About to start pic related, anything I need to know?

About to start pic related, anything I need to know?

Attached: ccafcba341c0e3c00ced9f669cc83a36_original.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rainworld.gamepedia.com/Controls
youtube.com/watch?v=SISXCaJKqUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Follow the yellow fags directions.
Do NOT go to the drainage system.
Do not obsess with keeping your death/survive ticker high at all times.
Pay attention, be aware and experiment with items, most of them have a use.

Those “yellow fags” have names: Overseers

How would a newbie know that, ya prick.
Dude be talkin in terms easy to understand, ya pretentious twat

Attached: reimu.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>Follow the yellow fags directions.
Okay, I guess that's good to know, usually in games if they tell me to go x way I go to y first instead.

The fuck is wrong with the way you post.

>yellow fags
>not overseers
kys

FTFY

Attached: fuck you.png (912x570, 163K)

There are controls that let you move and jump better but those are not necessary to complete the game and not that easy to grasp initially.
The game is magical, you're gonna die a lot but the whole point is to learn, mostly by make-do.

The best feeling is revisiting old zone after hours and hours of play and styling over It just knowing how to play better

Hey bros, just opened this thread. What should I expect? Anything I should know before reading it?

Unless you do bothersome side lore shit or wiki it you have no way of knowing what they're called.

Got it a week ago but I've played about 3 hours. It's so genuinely interesting being a part of a dynamic foodchain as both pred and prey.

I caught and dragged a big blue beetle around with me for the better part of 30 mins because it let me super jump. We ate together, we even hibernated together it was comfy.

Don't worry too much about dying. Don't worry too much about going the wrong way. However going down at the start would lead to a bad time, but nothing you can't get through.

Scavengers are peaceful nomadic creatures.

Attached: KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR IT'S REAL.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

at my 6th hunter run. i am at moon with 12 cycles left. will i make it to 5p and the depths without running out?

will you go to industrial or islands from canopy?

i am going to go from shaded citadel to memory crypts to the leg and underhang to reach 5p after that i will go from canopy to sky islands to reach back into the farm arrays.

When you reach a door it'll show a symbol, consider that the toll.

i guess you could get the islands echo for karma in case you mess up too much. should be pretty much a win if you reach filtration.

rainworld.gamepedia.com/Controls
youtube.com/watch?v=SISXCaJKqUg

if sommeone screams -> dont eat

Try to eat everything.

Attached: 1550717224248.gif (540x413, 21K)

Don't eat the waifu

you are about to start an experience of a lifetime

Expect to get frustrated
It's OK to call out RW's shit design, it is very flawed and mostly fun despite that, not because of it

Attached: rw.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

name one example of ostensibly shit design besides the fucking deer

Vertical screen transitions in the Leg

What, are you telling me you didn't have a good time running into white lizards with no threat music to warn you?

That shit was pure RNG for me. It's either two lizards camping the climbing sections and the third one right at the exit or one sleeping in the corner looking out into the world and the other two are not to be seen. Finally getting through that section didn't feel satisfying.

It was easily the most grueling part for me on my first playthrough too. The unfortunate section afterwards everyone always memes about was a hundred times easier to get through.

Limitations on teleports in an attempt to make you "earn" them. Pure tedium.

If you just started then just keep going to the right and if you can't go right go up. If you get to an area call The Wall DO NOT bother climbing up it, it's a complete waste of time unless you looked up a trick online.

Some of the rooms in this game have pits that kill you, even though they should logically lead to other rooms below and indeed are connected when you look at them on the map. There's a couple of horizontally connected rooms that have the same problem, although you can't die from them.

Yeah as soon as you get accustomed to the zero gravity controls the section only depends on execution. Had to get through it twice on my first playthrough because I didn't know the area wasn't affected by rain and panicked when time was running.

What would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1538734176128.jpg (1200x899, 591K)

jab him with my spear ;-)

Slugcats are cute

Lizards are cute

Attached: 1561189914735.png (2000x1647, 3.03M)

Go into it completely blind, and try to stick with it because it's worth it.

Probably, as long as you don't try to go up The Leg. That shit is nonsense on Hunter, game turns into Ninja Gaiden where every screen has like five spitter spiders and cyan lizards.

Easy fast travel would straight up ruin this game.

that is where i am planning on going to meet with 5p since i haven't bin there in my survivor run

Don't play the rumble mode before you understand the mechanics, because you'll ruin your experience

Hoo boy. Have fun with that shit. Remember that there's a level 5 karma gate at the top of The Underhang, you need to keep enough cycles to get through it.

Backflip followed by repeated stabbings.