 99% of your problems and deal with everything easily. I dont dislike him, but worshiping celebrities is pathetic.

He's been through some shit (read up his wiki or something), but he pulled through. People like that. Also he's just a real human bean in general.

How was Chernobyl ruined? They smartly made it a limited series, which has two benefits: Its popularity will fade instead of being dragged out for years, and 2, that it was written without listening to fan input on what was popular and affecting the writing of the show based on that, and there will not be a second season where they do that and ruin it.

He's never really made a big deal about it though. He's very humble and prefers to just talk about his movies instead of whining about his personal life.

Thot fly to chernobyl to post on instagrams

This.

Yeah that will fade very fast now that the show is over.

Doesn't matter, the effect is proven.

It wasn't "ruined" though.

Keanu is cool, if a tad wooden in his acting. The guy that yelled 'you're breathtaking' is just an unfunny cunt making a cloying grab at his 15 minutes of eceleb fame for being a dumb fuck parrot.

And?

>I'm just gonna blame Reddit for this nonsense.
>2 posts above is a picture of Yotsuba giving a clover to Keanu with "Yea Forums captioned on it"
Flubbin' Reddit.

The only solution is to nuke America.

Attached: 12893628913.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

or he just really likes Keanu.

He is incredibly bad at acting for someone who has been in the business for over 20 years. But that makes him a good pick for a stoic, physical character like John Wick, which I think is a large reason for his increase in popularity. And, as mentioned, he's just a likable guy.

You didn't hear about what he did on Twitter following that moment, did you?

>Visit Chernobyl after reading about it alot in my childhood.
>Want to appreciate every detail of the dead city because slav culture is my culture
>See some thots instagramming her asses in front of the reactor and in Pripyat

Idk that ruin it for me desu

Attached: 1556715947222.jpg (925x1032, 270K)

>You didn't hear about what he did on Twitter[...], did you?
Yea Forums was a mistake

Yes, but lots of them will probably take selfies right next to the elephant's foot and then we won't have to worry about them any more

He has to channel all his blood into level 5 fortitude so he can't keep up with appearence.

Good, soon they'll be instagramming about their 3rd ear

That just makes you sound like a weak willed faggot user

>You didn't hear about what he did on Twitter following that moment, did you?

Attached: 1561728996557.png (760x792, 59K)

That makes you sound like a thot.

>comment on something you're oblivious about
>get mad when it's pointed out that others are more informed than you.

I'm going to tell you exactly what happened even though you don't want to know. It's going to be imprinted on your mind.

>letting women ruin something for you with their mere presence

If it were up to me they'd all be shot up user

>being a twittercuck
Why are you that obsessed with reading people's retarded brainfarts all day and stare at shit like
>oh I;m gonna have food now
>I just fed my cat
>kek white people are rayciss
>fuck drumpf!! XD
>as a jew, not as a white person I feel offended by white people who don't take responibility for their privilege
>ooh look at me I'm a tranny and I want more right to cut my dick off!
and other stage 4 cancer like this. No wonder your brains are fried. Mine would shut down too from that mountain of diarrea coming off the steaming shitheap that is twitter.

Attached: 1983474.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Fuck off, you had your whole life to go there and you just so happened to choose to go when it's in the public eye? Yeah right, you're just another fucking bandwagoner like the rest of those thots. If you really love it, you'd have gone sooner or you'd have no qualms about waiting until the fad dies if it bothers you so goddamn much.

Attached: 1557537382435.jpg (1200x851, 115K)

That's what they are good at, user.

Chernobyl has been the "cool place to go" ever since 2007 when STALKER came out. Anyone on Yea Forums who was thinking of doing it at any time during the last 10 years is doing it because of STALKER.

No I didn't you sub-sahara nigger. I was speaking hypothetically and giving an example how it may ruin the experience for someone.

Well then I just gave an example of how it wouldn't ruin the experience. Nice to know you're whining about literally fucking nothing. Besides, the most significant thing in its history since the meltdown just happened right before it blew up in popularity, so anyone who really fucking looked up to it for whatever fucking reason would've been there for that. Otherwise, they fucking missed it and it doesn't matter one bit if they go today or 3 years from now.

dont care what femoids do, but whats annoying is faggots memeing Chernobyl on every board/thread. I get it, its good a show but anons need to fucking calm down.

I literally haven't ever seen it posted about on Yea Forums outside of this thread.

then you only browse ninceldo threads or something

Ah, you're one of those.

yep thats me

Attached: 1561488550847.gif (500x281, 895K)

you’re just a beta orbiter

>I can't enjoy something because some thot took a picture of it
beta behavior

I can't think of anything more beta than letting a life-long dream trip be completely ruined just because some random whores are nearby.

To be honest i can imagine it would kind of "pollute" the scenery and you felt like the thing that is very important to you got corrupted by disrespectful behaviour.

>If you are famous and have money then life is easy mode, you can fix 99% of your problems and deal with everything easily

You're clueless

What the heck are you referring to?

guess what kiddo, money CAN buy happiness

>Father walked out on him
>Multiple learning disabilities growing up
>Best friend OD'd at 21
>The child he had with his girlfriend was a stillbirth, ending their relationship
>She died in a car accident a year later
>His sister got leukemia
>Goes out of his way to be nice and respectful to everyone, from buying his stunt doubles Harley Davidsons, treating the entire production staff to breakfast, feeding homeless people on the street as well as donating millions to charity
>Easy mode

Attached: 1397695773163.png (386x269, 42K)

SHOWS THE NEW FUCKING DEMO ALREADY CDPR FUCK JOURNOS AND E-CELEBS WE BUY YOUR SHIT NOT THE POLITICAL ACTIVISTS

Attached: 123456.jpg (236x236, 8K)

boo fucking hoo, thats life for everybody. Now he has money to treat himself, good for him. But he isnt some fucking saint that should be worshiped.

He was always a nice grounded sort of guy in spite of his celebrity status. However sadly this wave of Keanu obsession is going to turn the tide against him because normies taint everything they touch.

That's a good thing though, the more of them that take snapshots of themselves at ground zero, the more of them that'll die off early from radiation poisoning

Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy pleasure. And if you have pleasure in your life, you can spare time to find what brings you happiness.
That's why those who constantly struggle to afford things that give them pleasure never have enough time for what makes them happy.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

You can blame Chad Stahelski for that, he's just literally continuing to make John Wick movies nonstop, no break in between them. They're straight up going to be a yearly endeavor.

I liked this a lot when it happened but they guy ruined it for me by being a complete fag about it. Adding breathtaking in quotation marks to his Twitter handle was bad enough. But now he has fucking merch too. Imagine how shallow his fucking life must have been before this moment. Hopefilly his suicide will be breathtaking. As in, noose around his fat fucking neck choking the life out of him.

Edgy

He's doing it all for his sister, who died of leukemia due to the United States' awful healthcare. You hate him less when you find out it's for a noble cause.

I just feel a bit bad for him with how much he must get weirded out by having achieved meme status on top of so many worshiping him like a god.

Attached: 1557939968510.jpg (1448x2048, 406K)

>who died of leukemia due to the United States' awful healthcare
Leukemia survival rates are not great whatever health care system you have.

>Only want one auged arm
>Game probs gonna make both arms connected to one aug slot

Yeah, but Her case became part of the health care reform debate in the United States in 2007 when Cigna HealthCare denied coverage for a liver transplant operation. The company later reversed its decision after a great deal of media attention to her story, but Sarkisyan died hours later.

american healthcare, everyone

Attached: american healthcare.webm (240x320, 777K)

>brazilian healthcare