So it took 48 days to crack Total War Three Kingdoms. Is that a success or failure for Denuvo?

So it took 48 days to crack Total War Three Kingdoms. Is that a success or failure for Denuvo?

Attached: intermarriage.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G258UroUpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HSH44CAIA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get to play it for free and that's all that matters.

I'm like "why does that girl look so sad" then you see the guys face. Yikes.

Is that a man in the dress?

"I get to play it for free and that's all that matters."

fuck this rings true to me

it will never matter how long i need to wait, beinga poor 16 year old 13 years ago has made me NEVER want to pay for videogames in a way I cant explain

It's an arranged Wedding between a Teenage girl and some business suit.
Probably money issues.

Apparently the bride's mother refused to come to the wedding, that's why she's sad. I wonder how a fucked up face like that chink could score such a cutie.

Citation needed

Nope. It's an arranged marriage between the Chinese government and the rich Turkic tribe living in a China controlled area.
The arrangement is "Marry this illiterate chinese farmer so we can genocide the genes of your people or we will fucking kill you."

apparently
/əˈparəntli/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
adverb: apparently
as far as one knows or can see.

Fucking retard.

Christ, that mother fucker could bite a wall.

Actually its the cast of stranger things having a full on Orgy with the clown from It (spider form)

So you can see that her mother is not there? You are full of shit, schizo.

I fucking hate china
Based serpentza exposing bug people

Attached: teteretr.jpg (278x181, 8K)

Imagine if Hillary had become president and white women were legally forced to marry black men in order to 'combat racism'.

That's basically what is happening here.

The Chinese government is extremely racist and wants to get rid of all the small tribes living in the outskirts of area controlled by the Chinese government. They do this through arranged interracial marriages.

The Uyghur are kinda forced to marry the Han to improve cohesion™.
He is indeed based and redpilled.

Fuck bugmen.

Any proof?

>Imagine if Hillary had become president and white women were legally forced to marry black men in order to 'combat racism'.
Now i regret not voting for Hillary

Actually this is rare footage of the 20 year najiburu-china war that they don't teach people about in history class.
The guy in the suit is the queen of china's illegitimate son.
The girl in the dress is a najiburian lord's wife from the southern tribe.
They're about to have a fist fight here but the clip cuts out right before it starts since this is a blue board.

>all the small tribes
all those tribes are muslim. good riddance based Chinks removing kebab through their small dicks

Kek.

Great post

So what happens if said people were armed well enough to just kill chinks and push back the red tide ?

those tribes dont have oil so no one will bother, especially the us

we're gonna have to clean the world of chinks one day soon

there's too many of them, we don't need them, and on top of that they probably plan to get rid of any non chinks out there

Even if they were armed the chinksects have literally endless flood of cannon fodder they can send to flood over the province. And they'd probably be happy to do so because the goal is to destroy that minority one way or another.

You can't push back the chinks
Not anymore

There are over a billion chinese people and their police/military is huge. If you live right next to them and are a small semi-peaceful group, there isn't really much you can do.

Why would it happen if hitler won? Trump is the jew puppet, he even married off his own daughter to one of them.

he killed millions...

Attached: largest_nation_in_the_world_vs_a_tweety_boy_who_wins.jpg (1200x939, 163K)

It's already too late
They control africa and russia is with them
Trump tried some shit with the tax on electronics from china but I heard it failed
Most countries already can't afford to lose the industrial cheapness of china
Makes me mad as fuck that all those countries bend the knee over the chinks

>armed well enough to just kill chinks and push back the red tide
No country short of the US is armed well enough to do that.

Ok so then drop a few well placed kinetic bombardments in their largest population centers, throw of their military, watch then kebab chinks get revenge, and then manage those kebabs better than we managed the chinks

Nice

Attached: Dual boss.jpg (837x1024, 84K)

Who's going to fund that uprising? America? In small territories with no oil, israeli, or saudis? yeah fucking right, as if you people would be willing to interrupt the flow of your Chinese goods and do something useful for anyone but yourselves for once.

Attached: eh.jpg (800x800, 162K)

these kebabs can't do shit anyway, they're farmer tier

Japan.

when shit hits the fan, russia will drop china for survival

all we need is a unity of western powers, that removed the leftist parasites, then unites to create a front against the chinks

russians aren't our enemy, chinks are

What if we just take all pitbulls away from niggers, and mail them to china (the dogs, not the niggers)
To pitbulls raised in the west, all chinese people will look like tasty children to them.

we should have let japan destroy china and occupy it and conquer it

Uyghurs are turkroach muzzies, China is doing everyone a favor by genociding them.

Did their cousins not teach them how to ALLAHUAKBAR properly?

pff, nobody cares about china except for trumptarded americans.

This is an Ukranian girl that is basically bought by rich chinese becase there are not enough women for every chinese man.
100% legal

They've been subject to the chink terror for centuries at this point.

based, nothing less than what muslims deserve

Their cousins gave them a demonstration, but when they asked to see it again they didn't respond.

they don't get funding, weapons or training that's why

>becase there are not enough women for every chinese man.
I think this is going to cause problems in the near future.

Ah yes, I two would love to immediately be nuked by china and their spheres of influence because of things they do in their own borders. Nothing says "America First" Like trying to dictate other soveriegn nations.

where's India in all this? more of those faggots post here than I can stomach, so I guess I should ask.

>muslim
>semi-peaceful
lmao no
chinks and jews remove kebab cuz wytebois are too scared

So many seething virgins ITT.
If you held white yuropeans to the standards you hold China to today, you'd still be the greater evil.
China will grow larger, in spite of your fearmongering.

They just want vagene, leave them out of this.

Based as fuck, china doing gods work, while white cucks letting mudslimes take over.

Now you understand why so many goverments enact so many anti gun laws

>Be born into a society with the wrong belief
>Get your human rights violated
We sure are an empathetic people, eh?

Ive got a secret to tell you - elites are allied with china so CIA wont train or finance them. Also because then china will finance communists in latin america

Poos gotta go too. There's too many of them.

chinks eat dogs lad.

Attached: china.jpg (201x332, 16K)

muslims kill and also eat dogs, they also kill white kids in europe

>we should have let
There is no reality where japan goes on to conquer china without waking the bear and becoming a commie state. The whole reason they started eyeing up the rest of the pacific in the first place was because they were already at a standstill with china with stalin watching them cautiously (moreso than he was watching hitler even.).

Lucky motherfucker. I wish I were force married to a total qt without having to lift a finger and completely disregarding if I have a job, lift, etc. Stupid fucking clown world.

And what are they going to do? Attack with pointy sticks?
They can't even afford toilets lmao

No

This thread has now officially been taken over by chinesects.
Jannies, do your job and exterminate this infestation.

I feel like if the axis powers had won the second world war the areas japan ended up taking over would have ended up in much better state than they are today, australia included
The third reich would have collapsed in a few decades though and that part of the world would be fucked

Bitch should smile. It's her wedding day.

>and also eat dogs
Wrong stereotype.

>Cannot even spell Ukrainian right

you think all the pitbulls in the world would survive against 1.3 billion hungry chinamen?

Attached: china2.gif (350x350, 560K)

>starts importing them after those millions of chinks died
Maokek

dogs are haram, they just kill them.

>being poor
>has made me NEVER want to pay for videogames

In other news, the sky is blue and the sun is hot.

you cant conquer that amount of land without tanks, artillery and massive man power and japanese tanks were absolute shit tier

>implying chink nukes couldn’t be shot down
Forget kinetic bombardment. We should spray kinetic kill vehicles on their cities instead.

Well the other option is to let that belief take over the world because they spread it by the sword. Doesn't sound that bad when you think about it that way.

Sounds like white people.

success you retard

denuvo's goal isn't to stop the game from ever being cracked, it's to keep it from being cracked during the game's release, where most games tend to make the vast majority of their sales

chinamen are notoriously weak.
I'm pretty sure 1 pitbull could take on atleast 20 at a time.

Lmao, this guy is a total beta faggot.

>Wears a suit all the time to try and get respect from people because there is nothing about him worth respecting

Absolutely beta

turkic asian muslims LITERALLY make food out of dogs. google it, turkic muslim restaraunts serving dogs and cats

>chinamen are notoriously weak.
1.3 billion of them.
>I'm pretty sure 1 pitbull could take on atleast 20 at a time.
that's still not enough to deal with 1.3 billion hungry mouths.

Attached: china3.jpg (1032x731, 184K)

>It's another hillbillies discuss geopolitics episode

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

If you look at it the other way, simply wearing suit is enough to get people to respect you in China. If you lived there, wouldn't you do that too?

This thread was a false flag subliminal anti China astroturf to begin with. It doesn't work anywhere that isn't an echo chamber like pol or stormfront. We see through your lies.

Ever heard of Afghanistan? Because that's exactly what happened there (against Russians though).

My favourite channel

dont need a degree to know muslims are absolute garbage, based jews and chinks best ally

>he got laid and colonized a chink puss
Have sex incel

What, upset that somebody is exposing China for what a shithole it is?

That's Chinese restaurants in general.

I never said that the pitbull would die after killing 20 of them.
He would just move on to the next 20.

The Americans are currently waking up.

Muslims only cause problems in europe because the police incentivise it by turning a deliberate blind eye to crime.

using the word "apparently" doesn't give you a free pass to come up with whatever bullshit you want

and while killing 20 of them, a further 50 tear him apart.

Attached: china4.jpg (432x528, 140K)

What a waste. This planet deserves exterminatus.

Chinks make up 1/7th of the worlds population. Might as well try exterminating all ants.

>Muslims only cause problems in europe
and in china, and in america and in japan and in oceania and in southeast asia. fuck off mudslime you inbred pedo

>crackers
Oh nononononono

Attached: handball.png (560x261, 159K)

>50 chinamen attacking 1 pitbull at a time
I don't see more then 10 people attacking at once.
They'd literally hit each other if they piled up on a pitbull and the results would be the same, the pit would just kill whoever is at the bottom of the pile and work it's way up.
Face it, insect, your days are numbered.
Day of the pit SOON

Anyone who genocides mudslimes are doing gods work. Based chinks genociding asian niggers.

>implying Asians don't have the highest strength to weight ratio.
Your MMA fighters would literally be flattened by the average sumo.

Except if you can just "snap" them away thanos reference, get that? there's nothing anyone can do without incurring massive casualties to the home country. Same with US, Russia, France, UK, India, and perhaps Israel.
Welcome to the MAD world.

Attached: 1488446042820.png (613x619, 147K)

kek
the pitbull that was promised

>sumo
>china
okay my guy

fuck bros
FUCK

Attached: 1531708091096.png (648x563, 345K)

Reminds me of when I was a kid and I refused to go to a wedding
At the time my mother was acting really neurotic and constantly picking fights with me over nothing and I was afraid if I went to the wedding she would find an excuse to start yelling at me and ruin the wedding by making a scene, I still feel really bad about disappointing my grandmother by not being there for my cousins wedding.
Anyway my point is this chicks mom is a bitch.

>b-but shillary
You are not even trying to hide it anymore do you.

Learn your facts.
Most sumo are genetically mongolian.
Japan imports them from there dimwit.
Which means they share genetics with most Han Chinese.

>currently dating a chinese girl
If you cant beat them join them I guess

lmao okay bro

>Using your body weight as a weapon is strength

there are over 400 nukes in china, america's anti nuclear defenses can catch about 15-30 heading for the mainland and about 4 heading for their allies in western Europe. 0 heading for allies in Asia. There's a reason why the US opted to hold off on war with china during korea despite being guaranteed a long term victory. There's a reason the US didn't slap the soviets despite a victory being guaranteed pre soviet nukes. War is costly, and even if you win the destruction and military cost is liable to crash your economy. Modern Warfare is by far the worst means to achieve political aims. It has been since the first world war. Only retard states like Nazi Germany declare war so flippantly and you see where it got them.

>europe internet defense force
Don't you have a knife to surrender or something instead of bothering us

>losing in vietnam is a victory
lol

>sumo
>China
Retard alert!

it's true, Mongolians raped the chinks for centuries

I'll take that as concession.
Just like every single martial art lmao

nice fucking fallacy faggot
>chinamen are weak
>no the asians are s-strong
NO, CHINESE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1492838730433.jpg (2268x3024, 1.29M)

>chinese "women"

Attached: 1560197570466.jpg (562x390, 47K)

Mongolians are further from Han Chinese genetically than japanese are.

Kek sumo is Japan you stupid nigger

>Sumo
>China
>not Asians
You don't even have a third grade reading comprehension.

Genociding turkroaches and all the other mudslimes being accepted on government level all over the world when?

That's not even remotely true, the hell.

please read before posting

This whole thread we're talking about china.
Stop trying to weasel your way out of that absolutely retarded post and just take it on the chin like a man.
You're really, really retarded if you think sumo wrestlers are your average chinese men.

I'm pretty sure sumo wrestlers wouldn't be that efficient in an actual war situation.
Also sumo is japanese, not chinese, you stupid insectoid.

你们好!

Wrong. Kinetic kill vehicles won’t look like standard weapons. Just a piece of junk. Mass could not be assessed remotely by the chinks. By the time they knew it was a KKV, it’d be too late.

>tfw trump will never arrange a marriage for me
Why the fuck did I vote for this fucky pedo cheeto

I haven't weaseled at anything. Not my fault you lack the mental capacity to comprehend basic facts. Im fact both Japan and Mongolia have more in common genetically with China than they do with each other, stupid weeb.

noooOOOOOOOoooooo

Attached: awe.jpg (337x372, 23K)

What the fuck is wrong with chinks

God, how I wish I was there to save her. Imagine just bursting through the crowd of people, running up to the stage and before anyone can do anything, punch the retarded chink right in his massive fucking teeth, knocking him down on the floor. You turn to this stunning woman and she looks at you with her gorgeous eyes, no longer sobbing, but looking at you with pure admiration. Her eyes say it all, "My hero..." she smiles at you and you smile back at her and take her hand... The chinks around start yelling and trying to get her away from you, but you fight back. You knock a few more down, with your super Aryan strength and pick the woman up and run out of the hall. Both of your clothes are red now. Once you're finally outside and it seems you outran the chinks, you put her down, and she throws her arms around you and you indulge in a passionate kiss...

Sumo the art is Japanese, but sumo wrestlers are by and large mongolian.

Still not making you strong.
Boxers can deliver deadly blows without heart attack levels of fat.

The patriot system always confused me. I would think that swarm based approaches to missile defense would be better.

I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge from personal experience about the similarity of genes from mongolian and japanese men.

Only way to save her is by calling a bug exterminator who specializes in killing roaches.

I know this is satire but
>this is your brain on neanderthal brain cells

have sex

t. coward

America should have let Japan have their way with China.

A boxer will do 0 damage to a sumo wrestler. And a boxer isn't strong either lol at least less strong than a sumo. A boxer relies on technique.

I'm trying, but white women keep choosing niggers instead

dilate

How the fuck is this video games? Mods?

yeah that would be so hot and then you could feed her eggs and sent her on her way home

>I know this is satire
imagine being so weak and fearful inside that you project that everyone else must be exactly the same

>A boxer will do 0 damage to a sumo wrestler.

iyoutube.com/watch?v=_G258UroUpg

here's a yokozuna getting his shit kicked in by a striker

Why are you so butthurt over facts. I didn't invent this reality.

You are fucking retarded mate. It's not about the wapon. It's about the retaliation. Do you think anyone know exactly the location of all china missile silos? Every chinese military need to be dead in exactly same time to make sure the second strike don't triggered. Even if they did, we don't know if they set-up a dead man switch.
Even one silos could incur massive damage. Okinawa,Tokyo, and Seoul will definitely wiped out. US cities will, if they are unlucky.
Nuclear weapon is so convenient, every country should have one or two.

Attached: 1522586514281.png (588x434, 237K)

Money, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HSH44CAIA0
OH NO NO NO

have sex

>B-BUT CHINESE ARE MONGOLIAN, THEREFORE THEY ARE JAPANESE
Having a two-digit IQ must suck.

Neanderthals were smarter and larger than humans and generally regarded as a better species by scientists. They died out because there was a colossal famine that reduced ALL humans to near-extinction, and neanderthals suffered the most because their large brains and bodies required the most food.

Do...do you know just how destructive KKV’s are?

The only reason that made it into a youtube video was because it was an outlier.

Maybe if you wouldn't call people niggers white women would want to date you. Kill yourself incel

>The only reason that made it into a youtube video was because it was an outlier.
No, not really. Every time a rikishi has faced a pro fighter this is what's happened.

>thinking I said that and accusing others of having low IQ

The only reason it's a youtube video is because sumo wrestlers usually don't fight MMA fighters.
It's not because of the result.

I didn't even know Total War Three Kingdoms had been cracked. Very cool!

You don't need to imagine. The Chinese did this with the ancient white people called the Sogdians in the distant past and took many as slaves and forced them into marriages. A hero named An Lushan, called "The Light" rose up against him with may Turkic allies as Yan Emperor but was defeated by the infinite bugman armies of China and the Ughyers.

Nice larp lmao

Attached: eurasiantiger.jpg (4856x3744, 2.93M)

>n-n-no, that's not what I said
okay dude, just stop posting you're lowering the average IQ in this thread significantly.

Exhibition matches (and even 'real' matches) are often scripted to go against the grain of reality for entertainment.

Attached: 1551270420788.png (841x753, 941K)

>KKV
I don't know much about this imaginary weapon. But can it kill 1.3 billion people in a second? Including those inside submarines in pacific and indian ocean?

Attached: pepeshock.jpg (250x231, 4K)

>excuse #53
I wonder how long he can keep going

That's not an exhibition. Try learning even a little about fighting sports before you try to comment on them.

Fuck off obsessive autist
muh 4chinz is serious business

it's supposed to destroy the missiles I think? that way it would make some sense

Yea Forums IS DYING FUCK YES

Attached: 1549370927497.png (2226x934, 236K)

It's not a LARP, that was his name. "An Lushan" comes from the same root as Roxanne, which also means "The Light".

it has more to do with the process of stopping nukes rather than a deliberate choice. ICBMs are fast and fly really high up. In order to stop them you have to manually shoot them down with a counter rocket or a really fast projectile (This has a spectacularly higher rate of failure.). So if someone launches their whole arsenal or even half of them you can only stop as many as you can hit which can't even come close to all of them.

Proof I didn't say what you're implying is in the very thread, so you can keep spouting FAKENEWS and it won't change anything.
The result would be obvious. Some guy whose training consists of mostly punches against a guy that is essentially wearing body armour made of fat, at least three times his mass, and with comparable strength and speed to boot. It's the str vs dex argument all over again.

Horse shit.

It's an arranged marriage and she doesn't want to marry that guy. Stop making shit up.

its anti China propaganda spread by Voice of America

Attached: 1560226663063.png (747x491, 30K)

>incels saying based for this webm
You'd be mad if this was your sister you dork. Uyghur genes are getting chinked. Chinks are the ugliest people.

>It's an arranged marriage and she doesn't want to marry that guy
boo hoo. I feel so sorry for her ugly non muslim children now

POGCHAMP POGCHAMP PEPEGA FEELSWEIRDMAN LULW OMEGALUL FORSENCD PEPEHANDS

Attached: 35cd661ed60c46beb5a99a744f6e70ab12c0b4055a92028ef0b2460ff09e6962_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 50K)

If you don't think the majority of fights have a predetermined outcome then you're just as stupid as the people from the last generation that fell for WWF wrestling.

>You'd be mad if this was your sister you dork
No, I'd already have completely disfigured that puss by the time she'd get married so I wouldn't care if he got my leftovers.

>Dude I'm an asshole to children I'm so based!
Kill yourself sociopath

Should have migrate when they have the chance then.

Attached: celebrating.png (420x420, 7K)

Daily reminder to all amerimutts and euslims that china will rule over you like it or not. I pledge my loyalty to the true chinese people's republic and to the communist party of china.

Attached: a80.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

you left out the part where you bring her back to your country, marry her and then once she gets the green card she drops your ass for some other dude

Simply wearing a suit will get you a long way everywhere, the reason he even started wearing suit is cause it worked so well in SA. I really doubt he was trying to impress niggers there too

POGCHAMP
POGCHAMP POGCHAMP PEPEGA FEELSWEIRDMAN LULW OMEGALUL FORSENCD PEPEHANDS hahaa
POGCHAMP POGCHAMP PEPEGA FEELSWEIRDMAN LULW OMEGALUL FORSENCD PEPEHANDS wew

Attached: 64f.jpg (738x719, 72K)

Leave your cuck fantasies out of this

>Most countries
Corporations*

He's probably Chinese.

>billion replies and nobody posts source
The bride is probably just tearful from joy, without source this is just incel fanfiction.

kek POGCHAMP PEPEGA FEELSWEIRDMAN LULW OMEGALUL FORSENCD PEPEHANDS
POGCHAMP

Attached: 1514667130746.png (553x598, 385K)

I really don't care one way or the other if muslims suffer, I will never eat the globalist pill.

Muslim marriage is literally
>give 2 goats to the father
>his daughters are now your wives(property) for life

have children

Attached: roast assembly.jpg (750x849, 258K)

>complains about no source
>makes assumption about video
>doesn't post source
why are you people like this?

uyghurs are nationalists you retard, xinjiang is literally their homeland
don't cry when europe and america get blacked then

The tiananmen square
winnie the poo
Fuck off subhuman

POGCHAMP
POGCHAMP POGCHAMP PEPEGA FEELSWEIRDMAN LULW OMEGALUL FORSENCD PEPEHANDS wow

Attached: anigif_longform-original-808-1456440155-6.gif (700x389, 906K)

Subject appears to be allergic to facts and displays aggression towards fact finding. Must be a Trump supporter.

Globalism is an inevitable future, as the world gets more interconnected lol.

I am not a mudslime, so it can't be my imaginary sister.
>Uyghur genes are getting chinked
Based. turkroaches deserve this. Fuck mudslimes, fuck turkroaches.

>to keep it from being cracked during the game's release, where most games tend to make the vast majority of their sales
This argument is fucking stupid.
NOONE willing to pirate the game will buy it instead.
Those sales are from fans wanting to support them. They would pay anyway because its just support them.

BAAAAWW SHE IS FORCED TO MARRY A RICH CHINK INSTEAD OF HER COUSIN BAAAWWW

POGCHAMP
ahaha niggers kosovo je srpski puta madre AAAAAA TONY HELP ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1559033468728.jpg (640x543, 71K)

As long as they are mudslimes they can be raped and nuked for years and I like anyone with a brain won't give a shit about it. Mudslimes deserve a fate worse than this.

Nice try chang

>her cousin
More like a goat lmao, mudslimes are pathetic.

Get help you psycho. What the fuck is with this site and wanting to genocide jews and indians and muslims and blacks

She should have been married to me instead. She'd still hate it at first, but the BWC would make her come around.

>A minority of sumos are imported, therefore they are masters, and because those people historically raided China, they must also be masters
Primary school reasoning. You have no justification to make these connections. Mongolians and Hans are genetically distinct enough to be detectable.

reminder that everyone who pirates literally intend to purchase the game for full price, they just sometimes forget to

In the next tweet she says she wnats kids. Don't be rude.

t. never worked with or lived next to indians or chinks

POGCHAMP
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
PRETEND I'M DONALD TRUMP HILLARY CLINTON LOCK HER UP HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1558767476962.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>why 4chinz want to genocide sub-humans
You should know why. Get fucked mudslime asslicker.

people really aren't happy with the fact their white countries are becoming non white in less than 50 years

China didn't have nukes in the 50s. Hell, the USSR didn't have a viable device until 1949 and it took them to the late 50s to have them in enough numbers to be a threat. MacArthur and Patton were 100% correct.

Then your people deserve to be bred out too. Uyghurs look 1000x better than chinks. Mentally ill nignog.

based as fuck

Why do you like jews and gays so much?

Japanese tanks were pretty good when compared to non-existent Chinese tanks.

I'm an Indian-American. I don't understand how fucked in the head you must be to think whoa dude genocide is cool. Disliking is fine but genocide is fucked up

Nice revisionism bruhb

But then celebrate when this happens elsewhere. Top kek.

why is she so upset?
sure she has to marry some china bugman but honestly she'll be taken care of, all she really has to do is have sex

Europe is still plenty white.
Americas were never white to begin with.

POO

You know those people that smell like shit but they cant smell it anymore because they are used to it? Thats their culture