*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: Rhodocks_Encounter.png (724x687, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/medieval-2-total-war-battle-immersion-mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw I fell for the cavalry meme

so many dead horses

>F1 F3
tsk tsk tsk shouldn't have left home mountain boy

Attached: Swadian_Knight.jpg (380x560, 56K)

>gets fucking slaughtered because his dumbass thought his horse would willingly jump on to a spear

Out of my way, peasants. I have a feast to attend.

>With this spear i'm immune to caval-
>*dies to an arrow*

>Arrows
>hitting anything on a hill
>not bolts
pleb, i bet you think swadian sharpshooters are effective

I never said anithing about sw*dians

then the fuck are you, bow arrow nigga?

WHEN

NEVER

EVER

>enemy has a bunch of turtling nignogs immune to Mr Hands and Friends
>my entire sortie party is cavalry because I didn't want to take 45 minutes just to get the damn battle over
God damn it bobby.

Just play medieval 2 in the meantime: moddb.com/mods/medieval-2-total-war-battle-immersion-mod

Attached: ME2 + M&B.webm (1278x720, 2.57M)

lol, impatient commander pleb

Even with just cavalry, you could've circled around them and charged from behind or ordered your men to dismount and approach from the rear.

Whats the best way to get a quick start that isnt doing tournaments, getting real sick of going city to to city to win money every time I start a new game.

edit your save file, I assume you can change how much money you can get as I know for a fact you can change your stats

Accepting collection jobs from lords, ransom meets from guildmasters, debt collections, troublesome bandit hunting, and looting if you've got a decent enough warband.

Your real priority should be training up your recruits, though.

Mountain Blade is shit and boring.
>Spam Swadian Knights
>Win Game
Gee I can't wait to play Mountain Blade 2 in 2030 and use the same viable strat to win it.

>swiadian "army"

Attached: 158530v_0017.jpg (1327x777, 650K)

>he's never gone up against a fully hill entrenched rhodok warband before
Hahaha!

Niggah please just roll through them rhodorks like they're paper.

Why is mount and blade faction discussion always about swadians and rhodoks?

Napoleonic Wars are fun.

Shut up you dirty khergit.

Is it still populated? Shit is fun when it's a full server.

Because it's like when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force.

babby's first playthough generally involves spamming Swadian knights.

>this thread

Attached: 1536039016413.png (1162x850, 321K)

Sarranid go home!

Tax collection quest without handing in the money. There's also a couple of reliably profitable trade routes. In terms of time spent in real time (Ctrl+space is fast forward in case you didn't know) it's decent enough profit. It should also be noted that armies slow you down so you shouldn't recruit any peasants at this stage.

Once you have few thousand gold you can then hire mercs to carry raw recruits (you may even want to put them to a separate group and tell the recruits to hold their ground) and start killing sea raiders and selling the equipment they drop.

Why attack them? Just easily maneuver around them and fuck their villages while Rhodoks take ages to follow.

>mercs

Never tried them, are they really worth it?

>tfw you organize your first mixed troop army
Rhodoks on the front, Sarranid Archers at the sides and mixed heavy cavalry at the back ready to hammer the enemy infantry into the anvil.

Roleplay, Minisiege and Paradise are still pretty populated. Rest is pretty much rip.

They're decent enough. Better than Khergits and Vaegirs, which isn't much of an accomplishment, but second-rate to the top tier troops of the main armies.

They're less cost-effective and powerful than high tiers of recruited troops. However, they can be used to bootstrap your progress: for example, mercenary horsemen are level 20. That would put them in parity with Swadian Man-at-Arms or Sarranid Horsemen (Knights and Mamelukes are 25/27 respectively), allowing you to win early fights easily. Once you get factional troops to high levels they can be phased out, but if you get some quick cash, you can basically skip the early game entirely.

plz don't die

I've spent significantly more time in the warhammer mod than I have the base game

Me too but with SW mod.

*blocks YOUR path*

Attached: 1498206054301.png (709x687, 903K)

goddamn I wish for the new M&B to have real battle tactics like spear bracing, crouched spear wall, spear phallanx, actual cavalry formations, etc.

Attached: 466758_gallery.world.jpg (1600x1000, 520K)

*crouched shield wall goddamnit

Attached: 1562521260362.jpg (1125x1119, 223K)